Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3128443 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nobody is perfect though.. Well, lets hope he will change because with such personality, i doubt if 25M will take him that far.. He could just be diplomatic at times.. It doesnt take much..
Donbabajay12:

Broo have you seen anyone with 100% Perfection ..Its part of the game broo ..Baseey also keeps nominating Efe for no reason ...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
1bkaye:

Perfect height tbh yum

For someone who is 5ft4? I understand. tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
lets be honest with this question

what is marvis purpose in the show, what does she contribute?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
jaykaylegend:

Men, you're the worst analyser I've ever seen...

Because I didn't post in favour of your golden boy abi? When I commended him this morning for cleaning Bally's vomit, I wasn't the worst analyzer huh?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
zicoraads:

The 'ghost mode' shell you were in for a looooooooooooooong time tongue
Lol I haven't been on ghost mode, my posts are just likely being engulfed by the many other contributors cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
sirfee:
Tuaaaaaaaaaaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
grin Buate!
How you see our boys performance today?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
TBoss' D.S.

BB - How are you feeling tonight? Any nerves?
TBoss - Surprisingly No...Quite weird. But for now, I'm fine.

About the Nominations.
My darling housemates nominated me. I'm not surprised cos I know I'm less popular to them, I just hope the Public save me.

Who might go home? And why?
By God's grace, not me. I don't want it to be me, I want to be here. I want to continue to hear your voice.
(Give Big Brother a name)
TBoss - Debie.
(Why?)
Cos I don't wanna go. Tony is really loved. And I know it may be between me and her.
(You don't want to go. Is that a kinda Swap?)
Yes, maybe.
(Surprisingly, if you, go, just know that Nigerians do love you)

If you leave, what will you miss the most?
NB, I'll miss you most... I'll miss the structure, the game, looking forward to competing, looking forward to win the HOH title...Honestly, I'll keep in touch with others. BB, I will miss you, I will definitely miss you.
(If you were supposed to restart again, what would you do differently?)
I'll not get attached to anyone. I'll be a lil bit selfish. I wouldn't bother myself with any guilt of nominations. Win some, lose some.
(Win some, Lose some. BB hopes you don't lose tonight. It's in Nigerian's hands)
I just hope it's other HMs. I don't wanna go.
(BB believes you've given your best. And even gave yourself as that Matriarch to replace Uriel in cooking...)
Yes BB, but no butt cheeks.

Any last word?
I will come back here tomorrow, BB. I will speak with you. And I want to thank the voters.

BB - If you happen to leave tonight, you must step out like the Boss you are. Africa loves, knows you, Nigerians are waiting for you. Keep your head up. Good luck.

That concludes your D.S

(Exits)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
geekybabe:

You see the difference. Debie-rise never disregards what anyone does in that house. But a certain man feels he is all knowing.

I really cant want for Debie-rise to become a huge star after this show because of her skills and talents
I love her person
life will be soooo easy if everyone can be like her, very soft ND humble.too bad pple see her as dull

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
PrincessKab:
Efe's D.S.

BB - How are you doing, Efe?
Efe - Doing fine, BB. Goodday...
BB - How are your thighs? Feeling better?
Efe - Yes, Biggie, Thank you.
BB - Welcome to your D.S. It's a big day, Efe, your 5th nomination. You're a cat with 9 lives, and are about to use one now...
(Chuckles)

About the nomination.
Though, it was disheartening, but given the circumstance surrounding it, I know the HOH would need to save and replace. I was even happy at first that I wasn't nominated, but when I saw the people standing up, I knew I will be used to replace.

About who will be going.
I don't think it'll be me.
(Who and why?)
Lemme place it this way. Due to sheer hardwork, determination and not acting as if one is special, I think Debie and TBoss. I said Debie cos we call her a sponge, likes to fix herself everywhere. And TBoss cos she's manipulative if she's wrong, you have to be wrong too. And she's been annoying to almost everyone. Then Debie, has already been creating nuisance with the guitar. It's supposed to be sweet music but when it becomes too much, it becomes noise. She sees it as her perceived advantage. And this is developing new character to win the game. Myself and TTT, I believe hardwork will keep us. That's from my honest point of view.
(Debie plays the guitar, you are a rapper, TTT is an actor(Efe says "and a dancer" ), TBoss also has her side that she shows to the world, tell me one person, Efe, straight to the point, that will be leaving tonight?)
TBoss. Character-wise, I don't get her and think it may be same with viewers).
(What if Nigeria decides it's you, What will you miss the most?)
This place. A new life I've been introduced to over here, waking up early....

