Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3128642 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jainine(f): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
So basset hoh is annoying efe....

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
HERDDIKTED:

be like say u no watch am.... bb asked who and WHY... he said DB thinks guitar is the ultimatum. ... even we Nigerians dn taya for her guitar.... after all these, BB asked him to mention one without explanation.... he said Tboss.... BB still went ahead to ask WHY
I tell you, she still dey play ham now sef!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Threebear:

Ikbye just posted. That Efe is evil, you need to see how he trashed t boss and Debbie. Saying Debbie has no originality, that she acts like she is the only musician in the house. Called t boss lazy and stuffs.

Just read it thanks. I suppose that's part of being 'real'. He's still irked by the stellar performance Debbie, Bisola and Bassey did that earned them a round of applause from biggie and by the fact that Tboss is way out of his league. I remember this past Friday when he was jealously trying to estimate her networth. He kept insisting that she must be worth millions because she travels a lot and Tboss kept saying it's not like that, her Dubai trips are for business not for fun. He still went on to say that she's better off than most of the housemates, I could swear he was hinting the viewers to vote her out. Envy is the new real I guess

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ginaz:
Someone only stated his opinion, if he didn't, he would have been tagged a pretender.

This is a fuccking game, they are playing. They didn't put them there to stay together and be friends forever. If that was the case there would be no drama and the drama everybody craves do come from misunderstanding, quarreling and beefs.

Whatever Efe does, people will twist every thing. What is it? Someone is saying his mind without fear and backlash you people are complaining, who una backlash help sef? undecided

God couldn't please every body, I'm not surprised if a human won't too.

Get a break y'all!

Efe this, Efe that yet you see him everyday on your screen as you would continue to see him till day zero.
As in I tire for these people ooo.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Thank you. He said the exact same things that @ least 50% of us viewers have said about them over and over again, but because it's Efe, it's evil? O ga ooooo (in Busolas voice.)
ninnyanny:
I had to turn on my gen to listen to Efe's DS
So that no one would come here to lie
1bkaye thanks for the detailed write up
Haba!
Even some of you here have said it countless time that Debby's guitar is annoying
So Efe said the same thing and you want to kill him?
Maka y?
He said Tboss complains a lot which some of you know the truth,now cos Efe is involved you
Want to terminate the young man
Haba Dan Allah!

Don't blame Efe,blame biggie for asking him the question....
Even Tboss chose Debby to leave..
Tony said Efe would leave
No one is talking about that now
Its always Efe Efe and Efe
"Why always him"
*in balotteli's voice"

Its team Efe till he
Wins the money
Even biggie knows
He can't evict Efe
"I'm not bragging but its me being honest"
*in Efe's voice"

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
jaykaylegend:

Dude its called a diary room for a reason...

Besides how many time have you called out efe's rap as being wack?? All the times he has been rapping in the house, has he not been passionate about his rapping..

So you mean to say, if tboss was not in the house EFE would have starved to death??

Abeg shift one side..
THE QUESTION IS, HAS DEBIE EVER COMPLAINED ABOUT EFE'S RAP?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
adonismuller:
if anyone comes to this thread to complain about Debie always glued to guitar and Tboss boring and always not dancing in parties...or even Bally being too calm and boring I will dedicate dis account to insulting the person's enternity...

bunch of hypocrites....

TeamEfe

TeamEfe one love.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Equado(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Threebear:
If I hated Efe before it just tripled. Just watch and wait, you will never smell that money. So losing all the task makes you hardworking?
if I may ask what has tboss won since arriving bbhouse? Efe was hoh 2ce in a row, what does tboss bring to the table if I may again ask. Incase you ask, Efe brings raw entertainment. If not Efe nothing would make people like me to watch bbn, absolutely nothing.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
jaykaylegend:

Besides how many time have you called out efe's rap as being wack?? All the times he has been rapping in the house, has he not been passionate about his rapping..

So you mean to say, if tboss was not in the house EFE would have starved to death??

