Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3115297 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
toseen7:
i voted yesterday, on the sms platform. But i dont knw if i can vote as many as i lyk
Yes u can vote multiple times

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Suspect33:
thats my point, since miyonse does nt have a tight, its better he is voted so the likes of efe and soma that might go far in the competition be evicted, that way our favourite housemates stand a higher chance of winning, hope u get me abi?

Many viewers and some of the housemates do not understand the game yet.

You vote the HM which is liked by everyone cos the HM is a threat to you candidate.

If I'm to vote HMs for eviction, it will be efe and tony. Bisola is losing her reputation already - not a threat any longer.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
General aproko on music going on,,efe remains the eye of the house now,if efe goes big brother energy force will reduce...

What saves efe is the fact that he can connect with anybody with the speed of 5g ,his jazz is his connection speed,,

imagine the new house mate Deborah had already connected with efe with speed of light..

Deborah knew it was only efe that can help her with her seemingly impossible task

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
So na only tboss don show us flesh so far?

Plus that her boobs don't seem fake to me oh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Na wa for you oh,me am a virgin,make we go for prayers in the other room
Ginaz:

Based on logistic it is good to be a Virgin. undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ginaz:

I already did. #TeamEfe#

U too much!! Spirit up!! Team Efe!! Let's go.. We ain't got time for too much talk.. IgweEfe all the way!! Keep voting! Keep putting up screen shots of voting to boost morale.. Legoo!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ginaz:

Based on logistic it is good to be a Virgin. undecided

What logistics? And please classify the virgin. This is the 21st century and its ubiquitous meanings.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
eaziguyman:
Thanks bro ori e duro sibe buh how take kwn nah efe i wan uote u kwn ma myd
na efe b d koko o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Suspect33:
why are u guys all up in miyonse business, what abt the likes of bally that hardly talks with women, or soma that fidgets when around a lady or efe wey dey dull warri guys, or even the lips instr, sorry gym instructor kemen that is as boring af, miyonse has got game bro, lets vote for him

#teammiyonse

Let's show the guy some love despite hates from HMs.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
alexkarim:

If I neva do am since....make I starve!!!

The only problem now is finding the short-code to eliminate Beyonce..... Please do you have it?? cheesy
lol, i'm also looking 4 it...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Suspect33(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
ayobase:

Many viewers and some of the housemates do not understand the game yet.

You vote the HM which is liked by everyone cos the HM is a threat to you candidate.

If I'm to vote HMs for eviction, it will be efe and tony. Bisola is losing her reputation already - not a threat any longer.
yep, you are right, though we cant vote for eviction
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Vorpal:

What logistics? And please classify the virgin. This is the 21st century and its ubiquitous meanings.

It means you are a logistical Virgin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mr Philips is talking with igwe to organise a show..which maigh involve comedy and singing and acting...

While gifty is so dejected right now...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Suspect33(m): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
ayobase:

#teammiyonse

Let's show the guy some love despite hates from HMs.
truth, hope you've vote him

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
Thintalltony report to diary
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
Marvis & d guys gisting at d kitchen table abt musicians & d music industry.

Biggie calls tony.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Suspect33:
thats my point, since miyonse does nt have a tight, its better he is voted so the likes of efe and soma that might go far in the competition be evicted, that way our favourite housemates stand a higher chance of winning, hope u get me abi?
I get you... you must really like balley, the guy is cool though but may the best contestant win
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
coolestchris2:
Mr Philips is talking with igwe to organise a show..which maigh involve comedy and singing and acting...

While gifty is so dejected right now...

Gifty has bn dejected since yesterday. Someone needs to tell her dt whole yab thug was a task. Wt dt & d nomination she believes everyone hates her, I don't blame her for dt.

She told bassey last night she'll kp to herself.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Apart from fine face,gifty is useless in d house
janellemonae:

Gifty has bn dejected since yesterday. Someone needs to tell her dt whole yab thug was a task. Wt dt & d nomination she believes everyone hates her, I don't blame her for dt.

