Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,701 members, 7,837,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3133823 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
There's no fake housemate among them any longer. And she did canvass for votes the 2 times she was up.

annibro:

I have a feeling, she is the FAKE housemate.
She's never canvassed for votes, so carefree....
I think she's a mole in DAT house
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Cyberfreak:

which kain hatred is this?
Efe has this strong resentment for tboss and this his statement exposed him.

His followers will never see when he does nasty spiteful things like this. They will only see 'realness' because he has a warri name.

Nonsense and ingredients

The genesis of efes problem with tboss was just one thing. Nudity.

True story. He never said it out but dt was d whole basis of him seeing her as 'manipulative'

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Chrixussola:

This yeye foo self don show.
The other idiots left only you here?
Better cancel and pack the refuse as usual then go dump them

WHO ARE YOU? HOW CAN I HELP YOUR HEAD?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
mercy232:
I repeat, wot a NATION # sad #

My dear, it's pathetic to say the least, just do your bit and help Bassey survive this nomination. Please text Vote Bassey to 32052. Your votes can make a huge difference.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Misswang001:
Yes dear...Thanks for checking
D'accord, vous ĂȘtes les bienvenus

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Meanwhile, this is the imposter's account.

Members of #EfeNation, pls reason with your brain and not kidney.

#ComeAndBeatMe

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Pls, what's so special about whether Peter supports Efe or not? #kini big deal#

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
geekybabe:

I was not talking to you or replying you bros.
Noted but mind your use of words.I'm not fighting you,I'm only advicing you because you don't have to infringe on other people's rights just because you have the right to freedom of expression and thought.Modify your post,we are not gullible for supporting Bally...it is all about choice

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
PrincessKab:
I wonder ooo, just looking for ways to shade Efe. I replied one of the people that responded to her about how the conversation started before this one you even mentioned.
I didn't used to update anything that didn't happen about them, I only used to quote whatever they said or narrate whatever happens, but if it had anything to do with any of these ladies, they would say I was picking on them, what if I now twist like they are doing? I'll watch out from tomorrow, let them continue...

com'on girl... not every1 would have that time to tell lies about any house mate... I heard him clearly and his countenance interpreted all... am not a baby... and painting him black or pink self doesn't change anything about me...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
janellemonae:

True story. He never said it out but dt was d whole basis of him seeing her as 'manipulative'
YOU ARE WRONG.... HIS HATRED FOR TBOSS STARTED THE DAY TBOSS AND COCOICE PLANNED TO STEAL THE HOH CROWN FROM HIM.
THUS HAPPENED FEW DAYS AFTER EFE STOLE THE CROWN FROM COCOICE..

NB... MARVIS WAS THE ONLY FEMALE THAT BATH COMPLETELY NAKED THEN.
PROVE ME WRONG..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

But it is not him, so stop claiming him since you have been doing well.
I don hear.move on grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Chrixussola:

Hahahahahahajahaajahahahahahaha, you think that guy has 50k in his account?
cheesy grin
He is the leader of the 3idiots na grin

You people are so funny!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
ninnyanny:
I don hear.move on grin
AFTER HE DON BURST YOUR LIE.. SHAME NO EVEN CATCH YOU...
YOU SURE SAY YOU BE FEMALE SO?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
janellemonae:

It's/he's pathetic if this is true. Fukking neanderthal grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
crowntoro:
Pls, what's so special about whether Peter supports Efe or not? #kini big deal#
They have changed mouth hehehe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
akthedream:

HOW OLD ARE YOU?. NO ROMANCE? YOU HAVE BEEN SOUNDING SO LONELY.. THE WEATHER IS REALLY COOL, I WISH I CAN BE OF HELP SO THAT YOU CAN STOP TROLLING..
look because of you I was banned once.I won't go down that path with you again. Just know that bbnaija is a game,we argue,we misunderstand each other,they are all part of the game but there are things that should never be said in the cause of supporting a housemate. So mind your language, mind your boundary, don't shift the landmark. I think you are wise enough.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Any updates? Tired of wasting my data to read arguments, curses and insults

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
sirfee:
I'm great homie,I just tuned in but the boredom is gradually taking over....I don't pay much attention nowadays.I replied your messages yesterday but I didn't see your greenlight,hit me up if you are less busy homie.Good evening.
I stopped watching... Nothing left to waste precious time on the show
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
GMan650:
Meanwhile, this is the imposter's account.

Members of #EfeNation, pls reason with your brain and not kidney.

