Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3126274 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
deeMarc:

Lol...baba we know...what we are saying is that,did you subscribe or una dey watch am free on gotv?
Cc. Coolestchris2
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Gifty is gisting with Soma, talking about how many men came to ask for her hand in marriage yet she is still not talking about her marriage.
Why this gial feeek like Dis?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Number 29 on gotv plus package
deeMarc:
Cc. Coolestchris2

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
gift telling soma her mom wanted her to marry early but she wanted to make money first and be her own woman
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
If only gifty knew that the whole of social media is awashed with her marriage photos, she go stop the lie she de lie to soma. Telling him how guys use to trip for her and park cars outside their house. That at a point her mother asked her to get married but she said no cos she is doesn't want a man to say he made her

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Donbabajay12:

mybad
No qualms
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by martha89: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
rawpadgin:
maybe she took after her mom

not saying this because am from esan but i know that esan girls are usually reserved
She didnt grew up there and knows nothing about Esan or Edo state. All she knows my dad said i am one..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
miyonse no sabi English ni ...do u enjoy COCOice reign ? He just dey say another thing
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Gift is just a liar

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by otobasin2323(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
apcmustwin:
If only gifty knew that the whole of social media is awashed with her marriage photos, she go stop the lie she de lie to soma. Telling him how guys use to trip for her and park cars outside their house. That at a point her mother asked her to get married but she said no cos she is doesn't want a man to say he made her

That gifty na fake girl...
show go leave house next week
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hyzicbond(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
this Gifty still dey lie abi?
see her mouth like my pointed shoe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Gifty was saved by a weed addicted igwe... stop smoking weed guysss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Phi001(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
So TBoss don show borbie finally...

She's getting mg next stay in vote grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bisolas diary room

The mood is cool. Was tense earlier but right now it's cool. Earlier efe calls me & says he wants to take d crown. I thought he was joking so he went, took it & said all hail d king. So I checked d rule book and saw it was true he was d new igwe. So I came out & coco was saying ehn let him take it, she said efe asked for d diary book dt coco said she won't give it to him. Bisola says she said casually dt Hes d new hoh so u must give him. She says coco just flared up & was still saying she wasn't angry even though she was angry.

Bisola now says she purposely started hailing igwe to annoy her cos she felt she was being fake being angry but saying she wasn't angry.

I told her she acts like she's bipolar -hotcold- she has 2 extremes. Flipping over x littlest thing.coco just started abusing her.

Biggie: wld u have taken d crown.

Bisola: wld not have taken it but if I was in efes shoes I wld have taken it.

Biggie: do u think coco replied u cos she was already prickly.

Bisola: yes she was big brother & pretending not to be. Just acting crazy. She was d same person dt was angry when soma told gifty d secret task saying pple are on their own in this house.

Biggie: are there cliques.

Bisola: I see coco trying to put tboss & Uriel in her camp.she's trying to draw them to herself. I know it's dt her craze craze thing dt is doing her. (smh)

Biggie: did u enjoy her reign. It was a funny reign I enjoyed it. I prefer efe.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Pls, is Miyonse writing an essay to Bigbrother? Cos im not understanding Mbok grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
This guy is writing a letter to Tboss. In case he leaves, it will he delivered to her by biggie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
Is miyonce writing his project or what?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
But what is miyonse writing now
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
Award for best updater
janellemonae:
Bisolas diary room

The mood is cool. Was tense earlier but right now it's cool. Earlier efe calls me & says he wants to take d crown. I thought he was joking so he went, took it & said all hail d king. So I checked d rule book and saw it was true he was d new igwe. So I came out & coco was saying ehn let him take it, she said efe asked for d diary book dt coco said she won't give it to him. Bisola says she said casually dt Hes d new hoh so u must give him. She says coco just flared up & was still saying she wasn't angry even though she was angry.

Bisola now says she purposely started hailing igwe to annoy her cos she felt she was being fake being angry but saying she wasn't angry.

I told her she acts like she's bipolar -hotcold- she has 2 extremes. Flipping over x littlest thing.coco just started abusing her.

Bisola: yes she was big brother & pretending not to be. Just acting crazy. She was d same person dt was angry when soma told gifty d secret task saying pple are on their own in this house.

Bisola: I see coco trying to put tboss & Uriel in her camp.she's trying to draw them to herself. I know it's dt her craze craze thing dt is doing her. (smh)

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Superrman: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
After nw one mumu will say i'm anti Gifty embarassed see as she just dey fool herself thinking she's fooling the world angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bisola writes about Tony, efe & coco

Bisola: coco is temperamental, uneasy, sometimes withdrawn & sometimes holds herself bk from being controlling to other housemates.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
mayonnaise in the diary room.

He doesn't care what people think any more. he's just going to go with what he feels like.

efe was smart and coconut was careless. He wouldn't want the crown unless he's sure it would guarantee his immunity.

coconut did what she felt was best during her reign. People are split on whether they like what efe did or not.

There are cliques in the house but they will finally disintegrate cos it won't win them the money. alliances like ttt and bisola and efe. its not a bad strategy but eventually it will fall like a pack of cards.

He writes (for ages) about u riel, efe, and soma. He thinks uriel is amazing and loyal.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
This thing wey dem dey write put for box so I dey suspect big brother o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Second award for best updater
temmyo:
mayonnaise in the diary room.

He doesn't care what people think any more. he's just going to go with what he feels like.

efe was smart and coconut was careless. He wouldn't want the crown unless he's sure it would guarantee his immunity.

coconut did what she felt was best during her reign. People are split on whether they like what efe did or not.

There are cliques in the house but they will finally disintegrate cos it won't win them the money. alliances like ttt and bisola and efe. its not a bad strategy but eventually it will fall like a pack of cards.

He writes (for ages) about u riel, efe, and soma. He thinks uriel is amazing and loyal.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bisola just reacts loudly to everything. She should have allowed coco deal wt her loss d best way she knows how. What's her own? Aproko.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
temmyo:
This thing wey dem dey write put for box so I dey suspect big brother o
This is a trap by bigbrother to know the feelings of every housemates.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
janellemonae:
Bisola writes about Tony, efe & coco

Bisola: coco is temperamental, uneasy, sometimes withdrawn & sometimes holds herself bk from being controlling to other housemates.

I no understand @bolded
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sistah: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
janellemonae:
Bisolas diary room

Thanks so much for your continuous updates, good job.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hyzicbond(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
so this Tboss wan use her juju body get fans ba?

Kolewerk
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
Biggie has granted cocoice smoking request...now she is smoking her head out

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
sirfee:
This is a trap by bigbrother to know the feelings of every housemates.

he can just ask them to say it why write it? something is fishy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
sirfee:
I'm not hating but it's the truth,he's the main reason why I'm following Bbn because I'm also a chef.I'm expecting much from him so he should buckle up and try his best.

Baba we gats try save Miyonce o. Make we vote.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.