She told bassey last night she'll kp to herself.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
I've downloaded WeChat maka voting. How do I vote pls?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Suspect33:
miyonse has got guts more than any other guy in that house, soma fidgets around the ladies, kemen talks off point when with the ladies, ttt has no interest i guess, bally dey protect repution, miyonse is the only field marshal, controlling all the chicks, drama boy

I still don't know the reason viewers are beefung the guy.

Guess they are disappointed for he not straffing tboss yet, and one dey talk sey he no day watch p0rn.

Hypocrites everywhere.

#teammiyonse
#teamholdbody
#teamselfcontrol

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tony is boring.

Well he says coco & bisola are not on good terms.

Says he learnt a lot from coco and leadership, especially when coco told him to watch Debbie rise feet.

If he was efe he would not have stolen d crown but he probably did it cos he's up for eviction.

Per cliques, he says soma & gifty are now a bond, miyonce & tboss, he is bonding more now wt Bally & Debbie rise cos of d music.

Biggie explains to Tony dt efe is still up for eviction. Tony laughs dt 'but he doesn't know dt'. Biggie says he'll tell him.
Tony asks for a toolbox to fix stuff in d house.

Biggie tells him to right what he feels about 3housemates and fold d paper.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Amillion:

But the truth be say Miyonse no like Tboss. He like gifty and gifty no like am. That's how the world is. It's not like he has self control or maybe he does. Biko! I no no. But il say the first time miyonse walked into the house I swear I said this guy is gay. However he might not be. It might just be that he is still a kid but when I watched him try to do the choreography with the guys on sat at d club, he looked truly gay. Besides why is it that he can't even chill with guys. Miyonseee!!! I still don't want him out yet sha.

You indeed like miyonse, but simply don't where to place him - that's suspense.

Let's keep the guy in.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tony has been told to writhe positive and negative things in a paper about three housemates...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
janellemonae:

Yeah I'm one of those dt love him for his voice & good looks embarassed

Ur right though he's getting a bit boring, but I think it's better he's real. Even if he likes a girl let's just see it develop naturally, like it did for keagan & talia. I'm not into this- just chasing women for d sake of strategy thing dt beyonce is doing.

Chasing women by miyonse is not a strategy - how many of them has he chased?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tony the smart guy, wrote abt bisola that her mouth can put her into trouble, he wrote that bisola needs to be careful and she needs to think before talking

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ginaz:

I remembered when he was asked by ebuka if he's got a girlfriend but his reply was "hahhhhhhhhhh". What are you doing hah for? Why couldn't he say anything? To me that guy has something in him that he is hiding. The good boy look doesn't fit him he needs to loosen up, for his sake I hope he unveils it.

It's gonna look good when cool and quiet boy bally acts crazy in the house. Trust me.

Everyone including toss knows he has a gf. it was categorically stated.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
amehrada:
All the way!
Nice one
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Biggie asks him about d 3 names tony wrote down.

Tony says he wrote about gifty, marvis & bisola.

Biggie asks what he wrote about bisola.

Tony: I wrote dt her mouth can put her in trouble, she should check d way she speaks most of d time. Rmmber pple are people.

Biggie asks him to fold d paper properly and place it in d box provided.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Deborah is explaining how she succeed in fulfilling her task
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
suyamasta:
My beef with miyonse has nothing to do with banging tboss that is his personal choice, i have a problem with him being too "laffy" whenever he is discussing especially with tboss, he hardly contributes intellectually that makes him look stupid and childish which i think he truly isnt, i think he is wearing a mask, but he is a nice person!
Na Efe get my vote

Did you watch his diary session last night.

Tboss mostly ask ensnaring emotional binding question, and my guy no ready for commitment despite liking Tboss.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Suspect33(m): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
ayobase:

I still don't know the reason viewers are beefung the guy.

Guess they are disappointed for he not straffing tboss yet, and one dey talk sey he no day watch p0rn.

Hypocrites everywhere.

#teammiyonse
#teamholdbody
#teamselfcontrol
the same people that beef him will be the one to go buy 15 litres of fuel just to watch his next move on tboss, the guys is in a way the back bone of this show, he entertains, if he leaves, trust me this show will just be singing, singing, and singing, drama will die the second he is evicted, #teamMIYONSE, #saveMIYONSE, hope say u sef don vote

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.