Any last word for BB?
Thanks to all supporting me, for voting to keep me here till date, Thank you Nigeria and Nigerians. God bless...

BB - Remember the game, a winner takes it all. There's an intoxication right now across Africa and it's BBN. If you leave tonight, your life will not remain. If you do tonight pls, spread your wings...

That concludes your diary session, Efe.

Efe - Thank you, BB.

(Exits).

Very watered down version. People please disregard this and read ikbye's own. Why this is not entirely a lie, it lacks so many truth.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
toseen7:
hehehehe after a long while, na today 1bkaye decided to give us updates of D.S...., i see you babe wink
Lmao na coincidence grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
frankfiny:
Davido spent 130M naira last december.. Jimoh Ibrahim Bought himsef a 2017 Rolls Royce car worth 300M naira.. So much hatred is unnecessary for just 25M.. Its not that big.. Debbie could make that in months with a good hit after the show. This is not just about the show, he can win the show, but this vile and hateful personality can't take him far in life
you talk like Efe's destiny is in your hands...relax na...na game I take whatever you hold dear take beg u.haba...e never reach like dis.I give up abeg

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
1bkaye:

Debie-Rise and TBoss because I know they're the ones that will be the closest to TTT in terms of votes (Debie anyway, TBoss will be ok but just to be on the safe side) tongue
Roger that.. tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
Vorpal:

For someone who is 5ft4? I understand. tongue
Lool who is 5'4? I'm 5'6 and a half please tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
jaykaylegend:

Since you started watching Big brother, have you ever seen any housemate that wants to be nominated for eviction??

For any housemate to win the grand price, other housemates have to be evicted..

And he has been nominated for eviction four times four possible eviction, and he has always escaped eviction (by landslides) so that counters your claim that he is the worst housemate in BBN..

I didn't say worse I said useless! Very lazy human being that wants 25 Million naira to drop on his lap. If no be fans dey give am power who this guy be? Ttt is also in the same boat as him so what are you saying?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Equado(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
akthedream:

OLD MAN, HE HAS NEVER WON HOH TWICE IN A ROW.... PROVE. ME WRONG..
I stand corrected, but he has won hoh more than once, am I right? Listen, I like tboss,more than any female housemate. Efe obviously has his strategy, so as tboss, and both would stick to it, seeing it's brought them this far. Remember, its just a game, doesn't change that Efe has a way of connecting to his fans, what I like about Efe might be what u hate about him. That makes us all different

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
Threebear:

You're not worth it. I will be here till the final day when Efe loses, till then I will be well behaved and watch as things unravel itself.
You are too insignificant to drag me back to what I used to be. Your opinion or what you feel I should do is worthless.
Hope you get it?
a dog will always go back to its vomit few minutes later..

I dey watch you wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
OK lemme not lie, am not seeing her usefulness lool. Buh I do like dat she seems to flow easily with everyone else.
HandsomeJude:
lets be honest with this question

what is marvis purpose in the show, what does she contribute?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
Northkendal:
lmao, i knw dear, efe till final, tboss for d money. Hahaha
OK na...I hope to remember to quote this in the final grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
toseen7:
boss, wetin dey sup nah?
Person!
Who we dey evict today nah... my mind dey teh me say na Tboss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Up nepa! Tboss and debie dy campaign, bisola and marvis dy play ludo, bassey,efe, bally and ttt playing card
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
PrincessKab:
TBoss' D.S.

BB - How are you feeling tonight? Any nerves?
TBoss - Surprisingly No...Quite weird. But for now, I'm fine.

About the Nominations.
My darling housemates nominated me. I'm not surprised cos I know I'm less popular to them, I just hope the Public save me.

Who might go home? And why?
By God's grace, not me. I don't want it to be me, I want to be here. I want to continue to hear your voice.
(Give Big Brother a name)
TBoss - Debie.
(Why?)
Cos I don't wanna go. Tony is really loved. And I know it may be between me and her.
(You don't want to go. Is that a kinda Swap?)
Yes, maybe.
(Surprisingly, if you, go, just know that Nigerians do love you)

If you leave, what will you miss the most?
NB, I'll miss you most... I'll miss the structure, the game, looking forward to competing, looking forward to win the HOH title...Honestly, I'll keep in touch with others. BB, I will miss you, I will definitely miss you.
(If you were supposed to restart again, what would you do differently?)
I'll not get attached to anyone. I'll be a lil bit selfish. I wouldn't bother myself with any guilt of nominations. Win some, lose some.
(Win some, Lose some. BB hopes you don't lose tonight. It's in Nigerian's hands)
I just hope it's other HMs. I don't wanna go.
(BB believes you've given your best. And even gave yourself as that Matriarch to replace Uriel in cooking...)
Yes BB, but no butt cheeks.

