Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3132320 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
oviejnr:
Heya, good to have you back. This thread na Mortal Kombat X, a lot of fights going on every day but we strong above all.

Don't worry after all d gra gra our boy pack 39.9% the rest they carry 14 and 12%..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:

SMH, So much for being neutral. Now you are voting Debbie rise.
I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY... SHE IS THE ONLY PERSON HERE WHO ASK ME TO VOTE HER ANY OF THE HOUSEMATES.
THIS IS MY FIRST VOTE ANYWAYS.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
frankfiny:
You have always hated TBoss, so dont act as if you ever liked her... She had haters right from the begining of the show, and a collection of all these cheap haters have not been able to send her out of the house.... You can keep trying, she will keep shining..

We did it before, we will do it again!!

#BossNation

I analyzed Tbos correctly very early in d game. Unfortunately, d show has been unable to reform her because it has to do wit her mentality. She has d mentality of d average Romanian Roma/Gypsy. Despite being d rejects of Europe, they ar by lifestyle & culture, an arrogant people. U might like to buy & read d book -Arrogance of the worst type -Review of the Roma culture.
Majority of viewers except those obsessed wit someone so manifestly deceptive & manipulative like Tbos disaprove of her. That's why she has many haters. How is dat my fault?.
d Cougar's exposure of her elderly boobs on cable tv is no longer working & i'm happy to report that not even Biggie's favouratism will save her dis time around.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
ovoP:
I want tboss to top efe in the online poll grin at least my fellow teamates most will be humbled although on sunday its gonna be a diff thing grin but at least let them knw tboss fans are now more than efe

How..on Sunday Efe would obviously lead the official result.

I am confused
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by citiq: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
I heard TTT mocks Bisola today of her physical attributes.,not sure if its true.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
Xiana:

1. Debie-Rise
4442 (16%)

2. ThinTallTony
4011 (15%)

3. TBoss
10242 (39%)

4. Efe
10478 (39%)

Tho its just an online poll ...I don't like the fact that TTT is close to Debby and Tboss close to Efe

Debie-Rise - 4525

TTT - 4122

Tboss - 11100

Efe - 10628

UP Tboss!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Haha true, it couldn't have been one of the familiar ones you first learnt.
Can you make a vn, speaking Yoruba, please embarassed
Lmao ok one second, my pronunciation is terrible and I sound sh1t by the way so just warning you, I'll upload in a bit cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
guardsman:

I analyzed Tbos correctly very early in d game. Unfortunately, d show has been unable to reform her because it has to do wit her mentality. She has d mentality of d average Romanian Roma/Gypsy. Despite being d rejects of Europe, they ar by lifestyle & culture, an arrogant people. U might like to buy & read d book -Arrogance of the worst type -Review of the Roma culture.
Majority of viewers except those obsessed wit someone so manifestly deceptive & manipulative like Tbos disaprove of d her.
d Cougar's exposure of her elderly boobs on cable tv is no longer working & i'm happy to report that not even Biggie's favouratism will save her dis time around.

Like Efe and Bassey said " tboss is manipulative"

They read her like a book, she wants to be center of attention and when u cling to her she go dull ur game..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
akthedream:

MADAM, I HAVE FULFILLED MY PLEDGE TO YOU..
AS FOR THE INSULTS, I ONLY INSULT THOSE THOSE THAT INSULT ME...
I THINK THERE WILL BE LESS INSULTS FROM TODAY...
I CANT SCREENSHOT AND POST EVERYTHING, BUT HERE IS A SCREENSHOT... PEACE!

U only typed d name. Ur meant to put vote in front of d name.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Its for TBoss fans, those ones are debbie rise/Tboss fans.... Our problem is efe and efe fans hardly loose votes because his name is simple, thats why he gets all those high percentage but we are doing better this time around
Threebear:

Stop helping them, their cluelessness should be our advantage.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lucy001:

Debie-Rise - 4525

TTT - 4122

Tboss - 10620

Efe - 10628

UP Tboss!!!

This poles are bullshiite

Wait for Sunday..

Kemen had 13%..

