Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,426 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3138837 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2017
Giel:
one silly thread on FP again, looking for the purpose of bbn
make dam de find am na..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
stop wasting thread space on a lost cause

You know what? I should take your advice......I will not waste any more thread space replying you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Team TTT,u guys should decamp to team Tboss asap.Team Bisola and Team Efe betrayed u guys with their votes,be smart .
Liar only team bisola did that they where voting debie expecting ttt to be gone.efe was up also so we where voting him.if ttt wasn't up with efe he would hav survived cos most of us like him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2017
guardsman:

U ar grossly mistaken if u think they ar omnipotent. Babe, BBN is a testimony to d power of d Nigerian viewer. Why did they stop BBA & hav to do a BBN after about a decade in order to pacify & stir up interest in d Nigerian viewer again. U tink sey 100million viewers na joke?. Oya, if they ar so powerful, let them crown d Cougar as BBNaija winner nah.

If I can understand u better, u meant, the 100 million viewers own and decide the show? Bro you lie, those sponsors u see their advert are more powerful than the viewers behind close doors, dey run things with biggie grin grin

Is like a football match, u want to tell me the 100 million viewers decides the match? Lolzz ask Fifa/ the ref and the sponsors! grin

Vote Tboss to 32052

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2017
PrincessKab:
Biggie mentioned it indirectly after their Thursday Task, and they all knew it was that secret task. Bisola and Marvis then told them all after they left the arena...So, he's aware....

Then why did Bassey gave those reasons in his DS as regards why he will nominate Marvis?
Because he talked as if he didn't know.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bukybabe(f): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

Comparing omotola to bisola should be a felony .

I am not comparing bisola and omotola..you should read the content of the message before responding..The person talked about how fat bisola was In the house..and I responded...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:46am On Mar 21, 2017
tayoxx:
Even pple weyde worse dan tboss too go come here they talk rubbish.. .
na thier way be that,
mtcheww,
don't allow them to make u angry,
let's keep voting for tboss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

You know what? I should take your advice......I will not waste any more thread space replying you.

Even a yawning tboss is 1billion lightyears finer than dumbie

Look at the black thing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
i neva liked her , right from nigerian idol , then she came and did that bassey thing, i hate desperate girls , she looks like som1 that enjoys being used

That alone reach to hate her
Lol she is gullible for sure and clearly lacks taste and refinement. But a sweet person all the same. I see her getting to the finals.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

Lol she is gullible for sure and clearly lacks taste and refinement. But a sweet person all the same. I see her getting to the finals.
not if i can help it angry i went to her instagram page cheesy cheesy cheesy men that girl is not just it , its her type men use and neva call again, i used to like her but men having a 1year old child mind-set turned me off

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Give it up already, I told you all the fans will be gone this week. Where are all the massive campaigns debbie was getting last week, where are all the votes?
Now you have to feel what team t boss feel every week, save her on your own.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Richykushk: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
ehn thank you sir,is it ur Tboss?leave her for us,we like her like that
issokay
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2017
efe shld just take a sit , even if he is taught how to operate those equipment a thousands times he still Won't grab? U need a brain to learn things
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2017
who else sees bisola being ttt right now , i think that its cute , he rubbed some of his creative juices into her mouth her i mean to say jor

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2017
PrincessKab:
How do you mean pls? Your lady is loyal...

Ah shocked shocked

See wash grin If only wishes were horses, I'll be shouting 'Milady' 'Milady' on top of my voice grin

And getting Threebear to be all jealous tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by debque(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:

Even a yawning tboss is 1billion lightyears finer than dumbie
Look at the black thing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
nice one

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Lucy001:

If I can understand u better, u meant, the 100 million viewers own and decide the show? Bro you lie, those sponsors u see their advert are more powerful than the viewers behind close doors, dey run things with biggie grin grin

Is like a football match, u want to tell me the 100 million viewers decides the match? Lolzz ask Fifa/ the ref and the sponsors! grin

Vote Tboss to 32052

Pls, i need to understand ur mentality here. Ar u glorifying rigging of d show & saying that's how it is & viewers should deal wit it?.
It is sad & makes it easier 4 me to understand why u ar cheering rigging & supporting someone so manifestly arrogant & manipulative.
I know dat there will be no show without us, d viewers. d Nigerian viewer is no fool & Biggie knows it. BBN is an appeasement, they better don't f*ck up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2017
100naira:
The real curse in the house is the clique, when they keep nominating people that are not close to them they blame a bed and tboss for it. I told someone here when the show was still young that this clique is controlling the house because they basically nominate the same people. You can gossip and talk trash about anyone all day but don't do it and then laugh with the person when you are in his or her presence.

Tboss fans una get work to do because it looks like she is leaving on Sunday.
everything is always her fault to them,
they dislike her so much,
after conspiring to nominate someone for eviction u start blaming one bed as if d bed went to nominate and evict people,
they don't even like the people that were evicted
why didn't they blame d viewers na,
please are you voting?
if you are please consider voting for tboss

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by justjify(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Housemates learning photography and filming, tomorrow them go ask what's the purpose of BigBrotherNaija

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tboss getting her movements well...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
Vote Debie-Rise SMS to 32052

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
fitzmayowa:
Tboss getting her movements well...
I wish she would Just dance at the party this Saturday.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Giel:

na thier way be that,
mtcheww,
don't allow them to make u angry,
let's keep voting for tboss
i no vex oo.. Some people no get brain. .na catarrh full their head..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
guardsman:

Pls, i need to understand ur mentality here. Ar u glorifying rigging of d show & saying that's how it is & viewers should deal wit it?.
It is sad & makes it easier 4 me to understand why u ar cheering rigging & supporting someone so manifestly arrogant & manipulative.
I know dat there will be no show without us, d viewers. d Nigerian viewer is no fool & Biggie knows it. BBN is an appeasement, they better don't f*ck up.

Manifestly/arrogant & manipulative are not the best choice of words to use, to classify a personality like Tboss, expecially knowing fully well that this is just a game, perhaps what she does is her own strategy, u never can tell, I personally do not see anything wrong in dat.... On the otherhand the viewers powers, I will always say bigbrother frm time in memorial has the final say, and also biggie is always right in chosen whoever wins the show, ur own role is to vote ur favourite HM, and dat says it all.... Biggie is with d knife & yam grin grin ready to do justice @ anytime!

vote Tboss to 32052

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Northkendal:
she said tboss is d witch of d house dat how can tony leave before tboss
ttt that was sent home so that bisola can focus, the same bisola is still saying this,
am not surprised she called tboss a witch, I knew that her apology was trash,

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tboss Is looking so beautiful this morning .Love her outfit,classy chick

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Efe is not up this week and there is so much peace and update here.
Have you people finally discovered that Efe fans are the problems here. See how everyone is getting along, no fighting or derailing.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Debbie rise fans

I gave her 100 we chat votes

She is safe

Also gave Bally another 100 we chat votes

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:
Efe is not up this week and there is so much peace and update here.
Have you people finally discovered that Efe fans are the problems here. See how everyone is getting along, no fighting or derailing.

Ur obsession with Efe is like copied assignment

I can't explain it

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Giel:

ttt that was sent home so that bisola can focus, the same bisola is still saying this,
am not surprised she called tboss a witch, I knew that her apology was trash,
y single her out.4 people were involved.I didn't hear her call her a witch.n u want our votes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
vladimiros:
Debbie rise fans

I gave her 100 we chat votes

She is safe

Also gave Bally another 100 we chat votes

Thank you, your support is much appreciated.

#teamdebie-rise

(1) (2) (3) ... (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.