Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3130173 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
Papiikush:

fav color.
Ok i see.... Denims
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Smellymouth: 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
zicoraads:
Smellymouth...baba, welcome to the thread cool

Hailings bruh.. grin

Efe all the way. No time for iranu..

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jakandeola(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
dominique:
What is sweeter than texting to 32052? It's the confirmation text they send alerting you that your vote has been counted. That one vote can make a huge difference in your favourite's chance of survival. Don't assume that every one else is voting, grab your phone and vote.

Vote Debie-Rise
wat did u gain frm dis
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:
Bally is just useless, he can't win any game just gossiping. Fake son of a senator.

He gossips with a devilish grin on his face. He will be up next wk. And he will head to kaduna.

I dunno why the cameras stopped showing us smoking sessions too. Cos Oga bally and aunty marvis have been smoking this past wk.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hailings bruh.. grin

#Softwerk cool #EfeForTheMulla

Keep voting, Alaga1 grin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Marvis always coming when two people are discussing, clear sign of someone from a polygamous home. Lack of home training.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Papiikush:

lol... Trust me, I don't "tell lies" grin
grin grin Yes I believe you because you are related to Lie Mohammed and ThintallTitus.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
geekybabe:

They gossip about evryone and it irritates me. They feel they are better than everyone. Especially that skinny boring marvis. Efe sef is a pro. He only acts stylish cos of cameras. They have gossiped about Tboss, TTT, Bisola, Debie-rise, Bisola. They even called Bisola aproko. annoying marvis.

Imagine him saying that there are some shit that he is not supposed to be taking on the house..and he is just taking cos of where they are.
Later he will open his mouth to say he is real.
Real fakeness
I ONLY PITY HIS GULLIBLE FANATICAL FANS.... NONE OF THEM HAS GIVEN ME THE DEFINITION OF REALNESS TILL DATE...
I WILL NEVER FORGET THE DAY EFE ALMOST RAPED DEBIE...
THE INNOCENT DEBIE-RISE MANAGED TO ESCAPE.. AND THE NEXT THING I HEARD FROM THAT FAKE ASS HE-GOAT(FACING THE CAMERA) IS "NA VOTE I DEY FIND OOO"...
ANYWAY, FINAL IS GETTING CLOSER.... WE SHALL SEE.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hahaha dont mind that ruminant animal
Threebear:
Marvis always coming when two people are discussing, clear sign of someone from a polygamous home. Lack of home training.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
At age 33 you are suppose to be wearing rings on your fingers not nose. #ThrowbackComment grin

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
geekybabe:

Except Tboss and Bassey. You hardly see Bassey in those kinds of convos.

Tboss avoids gossip as much as possible. In fact she will rather say it to your face than say it behind. Thats why she has had confrontations with almost evryone in d house.
Yeah, you just said the right thing. Shes feeling lonely, if she has someone she can pour her heart to she will not hesitate to take the chances. i hardly see her gossip tho but shes not a saint either. All of them have said somethings behind each others back one way or the other.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hahaha funny though
Papiikush:
At age 33 you are suppose to be wearing rings on your fingers not nose. #ThrowbackComment grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Smellymouth: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
zicoraads:

#Softwerk cool #EfeForTheMulla

Keep voting, Alaga1 grin

When Ebuka go see the result on Sunday and the way when Efe take lead others, he will be like ==> "Na wa o, this boy jazz strong sha.." cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hailings bruh.. grin

undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Smellymouth: 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Papiikush:

undecided

Lol. So sad my Gee is rooting for TTT. sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:

His fans will pretend they didn't hear it.
PRINCESS BLA BLA BLA A.K.A DOCTOR UPDATER, CANT UPDATE TONIGHT COS HER INVERTER IS FAULTY... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
akthedream:

I ONLY PITY HIS GULLIBLE FANATICAL FANS.... NONE OF THEM HAS GIVEN ME THE DEFINITION OF REALNESS TILL DATE...
I WILL NEVER FORGET THE DAY EFE ALMOST RAPED DEBIE...
THE INNOCENT DEBIE-RISE MANAGED TO ESCAPE.. AND THE NEXT THING I HEARD FROM THAT FAKE AS HE-GOAT IS.. "NA VOTE I DEY FIND OOO"...
ANYWAY, FINAL IS GETTING CLOSER.... WE SHALL SEE.

