Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3115886 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Austar: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:

I've never responded to you before, have I?

I have never said anything to you before either, have I?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
TeamEfe, Teamundecided,and Teamotherhousemates.....Pls vote Efe by texting Vote Efe to 32052

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
CuteJude:
No updates from princess crabs tonight because efe lost , ur fingers miss cheesy

Bloody nonsense
Poorly mannered biased human being

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Austar: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
DzTzl:
Yes!! we are doing it, but i checked a while ago & its different from what you guys are saying! #TeamTboss we are voting till the end! #BossNation

Just keep voting for your favorite, it is not over till its over. I wish all the housemates the best, it's not easy being in there
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
Smh, and these people are not aware of your existence. Why will you come here to disgrace your whole generation. Imagine insulting someone's parent on top of game, this is pathetic.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by e4macentz(f): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Keep the votes coming in...vote THINTALLTONY..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ijayopi(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
So sad how you intentionally bring up hatred on this thread to create issues. Am not supporting them for using the word "death" but go and check from the beginning you started it, you bully people here and when they insult you, you start reporting them. Those who are conversant with your words have all avoided you. If it's not a Tboss fan you use all sort of words here. #na by force to vote her#How many times have you been placed on ban? Why were you placed on ban? You even created another moniker to start your hatred. You go as far as insulting HMs because of their fans. Na you we suppose start the prayer for. Threebear change your attitude. Bigbrother na game. Never forget that.
Threebear:

So sad, how can people insult themselves that much. We must pray for them.

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
e4macentz:
Keep the votes coming in...vote THINTALLTONY..

Na so.....

Hostile take over must happen this Sunday

#TeamTTT

Give him as many votes as you can o
Because team Efe people are up to something

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
i can see some teamtboss don't have brain be voting on online poll while others are voting it happened the other time and it will happen again. some people just behave as if they didn't go to secondary school. i keep singing that ur ur wechat and sms don't go to that poll but some1 wil come here and tell me that she got 14% the last time because they deducted the wrongly spelt vote n it reduced it. then tell me what increased efe 4rm 38% to 39.9% issorite keep decieving urself.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
I AM TIRED OF THIS THREAD..... INSULTS AND DEATH WISH EVERYWHERE...... THIS GAME NO BE DO OR DIE OO... NA WAH
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by spin101: 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
WEEK 6 online poll:

TBOSS: 36%

EFE: 38%

Reality

TBOSS: 14%
EFE: 39.9%

efe for the mulllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Sandyveralusia:

You stupid ugly bit..ch.
Am guessing the walls of your pussy is as stretched as your jiggly tummy. Due to multiple penetration from different dicks. Am sure you drink sperm for a living because you are the cheapest LovePeddler ever created. Other women give sex for cars and houses but an ordinary toilet tissue is enough for you to give out your smelly pussycat.
Have you no shame, why can't you behave yourself you ugly witch. Is it my fault your father is a poor local destitute, is it my fault your prostitute mother abandoned you people when you were kids to abscond with her lover to sapele. Is it my fault that your younger sister aborted Six kids and infected her boyfriend with acute syphilis, is it my fault your younger brother was executed for armed robbery.
Be warned before the thunder from heaven fire and destroy you, be warned before your useless, pathetic life ends in this very minute.
You are just a useless, aimless,hopeless, shapeless ugly scallywag. You are a nincompoop, a homo erectus, a homo Sapian and an ugly gorilla.
You are just a dog in heat given it out to any man that comes your way, you are currently the cheapest thing in this recession, I won't glorify you by calling you pure water because even pure water is now 10 naira and you are free.
You call yourself the queen, queen of peasants and urchins. You will die on the street, vultures will devour your body and dogs will leak your blood because you lived like a dog and you must die as one. Hopeless, stupid, useless nonentity. Shapeless amoeba. Idiotic element. Empty vessel whose pussycat is as wide as the Atlantic Ocean. I pity the dicks digging into that puddle of decay and filth.

Haba! This is just too much. I mean people insults each other here but nt to this extent. Abeg the show no warrant this level of insult.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin
Breaking News:

T.B Joshua predicts Efe's eviction!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
Efe has the highest vote, kindly do us a favour by giving talented Debbie few votes
Efe has the highest vote.... Pls where did you see this?... Biko dont confuse people o, Efe needs more votes.......

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
sleepyeyez:
grin Breaking News:
just like he predicted Clinton vs Trump abi grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
toseen7:
Efe has the highest vote.... Pls where did you see this?... Biko dont confuse people o, Efe needs more votes.......
Story

Vote Debie-Rise

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Richykushk: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
sleepyeyez:
grin Breaking News:
sleepyeyez:
grin Breaking News:
sleepyeyez:
grin Breaking News:
Trash
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pls Efe needs more votes, no one is safe till Ebuka says so.
Kindly text Vote Efe to 32052.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
ijayopi:
So sad how you intentionally bring up hatred on this thread to create issues. Am not supporting them for using the word "death" but go and check from the beginning you started it, you bully people here and when they insult you, you start reporting them. Those who are conversant with your words have all avoided you. If it's not a Tboss fan you use all sort of words here. #na by force to vote her#How many times have you been placed on ban? Why were you placed on ban? You even created another moniker to start your hatred. You go as far as insulting HMs because of their fans. Na you we suppose start the prayer for. Threebear change your attitude. Bigbrother na game. Never forget that.
I have no idea what you are Talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Austar: 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
akthedream:
I AM TIRED OF THIS THREAD..... INSULTS AND DEATH WISH EVERYWHERE...... THIS GAME NO BE DO OR DIE OO... NA WAH

During the last BBA, Nigerians complained of hatred and bias towards the Nigerian house mates by other countries, now we have an all Nigerian house show, fans are hating on themselves and the house mates for something that should just be a game and fun for everyone. It is disappointing. The insults and curses here is on another level.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
Agbgift:

Haba! This is just too much. I mean people insults each other here but nt to this stage. Abeg the show no warrant this level of insult.
Mehn people are really mean, what can warrant such words.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
sleepyeyez:
grin
Breaking News:

He said about three weeks ago that bisola will win and with the way am seeing it, she just might.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Richykushk: 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
ovoP:
i can see some teamtboss don't have brain be voting on online poll while others are voting it happened the other time and it will happen again. some people just behave as if they didn't go to secondary school. i keep singing that ur ur wechat and sms don't go to that poll but some1 wil come here and tell me that she got 14% the last time because they deducted the wrongly spelt vote n it reduced it. then tell me what increased efe 4rm 38% to 39.9% issorite keep decieving urself.
We should pray they recieve sense
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by purpleprincess: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
team efe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:
Mehn people are really mean, what can warrant such words.
The devil is a learner with that kind of insult.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
sleepyeyez:
grin Breaking News:
Where u take gt dat 1 4rm undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Agbgift:

The devil is a learner with that kind of insult.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
purpleprincess:
team efe
Thank you so much. You are the only true princess here.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
akthedream:

LOL.... FUNNY BOY.THEY HAVE HAD SEX 5 TIMES... HAPPY NOW?
Really. Please is that true
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Heebah: 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
1bkaye:
Did TTT yab Bisola's physical appearance?
No ma!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
We have many princesses here.
From princess zizi who always views but never comments, to princess kab to our very own purpleprincess.
A page shouldn't have more than one princess, so I declare purpleprincess the only recognized princess here .
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by purpleprincess: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
ovoP:
Lol why is it paining you

(1) (2) (3) ... (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.