Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3115398 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Donbabajay12:
Biggie has granted cocoice smoking request...now she is smoking her head out

That's my babe. That girl go fit they smoke like 20 sticks a day.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ex king cocoice is smoking and pondering about so many issues,I wish I can read her mind right now.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Make nepa take light for my house ,make i sleep

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Baba we gats try save Miyonce o. Make we vote.

Even with the fact say e dey eviction list nigga still never buck up. He needs to go jare. Ordinary cocoice when she became igwe gave us a lot to talk about yesterday. Bisola keeps up the entertainment and gives people a lot to talk about.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
teelaw4life:
To the People soliciting votes for miyonse, it's not as if anyone's beffing him or hating on him. Fact is, he doesn't even bring drama to the house and asides the love quad-angle with tboss, soma and gifty, he offers virtually nothing to the house. His mooshy-mooshy antics with tboss and gifty are at worst childish and amateurish at best (my first ish with him). Secondly, i believe he has underutilized his skill way too much, which comes as a result of his lack of concentration, (sometimes you wonder if he's there for the money or tboss and gifty.) The boy claims to be a chef, why not dazzle them so much with mouth watering dishes, be the chef of the house, mingle with the guys, tell small joke. This was the strategy he claimed he was gonna use prior to coming into the house cuz according to him "people will like him because the way to a man or woman's heart is through the stomach). Him running after skirt from day 1 shows he has lost focus. Still, if you're gonna run after skirt, what is worth doing at all is worth doing well, go the distance and not the teletubbies, mummy and daddy kinda cuddling he does everytime with tboss.

It's annoying and off putting.

above all, he should fvcked tboss to be relevant aight.

many of the HMs have used the clause, "If you know me, I'm the kind of person who...", but never heard miyonse used that.

Of all the guys, Miyonse is the realeast.

Tony lied about his marital status. He said he is coming for the gels, but nothing yet.

Bally forming BB inside the house. "I'm the kind of person who don't have friends or enemies". The guy is cool though, but no game yet.

Efe, besides yarning spiced with "as a confirm warri guy", nothing else.

I "love" the way the guy reasons. It is philosophical, but ain't bringing game of surprises to the house.

Kemen...make the guy pack go one side jare. He should rather come straight with his kukere with Tboss.

Soma is just there. I like the fact he can sing and being friendly, but we want surprises in the house.

Miyonse, Efe and Soma are up for eviction last night, but who was man enough to handle it.

I really wanna see what happens when Miyonse knows about the plot against him.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bassey in the diary room ...This bassey is just so sensible and computed in answering biggie questions...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
teelaw4life:

Even with the fact say e dey eviction list nigga still never buck up. He needs to go jare. Ordinary cocoice when she became igwe gave us a lot to talk about yesterday. Bisola keeps up the entertainment and gives people a lot to talk about.

Baba without Miyonce for that house everything go boring die ehnn. No hope of romance or sex. Abeg make we keep am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
sirfee:
Ex king cocoice is smoking and pondering about so many issues,I wish I can read her mind right now.

Lol...this thing feels like the headline of all those mumu nairaland fp topics

Check out pictures of bbn ex-igwe; cocoice smoking and pondering.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Baba we gats try save Miyonce o. Make we vote.
No problem my n*gga but I want him to step up his game.I'm not trying to be sentimental but he's misrepresenting us(the westerners),I want him to stop flirting with that snitch tboss.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin

I'm beginning to think that the House needs Miyonse more that it needs Soma!

Miyonse is more popular on all online Platforms as far as the show is concerned..... he's most mentioned and he's really needed!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
teelaw4life:

grin
teelaw4life:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Vivly:
Remember when the housemates were playing the "who is the celebrity" game and Miyonse got Tonto Dike? The housemates kept giving him hints expecting him to say D1ck and worrefa but the kid just said Penis and Vagina.
My point is, Miyonse has a young mind. He doesnt see this as a competition, thats too ugly, rather everyone drawing on their personal best to win. He doesnt gossip or join cliques.
Vote Miyonse and save a life today.

Let's save Miyonse.

But that someone said Penis and Vagina doesn't mean young mind.

It is what is it!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
bassey in the diary room.

There are a few disappointments in the house due to what happened. efes move was smart but he broke coconut and caused a rift between her and bisola.

coconut shld have been more careful. loosing the key should have been a lesson to her.

its a delicate time cos of the hoh swop. so she should have been more careful.

coconut was a strict ruler, sometimes loving and doesn't spare the rod to spoil the child. She really did well.

efe na area. He is free and he said all he wants is to secure his stay in the house. he's a people's kind of ruler.

