Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3129165 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2017
citiq:

One Bisola is better than 1000 Tboss.....lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy i hail u oooo , that's too much na
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2017
Northkendal:
A guest is in d house
who came?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ajoke21(f): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
can u hate som1 like bisola? Not possible na
Who is talking about hate? I don't hate her.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

Always ranting and making no sense. Like get a hobby. Most times I skip your post because it is always lacking of intelligence and good points .How can two people be evicted ?
8 housemates, three more evictions before the final week, does it make any sense Two people will be evicted?
Senseless ranting.

I nor blame u. Na Dstv wey dis time around open d Channel 4 every greenhorn to bcom a BBN analyst on Nairaland.
Mumu, see how u Mumu reach. There ar no " three more evictions before the final week". There ar only two.
U see ur life, even d HMs know there's something happening between Biggie & Tbos but Mumu never know.
Threebear, d troll says I'm ranting & making no sense. Dude u ar describing urself on dis forum. That's all u do, wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2017
bibijegede:
Nawa o..at home? Which home?? Multichoice home? So his wife let him in? His media tour? What else will he say if not his usual lie
swerve pls...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2017
ajoke21:

Who is talking about hate? I don't hate her.
i mean generally na , its hard to hate bisola , even the housemates dont hate her, yesterday tboss admitted that she would have saved bisola

Compared to efe , bisola is generally love , no be dumbie rise that is just bidding time till the inevitable will happen
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 10:46am On Mar 21, 2017
The real curse in the house is the clique, when they keep nominating people that are not close to them they blame a bed and tboss for it. I told someone here when the show was still young that this clique is controlling the house because they basically nominate the same people. You can gossip and talk trash about anyone all day but don't do it and then laugh with the person when you are in his or her presence.

Tboss fans una get work to do because it looks like she is leaving on Sunday.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by citiq: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

In what exactly?
Beauty?
Fashion sense?
Cooking?
Decency?
Class?
Yes she can sing but she couldn't win project fame.
She is a good actress yet she is a Z list actress at best... I've never watched any movie she has featured in.
So what and where exactly is she better than t boss.
Being fat and out of shape
Looking dirty with that horrendous skin colour
Messing around with every single man in the house
Having a baby outside wedlock
Throwing herself at men who never claim her.
Tell me please I'm waiting ?

From.your list I can tell your priorities. You just ranting like usual. Won't allow you to make me redicule her,as I respect all women irrespective of any short comings.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2017
100naira:
The real curse in the house is the clique, when they keep nominating people that are not close to them they blame a bed and tboss for it. I told someone here when the show was still young that this clique is controlling the house because they basically nominate the same people. You can gossip and talk trash about anyone all day but don't do it and then laugh with the person when you are in his or her presence.

my money is on bassteeth or dumbie rice
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
who came?
TBase
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

In what exactly?
Beauty?
Fashion sense?
Cooking?
Decency?
Class?
Yes she can sing but she couldn't win project fame.
She is a good actress yet she is a Z list actress at best... I've never watched any movie she has featured in.
So what and where exactly is she better than t boss.
Being fat and out of shape
Looking dirty with that horrendous skin colour
Messing around with every single man in the house
Having a baby outside wedlock
Throwing herself at men who never claim her.

Tell me please I'm waiting ?
cold bro cold cry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2017
guardsman:

I nor blame u. Na Dstv wey dis time around open d Channel 4 every greenhorn to bcom a BBN analyst on Nairaland.
Mumu, see how u Mumu reach. There ar no " three more evictions before the final week". There ar only two.
U see ur life, even d HMs know there's something happening between Biggie & Tbos but Mumu never know.
Threebear, d troll says I'm ranting & making no sense. Dude u ar describing urself on dis forum. That's all u do, wake up.
The show is ending on April 9th nigga.
Last Sunday was march 19TH ,do the maths yourself. Before the eviction of TTT ,three evictions were remaining. It doesn't make any sense to argue with you.
Jeez

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2017
Northkendal:
TBase
who is that one? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2017
If Bassey is evicted next .the paranoia of the house will be at all time high cos Tboss is started getting close to him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ajoke21(f): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
i mean generally na , its hard to hate bisola , even the housemates dont hate her, yesterday tboss admitted that she wil have saved bisola

