Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3130538 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by COOL10(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
T boss just said she chooses bassey for the task. I smell a rat grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
Inside sun
Superrman:
which area be that cos na gen 24hrs here
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
ardel:
Efe is too desperate. I thought he was just a free guy that takes things as they come, see the way he was withdrawn after he was swapped, he was even seen kneeling by his bed side praying....And today he went ahead to steal the crown.Also heard him tell Uriel over the weekend that if she had swapped him he would ve cursed her. What happened to the freestyle attitude he is suppose to portray? I know they are all there too win.
25m is on thee line . e

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
Just voted my Guy EFE..he is so real
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
T-boss just said Efe is power thirsty? Seriously?? So she can judge someone? With her long mouth? Werey Girl. Is she not 25million naira thirsty?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Superrman: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
coolestchris2:
Inside sun
very funny

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
teelaw4life:
You guys should try and appreciate those keeping us updated. Seriously e no easy to dey relate wetin dey happen real time, as you're typing another thing is happening that you gotta update and it's not as if they're being paid or anything, but just for the love of it and shared big brother passion.

To the few ones who come here and read updates then make foolish comments, the third finger on my right hand says hello to you guys. Keep the updates coming guys. #lovingIt

Mine is saying hello to you too, nobody makes foolish comments here. angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
ardel:

Now he stole the crown has it helped his ministry in anyway?Wasted effort
it dosnt matter...heaven help those who help themselves...datz Y he did it..cos big broda can b trickish sometimes...damn girl
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ardel(f): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
berryice:
your d one being desperate, if ure the one u helped coco ice in winning d how nd she put u up..wont u want to pay her back..girl plsss..is being real
Now he stole the crown has it helped his ministry in anyway?Wasted effort!!!
And how am i being desperate?Am i contesting for the cash?You just use words anyhow. Do i ve a sibling in that house? Pls i ve a right to my opinion and pls stop taking tins personal like u knw me.Lets enjoy the show.I didnt make any comment at you personally

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
I wonder how pple easily judge Efe decision as been bad ,knowing fully well ,that they would do worse.if they were in his shoes.. 25million is up for grabs not 250,00...All those hypocritic fellows should just take a chill pill

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
berryice:
Just voted my Guy EFE..he is so real
miyonce cef real pass the guy. EFE is just highly over rated but for now he drawing a lot of pple to watch the show

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
T-Boss:- I'm beginning to see Efe in another light.
He's just getting on my nerves.

My Take:- Ode, the whole of Nigeria saw you in another light yesterday. We even placed a bet on Miyonce to do you. You Snitchy Evil Snake.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
ardel:

Now he stole the crown has it helped his ministry in anyway?Wasted effort!!!
wait to see how its gonna help is ministry...Biggie already told h ,he can revert the rule ..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by homesteady(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
coolestchris2:
Bassey one revenge tony prank back

Please what was the prank?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
homesteady:

Please what was the prank?
told them that face towel is their towel for bathing
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by homesteady(m): 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
smarteez:
Are you guys intentionally calling Cocoice coconut abi na autocorrect

grin grin

That's her nairaland name, and It's always funny anytime I see it!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
machinegundammy:

miyonce cef real pass the guy. EFE is just highly over rated but for now he drawing a lot of pple to watch the show
bitch nigga plzzz...I tink u gay like miyonce,he dosnt contribute anything in d house oda Dan flirting around

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
I used my mums fone to vote my EFe...den my two numbers too...EFE will stay#teamwaffcity#

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fF01(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
T-Boss : Efe keeps saying "warri no dey carry last", "warri no dey carry last" who wants to carry last??! lwkm.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
ardel:

Efe does not ve any drama abeg..you don see am finish. Na just to hustle for the cash he is there for doesnt care about entertaining. See him soliciting for votes in the diary room and also in the garden.The guy should take a chill pill.Effortless victory is best.

No victory is effortless, it takes every effort to make a victory.

Efe is trying his best, just like bally is just himself. Nobody is complaining about bally who hasn't showed any drama.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
That Stupid Bisola came in with a lot of fans but she'll leave with non. She's too forward and Loud. She acts like a Market woman.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
berryice:
bitch nigga plzzz...I tink u gay like miyonce,he dosnt contribute anything in d house oda Dan flirting around
And cooking international dishes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
ardel:

Now he stole the crown has it helped his ministry in anyway?Wasted effort
my dear, why are u so pained? Cocoice was careless and what efe did was "legal"
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Donbabajay12:

And cooking international dishes grin grin
I can see food is your damm problem...u too dull..*boy byeee*
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
ardel:
Efe is too desperate. I thought he was just a free guy that takes things as they come, see the way he was withdrawn after he was swapped, he was even seen kneeling by his bed side praying....And today he went ahead to steal the crown.Also heard him tell Uriel over the weekend that if she had swapped him he would ve cursed her. What happened to the freestyle attitude he is suppose to portray? I know they are all there too win.

[/b].Also heard him tell Uriel over the weekend that if she had swapped him he would ve cursed her. What happened to the freestyle attitude he is suppose to portray?[b]

So are u telling me that if u voluntarily gave up ur HOH to someone as a birthday present and the person turns around to swap u for eviction u, u won't curse the person?? That would have been betrayal if Uriel even considered the thought of swapping him.. He is real that's why he could say that to Uriel.

When coco was looking for the key yesterday, Efe tried everything to help her recover the key, he even tried to jack the the box cause he felt the key was inside so that she could still be Head of house. He eventually got the key and gave it to her.. Yet the 'Judas Iscariot' put the same person up for eviction.
So if u tell me that same was done to u and u won't be mad, then I know u are a bloody liar.. Cheers.. Guys let's keep voting Efe!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by homesteady(m): 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
But why are they saying Efe is power thirsty?
I know he gave Uriel his HOH privilege during the 1st week, and I read that he could have dethroned Cocoice when she misplaced the key, but he let her be!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Gifty is soooooo Freaking Fake.
With her Werey Grammatical Blunders. She will be Speaking Phonee again?
Where the Hell did they bring her from?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xpertriate(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
to9ine:

God bless ur generation and those yet to come.#wellsaid
[/b].Also heard him tell Uriel over the weekend that if she had swapped him he would ve cursed her. What happened to the freestyle attitude he is suppose to portray?[b]

So are u telling me that if u voluntarily gave up ur HOH to someone as a birthday present and the person turns around to swap u for eviction u, u won't curse the person?? That would have been betrayal if Uriel even considered the thought of swapping him.. He is real that's why he could say that to Uriel.

When coco was looking for the key yesterday, Efe tried everything to help her recover the key, he even tried to jack the the box cause he felt the key was inside so that she could still be Head of house. He eventually got the key and gave it to her.. Yet the 'Judas Iscariot' put the same person up for eviction.
So if u tell me that same was done to u and u won't be mad, then I know u are a bloody liar.. Cheers.. Guys let's keep voting Efe!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
berryice:
I can see food is your damm problem...u too dull..*boy byeee*
I feel there is a mix up somewhere ,was that quote meant for me...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Gifty is so ungrateful..
She how she dey diss her saviour Cocoice.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
What is Gifty saying?
Ki lon so??
*sprensprensprensprensprensprenspren*

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.