Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3136098 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
adonismuller:
if the people outside are complain about how his rap..trust me the people Inn there will definitely feel disgusted about it..

but do they complain? no,,becasue they are hypocrites acting for the camera...how many of the housemates there has ever criticized each other openly apart from Tboss on Bisola and Efe on TTT...yet they go to D.S to criticise them...

just look at Bassey acting all nice to Efe and Tboss yet he will go to D.S and nominate them.

Efe talk am as he feel am..who e pain make he jump enter "hades"

yes I am using my kidney now...without Efe you for know wetin kidney be?

TeamEfe
Bassey na actor na....the next time he comes up..he goes home

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol who is my demi-god? Efe?
Thanks for the updates,who are you voting for this coming week...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
zicoraads:
1bkaye, I see you finally out of that 'shell' of yours. Thanks for the updates kiss
Lool which shell please?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
sirfee:
grin grin I'm enjoying the drama between the pro Efes and the anti Efes.I'm sitting on the fence as usual,Biggie abeg collect dat whot from them.
Baba sitdown well well oh, make u no fall oh. We don win today again. GGMU!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Equado:
you see the problem with children, we're having an argument and you throw insults. I wouldn't trade words with u , not even to save your life.
OLD MAN, HE HAS NEVER WON HOH TWICE IN A ROW.... PROVE. ME WRONG..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HERDDIKTED: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
ninnyanny:
lol...u don't need to even miss him..he is going no where!

exactly.... to frustrate their EYES....Efe is here to stay #GBAM

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
frankfiny:
Even if i liked him, i would have abandoned him long ago, i am not a blind follower. I dont tolorate hatred.. He represents hatred
we are still saying the same thing,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
oviejnr:
Baba sitdown well well oh, make u no fall oh. We don win today again. GGMU!!!
Yes o,I'm in a happy mood right now.....oya batwing for Man U

@Akthedream,ovoP oya make una join the lane to batwing...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
WAIT LET ME BE SURE?? IS IT JUST TBOSS FANS WE ARE TAKING ON OR DEBIE RISE FANS DON JOIN SEF??

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
6ft 7? shocked

Now I understand why all of them looked like midgets around him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool which shell please?
The 'ghost mode' shell you were in for a looooooooooooooong time tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
I use to hear about cyber bully(ing)
But now I have come face to face with it
Imagine if Efe was to read everything you haters
Write about him everyday?
How depressing

Make una change...
E no good
Stars..celeb ,are humans too.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
sirfee:
grin grin I'm enjoying the drama between the pro Efes and the anti Efes.I'm sitting on the fence as usual,Biggie abeg collect dat whot from them.
Same here bro, i'm nibbling on my shortbread biscuit while catching cruise.... i don laugh taya
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
PrincessKab:
Debie's D.S.

Debie - Hi Big Brother!
BB - Feeling great, Debie?
Debie - I'm fine, Big Brother. It is well. Good evening Sir. I'm hopeful, I have faith,believe God and hope that it's well..really feeling hopeful.
BB - Welcome to your nomination diary session
Debie - Yes..To me, this week has been fast. I'm happy how the week went, the wager...

Nominations.
From the very first time I stepped into here, I met amazing people with unique characters and skills. I've been nominated with some best in the house TTT TBoss Efe, it's a very tight one. Don't wanna be the one to go home tonight. I hope Nigerians will save me. I hope it's really so..
(Someone is going home tonight, it's compulsorily so. Who do you think it might be?)
I'm telling you BB. I have no idea. I just pray it's not me. I know it's gonna be a surprise. Everyone is unique in his own way..
(If you were to vote, why would you vote for yourself?)
Cos I'm respectful, humble, accommodating. I'm not pretending to be calm, but I've had minimal fights in the house. I'm entertaining, I can be crazy, stupid..I make good lyrics, beautiful Melodies...
(BB asked you for one, but your list seems to be endless)
Cuts...
(If that someone is you, what will you miss the most about the BB house)
I'll definitely miss the housemates, you, tasks, the platform; the whole package is really overwhelming..The crazy alarm, I'll miss being here.

Any last word for BB?
These are not my last words, BB. I'll talk to you tomorrow. My staying here is for everybody. The longer I stay the more I build that bridge I build..

