Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,654 members, 7,862,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3147041 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Vote TBoss with your Wechat votes... Efe is not up.. And obviously you dont like debbie... Please Vote TBoss.. Dont let those 100 votes waste... Thank you
ninnyanny:
Tboss is in a good mood tonight....
She says she a "sugar mama"
She's even giving suggestions
Wow
If you are always like this,
Maybe,just maybe,
We would be pals grin
Grumpy people ain't my cup of tea mehn
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
Pls who has watched TTT interview on beatfm 99.9....I fear who no fear TTT.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
akthedream:

GOOD EVENING MADAM,HOW WAS YOUR DAY? SAY ME WELL TO YOUR FAMILY..
Thank you.. My day was splendid. I would send your regard
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
frankfiny:
Vote TBoss with your Wechat votes... Efe is not up.. And obviously you dont like debbie... Please Vote TBoss.. Dont let those 100 votes waste... Thank you
you say? After Efe,Bisola then Debby. Debby is my girl oooo. Don't even go there. My only anger is, she allowing people that she's obviously higher than to control her.that's my pain grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Misswang001:
give us gist na

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Vivipop:
I have noticed that the camera man has been focusing more on Tboss just as he did to TTT last week, I wonder what that means...

Goodnight y'all...
too early for dem to focus on anybody, today is tuesday, ppl are still voting.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lol, oya vote sharing is also allowed.. Debbie&TBoss 50/50. Do it for the ladies
ninnyanny:
you say? After Efe,Bisola then Debby. Debby is my girl oooo. Don't even go there. My only anger is, she allowing people that she's obviously higher than to control her.that's my pain grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Northkendal:
too early for dem to focus on anybody, today is tuesday, ppl are still voting.
lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
MrEnigma007:

Since you couldn't read and comprehend my post, invariably you should be the one considering your advice.... Don't you think so?
I can see u are back from school today. Hope u learnt 1 or 2 tins. MrEnigma007 goes to school.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol, oya vote sharing is also allowed.. Debbie&TBoss 50/50. Do it for the ladies
tboss? Nah ...OK lemme watch her..if she doesn't switch to her Morgana mood,I will throw some votes for her.but warn her to remain on my good book ooo wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
grin
crowntoro:
Any updates? Tired of wasting my data to read arguments, curses and insults
tongue Go on your gen na abi
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Just see how Bisola is working her
Ass out.just to help her team and prolly
Help efe her friend.on the other hand
Marvis is just there,contributing nothing
Just laughing and disturbing.
This girl has contributed nothing to this house.
And to think that,she thinks she's all that..
Telling Debby her fans voted for Debby...
Kai.
Marvis going into the final would be a wrong move.
People like soma,kemen are gone.then
Tactless marvis still on the show.SHAME

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Misswang001:

what did he do AGAIN..the guy has left the show..abeg leave him alone ooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.I listened to that interview with the stupid way Maria was asking questions..he said his wife gave him permission to keep the marriage outta the show..he should just go there to promote his art...FREE TTT BIKO
TEAMTTT FOREVER!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
ninnyanny:
Akthedream,stay away from my posts.
Threebear,cutejude,Gman650,are not team Efe but we have Neva crossed the line with one another.we argue and move on.
But for you Akthedream,its either you involve someone's family or you say abominable words to people so I'm telling you stay off my lane
I hope @seun and other mods can see this post.
I don't like your e character. STAY AWAY!!
STOP LYING TO GAIN CHEAP SYMPATHY... 8 HAVE NEVER INSULTED ANYBODY'S FAMILY OR SAY ANY ABOMINABLE SHITZ...
PROVE IT AND LETS SEE... YOU CAN ALWAYS MAKE YOUR POINT WITHOUT LYING AGAIN PEOPLE...
WHENEVER YOU LIE AGAINST SOMEONE, 10 PEOPLE WILL SURELY LIE AGAINST YOU.. grin cry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
geekybabe:

Original loyal team efe. Are you d chairman of the team efe? Abi you are d one funding their phones with sms money? All of u are kuku the same.
So anyone who is not for your HM must go? Nonsense. Bally and marvis are d most useless in dat house. They keep manipulating and scheming. Thats what loyalty means to you guys.