Tboss was very close to Efe

In the end tboss only had 14.4%

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
1bkaye:
Lmao ok one second, my pronunciation is terrible and I sound sh1t by the way so just warning you, I'll upload in a bit cheesy
Yay, Ose!
Rubs palms, lol.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
Unfortunately the polls contradict this your baseless assumption.... People seem to like her much more than they proclaim because of fear of persecution... You see how them rush enter UTi Nwachukwu's life when he rose to her defence. #BossNation is much bigger than you may know
guardsman:

Majority of viewers except those obsessed wit someone so manifestly deceptive & manipulative like Tbos disaprove of her. That's why she has many haters. How is dat my fault?.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
frankfiny:
This is how to vote...and i dont think its case sensitive

Thanks. Some are also being literal wt d quote. So instead of Vote EFE they're typing "vote" EFE. Lol!

Tony & debie are d ones losing d most votes though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
vladimiros:

How..on Sunday Efe would obviously lead the official result.

I am confused
I mean on online polls i want her to beat efe there so as to calm some of our fans who insult. but on the other we go lead on sunday grin den dose tboss fans go knw say nor be online polls
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
I captured the Moment.…. grin grin

Tboss ahead of Efe in online polls, who would have imagined this situation 4 weeks ago

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Yay, Ose!
Rubs palms, lol.
lol I don't sound good when I try to speak it o

https://clyp.it/kljzjvhb

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
janellemonae:

I keep seeing this on the straps. I think it's d wrong order. Her & Tony are losing a lot of votes. I think it's meant to be VOTE DEBIERISE. One word in capitals with no hyphens or spaces.

You can correct me if I'm wrong but I keep seeing this hyphen thing across the tv straps & I understand those vote messages scrolling down there are d votes not entering d database for spelling problems.

There is a hyphen in Debie-Rise, as indicated below. If the votes on the straps are really invalid votes, then maybe the votes/SIM card limitation is true and people are voting over hundred times per sim. Or it could be anything really.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
janellemonae:

Thanks. Some are also being literal wt d quote. So instead of Vote EFE they're typing "vote" EFE. Lol!

Tony & debie are d ones losing d most votes though.

In d end big brother day still make him 30 naira even if u just write "vote"
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kajotoni74(f): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
threebear abeg after subscription bba no show again, how I fit take fix the ish.. tnx
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
frankfiny:
I captured the Moment.…. grin grin

Tboss ahead of Efe in online polls, who would have imagined this situation 4 weeks ago

Man, I am tired of saying this.

Those polls are nonsense..

Kemen had 13% for Christ sake..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lol this show is full of symbols and signs.

Now a doll called Mary being passed from hand to hand

The woman in the art work has her hair knotted in 5 pony tails the symbol of the Pentagon, a huge sign of the Illuminati.

Facing backwards. grin

People without knowledge won't understand anything. Anyway let me enjoy the show. Wetin concern me.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Tboss' fans are on a roll o cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Its not accurate but at least it shows the fanbase though not all actually vote, before now, nobody comes close to efe in online polls
vladimiros:

Man, I am tired of saying this.

Those polls are nonsense..

Kemen had 13% for Christ sake..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:
Lol this show is full of symbols and signs.

Now a doll called Mary being passed from hand to hand

The woman in the art work has her hair knotted in 5 pony tails the symbol of the Pentagon, a huge sign of the Illuminati.

Facing backwards. grin

People without knowledge won't understand anything. Anyway let me enjoy the show. Wetin concern me.

Abeg explain, I don't understand
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
janellemonae:

U only typed d name. Ur meant to put vote in front of d name.
DONE....THANKS
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
frankfiny:
Its not accurate but at least it shows the fanbase though not all actually vote, before now, nobody comes close to efe in online polls

Tboss came very close last time and in d end had way less than Efe votes in the official count..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
1bkaye:

lol I don't sound good when I try to speak it o

https://clyp.it/kljzjvhb
Mo ma dibo fun Debie, lol.
Very lovely, your Yoruba sounded like you were picking the words one after the other, like someone learning a language online, lol.
Love your British accent, happy to hear it again, so hypnotizing, lol.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
We just need to push her to the finals where #TeamEfe will have to share votes with #TeamBisola and #TeamMarvis... Thats is where you guys will know that this is a game and not old friends reunion parting... You guys should continue doing #Marfe and Gunit
vladimiros:

Tboss came very close last time and in d end had way less than Efe votes in the official count..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
TTT sketching Efe. These two would have been very good friends .Whatever went wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Mo ma dibo fun Debie, lol.
Very lovely, your Yoruba sounded like you were picking the words one after the other, like someone learning a language online, lol.
Love your British accent, happy to hear it again, so hypnotizing, lol.
Lol yeah I don't sound fluid or natural
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by uptimum123(m): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
500 votes for Tboss and still counting

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.