BB - Good luck to you. If you do leave, do know that Debie is already a household name. African loves you, Afirca adores you...

Debie - Thank you so much, Big Brother.

(That concludes your diary session.)

(Exits)

You see the difference. Debie-rise never disregards what anyone does in that house. But a certain man feels he is all knowing.

I really cant want for Debie-rise to become a huge star after this show because of her skills and talents

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
sirfee:
Thanks for the updates,who are you voting for this coming week...
Debie-Rise and TBoss because I know they're the ones that will be the closest to TTT in terms of votes (Debie anyway, TBoss will be ok but just to be on the safe side) tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
oviejnr:
WAIT LET ME BE SURE?? IS IT JUST TBOSS FANS WE ARE TAKING ON OR DEBIE RISE FANS DON JOIN SEF??
Na everybody now oooo. All hands on deck cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
frankfiny:
He is full of hatred.. And he is too immature to hide it. TTT mentioned the same person, but gave a sensible reason. TBoss mentioned someone one but also gave a sensible reason. His own is just hatred! Jealousy!! Hatred!!
Broo have you seen anyone with 100% Perfection ..Its part of the game broo ..Baseey also keeps nominating Efe for no reason ...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
sirfee:
Yes o,I'm in a happy mood right now.....oya batwing for Man U
Wenger don collect our apartment key from Mou grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Davido spent 130M naira last december.. Jimoh Ibrahim Bought himsef a 2017 Rolls Royce car worth 300M naira.. So much hatred is unnecessary for just 25M.. Its not that big.. Debbie could make that in months with a good hit after the show. This is not just about the show, he can win the show, but this vile and hateful personality can't take him far in life
ninnyanny:
hehehehe...watch him walk away with your money... grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
geekybabe:

You see the difference. Debie-rise never disregards what anyone does in that house. But a certain man feels he is all knowing.

I really cant want for Debie-rise to become a huge star after this show because of her skills and talents
who cares?

that's her game, are they in BBHOUSE to play soft core?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
hehehehe after a long while, na today 1bkaye decided to give us updates of D.S...., i see you babe wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Same here bro, i'm nibbling on my shortbread biscuit while catching cruise.... i don laugh taya
Tuaaaaaaaaaaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
geekybabe:

Which skills and talents? Debbie who sings like a little child in a Sunday school choir? cheesy

Park well!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Vorpal:
6ft 7? shocked

Now I understand why all of them looked like midgets around him.
Perfect height tbh yum
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Does anyone have the link to any of Efe's single? I wanna listen to it before I conclude his rap is wack cos he might have composed his rap in the house under stress and tension
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Swang:

Which yeye flaw? Efe has the biggest flaw in that house He is one of the most useless housemates to ever grace the face of tv. Probably less worse than Bally... he's so self centered. He never wants to be on the eviction list but loves to put people there. That's pathetic.
eiya...sorry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
ninnyanny:
lol...u don't need to even miss him..he is going no where!
lmao, i knw dear, efe till final, tboss for d money. Hahaha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
toseen7:
No, you dont need to be the voice of reason, Efe is not flawless, he is not perfect & he is a sinner..... Pls continue bro
You're not worth it. I will be here till the final day when Efe loses, till then I will be well behaved and watch as things unravel itself.
You are too insignificant to drag me back to what I used to be. Your opinion or what you feel I should do is worthless.
Hope you get it?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Swang:

Which yeye flaw? Efe has the biggest flaw in that house He is one of the most useless housemates to ever grace the face of tv. Probably less worse than Bally... he's so self centered. He never wants to be on the eviction list but loves to put people there. That's pathetic.
Since you started watching Big brother, have you ever seen any housemate that wants to be nominated for eviction??

For any housemate to win the grand price, other housemates have to be evicted..

And he has been nominated for eviction four times four possible eviction, and he has always escaped eviction (by landslides) so that counters your claim that he is the worst housemate in BBN..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=oviejnr post=54745889]grin grin gringrin grin

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

boss, wetin dey sup nah?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
zicoraads:

Na everybody now oooo. All hands on deck cheesy
I gallant bro, no shaking. Theres no time for Iranu and Abasha!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.