Abeg shift one side..
Get behind me....... You know the rest
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
He is full of hatred.. And he is too immature to hide it. TTT mentioned the same person, but gave a sensible reason. TBoss mentioned someone one but also gave a sensible reason. His own is just hatred! Jealousy!! Hatred!!
Donbabajay12:

Broo ,at this stage of the competition ,its getting tougher ,you just think awkward atimes ,if you av been following the show very well ,you would Efe conncted well TTT compared to Tboss and debbie ,Biggie only asked him which Two Hms does he feel would be going ome ,who do u feel he is going to mention judging by the previous happenings in the ouse ..TTT has constantly been on Efe matter for months now ,no1 called him a Hater ,Now that dude aired his opinion ,he is been called names ..issokay

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
adonismuller:
omor if u know wetin dey run for dat guy mind now...he is tensed and not composed

do you think it's easy to be swapped twice?

na them they fix Inn hatred for him mind..

TeamEfe
True talk
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HERDDIKTED: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
all of una wy dy talk about talent.... say fee no get talent..... abeg, one question. ..which talent Tboss get?

even when BB was talking to Efe, he said....

you're a rapper, Tony is an actor (efe said, and a dancer), Debbie is a musician and Tboss (obviously no talent) has her own unique way bla bla bla

when did unique way become talent

BBN Isn't about talent alone.... it's all in one.... talent is just a plus so even if u no win, you're already out there

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
sod09:
abi oo.uriel dat will flirt with kemen ND still report him to bb
i taya o, some people just hate dat guy for nonsense reasons....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
ninnyanny:
Haba!
Even some of you here have said it countless time that Debby's guitar is annoying
Maka y?
He said Tboss complains a lot which some of you know the truth,now cos Efe is involved you
Haba Dan Allah!

"Why always him"
*in balotteli's voice"

Its team Efe till he
Wins the money
Even biggie knows
He can't evict Efe
*in Efe's voice"
even Bisola complained bout d guitar last week, Debbie almost took it up

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
dagok:
I will forever respect efe,and yesterday just gave me that right. I remember the day,the house mates were playing truth or dare games and TTT dared efe,knowing very well that efe is drunk,that he should demonstrate with a plastic cup how he would like to Bleep marvis,and efe when was about to say something,bassy and kemen shut him up by saying "keep quiet and drink the damn drink if u ain't doing it,you talk too much" efe wanting to state his fact was adamant and said "give me the damn cup,I will drink it,even all the drinks on this table,I will never do that to marvis,a woman is meant to be respected and not to be treated like trash,I will never do that to marvis because I respect her" and I swear if a man can defend you like that in your absence,because marvis was asleep then,imagine what he can do in your presence.
Alcohol is a terrible thing I swear,ttt picked condoms and shouting out for bisola,asking biggy to open the door,and biggy too,being a man and knows what it means to be on heat decided to help a brother out by opening the door,and he came on and off,bisola a bit ashamed to go because,every one heard him calling her,finally my girl followed and layed beside him...................... Some said they did,some said they didn't,but as a woman when a man on heat calls out for u,if u no go help out no go,because he no go rest till u help him out,and when u do,he go bath and sleep quietly. Dont blame bisola too much it's a week of kindness and na help out.#I no talk say they do oh!

Abeg let us hear word. Efe doesn't do things like that without a reason.... in his mind he thinks he smart for looking out bisola. As old as bisola is she doesn't know she's a woman abi?. She can do whatever she wants. Efe should learn to mind his business for real

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jainine(f): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Is tboss dashing every body something so they don't nominate her tomorrow? grin

She can't break into their circle, least she can do is buy each of them with a gift cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jainine:
So basset hoh is annoying efe....