That day was so annoying. Efe's realness a big fraud.
70% of efe fans dont watch the show. All they do is open multiple accounts and broadcast on social media. If u engage them, they cant tell u anything impressive. The fans on nairaland are worse. They will still quote me. I cannot even bothered.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Papiikush:
Baba, You don come again. They are coming for you! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:
Bally is just useless, he can't win any game just gossiping. Fake son of a senator.
tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
ovoP:
So must he cari 1st

He always wants to win now and no one else
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
CuteJude:
shut up brookee , send me ur acct details let me bless u
I laugh in Swahili..... Make I follow send you my account number CHIEF- OBA of nairaland... cool

As I follow join lnzy for brokee levelgringrin

***EMPTY VESSEL MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE ••••

•...i rep Team EFE....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth:

Oya Smellybaba,you self dey follow this show....greetings,I don miss your funny memes die..thank God you are back.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
geekybabe:

That day was so annoying. Efe's realness a big fraud.
70% of efe fans dont watch the show. All they do is open multiple accounts and broadcast on social media. If u engage them, they cant tell u anything impressive. The fans on nairaland are worse. They will still quote me. I cannot even bothered.

TRUTH IS.... 80% OF EFE FANS ARE SENSELESS FANATICS... THEY JUST COME ONLINE, INSULT AND ATTACK ANYBODY AGAINST THIER LORD..
IF YOU POST EFE'S PICTURE HERE NA NA NA..
50% OF THEM WILL TELL YOU ITS BALLY'S PIC..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Papiikush:
grin grin Chisos

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
geekybabe:

He gossips with a devilish grin on his face. He will be up next wk. And he will head to kaduna.

I dunno why the cameras stopped showing us smoking sessions too. Cos Oga bally and aunty marvis have been smoking this past wk.

Smoking? When did this happen please...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Papiikush:
When will you realise that most of T boss's fans actually like TTT ,and you are turning them off with your hate. Am not even sure you are his fan, you are probably an Efe fan disguised as an underground agent to bring hate on a talented man.
For a fan I've never seen you go out of your way to do something actually credible for him. With a fan like you, he had better be fanless.You are already making plans to jump to Bally or Efe Just incase he is evicted. A real fan would never do that.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hailings bruh.. grin

grin.......

Proudly TEAM EFE

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth:

The warri virus don hook you too? sad

oviejnr:
Baba, You don come again. They are coming for you! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am on my worse behavior grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Smellymouth: 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
sirfee:
Oya Smellybaba,you self dey follow this show....greetings,I don miss your funny memes die..thank God you are back.

Babaly, I greet u boss. I nor b ardent follower but I nor dey miss the Saturday night party and the Sunday eviction show..
I don show oo.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lnzy: 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
CuteJude:
shut up brookee , send me ur acct details let me bless u
i hear u RICH KID...i'll send my acc no only when u start commenting like someone dat is seeing money...seriously the things u type here give u away,u sound like someone dat just got a job some weeks/ months back or some guy dat just started IT.lemme tell u something u dont know,ur rants abt ur work,when u come or leave d office,which fine girl enters or leaves ur office,ur car,d perfumes u use, bla bla....no rich nigga or veteran in his place of work still does dat...try not to always show us u are a juvenile.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:

When will you realise that most of T boss's fans actually like TTT ,and you are turning them off with your hate. Am not even sure you are his fan, you are probably an Efe fan disguised as an underground agent to bring hate on a talented man.
For a fan I've never seen you go out of your way to do something actually credible for him. With a fan like you, he had better be fanless.You are already making plans to jump to Bally or Efe Just incase he is evicted. A real fan would never do that.
TONY'S FANS ARE NOT SERIOUS.. IT IS LIKE THAT HAVE GIVEN UP... NO FIGHT AT ALL..
I ALMOST GAVE TONY SOME VOTES TONIGHT... BUT I THINK IT'S BEST I GATHER MORE AND SPLIT IT BETWEEN DEBIE-RISE AND TBOSS TOMORROW..
I THINK THAT IS WHAT I AM GONNA DO.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Papiikush:

gringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.