Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,630 members, 7,830,926 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3130112 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Threebear:

T boss will make that money in a day. I can't imagine the number if endorsements waiting for her already. It doesn't always end in big brother house, Ebuka and vimbai are living testimonies.

I beg you to tell me what Tboss does that deserves endorsement?
Your post makes me laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
frankfiny:
Davido spent 130M naira last december.. Jimoh Ibrahim Bought himsef a 2017 Rolls Royce car worth 300M naira.. So much hatred is unnecessary for just 25M.. Its not that big.. Debbie could make that in months with a good hit after the show. This is not just about the show, he can win the show, but this vile and hateful personality can't take him far in life
Haba stop sounding like a Hater ,you are not God ,you cant predict his prosperity in life ..He has said it not once ,not twice ,that he is happy he is given this platform to showcase his Rap and Music.hez not all about the money ,he even said he doesn't mind biggie keeping the money ,he just want to thrive hard to make a mark for himself

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
One hour before the live eviction show
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
HandsomeJude:
lets be honest with this question

what is marvis purpose in the show, what does she contribute?

grin

Marvis?!

She's a good Ambassador of a local Dish - EBA!

She's representing, and promoting the FOOD to the WORLD!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
zicoraads:

Coincidence...too many contributors...which one are we too go with? tongue
Lol he means I haven't given updates in a while, not that I haven't been posting in general cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ekinematics:

grin..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ekinematics:

Keep laughing. It is good for your health.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Threebear:

Probably your ekwuke dog.
My dog is neater than Efe and smells better too and he doesn't vomit. I wash him the same number of times I wash myself, three times a day. wink
ok, story for the ìrunmole grin

Anyways, i dey observe. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
And he talks like he is the whole of Nigeria.. Why criticize someone for selling her skills. He even concluded it with.. "I hope Nigerians are seeing that" , he is the one trying to kill other housemates career not me.. Oh now you know its a game lol because Efe is on the hot seat..
ninnyanny:
you talk like Efe's destiny is in your hands...relax na...na game I take whatever you hold dear take beg u.haba...e never reach like dis.I give up abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
sirfee:
I'm impressed,welcome back boss man.How are you?I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
My honourable. Yes, so far. And you?

Our boys made us proud... E remain for Biggie to give us Tboss, and round up a perfect sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool who is 5'4? I'm 5'6 and a half please tongue cheesy

You are even adding half to it? grin

Short men tend to be the wealthy ones as Tony may possibly prove so tonight.

What's all that height if you going to be a dancer.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by purpleprincess: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Imagine all the crap efe said about his fellow hmates today was said about him, by someone else. Hmmm lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
frankfiny:
Davido spent 130M naira last december.. Jimoh Ibrahim Bought himsef a 2017 Rolls Royce car worth 300M naira.. So much hatred is unnecessary for just 25M.. Its not that big.. Debbie could make that in months with a good hit after the show. This is not just about the show, he can win the show, but this vile and hateful personality can't take him far in life
You should have thought about this Twice, you hate people so much that you forget to see the good in them. I dont remember the last time you said something nice about him, but i dont care. The case of the guitar its not just applicable to him, some Nigerian are tired of seeing her guitar. The guitar itself is a good means for her to market herself and im in support of it but she shouldnt use it create much enemies for herself. The issue is she takes the guitar everywhere she go to, i remember one day Marvis had to put the guiter away close to the door even when they were preparing for presentation she still went fetch it back and Bisola said in subtle way she wish she can just break the guitar. You wouldnt see any fault in that would you cos he mentioned Tboss as well. Oga hate cant take you anywhere either. Anyone that gets close to your snake leaves the house, one way or the other and Efe wasnt wrong for speaking is mind. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
HandsomeJude:

She is very lively,better in gossiping and eba consumption.Good evening teammate.

TeamBally
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
adonismuller:
if he doesn't..go and drag him out of the house

Oga never comot cloth na, the word last in the post was quoted "last", before rushing to quote and type always try to read and understand before jumping to comment....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Vorpal:

You are even adding half to it? grin

Short men tend to be the wealthy ones as Tony may possibly prove so tonight.

