Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3138991 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2017
Northkendal:
haa! He is a big man o, he is already famous cus he is a movie director and cinematographer, he is training d housemates on camera usage and other equipment used in music and video shooting.
hmmmm , you're detailed ooo that's good cool , let me check and see this tbase aka he is a big man o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2017
100naira:
bro from all indications it is looking like that will happen except if you guys stop looking at polls and actually vote massively for her because Efe fans will vote for Debbie and bally, I don't think bisola and marvis fans will vote for Tboss so unless she gets votes from the fans of evicted housemates, judging from the last voting results, she will be gone on Sunday.
Yawns.
Step out of Nairaland, go through all other social media platforms and see how people are actually voting.
Efe's fans are resting this week they are giving Bally wechat votes and nothing else.
No one is voting Debbie, she was a pawn last week because people felt she was unjustly put up and other fans wanted to use her to get rid of the two t's her support stream is gone.
Bassey has barely any supporter.
The worst mistake one can make in this game is to judge a week with the result of the past week. Because percentages are determined by people up with you at that particular time .
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oskilala: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2017
Fglows:

good luck to them!TeamTTT forever.

i suckport u
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2017
Team TTT,u guys should decamp to team Tboss asap.Team Bisola and Team Efe betrayed u guys with their votes,be smart .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 11:24am On Mar 21, 2017
Richykushk:
is nt like tboss fans dont knw she is manipulative, proud and stupid

That says a lot about them & d direction of their moral compass. #Shame

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jakandeola(m): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
what is the aim? She cant win bigbrother , only efe or bisola can with the flow of the show , wonder what u people think u can achieve

Efe has poverty going for him and working like a charm

Bisola has her talents and being a weak woman used by ttt going for her , all women relate to her , because ALL OF UNA HAVE BEEN USED cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And na women follow the show pass and even vote more

So madam i ask , what is the aim biko? Abeg stop wasting thread space

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2017
Biggie mentioned it indirectly after their Thursday Task, and they all knew it was that secret task. Bisola and Marvis then told them all after they left the arena...So, he's aware....

Ekinematics:
Somebody should tell Bassey that Marvis was given a secret task last week that was why she was behaving the way she did.
See big brother setting up people.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oskilala: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Team TTT you guys know who betrayed you.i hope you are all voting Tboss

for what? NEVER!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bukybabe(f): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

Toned, neat and sexy. undecided
Your bisola needs to hit the gym asap,omotola is almost 40 with four grown kids but I will pick her over and over again before I touch pigsola

bisola has a tendency to be fat and it's because she is in the house...who hasnt grown fatter even bally..you can check her pics on her IG..she is going to hit the gym once she is out..Let omotola come and stay in d house...then you can compare..

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2017
Bukybabe:

bisola has a tendency to be fat and it's because she is in the house...who hasnt grown fatter even bally..you can check her pics on her IG..she is going to hit the gym once she is out..Let omotola come and stay in d house...then you can compare..
true true cool i noticed too
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
what is the aim? She cant win bigbrother , only efe or bisola can with the flow of the show , wonder what u people think u can achieve

Efe has poverty going for him and working like a charm

Bisola has her talents and being a weak woman used by ttt going for her , all women relate to her , because ALL OF UNA HAVE BEEN USED cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And na women follow the show pass and even vote more

So madam i ask , what is the aim biko? Abeg stop wasting thread space

The aim is to keep her in the house for another week. That is the only thing at stake for any of them up for eviction now. Kindly
Vote Debie-Rise SMS to 32052

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oskilala: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Team TTT,u guys should decamp to team Tboss asap.Team Bisola and Team Efe betrayed u guys with their votes,be smart .

We left with our votes, You all betrayed us. TBOSS IS GOING HOME. tongue

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

The aim is to keep her in the house for another week. That is the only thing at stake for any of them up for eviction now. Kindly
Vote Debie-Rise SMS to 32052
me vote for dumbie , my dear look at the moniker first b4 asking for favors
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2017
100naira:
The real curse in the house is the clique, when they keep nominating people that are not close to them they blame a bed and tboss for it. I told someone here when the show was still young that this clique is controlling the house because they basically nominate the same people. You can gossip and talk trash about anyone all day but don't do it and then laugh with the person when you are in his or her presence.

Tboss fans una get work to do because it looks like she is leaving on Sunday.

That's the hypocrisy that ticks me off about those guys, why smile with someone you know you don't like....

The less hypocritical people in that house was coco ice, Miyonse and soma...

