Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3115551 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
When Cocoice is not smoking, it makes her wanna go meeeeddd.. I'm sure it's weed she wants not cigarettes.
It's so bad that she is asking Biggie from broom to sweep
cus of the uneased lack of Igbo tension.

Addiction na bad thing o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
apcmustwin:
Cocoice says she needs a counselor. Lol. Babe is confused. She needs a shrink

Exactly what efe said. She's a confused being. She's gonna get some sticks from biggie and smoke the house out. Btw, you guys should vote for efe.

Absolutely nothing will happen between Miyonce and Tboss if you think keeping him in the house will result to that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bally needs to fvck cocoa,,if not he will be another idiot in the house

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
ayobase:

thanks bro.
It's pleasure but why is cocoice crying?She needs smoke abi.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mood of weeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddd
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
coolestchris2:
Coconut needs weed.she needs it but can't say it well...

Exactly!
That was tearz for weed not cigarettes
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Soma the lips licker in diary room
kowema:

Exactly! That was tearz for weed not cigarettes
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pearl360(f): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
I feel for cocoice. She's really lonely and it seems she's going through a lot. cry
She begs big brother for cigarettes. Said she really needs to smoke.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
sirfee:
It's pleasure but why is cocoice crying?She needs smoke abi.

I 'think' taking up the role of hoh caused her more harm than good.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Amillion:
Eya!!! Cocoice is crying. After she don hala today. Poor chic she can't believe she lost her place as head of house. Don't cry baby
its like marvis is the only lady who doesn't cry like a baby, my babe cocoice wey dey always form commando cef dey shed crocodile tears
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
To the People soliciting votes for miyonse, it's not as if anyone's beffing him or hating on him. Fact is, he doesn't even bring drama to the house and asides the love quad-angle with tboss, soma and gifty, he offers virtually nothing to the house. His mooshy-mooshy antics with tboss and gifty are at worst childish and amateurish at best (my first ish with him). Secondly, i believe he has underutilized his skill way too much, which comes as a result of his lack of concentration, (sometimes you wonder if he's there for the money or tboss and gifty.) The boy claims to be a chef, why not dazzle them so much with mouth watering dishes, be the chef of the house, mingle with the guys, tell small joke. This was the strategy he claimed he was gonna use prior to coming into the house cuz according to him "people will like him because the way to a man or woman's heart is through the stomach). Him running after skirt from day 1 shows he has lost focus. Still, if you're gonna run after skirt, what is worth doing at all is worth doing well, go the distance and not the teletubbies, mummy and daddy kinda cuddling he does everytime with tboss.

It's annoying and off putting.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Coco is seriously crying o.

She says she's never felt this down on a long tome. Says 2days ago when she talked abt her parents, she felt very down. Dts why she was smoking. Some pple at home don't know she smokes.

She says big brother has to give her sthn even if it's broom to sweep. She's still in tears (I'm feeling sorry for her sha).

Big brother asks her abt d smoking again. She said she needs cigarettes dt she doesn't think she can go on. Still sobbing o.

Biggie says she should sleep on her decision to leave till tomorrow & talk to someone she's close to in d house.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
kowema:
When Cocoice is not smoking, it makes her wanna go meeeeddd.. I'm sure it's weed she wants not cigarettes.
It's so bad that she is asking Biggie from broom to sweep
cus of the uneased lack of Igbo tension.

Addiction na bad thing o
So far she has been smoking jedi(not the real weed like 'sk')
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
So its official cocoa needs a therapist madly...and big brother begs her to confide in a house mate...

Who is the house therapist?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
machinegundammy:

its like marvis is the only lady who doesn't cry like a baby, my babe cocoice wey dey always form commando cef dey shed crocodile tears

Yep. What's why I like her the most amongst them. She's actually a guy. I remember when she held tboss to be strong during the fake eviction thingy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by rawpadgin(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
martha89:
Your stupidity continue,you are the only idiot dragging someone tribe to tboss..
u replied the idiot very well

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
coolestchris2:
So its official cocoa needs a therapist madly...and big brother begs her to confide in a house mate...

Who is the house therapist?

Bisola is a good therapist

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
pearl360:
I feel for cocoice. She's really lonely and it seems she's going through a lot. cry
She begs big brother for cigarettes. Said she really needs to smoke.

Na withdrawal symptoms. She's not lonely kan kan. Babe is an addict. But i still like her. She brought the first real drama to the house yesterday.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Both are having issues,
ollah1:

Bisola is a good therapist

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivly(f): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Remember when the housemates were playing the "who is the celebrity" game and Miyonse got Tonto Dike? The housemates kept giving him hints expecting him to say D1ck and worrefa but the kid just said Penis and Vagina.
My point is, Miyonse has a young mind. He doesnt see this as a competition, thats too ugly, rather everyone drawing on their personal best to win. He doesnt gossip or join cliques.
Vote Miyonse and save a life today.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Biggie told her to write 3names. She wrote soma, efe & Uriel. Biggie asks to read whatshe wrote at efe.

Coco: he's desperate to be d igwe.

Lol.

Biggie: is dt all?

Coco: yes. He's not a bad guy because yesterday I came to realize this was a game too.

She's left. This girl is too sensitive for this show. This igwe loss has thrown her Ito serious depression o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
Who wan bet na soma go kiss eviction

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pearl360(f): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
teelaw4life:

Na withdrawal symptoms. She's not lonely kan kan. Babe is an addict.

Lolz.. .okay.
But I still feel pity for her though.

She mentioned something about a misunderstanding she had with Uriel today. Does Anyone know what happened?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
coolestchris2:
Both are having issues,

I figured that. She's lost and needs help.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eaziguyman(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Suspect33:
the same people that beef him will be the one to go buy 15 litres of fuel just to watch his next move on tboss, the guys is in a way the back bone of this show, he entertains, if he leaves, trust me this show will just be singing, singing, and singing, drama will die the second he is evicted, #teamMIYONSE, #saveMIYONSE, hope say u sef don vote
Thank you jare baba soma should just go #teamefe
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Team virgins abi
Vivly:
Remember when the housemates were playing the "who is the celebrity" game and Miyonse got Tonto Dike? The housemates kept giving him hints expecting him to say D1ck and worrefa but the kid just said Penis and Vagina.
My point is, Miyonse has a young mind. He doesnt see this as a competition, thats too ugly, rather everyone drawing on their personal best to win. He doesnt gossip or join cliques.
Vote Miyonse and save a life today.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin

I think Dudes saying what Coco needs is WEED are right!

The Bae is only managing Cigarette, what she really needs is OSOGBO WEED, perhaps she should secretly order for it - with the Help of Biggie though!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bisola diary session
ollah1:

I figured that. She's lost and needs help.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
coolestchris2:
Who wan bet na soma go kiss eviction

Is it one person that's kissing eviction or two?

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
coolestchris2:
Bisola diary session

Good one.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
ollah1:

Is it one person that's kissing eviction or two?

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
janellemonae:
Biggie told her to write 3names. She wrote soma, efe & Uriel. Biggie asks to read whatshe wrote at efe.

Coco: he's desperate to be d igwe.

Lol.

Biggie: is dt all?

Coco: yes. He's not a bad guy because yesterday I came to realize this was a game too.

She's left. This girl is too sensitive for this show. This igwe loss has thrown her Ito serious depression o.

When she's inside her shell, she's very insecure and vulnerable. A little bit of power gave her some confidence. The coup as you rightly put it has shattered the little confidence she had. Expect her to leave the house after the next eviction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.