Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3114778 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:20am On Mar 21, 2017
Friends We shouldn't be surprised nau, she's not one who values such. She'll throw it to the trash or at your face at your slightest wrong. If she could nominate Miyonse, why should we expect less with someone she claims she's just on a 40% level free with Debie.
Debie was really disappointed and felt very bad. This was similar to how she treated her lastweek too during her fight with Bisola, but atleast, others weren't there, but this I no understand..To the point of exchanging such words before others, they only gave room for them to mock their friendship...
Friendships can't be forced. The girl should just let her be...
And they're both not true with each other. Debie too has gossiped about her with Bassey more than once.
But this new play is obviously resultant of their triangle thingy with Bassey, they are adults and should know better...

fitzmayowa:

Debie is a tool in their hands, they just use her as they want, Tboss is done using her and she is ready to discard her, I just hope she uses her head when relating to Tboss going forward...

Debie will never call Tboss out that way in the presence of other HM, she would rather do it one on one since they claim to be "friends"...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 3:51am On Mar 21, 2017
toseen7:
eosigwe ammyluv2002 L0velyn
to9ine
EXCUSEme2 Latebloomerrr Estellar
ninnyanny
Zicoraads oviejr tustrange Traecey
Berryice factsandfigures reflx princesskab
chy200 ugojiC ashleydolls deathstroke Ginaz
Misswang001 Donbabajay12
Lynette2cute bibijegede Tare22 SPDAZZY
ovop
Sweetestrose adonismuller DoctorStrange
richommie Vivipop whiteprince vanessa88
femolala001 Plus10 otaroghene wapadunk
Dynamite02
akpos247 seasy mophe01 lilee2hot
Giantslayer
WuDBMother Austar
Smellymouth bishop4APC smokey3y3z
handsam huey99...

Awesome citizens of #Efenation, who are saving this week o?

Tbore, debie guitar rise, ogabally or Bassey?

Please let's save Bally B.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:11am On Mar 21, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Guys, Please Vote Debie-Rise to 32052. Keep her safe one more week. Thank you.

Cc:
Dominique
Geekybabe
Ifunayalov
Ujsizzle
Toposh
Crowntoro
1bkaye
Daposh
Mamaboms
Olubankemi
SnezBaba
sirfee
Iamoyindamola
ToyinDipo
akthedream
Monex
Fitzmayowa
Dabrake
Iceydream
ModupeJ
Chykmoni
Giel
Codedguy1
Vedah
ammyluv2002
Oyind18

If I have mentioned you, it's because of your support for Debie-Rise throughout last week. I know some of you are busy with your favorites this week (Sirfee, doing it for Bally this time; good luck to everyone). If I've omitted your name, please know that you're by no means less appreciated. Just keep voting please. God bless you.

Good morning,thanks for the mention.Good luck to everyone and remember to support and vote for your favourite housemate.It is just a game so let us avoid unnecessary arguments and e-war.One love.

Vote Bally to 32052

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

TeamBally#Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:16am On Mar 21, 2017
smokey3y3z:

Please let's save Bally B.
God morning brother,yes let's save Bally B.Thank you

Vote Bally to 32052 (SMS Votes) available to all networks.

You can also vote for him via wechat(it is free)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:22am On Mar 21, 2017
COOL10:
Are voting lines open?
Yes
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 4:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

Where did you learn to write igbo like that?
wink cheesy
shocked Threebear u eh. Let's support Efe togeda and crown him d winner. U won't regret dis

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HIRAETH: 4:49am On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:
Vote just bally. Tboss, Debbie and bassey have larger fan base
Not really true.. . Most of team Efe are voting for him and you know what happens when team Efe supports you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 21, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Cc:
Dominique
Geekybabe
Ifunayalov
Ujsizzle
Toposh
Crowntoro
1bkaye
Daposh
Mamaboms
Olubankemi
SnezBaba
sirfee
Iamoyindamola
ToyinDipo
akthedream
Monex
Fitzmayowa
Dabrake
Iceydream
ModupeJ
Chykmoni
Giel
Codedguy1
Vedah
ammyluv2002
Oyind18

If I have mentioned you, it's because of your support for Debie-Rise throughout last week. I know some of you are busy with your favorites this week (Sirfee, doing it for Bally this time; good luck to everyone). If I've omitted your name, please know that you're by no means less appreciated. Just keep voting please. God bless you.

