Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3115870 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lnzy: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
CuteJude:
broke guys always seeking relevance
i see u "rich juvenile of nairaland" !! next tym u want to put up a profile pic,look for something befitting of the title i just gave you.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
zicoraads:

I do care...TeamEfe really cares. Which is why we are offering our free services for you and Tiribeer. Or you want us to take a poll?! OK.

If you think Akthedream and Tiribeer deserve help click like. But if you think it's Adunismuller, click share grin
Stop using our names it canvas for likes. No matter how hard you try, no one notices you here.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
toseen7:
Are you a Chelsea fan?

I am not a fan for soccer.

Ugosample:

LOL.....

Like who and who?

We know them
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
akthedream

Donbabajay12

to9ine

PrincessKab

cutejude

Threebear

and all of una wey no send us... We greet you. God pass man o
Have you been gone?
Sorry I didn't notice.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Bally, efe and marvis talking about the fight between bisola and Tboss some days ago...

Talking about the fight being as a result of 2 of them having a thing for TTT and fighting over him under the guise of fighting over food...

They gossip about evryone and it irritates me. They feel they are better than everyone. Especially that skinny boring marvis. Efe sef is a pro. He only acts stylish cos of cameras. They have gossiped about Tboss, TTT, Bisola, Debie-rise, Bisola. They even called Bisola aproko. annoying marvis.

Imagine him saying that there are some shit that he is not supposed to be taking on the house..and he is just taking cos of where they are.
Later he will open his mouth to say he is real.
Real fakeness

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Richykushk: 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
adonismuller:
all these 48s when never see knife edge go come nairaland dey form actor....smh!

I dey observe...any "bird when perch on the wrong tree will receive a red stone.
wetin happen
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Papiikush:

We know them

We sure do grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bally should be up for eviction again... He needs to gather enough fan base for the finals.
He is my next Fav after Tony.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Papiikush:

We know them
tongue There is no room for liars in heaven.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
geekybabe:

They gossip about evryone and it irritates me. They feel they are better than everyone. Especially that skinny boring marvis. Efe sef is a pro. He only acts stylish cos of cameras. They have gossiped about Tboss, TTT, Bisola, Debie-rise, Bisola. They even called Bisola aproko. annoying marvis.

Imagine him saying that there are some shit that he is not supposed to be taking on the house..and he is just taking cos of where they are.
Real fakeness
His fans will pretend they didn't hear it.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
sirfee:
tongue There is no room for liars in heaven.

lol... Trust me, I don't "tell lies" grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Every member #TeamEfe is solely
responsible for anything that he/she posts on this thread grin grin grin

#KeepItCool&Calm

#OneLove

#JahBless

#TeamEfeworldWide

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
zicoraads:

I do care...TeamEfe really cares. Which is why we are offering our free services for you and Tiribeer. Or you want us to take a poll?! OK.

If you think Akthedream and Tiribeer deserve help click like. But if you think it's Adunismuller, click share grin
And the Likes have it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
geekybabe:

Real fakeness
I like this babe. #nohomo. smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
This bad blood is becoming unbearable.

Insignificant monikers will just be quoting you to spill trash. Monikers that can't even level up to the quality of your relevance on a regular day cheesy

Let BBN end you will understand what I Mean wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
They're getting back pretty well again. He just shared his dreams with her now, and asked her to do same, so they can learn from each other. They even illustrated on paper...

sirfee:
I noticed something strange yesterday night,Bisola stood up when ttt joined her and Bally at the dinning table.She also refused to hug ttt before going to bed,instead she gave Bally some hugs.Debie was the main reason she didn't spend much time with Bally.

I believe ttt was annoyed after her neglects and he is also using this medium to campaign for himself,he believes the only way to win votes from Efe's camp is by choosing him but many Efe fans are sentimentalists and fanatics who don't give a f*ck about him anymore.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
Papiikush:

Ok. Back then you like to dey lick baba blue? wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
seeing bally gossip irritates me
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bassey playing some nice tunes for the queen.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bally is just useless, he can't win any game just gossiping. Fake son of a senator.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:

Stop using our names it canvas for likes. No matter how hard you try, no one notices you here.
LOL. The things that matter to you though. Will likes generate into increase in account balance?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
toseen7:
Ok. Back then you like to dey lick baba blue? wink
fav color.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
geekybabe:

Imagine him saying that there are some shit that he is not supposed to be taking on the house..and he is just taking cos of where they are
Real fakeness
@the embolden ,Ur Hate for Efe is Natural i guess. So its only Efe u directed ur attention to,in that setting .because he decided to be real doesn't mean he shld be saying some kinda derogative words on national TV,not forgetting that most Hms (TTT,Kemen,Bally,Tboss,Bisola)complained , that not everything he sees he should talk about ... in fact everyone in the House Gossips one way or the other

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
[s]
geekybabe:

Real fakeness
[/s] EVERYONE IS A GOSSIP IN THAT HOUSE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
oviejnr:
And the Likes have it grin grin
They sure do have it cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
zicoraads:

NA WA OOO..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
PrincessKab:
They're getting back pretty well again. He just shared his dreams with her now, and asked her to do same, so they can learn from each other. They even illustrated on paper...

Thanks for the update,I'd join you in no time,I hope there would be enough drama tonight.Good evening

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth...baba, welcome to the thread cool
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
What is sweeter than texting to 32052? It's the confirmation text they send alerting you that your vote has been counted. That one vote can make a huge difference in your favourite's chance of survival. Don't assume that every one else is voting, grab your phone and vote.

Vote Debie-Rise

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
it's a gossip night...in BBN

btw,let me remind some people here that no one gives a f.uck who you are Rich or Poor,cute or ugly...if we begin to show our worth I guess this thread won't be fun again cz some people will be scared to speak their mind...in the sight of nairaland we are all equal,whatever you are na for your pocket.

#Teameveryoneisequal..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
oviejnr:
[s][/s] EVERYONE IS A GOSSIP IN THAT HOUSE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

Except Tboss and Bassey. You hardly see Bassey in those kinds of convos.

Tboss avoids gossip as much as possible. In fact she will rather say it to your face than say it behind. Thats why she has had confrontations with almost evryone in d house.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.