Both coconut and efe are diff people but bassey prefers coconut rule to efe based on leadership style.

If in efes position he would do the same.

People are still getting to know each other.

He asked if he is permitted to prank ttt back in retaliation for the towel ish. biggie says he can pay around as long as no one is hurt.

bassey writes about uriel , coconut, and kemen. He says coconut is uptight and in her own world.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bassey one revenge tony prank back
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
ollah1:

Ohh then it's gonna be soma. I remember him saying he wants TTT and Kemen evicted cos the earlier is taller than him while the latter is thinker. Imagine the senseless reasons

Soma is a true friendly fellow.

But since he must come up with 2 names and reasons, so...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
ayobase:

above all, he should fvcked tboss to be relevant aight.

many of the HMs have used the clause, "If you know me, I'm the kind of person who...", but never heard miyonse used that.

Of all the guys, Miyonse is the realeast.

Tony lied about his marital status. He said he is coming for the gels, but nothing yet.

Bally forming BB inside the house. "I'm the kind of person who don't have friends or enemies". The guy is cool though, but no game yet.

Efe, besides yarning spiced with "as a confirm warri guy", nothing else.

I "love" the way the guy reasons. It is philosophical, but ain't bringing game of surprises to the house.

Kemen...make the guy pack go one side jare. He should rather come straight with his kukere with Tboss.

Soma is just there. I like the fact he can sing and being friendly, but we want surprises in the house.

Miyonse, Efe and Soma are up for eviction last night, but who was man enough to handle it.

I really wanna see what happens when Miyonse knows about the plot against him.

I'm not saying he should fvck tboss to be relevant. My point is doing lovey dovey with tboss and gifty is getting wearisome. He's a chef, let him use his talent. If other hms dey feel him cooking and he mingles with em wella, trust me not a lot will even consider nominating him as they did yesterday. It wasn't a conspiracy. 8 nominations out of only 5 people didn't nominate him, that's what it means! !!that was a unanimous decision bro. He's real no doubt, but he's taking the realness too far. Even says he doesn't care what the others think about him. It's a game and since he's already in the house, let him play.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
sirfee:
Her only problem is low self esteem.She's paying to much attention to her emotions.

...and the igwe title brought her a lot of emotions.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eaziguyman(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Maybe baily is from a rich family bcous he is alway feeling like a boss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ElPhenomenal(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tired of dis updates, let me know wen some1 else show some boobs
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol. Big brother fall efe hand when he told him that the save and replace has been used. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
apcmustwin:
If only gifty knew that the whole of social media is awashed with her marriage photos, she go stop the lie she de lie to soma. Telling him how guys use to trip for her and park cars outside their house. That at a point her mother asked her to get married but she said no cos she is doesn't want a man to say he made her

But she divorced na.

She went back to default.

She is not married.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Are you guys intentionally calling Cocoice coconut abi na autocorrect

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
ayobase:

...and the igwe title brought her a lot of emotions.
I'm really sorry for her because she's gone through so many things in life.The death of her mother is really affecting her.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
I don't know why people are obsessed with this efe. he is just there. Nothing special. I prefer Bassey.

This new big brother is dull sha. Long pause, mistaking words, totally clueless of the rules of the game

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
All of you that is saying...

"Let's keep miyonce to Bleep Tboss
"Let's keep him to have his chance to succk boobi"
"He is funny and mumu too"
"He is womanizer and mumu at the same time"

***but after saving him on Sunday and I still hear***

"Oh God, which kind person be dis?
"This boy no sabi anything "
"I go break my TV splasma
"I go break my phone screen."

*** I will be waiting for you with my gun like**

"Yo nigga, bring yo black a$$ here lemme shoot you, just come nigga I promise you won't bleed too much."

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Seriously vote efe for more real drama
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hyzicbond(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
apcmustwin:
I don't know why people are obsessed with this efe. he is just there. Nothing special. I prefer Bassey.

This new big brother is dull sha. Long pause, mistaking words, totally clueless of the rules of the game

I never see anything about this Efe boy wey people wan die ontop his matter..

Efe kor Ete ni

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
eaziguyman:
Maybe baily is from a rich family bcous he is alway feeling like a boss
Yes he's from a rich family but please don't judge him because he's just an introvert.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
ayobase:

Reason we need to keep the guy in.
The guy is the realest and the most entertaining among them.
Lol,you seem to me like a politician.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Efe is just being a Real ,Determinded and focus nigga ...This guys has good vision
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
AbbasJR:
Who also thinks biggie somehow likes Coco??

I do
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
hyzicbond:

I never see anything about this Efe boy wey people wan die ontop his matter..

Efe kor Ete ni
life is difficult for the blind

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.