Compared to efe , bisola is generally love , no be dumbie rise that is just bidding time till the inevitable will happen
Ok, thanks for explaining. big brother is the cause for all this as he is the main player and manipulator. u should not be surprise since he be force who does whatever suits and pleases him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2017
citiq:

From.your list I can tell your priorities. You just ranting like usual. Won't allow you to make me redicule her,as I respect all women irrespective of any short comings.
The real ridicule is you spelling ridicule like that.
Can't deal Biko.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2017
guardsman:
Men, I never knew dis HMs ar so intelligent. Wow!. They just mentioned how Biggie has been manipulating d show to favour Tbos. Wow!, welldone guys. We too ar aware.

Wait until one of dem would be shown d way out by biggie grin big brother is always right, dont forget, and dey are rules and regulations! grin

#Team Tboss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2017
guardsman:

oh the irony cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
cold bro cold cry

Now the real threebear is coming out. Bipolar disorder.
Bisola is better than Tbore in all ramifications.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2017
100naira:

LMAO
You were making great points as usual till you said she is leaving on Sunday... Like seriously?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
who is that one? undecided
lmao, i also dnt knw him o buh he came to help wiv their task
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2017
dominique:

How? can you cite a couple of examples? Apart from getting nicer clothes for Saturday night parties, I don't know which other advantage she gets over housemates. If big brother favours Tboss like you claim, he wouldn't have given that kind of HoH task he gave on Sunday, he would have manipulated it for her to win it. After Efe won the task, even the ninjas knew Tboss will definitely be up, why didn't big brother change the ultimate HoH twist in her favour? Let's put a stop to all these conspiracy theories biko.
you are wasting your time, conspiracy theories has been popping up since the show started so don't stress yourself too much about it. Just jump and pass because some folks here are too invested in the show on an emotional level so the hate of certain housemates brings a lot of rubbish to support their stance.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2017
ajoke21:

what makes a person manipulative. can u explain pls?

d Cougar skillfully influenced, controlled, manipulated & professed love to d young Miyonse b4 our very eyes & nominated his young ass 4 eviction. Only a manipulative mean-spirited white witch does that. Fear Tbos, she's manipulative!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by justjify(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2017
Mavis be rapping like she is whispering
Who does that? angry
Who force you to rap?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2017
Marvis needs more confidence if she wants really want to be rapper
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2017
Northkendal:
lmao, i also dnt knw him o buh he came to help wiv their task
his name sha , i dont see fame coming his way , anytime soon
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ajoke21(f): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2017
tsquaure:
If Bassey is evicted next .the paranoia of the house will be at all time high cos Tboss is started getting close to him
that is why it is big brother naija, see gobe. in big brother's, anything and everthing happens. the show seems more psychological as big brother is playing mind games.the game is similar to that of a chess game(am not a player myself) and some hms will be used as pawns in the game.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2017
guardsman:

d Cougar skillfully influenced, controlled, manipulated & professed love to d young Miyonse b4 our very eyes & nominated his young ass 4 eviction. Only a manipulative mean-spirited white witch does that. Fear Tbos, she's manipulative!
we are all manipulative oga , some are just beta at it than others

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Ekinematics:

Now the real threebear is coming out. Bipolar disorder.
Bisola is better than Tbore in all ramifications.
u dont know what bipolar means , i get bet my last ball on it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2017
ajoke21:

Ok, thanks for explaining. big brother is the cause for all this as he is the main player and manipulator. u should not be surprise since he be force who does whatever suits and pleases him.
lol a stronger mind will always manipulate a weak mind , law of life , they all try to manipulate themselves , she is just too obvious
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
i mean generally na , its hard to hate bisola , even the housemates dont hate her, yesterday tboss admitted that she would have saved bisola

That girl is very dumb. Derbie beans. Let her keep fooling herself as Tbore leads her on.
Bassey is already a victim come Sunday the mumu will go home.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2017
Fake nominations/Eviction. They weren't offered to the viewers to be voted for...

vizkiz:

Yes ma'am

He has been norminated. Just once though

(1) (2) (3) ... (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.