My friend can see u are so frustrated dat u have lost d meaning of Loyalty. Am not only d chairman of Team Efe, am also Hon.Speaker of Team Efe! Weda u love it or not we support pple dat are loyal to us and if u don't buy it get out ur dirty cheap phone and Vote your Favorite HM if not what happened to TTT will happen to ur Favorite again. If Mavis and Bally are d useless pple in dat house den take a trip to south Africa and drag dem out yourself!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
akthedream:

GOOD EVENING MADAM,HOW WAS YOUR DAY? SAY ME WELL TO YOUR FAMILY..
cheesy Thank "Jah" for @crowntoro,she is your surveillance.I can see the gentleman in you..love is a short word but it speaks a lot,good evening "BABA NLA....AK AYE"

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
ninnyanny:

Show Debie-Rise love by voting her please. Efe and Bisola are not up, so help her in any way you can. We'll really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
He said nothing happened at all between him and Bisola, that he just wanted to learn from her as a friend,because he had been her fan even before big brother....He said the video we saw, nothing happened, that they usually remove their microphone and talk about their personal life....That Bisola liked Bally and always confided in him (TTT) that he was younger...He said he loved his wife and children and didn't think he had a chance if he said he was married...He said his wife was cool with his behavior in the house, and they talked about him keeping their marriage private. He said he didn't go to win the money but for the platform, but he wished he did....He has been going for BBNaija auditions for 12 years back to back..He said Bassey knew he was married...and he never lied he wasn't married...he also said his wife has been receiving random calls and messages and asked people to stop. The oap's didn't sound convinced and told him on numerous occasion that he was lying...They said this was the same way Gifty lied initially...This is just a summary, they talked about more things.
ninnyanny:
give us gist na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
ninnyanny:
Wow
Maybe,just maybe,
We would be pals grin
Loool see this one feeling important, you think Tboss knows you exist?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
queenola1:
My friend can see u are so frustrated dat u have lost d meaning of Loyalty. Am not only d chairman of Team Efe, am also Hon.Speaker of Team Efe! Weda u love it or not we support pple dat are loyal to us and if u don't buy it get out ur dirty cheap phone and Vote your Favorite HM if not what happen to TTT will happen to ur Favorite again. If Mavis and Bally are d useless pple in dat house den take a trip to south Africa and drag dem out yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
sirfee:
cheesy Thank "Jah" for @crowntoro,she is your watchdog.I can see the gentleman in you..love is a short word but it speaks a lot,good evening "BABA NLA....AK AYE"
LOL... MADAM DON MARRY OO.. I JUST RESPECT PEACE LOVING PEOPLE..
HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY BRO..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
oviejnr:
OK, seen! So what do you have to say about your photoshop Pic of the ladies supporting Tboss, cos you havent debunk the allegation yet. On behalf of TeamEverybody we need you to tender an apology for your actions.

I know you will not quote me till tomorrow grin grin grin
How can I tender an apology to a man named junior?
Ewww

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
I have nothing against him, I give up, he is damn smooth...I wish him well
Fglows:

what did he do AGAIN..the guy has left the show..abeg leave him alone ooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.I listened to that interview with the stupid way Maria was asking questions..he said his wife gave him permission to keep the marriage outta the show..he should just go there to promote his art...FREE TTT BIKO
TEAMTTT FOREVER!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
ninnyanny:
Kai.

I don't know how that girl even passed the audition in the first place . Buhari need to set up a committee to investigate this fraud. Zero entertainment from her. BB had people like Ese and chose Marvis. The organizers are really weird.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bisola has been giving that her weeks 1-4 harsh attitudes, snapping unnecessarily...
Another one happened tonight, and he's been weak since then. They'll be fine, I know...

ninnyanny:
Why is oga Efe calm na
The game tire you?
Lol
Hang in there honey
Less than 3weeks to go
U have made us proud!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
You can see she's working hard.. She's just being herself and she's unapologetic about it... Just vote her.. Someday you may understand her
ninnyanny:
tboss? Nah ...OK lemme watch her..if she doesn't switch to her Morgana mood,I will throw some votes for her.but warn her to remain on my good book ooo wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
ninnyanny:
Wow
Maybe,just maybe,
We would be pals grin
Throw some votes, remember I voted your Maria.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
ninnyanny:
Kai.

Keep on crying. Ntorrrrr!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ndifereke:

I don't know how that girl even passed the audition in the first place . Buhari need to set up a committee to investigate this fraud. Zero entertainment from her. BB had people like Ese and chose Marvis. The organizers are really weird.

Another cry baby spotted. Ntorrrrŕ!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
ninnyanny:
Wow
Maybe,just maybe,
We would be pals grin
CAN YOU SAY THIS SHITZ TO HER IN PERSON? YOU JUST HIDING BEHIND YOUR PHONE TO SPEW TRASH HUH?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
akthedream:

LOL... MADAM DON MARRY OO.. I JUST RESPECT PEACE LOVING PEOPLE..
HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY BRO..
Awwwwwwwww!I always respect you because you are not biased,you are for nobody and for everybody.Yeah I had a f*cking great day,have a wonderful night rest my homie from the "RED NATION" Ciaoooooooo!

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Even if am the only one doing it. I don't care ,massive voting for T boss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.