Hmmmm
yes .go call the police

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lool. Big broda se f nor try when he said that, he should have found sumtin 4 her naa
HERDDIKTED:
all of una wy dy talk about talent.... say fee no get talent..... abeg, one question. ..which talent Tboss get?

even when BB was talking to Efe, he said....

you're a rapper, Tony is an actor (efe said, and a dancer), Debbie is a musician and Tboss (obviously no talent) has her own unique way bla bla bla

when did unique way become talent

BBN Isn't about talent alone.... it's all in one.... talent is just a plus so even if u no win, you're already out there
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
adonismuller:
if anyone comes to this thread to complain about Debie always glued to guitar and Tboss boring and always not dancing in parties...or even Bally being too calm and boring I will dedicate dis account to insulting the person's enternity...

bunch of hypocrites....

TeamEfe
STOP REASONING WITH YOUR KIDNEY OLD MAN..
HAS ANY OF THE HOUSEMATES COMPLAINED ABOUT HIS RAP?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
frankfiny:
He is full of hatred.. And he is too immature to hide it. TTT mentioned the same person, but gave a sensible reason. TBoss mentioned someone one but also gave a sensible reason. His own is just hatred! Jealousy!! Hatred!!
Boss, u are saying this because u never liked him.... Simple as ABC!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
For the first time let me be the voice of reason.
Let us drop this issue.
Efe is flawless, he is perfect, he's without sin.
All the other housemates are evil and agents of Lucifer. We accept. Let peace return.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
ninnyanny:
Haba!
Even some of you here have said it countless times that Debby's guitar is annoying
Maka y?
Haba Dan Allah!

"Why always him"
*in balotteli's voice"

Its team Efe till he
Wins the money
Even biggie knows
He can't evict Efe
*in Efe's voice"
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by purpleprincess: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
jaykaylegend:

Abeg shift one side..
Because she's not indispensable means she does nothing? What kind of logic is this? Who in that house is indispensable please.

it's actually funny coming from a fan of someone who doesn't even do anything.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Threebear:

I thought you said you will stop quoting me?
Am like honey, you bees can never resist.
I did that in the sprit of love ,after you never desist from quoting me.But you just made me realize where you belong ...WELL DONE SIR !!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HERDDIKTED: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
oviejnr:
I tell you, she still dey play ham now sef!

aswear..... Efe get ninja for this nairaland.... dm dy update am steady. ...lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
hahaha see the way Efe goons came out from all angles because of the malicious and castigating act on Efe's name.....

Efe fans to bad....

street ti take over...

teamEfe...real and legit

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
but wetin debie rise do Efe? I can't fathom.

he was the first to spoil her in the house and spoke so badly about her to all the boys except bassey that they were laughing at her behind her back just because she showed she liked him.

at another time he tried to force himself on her and she avoided him and he turned to the camera and said it's a joke.

is he jealous of her skills and talent?
she can sing, rap, play an instrument, beautiful presentation etc
look at how she still bonded with Marvis. no hard feelings. she doesn't keep a grudge.

wetin she do Efe?

purpleprincess:

So much hate.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Efe is the chief hater, he is the reason why many hate TBoss without reason, cause he has many blind followers

#Efenation: A nation led by a blind man, blinded by hate and jealousy
ninnyanny:
na money he come find he no come find friendship. Who friendship help,friendship don bad

Una de hate sha
Kwantinu

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
HERDDIKTED:

aswear..... Efe get ninja for this nairaland.... dm dy update am steady. ...lol
Hehehe, Na sooo.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
frankfiny:
Those are haters votes not fans votes
we go soon knw...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
Even if i liked him, i would have abandoned him long ago, i am not a blind follower. I dont tolorate hatred.. He represents hatred
toseen7:
Boss, u are saying this because u never liked him.... Simple as ABC!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
Equado:
if I may ask what has tboss won since arriving bbhouse? Efe was hoh 2ce in a row, what does tboss bring to the table if I may again ask. Incase you ask, Efe brings raw entertainment. If not Efe nothing would make people like me to watch bbn, absolutely nothing.
OLODO.... WON HOH 2CE IN A ROW AS HOW?
RAW ENTERTAINMENT INDEED... NO WONDER HE IS THE ONLY HOH THAT DIDNT WIN THE WAGER..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.