Any last word?
I will come back here tomorrow, BB. I will speak with you. And I want to thank the voters.

BB - If you happen to leave tonight, you must step out like the Boss you are. Africa loves, knows you, Nigerians are waiting for you. Keep your head up. Good luck.

That concludes your D.S

(Exits)
Sweetheart,where have you been.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
frankfiny:
Davido spent 130M naira last december.. Jimoh Ibrahim Bought himsef a 2017 Rolls Royce car worth 300M naira.. So much hatred is unnecessary for just 25M.. Its not that big.. Debbie could make that in months with a good hit after the show. This is not just about the show, he can win the show, but this vile and hateful personality can't take him far in life
T boss will make that money in a day. I can't imagine the number if endorsements waiting for her already. It doesn't always end in big brother house, Ebuka and vimbai are living testimonies.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Equado:
I stand corrected, but he has won hoh more than once, am I right? Listen, I like tboss,more than any female housemate. Efe obviously has his strategy, so as tboss, and both would stick to it, seeing it's bright them this far. Remember, its just a game, doesn't change that Efe has a way of connecting to his fans, what's I like about Efe might be what u hate about him. That makes us all different
thank u
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

grin Buate!
How you see our boys performance today?
I'm impressed,welcome back boss man.How are you?I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol I haven't been on ghost mode, my posts are just likely being engulfed by the many other contributors cheesy
1bkaye:

Lmao na coincidence grin
Coincidence...too many contributors...which one are we too go with? tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Enjoy yourself... grin Lol

http://jaguda.com/2017/02/08/efe-wahala-dey-prod-duktor-sett/

GMan650:
Does anyone have the link to any of Efe's single? I wanna listen to it before I conclude his rap is wack cos he might have composed his rap in the house under stress and tension
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Roon9(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pls when is eviction show
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Equado(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Threebear:
For the first time let me be the voice of reason.
Let us drop this issue.
Efe is flawless, he is perfect, he's without sin.
All the other housemates are evil and agents of Lucifer. We accept. Let peace return.
no he isn't, am an Efe apologist, but I hate his compulsive attitude to bash tboss at any given chance. It's affecting his game, and I think it boils down to inferiority complex. That being said, I like his realness even with his obvious flaw(s).#TeamEfe

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
toseen7:
a dog will always go back to its vomit few minutes later..

I dey watch you wink
Probably your ekwuke dog.
My dog is neater than Efe and smells better too and he doesn't vomit. I wash him the same number of times I wash myself, three times a day. wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Threebear:

T boss will make that money in a day. I can't imagine the number if endorsements waiting for her already. It doesn't always end in big brother house, Ebuka and vimbai are living testimonies.
pls dear, I'm not home but I hope to be home soon. Kindly mention me when you get update on who would be leaving today. Thanks dear.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Latebloomerrr:
Meanwhile Efe just said concerning Debbie rise what many viewers already think. That she makes use of the guitar too often and the guitar is almost already becoming a nuisance in the house. Many viewers think the same and have said it too. He was JST giving his own opinion na.

Debies guitar is more useful in dat house than marvis. And Debie has branded herself. The guitar is not a nuisance. They have done many presentations and won wagers cos of d extra effect that guitar brings. Basset has added value to himself cos of dat guitar. But you dont watch d show. You only join d bandwagon crying fowl on social media.
Mr Efe, know it all. He has showed us absolutely nothing entertaining in dat house. Only played on d intelligence and shortsightedness of the his fans.
Bisola has art.
Tony, bassey, have showed us their art.
Debie-rise talent is her art. And we see it. Its no nuiscance.

Stop encouraging mediocrity and noisemaking over quality and valuable entertainment.

Debie-rise is a star. She will shine so bright. And she will go many places after this event..

Mr rapper never ever sees anything good in others or admits it. He is too full of pride and arrogance to realise that life does not revolve around him. So stop hating.
Its a platform to show forth TALENT!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Person!

Who we dey evict today nah... my mind dey teh me say na Tboss
bro e tight o.., but na Debie rise i pick tho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.