Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3115539 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Debbie has bn called. As she's going to d diary room kemen & Uriel are alone talking in d garden. Probably continuing their analysis, biggie won't show us dt one now o.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Coyotejack(m): 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
ayobase:

Did you watch his diary session last night.

Tboss mostly ask ensnaring emotional binding question, and my guy no ready for commitment despite liking Tboss.

Tboss likes miyonse she even regrets voting him, but Miyonse has been entertaining , will vote for him #teammiyonce

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
I don't really care abt dis Debbie girl sha. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Please I need the YouTube streaming of tboss and miyonse cuddle last night
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
coolestchris2:
Deborah is explaining how she succeed in fulfilling her task
pls I need clarification on whether Debbie and Bassey are also eligible for competing for the 25M
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lossus:
seriously if you're a guy, u need 2 good cold bottles of Beer.....This is my view of an interesting game in a nutshell....More cheese to ur burger if you are a babe....Too much sense in one post

2 cold bottles of beer will do.

Let's vote for miyonse biko.

This same miyonse is the reason many viewers have sleepless nights o.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
machinegundammy:

pls I need clarification on whether Debbie and Bassey are also eligible for competing for the 25M
over eligible

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Coco was diligent. Felt she was under pressure to deliver, she tried her best. Efe however is loved, he doesn't allow d thing get to his head & is just free as compared to coco. He's not allowing it to get to him like it was wt coco. efe is a more down to earth king.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
coolestchris2:
Person weh no fit entertain us with fvcking...

So una wan evict the guy cos he no gree fvck.

"....aye le o..."

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
smarteez:
Please I need the YouTube streaming of tboss and miyonse cuddle last night
pls dont waste ur data, mumuyonse did nothing....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Debbie: not noticed any alliances, just dt coco is withdrawn since d igwe thing was transferred. I understand cos she feels she was outsmarted & then after dt she had a thing wt bisola & Uriel.

Biggie asks her to write about 3 housemates. She wrote abt miyonce, bassey & gifty.

Biggie: what did u write abt miyonce.

Debbie: dt he's very helpful & very homely.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
UjSizzle:
I've downloaded WeChat maka voting. How do I vote pls?

to vote miyonse aight?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by otobasin2323(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
i have observe that this forum are in for miyonse, and some are for efe.................

guys I have not been watching this show right from day one but rather I have been following this thread from day one......

I appreciate u guys.... keep on updating me on this platform.

I will love to vote coz it is very interesting but not clear on who to vote for .......
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Keep voting for Efe, big brother just said his not immune to eviction cos Coconut already used up the only option they have for the week.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Suspect33:
the same people that beef him will be the one to go buy 15 litres of fuel just to watch his next move on tboss, the guys is in a way the back bone of this show, he entertains, if he leaves, trust me this show will just be singing, singing, and singing, drama will die the second he is evicted, #teamMIYONSE, #saveMIYONSE, hope say u sef don vote

Aswear, many viewers been having sleepless nights cos of miyonse.

Voted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Coconut wan cry but the coconut water has finished

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pearl360(f): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
otobasin2323:
i have observe that this forum are in for miyonse, and some are for efe.................

guys I have not been watching this show right from day one but rather I have been following this thread from day one......

I will love to vote coz it is very interesting but not clear on who to vote for .......

Vote for Efe smiley

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
ayobase:

You indeed like miyonse, but simply don't where to place him - that's suspense.

Let's keep the guy in.

@ayo I've changed my mind because of you so I'm voting for Miyonse tonight but I'm still #teambally

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
otobasin2323:

Your vote will be well appreciated for miyonse. He is the reason many have sleepless night.

He is the real entertainer, while efe just dey form "as a confirm warri boy" upandan.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
ayobase:

Aswear, many viewers been having sleepless nights cos of miyonse.
Voted.

Lol I'm one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Cocoice says she needs a counselor. Lol. Babe is confused. She needs a shrink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
cocoice crying, she said she needs a counsellor... biggie should pass her the lighter joor..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
otobasin2323:

Vote for Miyonse(@ayo I'm doing this for you)

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
sirfee:
Lol I'm one of them.
Reason we need to keep the guy in.
The guy is the realest and the most entertaining among them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Coco was lying down alOne. Boggy calls her, asks if she's okay.

She says she's not okay cos she was careless, and scattered cos she didn't read d rule book well. She's angry wt herself cos it's nobody's fault but hers. If she had another chance she won't be too hasty in her judgement.

Biggie: what went thru her mind when she lost d crown

Coco: she misbehaved & lost d key yesterday & efe fd it & because she swapped h feels she was desperate & she should have bn careful.

This girl is inarticulate.

About bisola, she said she was already angry at herself & in a bad mood but bisola was trying to aggravate her d more. And she was already feeling bad for herself but bisola was pushing her.

Biggie says what exactly annoyed her by bisola? Was it when she asked for d book. She says yes. And dt she was discussing wt Uriel dt when ur hoh pple want to get close to u. Bisola told her (coco)she hides herself so pple don't think she's a threat.

Biggie says does she think efe will come at her. She says she doesn't think so.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Talking about her smoking. I come de pity cocoice. She's so lonely. Begs big brother for cigarettes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Coconut needs weed.she needs it but can't say it well...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
sirfee:
@ayo I've changed my mind because of you so I'm voting for Miyonse tonight but I'm still #teambally

thanks bro.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Omo this one cry ohh
Cocoice :big brother I need to smoke !!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Coco is in tears. Dy she's disappointed in herself. She doesn't think she can continue. She feels lonely.

She says she thinks she needs to talk to a therapist cos she's so down & lonely & doesn't want to voluntarily leave.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Amillion: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Eya!!! Cocoice is crying. After she don hala today. Poor chic she can't believe she lost her place as head of house. Don't cry baby

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.