Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3131976 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Heebah:
No ma!
Ok thank you smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
1bkaye:
Did TTT yab Bisola's physical appearance?
Yes, he called her fat and said her teeth looks like that of a vampire.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Sandyveralusia:

You stupid ugly bit..ch.
Am guessing the walls of your pussy is as stretched as your jiggly tummy. Due to multiple penetration from different dicks. Am sure you drink sperm for a living because you are the cheapest LovePeddler ever created. Other women give sex for cars and houses but an ordinary toilet tissue is enough for you to give out your smelly pussycat.
Have you no shame, why can't you behave yourself you ugly witch. Is it my fault your father is a poor local destitute, is it my fault your prostitute mother abandoned you people when you were kids to abscond with her lover to sapele. Is it my fault that your younger sister aborted Six kids and infected her boyfriend with acute syphilis, is it my fault your younger brother was executed for armed robbery.
Be warned before the thunder from heaven fire and destroy you, be warned before your useless, pathetic life ends in this very minute.
You are just a useless, aimless,hopeless, shapeless ugly scallywag. You are a nincompoop, a homo erectus, a homo Sapian and an ugly gorilla.
You are just a dog in heat given it out to any man that comes your way, you are currently the cheapest thing in this recession, I won't glorify you by calling you pure water because even pure water is now 10 naira and you are free.
You call yourself the queen, queen of peasants and urchins. You will die on the street, vultures will devour your body and dogs will leak your blood because you lived like a dog and you must die as one. Hopeless, stupid, useless nonentity. Shapeless amoeba. Idiotic element. Empty vessel whose pussycat is as wide as the Atlantic Ocean. I pity the dicks digging into that puddle of decay and filth.

In bisola's voice "the perzon da ur hinsulting li dese, shey na murder e commit?"
Make mods see dis one. na Life ban dem go slam you. Wetin Big brother no go cause. Dis is jus too much na

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by purpleprincess: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:
We have many princesses here.
From princess zizi who always views but never comments, to princess kab to our very own purpleprincess.
A page shouldn't have more than one princess, so I declare purpleprincess the only recognized princess here .
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:

Yes, he called her fat and said her teeth looks like that of a vampire.
Ok, cheers!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
femcruz:

Really. Please is that true
WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
sleepyeyez:

In bisola's voice "the perzon da ur hinsulting li dese, shey na murder e commit?"
Make mods see dis one. na Life ban dem go slam you. Wetin Big brother no go cause. Dis is jus too much na
Very sad. I wonder the history between them.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
1bkaye:
Ok, cheers!
He was joking though. Bisola later jokingly said, I will find a man that will love me even with my teeth.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin
toseen7:
just like he predicted Clinton vs Trump abi grin grin grin grin grin

Exactly
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
frankfiny:
For your information, TBoss is going nowhere!!!

You said this same thing two weeks ago remember, you'll say it again next week

We've been voting silently all day

#TeamTBoss

That was then. Between that time & now, Tbos has unraveled before our eyes as an arrogant mean-spirited individual who has thrown many HMs under d bus. She's going home & it will be on sunday. Young Miyonse among many others, is a living testimony of d cougar's ignoble lack of honour. The white witch will be d one joining Ebuka on stage. U can take dat to d bank.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:

He was joking though. Bisola later jokingly said, I will find a man that will love me even with my teeth.
Hmm, ok fair enough. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
purpleprincess:
Lol why is it paining you
M just against people who believe online polls some pple are 2 ignorant
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
PrincessKab:
Bassey helping TBoss brush her teeth(Act of kindness cheesy).
Meanwhile, he's been kinda excited since morning, TBoss Bassey thing since, me be watching Bassey think - Biggie, thanks for this opportunity. My dream is almost coming true grin
Still addressed her as beautiful in his comments yesterday, when appreciating HMs for their efforts this week, after yesterday's presentation - "...the beautiful TBoss..."
Awww quite the romantic.
You are truly an art student at heart, even though you studied science.
Consider this career option too ,becoming a writer. You have a very wild imagination, unrealistic expectations and you are more fairytopic than realistic ,so where is the best place to put all that down than in your laptop where our thoughts become visible and our fantasy becomes characters.
For a doctor you are too touchy, most of the doctors I know are very tough and almost inhuman. They witness death every day, they see how fickle life is so most of them wear that I don't care attitude. But for some reason you always have to defend yourself, you always have to say you are not bias, epistles are like a walk in the park for you.
Unless you are a pediatrician or veterinarian, you might just have been in the wrong profession.

Regarding t boss and bassey, nothing will come out of it. The dude is gay, and t boss has her type bassey so doesn't fit into it.