#ComeAndBeatMe
OK, SEEN. ALL THIS COME AND BEAT ME PEOPLE grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
mediocre:
They have changed mouth hehehe
who are the 'they"? Adjust your glasses please and check my moniker well

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
ninnyanny:
look because of you I was banned once.I won't go down that path with you again. Just know that bbnaija is a game,we argue,we misunderstand each other,they are all part of the game but there are things that should never be said in the cause of supporting a housemates. So mind your language, mind your boundary, don't shift the landmark. I think you are wise enough.
I CANT COMPREHEND YOUR POST.. KINDLY RE-TYPE IT.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
akthedream:

AFTER HE DON BURST YOUR LIE.. SHAME NO EVEN CATCH YOU...
YOU SURE SAY YOU BE FEMALE SO?
NA WOMAN YOU GO DEY TAKE ON, YEYE BOY! HOW WILL YOU DEFEND HIS OWN PHOTOSHOP I SAW EARLIER WITH THE LADIES SUPPORTING TBOSS?? YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY FAULT WITH THAT COS YOU HAVE LIKE MIND grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
crowntoro:
Any updates? Tired of wasting my data to read arguments, curses and insults
GOOD EVENING MADAM,HOW WAS YOUR DAY? SAY ME WELL TO YOUR FAMILY..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
If you claim so, it's possible I and giwish watched something else... However, I did used to quote everything everyone said before but some would think I was picking on their contestants. But now, I think it's necessary...We've been too quiet for twists on our own favorite too. Good job!

mercy232:
com'on girl... not every1 would have that time to tell lies about any house mate... I heard him clearly and his countenance interpreted all... am not a baby... and painting him black or pink self doesn't change anything about me...

giwish:

y u dey lie lyk dis,,,d guy nd bally sed tboss shud nt jst stand demonstratn d 9ja flag,she shud b given a better role!...u nt d only one watchn.bassey later sed she wud also act as a vixen in d shoot

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
pinkpebbles:
All my years of watching BB, I have never seen so much hatred on one person like this before. Her housemates hate her for being different from the typical average Nigerian person( Mediocre) and the hatred moved outside the house to the fans of these housemates. To crown it up, they hacked the poor girl's Instagram page. If this were not a show, they would have kidnapped her by now. Naija and hatred for anything that dares to be different.

Are u serious? Did u watch Big Brother The Revolution?Kevin became d scapegoat when he was hoh and swapped Phil from Uganda who got evicted. Yaqub's clique hated d guy and showed it to his face. (Not this one that they are scared of Tboss and kissing ass.)
The hate quickly spread to their fans who became frustrated as he kept getting saved and their reps kept getting evicted. Plus loud-mouthed Nigerians worsened things by bragging and declaring war. This made others unite as they didn't want 'the midget' from Nigeria to win...... but he overcame and claimed the cash prize.
In essence, it's a normal thing to have haters, especially if you are doing well or not playing your game right. I'm very sure if we were to vote out, Efe would be home when next he is up. Gifty had her fair share too but that one is a fighter at heart. Oh... and how about Kemen? I'm not sure he had any fan at all to defend him.
The only difference is that Tboss keeps reminding us how the housemates hate her, how Biggie and Ebuka hate her and how she is all alone. It might be her strategy , that is why they say she's manipulative. At the end of the day, it's all a game. People will definitely appreciate every one of them when it's all over.
So just keep rooting for her and be happy she has fans that love her as well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
I tot you were #TeamDebbie-rise? shocked
dominique:

My dear, it's pathetic to say the least, just do your bit and help Bassey survive this nomination. Please text Vote Bassey to 32052. Your votes can make a huge difference.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Akthedream,stay away from my posts.
Threebear,cutejude,Gman650,are not team Efe but we have Neva crossed the line with one another.we argue and move on.
But for you Akthedream,its either you involve someone's family or you say abominable words to people so I'm telling you stay off my lane
I hope @seun and other mods can see this post.
I don't like your e character. STAY AWAY!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Boj2:

I stopped watching... Nothing left to waste precious time on the show
cheesy Same here,I'm watching Aljazeera at the moment,please make sure you vote for my homeboy(Bally).Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
The housemates actually get along with each other. The in-house tension and friction mostly
increases after each eviction show. My thoughts though...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tboss is in a good mood tonight....
She says she a "sugar mama"
She's even giving suggestions
Wow
If you are always like this,
Maybe,just maybe,
We would be pals grin
Grumpy people ain't my cup of tea mehn
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
ladoshady:
The housemates actually get along with each other. The in-house tension and friction mostly
increases after each eviction show. My thoughts though...
u r right 100%

(1) (2) (3) ... (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.