Will do that ma'am

Debie-Rise all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:21am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

You people should take a break this week. OK?
Thanks for your suggestion, but we are already on vacation to #TeamBally grin

#EfeNation

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 5:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Episteme2:
There's no special benefits for this ultimate Head of House thingy. I have this feeling that Big Brother whittled away the benefits because it was won by Efe. What's special about setting HOH up by asking him to nominate other HMs for possible eviction? It's just intended to instigate a cold gang up against Efe. I am yet to see how this stuff has helped Efe. I feel that Ultimate HOH would have carried much benefit and influence if it was won by Bigie's favorite.
Abeg, he should add more benefits to the stuff joor. There's nothing ultimate about it for now.

Biko enough with these conspiracy theories. Ebuka said the ultimate hoh comes with a twist and the twist was just carried out, you think the plot would have been changed if a different housemate won it? I don't think so

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by princesszizi: 5:43am On Mar 21, 2017
PrincessKab:
Yeah, from Bally's and Efe's D.S., it's now evident they are both loyal to each other. That's what we're talking about...
@Princesskab, please can you give a thorough update on the DS. I missed it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 5:46am On Mar 21, 2017
factsandfigures:
Now I am very angry. Biggie bias in favour of TBOSS is very obvious. Biggie cannot even hide his annoyance that TBOSS was nominated during dairy sessions with HMs.
Biggie miscalculated. He thought Efe will nominate Bisola and save TBOSS.

Team EFE is watching in 4D

Efe has been nominating Tboss since week 2. Why would big brother think Efe would spare her this week? Team Efe, stop all these conspiracy theories ojare

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by farydah: 5:52am On Mar 21, 2017
Episteme2:
There's no special benefits for this ultimate Head of House thingy. I have this feeling that Big Brother whittled away the benefits because it was won by Efe. What's special about setting HOH up by asking him to nominate other HMs for possible eviction? It's just intended to instigate a cold gang up against Efe. I am yet to see how this stuff has helped Efe. I feel that Ultimate HOH would have carried much benefit and influence if it was won by Bigie's favorite.
Abeg, he should add more benefits to the stuff joor. There's nothing ultimate about it for now.
my feelings exactly!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 5:57am On Mar 21, 2017
nawa oo....Efe has fans sha...see Facebook, Twitter,instagram..Efe ain't up yet he is everywhere....yesterdays nomination made him more popular when I thought otherwise...

TeamEfe

TeamDebie-Rise for the week...

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 6:06am On Mar 21, 2017
dominique:

Efe has been nominating Tboss since week 2. Why would big brother think Efe would spare her this week? Team Efe, stop all these conspiracy theories ojare
u didn't have to generalize by using the word teamefe. nt every1 agrees with him. just type is name.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 6:13am On Mar 21, 2017
Fglows:

smh..I await tboss eviction..I 'll tell you this same thing...bye boy!TeamTTT FOREVER
you don't have to do so, you know some team tboss also liked ttt, even threebear voted for him,
please vote for tboss, since ttt is gone, ttt was close to tboss, his 2nd wife,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 6:17am On Mar 21, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Cc:
Dominique
Geekybabe
Ifunayalov
Ujsizzle
Toposh
Crowntoro
1bkaye
Daposh
Mamaboms
Olubankemi
SnezBaba
sirfee
Iamoyindamola
ToyinDipo
akthedream
Monex
Fitzmayowa
Dabrake
Iceydream
ModupeJ
Chykmoni
Giel
Codedguy1
Vedah
ammyluv2002
Oyind18

will always support debie,
I just have to campaign more for tboss,
Debie seems to be good, especially looking at eviction results, and the campaigns for her,
team tboss
team debie

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 21, 2017
dominique:

My dear If you analyse EFE diary session very well, you will discern that Biggie was practically lecturing EFE on why he should have nominated Bisola who is a greater competition. ,,,,,,Biggie could not hid his annoyance that Efe did not nominate Bisola, his voice betrayed him!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 21, 2017
pradoworld:

In order of the requests Team Bally gets 60% 1,200 votes Team debie gets 30% 600 vores Team tboss gets 10% 200 votes
Await plenty screenshots on Friday
Thanks smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:26am On Mar 21, 2017
geekybabe:

Debie is safe either u vote her or not. Leave me and face your business. You have no business quoting me if i was not responding to you.