But if this help, get a romantic novel, make a warm bath and soak yourself in it. You will be surprised. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
akthedream:

WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS? angry undecided
Leave the sun and relax small. It just a question that requires Yes or No
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Sandyveralusia:

You stupid ugly bit..ch.
Am guessing the walls of your pussy is as stretched as your jiggly tummy. Due to multiple penetration from different dicks. Am sure you drink sperm for a living because you are the cheapest LovePeddler ever created. Other women give sex for cars and houses but an ordinary toilet tissue is enough for you to give out your smelly pussycat.
Have you no shame, why can't you behave yourself you ugly witch. Is it my fault your father is a poor local destitute, is it my fault your prostitute mother abandoned you people when you were kids to abscond with her lover to sapele. Is it my fault that your younger sister aborted Six kids and infected her boyfriend with acute syphilis, is it my fault your younger brother was executed for armed robbery.
Be warned before the thunder from heaven fire and destroy you, be warned before your useless, pathetic life ends in this very minute.
You are just a useless, aimless,hopeless, shapeless ugly scallywag. You are a nincompoop, a homo erectus, a homo Sapian and an ugly gorilla.
You are just a dog in heat given it out to any man that comes your way, you are currently the cheapest thing in this recession, I won't glorify you by calling you pure water because even pure water is now 10 naira and you are free.
You call yourself the queen, queen of peasants and urchins. You will die on the street, vultures will devour your body and dogs will leak your blood because you lived like a dog and you must die as one. Hopeless, stupid, useless nonentity. Shapeless amoeba. Idiotic element. Empty vessel whose pussycat is as wide as the Atlantic Ocean. I pity the dicks digging into that puddle of decay and filth.

Lol! With you creativity you should probably write a movie script for nollywood where one 'poor unfortunate soul' will suffer all of these incidences. But, come on! Of what value is it as an insult when you call someone black when he is clearly white? It's just bullsh*t. Let's try to insult people intelligently, if we must, with believable insults. Gone are the days when calling someone 'ojuju calabar' made any sense. The person no fit be ojuju calabar, na you no look well.

Attack the opinions and not the person.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
guardsman:

That was then. Between that time & now, Tbos has unraveled before our eyes as an arrogant mean-spirited individual who has thrown many HMs under d bus. She's going home & it will be on sunday. Young Miyonse among many others, is a living testimony of d cougar's ignoble lack of honour. The white witch will be d one joining Ebuka on stage. U can take dat to d bank.
And what is Efe a black wizard?
No a dirty herpes infested, boil ridden, hungry looking talentless goat with no game.
Even the water t boss rinsed from her body while bathing has more worth than Efe.
Even the the things t boss drops inside the toilet smells better than Efe.
Even if T boss leaves on Sunday, she will still be richer than Efe for the rest of her life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
You have always hated TBoss, so dont act as if you ever liked her... She had haters right from the begining of the show, and a collection of all these cheap haters have not been able to send her out of the house.... You can keep trying, she will keep shining..

We did it before, we will do it again!!

#BossNation
guardsman:

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jeffoski(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
PrincessKab:
Nope! "Longed" was correct, they were the ones wrong, changing it to "long". That sentence is right...

Ok. Thank you so much. The matter bin shock me. The game was really funny last night.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Please any Yoruba person in the house what does abunu mean .
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
If you are still thinking of who to vote for, think no more...Kindly text Vote Efe to 32052
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
femcruz:

Leave the sun and relax small. It just a question that requires Yes or No
OK... I WANT TO SIT ON YOUR HEAD WHILE RELAXING..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Misswang001:
If you are still thinking of who to vote for, think no more...Kindly text Vote Efe to 32052
Ok
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by DzTzl(f): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:
heheheheheh "abunu" means fool or stupid! in the same category with "oponu"
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:
Idiot, fool etc
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
What is Bisola wearing?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:
LOL.... I AM NOT YORUBA, BUT CAN GIVE IT A TRY...
"ABUNU" LITERALLY MEAN SOMEONE WITH DIRTY STOMACH...... I.E WICKED OR SOMETHING CLOSE TO WICKED.. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
akthedream:

LOL.... I AM NOT YORUBA, BUT CAN GIVE IT A TRY...
"ABUNU" LITERALLY MEAN SOMEONE WITH DIRTY STOMACH...... I.E WICKED OR SOMETHING CLOSE TO WICKED.. grin
Thank you so much.
1bkaye:
Idiot, fool etc
Thank you my dear.
DzTzl:
Thank you my dear.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:
Kai who called you that name?........I will be banned if I tell you the real meaning......But I will tell you that the meaning is worst than Oponu.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
DzTzl:
grin REALLY? .. I THOUGHT IT MEANS WICKED... LOL
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hello #BOSSNATION.... Please ignore the online polls and keep voting...To TBoss fans in other African countries... Do not be deceived by those who say your votes Dont count... I guess they Dont know the meaning of OTP, I guess they Dont know that Nigerians Abroad are voting and it counts, maybe they think the system is designed to select Nigerian Names only....Just keeping voting via Wechat, it doesn't cost you anything... To our People in Nigeria...Please Vote via Wechat and Multiple times with SMS... Even if its #BOSSNATION against the whole world.. We can do it once we're united...

We are launching Operation #SpareaBottleOfBearforTBoss and Operation #10SMSVotesforTBoss

Your little contribution will make a huge difference

We are winning this by all means, we are stronger than all haters combined

remember to vote like this:

Send

Vote TBoss

to this number

We are doing this multiple times till sunday

#BOSSNATION

#TeamTBoss

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.