I just tire for those guys, they forget life goes on after the show, you don't throw away relationship for the sake of a game you are not even sure of winning...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:32am On Mar 21, 2017
Chief manipulator in dat house is Biggie . D guy is constantly changing the game . He is closely followed by the fans of various teams . Using half truths to ensure their fav get good mentions
exaggerating their least fav excesses n choosing to close their eyes to the faults of their fav. grin. Still team bisola

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
me vote for dumbie , my dear look at the moniker first b4 asking for favors

Then feel free to move along.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2017
Bukybabe:

Comparing omotola to bisola should be a felony .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:34am On Mar 21, 2017
Lucy001:

Bigbrother has the final say, sponsors like Payporte, Coca cola, Heritage bank, etc all have deir own say too, but the ultimate is biggie, frm time in memorial, bigbrother has been in existence, so naija's own can not be different, if biggie/sponsors wants it dat way, who are the viewers to say otherwise....

#Team Tboss sms Tboss to 32050
please modify ur post,
SMS Vote TBoss to 32052
thanks
team tboss,

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by prescar14: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Efe is damn manipulative and proud,using poverty as a strategy,lucky he has fans.Real ko ,real ni

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

Yawns.
Step out of Nairaland, go through all other social media platforms and see how people are actually voting.
Efe's fans are resting this week they are giving Bally wechat votes and nothing else.
No one is voting Debbie, she was a pawn last week because people felt she was unjustly put up and other fans wanted to use her to get rid of the two t's her support stream is gone.
Bassey has barely any supporter.
The worst mistake one can make in this game is to judge a week with the result of the past week. Because percentages are determined by people up with you at that particular time .

They will be shock to see the results come sunday, and some of dem would blame biggie for another manipulation of results in favour of Tboss as usual, how can u use passed result to judge present voting?
I see two persons leaving on sunday, one dark male and a female.. grin grin

Vote Tboss to 32052

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2017
was watching bbn with one babe some days back , she told me that dumbie wears ass pad , i argued and defended her that its not possible even showed her recorded clips of the parties that i recorded , she insisted that she wore ass pad , today after seeing dumbie in that brown jeans with her ass looking long , na wa yansh pad on a show lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Oskilala:

We left with our votes, You all betrayed us. TBOSS IS GOING HOME. tongue
its not all, please consider tboss,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 21, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Then feel free to move along.
stop wasting thread space on a lost cause
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 11:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Lucy001:

Bigbrother has the final say, sponsors like Payporte, Coca cola, Heritage bank, etc all have deir own say too, but the ultimate is biggie, frm time in memorial, bigbrother has been in existence, so naija's own can not be different, if biggie/sponsors wants it dat way, who are the viewers to say otherwise....

#Team Tboss sms Tboss to 32050

U ar grossly mistaken if u think they ar omnipotent. Babe, BBN is a testimony to d power of d Nigerian viewer. Why did they stop BBA & hav to do a BBN after about a decade in order to pacify & stir up interest in d Nigerian viewer again. U tink sey 100million viewers na joke?. Oya, if they ar so powerful, let them crown d Cougar as BBNaija winner nah.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:37am On Mar 21, 2017
Lucy001:

They will be shock to see the results come sunday, and some of dem would blame biggie for another manipulation of results in favour of Tboss as usual, how can u use passed result to judge present voting?
I see two persons leaving on sunday, one dark male and a female.. grin grin

Vote Tboss to 32050
Lucy please this time around, stay away from the poll grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
stop wasting thread space on a lost cause
Lol Jude what did Debbie ever do to you, she is a sweet girl though. I don't mind her much.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:38am On Mar 21, 2017
prescar14:
The housemates can believe and say whatever they want,I will keep voting TBoss until she leaves.
thanks,
please keep voting for tboss,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:
Lucy please this time around, stay away from the poll grin
lolzzz grin ofcourse I will, dis time results directly frm voting coy!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 21, 2017
speaking of songs

Dna twins - how can , on repeat cool song , don jazzy doing his magic as usual

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2017
one silly thread on FP again, looking for the purpose of bbn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2017
guardsman:

U ar grossly mistaken if u think they ar omnipotent. Babe, BBN is a testimony to d power of d Nigerian viewer. Why did they stop BBA & hav to do a BBN after about a decade in order to pacify & stir up interest in d Nigerian viewer again. U tink sey 100million viewers na joke?. Oya, if they ar so powerful, let them crown d Cougar as BBNaija winner nah.
Funny enough as much as you annoy and irritate me, one of the sentences I will never forget when this show is over comes from you "forcing miyonse to caress her elderly boobs "ROFL.... I almost cracked my rips laughing that day. Some people here got no chill at all.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

Lol Jude what did Debbie ever do to you, she is a sweet girl though. I don't mind her much.
i neva liked her , right from nigerian idol , then she came and did that bassey thing, i hate desperate girls , she looks like som1 that enjoys being used

That alone reach to hate her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.