What's all that height if you going to be a dancer.
Lol I'm joking sha, from 6' and above and I'm good
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
This is bigbrother,housemates you have one hour before the live show begins......
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ekinematics:

her piercings nko?, that one is enough for endorsements o grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by purpleprincess: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
HandsomeJude:
She's efe's friend

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by CuteMaryJ: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
geekybabe:

Debies guitar is more useful in dat house than marvis. And Debie has branded herself. The guitar is not a nuisance. They have done many presentations and won wagers cos of d extra effect that guitar brings. Basset has added value to himself cos of dat guitar. But you dont watch d show. You only join d bandwagon crying fowl on social media.
Mr Efe, know it all. He has showed us absolutely nothing entertaining in dat house. Only played on d intelligence and shortsightedness of the his fans.
Bisola has art.
Tony, bassey, have showed us their art.
Debie-rise talent is her art. And we see it. Its no nuiscance.

Stop encouraging mediocrity and noisemaking over quality and valuable entertainment.

Debie-rise is a star. She will shine so bright. And she will go many places after this event..

Mr rapper never ever sees anything good in others or admits it. He is too full of pride and arrogance to realise that life does not revolve around him. So stop hating.
Its a platform to show forth TALENT!!!

CHISOS! Debbie's guitar is more useful in the house than marvis... Hahahaha...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
sirfee:
She is very lively,better in gossiping and eba consumption.Good evening teammate.

TeamBally

She makes the house less boring.
If the show was based on tasks alone, then she has beaten every female in the house so far.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

My honourable. Yes, so far. And you?

Our boys made us proud... E remain for Biggie to give us Tboss, and round up a perfect sunday.
Lol,take cover...dem dey come for you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol he means I haven't given updates in a while, not that I haven't been posting in general cheesy
Ayam cuming back for you. Stop distracting my City vs Liv match angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=sirfee post=54745984][/quote] My man, na soo. Oya Dab!

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
He should focus on his wack rap, not on Debbies guitar.. I cant be hating onf efe.. He no reach nw, i just hate the way he is potraying Nigeria as a hateful Nation.. Africa is watching
Donbabajay12:

Haba stop sounding like a Hater ,you are not God ,you cant predict his prosperity in life ..He has said it not once ,not twice ,that he is happy he is given this platform to showcase his Rap and Music.hez not all about the money ,he even said he doesn't mind biggie keeping the money ,he just want to thrive hard to make a mark for himself

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ekinematics:

She makes the house less boring.
If the show was based on tasks alone, then she has beaten every female in the house so far.
Thank you,you absolutely correct.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
This is Big Brother..................................!!!

EFE - leave the Big Brother's.......................?!

Kitchen, and join your Colleague in the ARENA now!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
purpleprincess:
Imagine all the crap efe said about his fellow hmates today was said about him, by someone else. Hmmm lipsrsealed

EFE gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
geekybabe:

Debies guitar is more useful in dat house than marvis. And Debie has branded herself. The guitar is not a nuisance. They have done many presentations and won wagers cos of d extra effect that guitar brings. Basset has added value to himself cos of dat guitar. But you dont watch d show. You only join d bandwagon crying fowl on social media.
Mr Efe, know it all. He has showed us absolutely nothing entertaining in dat house. Only played on d intelligence and shortsightedness of the his fans.
Bisola has art.

Stop encouraging mediocrity and noisemaking over quality and valuable entertainment.

Debie-rise is a star. She will shine so bright. And she will go many places after this event..

Mr rapper never ever sees anything good in others or admits it. He is too full of pride and arrogance to realise that life does not revolve around him. So stop hating.

I ll rather vote for debie-rise guitar to stay in the house than to vote for EFE or Marvis, at least bassey can make good use of it to entertain me

4 Likes

CuteMaryJ:
CHISOS! Debbie's guitar is more useful in the house than marvis... Hahahaha...

That noise making gives Marvis the extra strength to beat Derbie in anything she does.

1 Like

geekybabe:

Bisola has art.

I ll rather vote for debie-rise guitar to stay in the house than to vote for EFE or Marvis, at least bassey can make good use of it to entertain me
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by electromagnito: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
First of all I have been reading this thread for month now, I really don't have a housemate I support but this threebear why are you tok insultive, you are just like TBoss, you think with ur pierce nose...... I watch the Efe of a guy DS and I feel him more than the other housemates...... Seems that TBoss dey use jazz, cause Na only on Saturday wey vote don close people dey remember to send are home after she got enter party dey do like panya....... I don't have a housemate like I said but pls this TBoss should be out since cause she offer nothing but a normal naija person wey travel out come back (yanga)

Just a concern observer

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.