Grace is not proud, arrogant or vengeful.
For those of you on TeamEfe rooting for Debie, it's not so much about her, but about people like this who support her.

They don't need your votes. They did it last time; and they feel they can do it again.

I understand the point about wanting to vote for who you want to, but please, send some more to Bally. Thanks you sirs and mas embarassed

#TeamBally cool

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:31am On Mar 21, 2017
TeamBally cool

Vote Bally

Vote Bally

Bally is never a threat to your favorite. A close friend and confidant of Efe. They can say it's a game and not a family reunion all they want, but Bally doesn't really deserve to go home this time.

And those on TeamBisola, you want Bisola to become an emotional wreck?

Who will be cuddling and kissing her on those lonely nights? grin cheesy

Bikònu...vote Bally cool

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 21, 2017
dominique:

I am teamEfe, I do not agree with what he wrote and I let him know. Please do not generalize.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Zubello, you are new here, Yea? Kaduna based? wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:37am On Mar 21, 2017
Binchie:

I am teamEfe, I do not agree with what he wrote and I let him know. Please do not generalize.
You even have time. Anything anyone does who supports Efe, they dash it to the whole team grin

We are used to it cheesy

Meanwhile, who are you rooting for this week? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 6:37am On Mar 21, 2017
dominique:

Biko enough with these conspiracy theories. Ebuka said the ultimate hoh comes with a twist and the twist was just carried out, you think the plot would have been changed if a different housemate won it? I don't think so

Sharrrrap , you dey always show yourself on top EFE matter. If na DEBBIE -RISE we go hear the same thing, upon say TEAM EFE dey give her sympathy vote, you no even like us. SMH

#TEAM EFE- TEAM BALLY

gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Misswang001:
Efe's decision today was a hard one...If he had put Bisola or Marvis up, people would never have forgiven him, he would have been hugely criticized by all( including teamEfe).
I remember when he had to save between TTT and Bisola, and he saved TTT....There was no way he could put Bisola up.
I am sure deep down, Bally understands he has bin friends with Bisola and Marvis before he came into the picture..When Bally is saved on Sunday, Efe and Bally would get over this day.....I wish Biggie didn't make him go through this....TeamEfe4life
Yes ooooooooo

Save Bally cool

Vote Bally to 32052

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:42am On Mar 21, 2017
HIRAETH:

Not really true.. . Most of team Efe are voting for him and you know what happens when team Efe supports you...
At the moment "Efenation" is divided into three camps.The first camp are those that won't participate in this week voting because they are saving for next week and the final.The second camp are those that would support and vote for Bally just because of his relationship with Efe(not sure of the percentage though).The third camp are those that would support and vote for Debie-rise(sympathy votes) based on logistics.

Bassey may receive some votes also but it won't be much because some of them believe he is also a threat to Efe.Tboss is the only victim in this case because of her fans and her attitude(my opinion though).Good morning peeps.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:44am On Mar 21, 2017
HIRAETH:

Not most ooooooo. Some are rooting for Debie rise.

Please just Vote Bally embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by purpleprincess: 6:58am On Mar 21, 2017
Err please, PM senders. This account is an alternate account, created by a male nairalander (about 4 years ago). He created it to troll on the uniben admission thread then and quite a number of people have access to it, as he didn't hide the password. Although I'm female but that person on "my" profile isn't me oo.

I hope we all get to reveal our faces after the show though grin , like they did on the former BBA thread.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deenAyetu(f): 7:01am On Mar 21, 2017
Have been voting Debby rise and today I have to show my support.

Where are those that said she is not talented? Did you see what she did with Don Jazzy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chivalerie: 7:03am On Mar 21, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

Sharrrrap , you dey always show yourself on top EFE matter. If na DEBBIE -RISE we go hear the same thing, upon say TEAM EFE dey give her sympathy vote, you no even like us. SMH

#TEAM EFE- TEAM BALLY

gringrin

Tell them this is arrogance at its peak e tire person. I just hope Efenation can see people like that and just decide to sway to team bally. Coz team debie rise don't need your vote.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.