Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,743 members, 7,865,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3149835 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ekinematics:

Keep on crying. Ntorrrrr!
wetin de do dis one.?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lol okay
dominique:

#Team Bassey-Rise wink
But the person I quoted is team Bassey
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

Throw some votes, remember I voted your Maria.
lol...blackmail ooo...OK I will grin. But just 2 wechat votes oo tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
akthedream:

YOU CANT TELL ME THAT YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD WECHAT... IT IS LIKE EVERY OTHER APPS... SO DONT SELL ME THAT KIND STUFF.
I just wanted to know if I could get it on the big brother Nigeria site or play store. On it now.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
sbashir10:

you're not doing any good to debie you claimed to like.
picking on efe fans is not the right thing madam. it brings hate for her..
just saying though
I'm really afraid for Debie at the moment because of this particular monicker.I don't think she is a fan, who the f*uck knows maybe she is just impersonating to pull her down.I will still give Debie some votes despite the fact that I'm a pro Bally.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
frankfiny:
You can see she's working hard.. She's just being herself and she's unapologetic about it... Just vote her.. Someday you may understand her
lol...I yaff heard

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
PrincessKab:
Bisola has been giving that her weeks 1-4 harsh attitudes, snapping unnecessarily...
Another one happened tonight, and he's been weak since then. They'll be fine, I know...

its not easy to stay in a secluded place for 3 months oooo. We are just criticising them to create drama for ourselves... And have something to talk about.if not ,those people are trying oo...the real,the fake and the manipulative are all doing great.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
sirfee:
I'm really afraid for Debie at the moment because of this particular monicker.I don't think she is a fan, who the f*uck knows maybe she is just impersonating to pull her down.I will still give Debie my votes despite the fact that I'm a pro Bally.

Thank you so much. You're wise for not judging all team Debie-Rise with one person's acts. God bless you immensely. We appreciate your votes.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Donbabajay12:
Some Niconcompoopp came here earlier, shouting the Peter of Psquare account that mentioned Efe was a fake account as if #TeamEfe took it as a Reference .How can someone be So gullible as you,think this is Peter's account after seeing this image ;
Because some nincompoop were posting it here yesterday like it was legit, screaming about how he was blessed.
And another nincompoop, infact the biggest of them all, couldn't provide this evidence then, to show his legion of fellow nincompoops ,that they were actually nincompoops.
Hahahahaha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ndifereke:

I don't know how that girl even passed the audition in the first place . Buhari need to set up a committee to investigate this fraud. Zero entertainment from her. BB had people like Ese and chose Marvis. The organizers are really weird.
as in,I don't gerit! Oh my Ese

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by AyamConfidence(m): 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Smellymouth:

My mail is not working hun.
Dunno how to send my number across. I will mention you quietly later. Prolly on a dead thread.
and I will stalk you, steal the number and start disturbing you as if say you owe me money grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
mediocre:
Loool see this one feeling important, you think Tboss knows you exist?
na wa
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

I just wanted to know if I could get it on the big brother Nigeria site or play store. On it now.
OK.. YOU CAN VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES ON THAT APP.. BUT IT HAS TO BED DIFFERENT NUMBERS...
YOU DONT HAVE TO CHANGER THE SIM CARD...ENJOY
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Why did you say so, what happened?
amaralizzy40y:
Bally must surely nominate efe nest week.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Misswang001:
He said nothing happened at all between him and Bisola, that he just wanted to learn from her as a friend,because he had been her fan even before big brother....He said the video we saw, nothing happened, that they usually remove their microphone and talk about their personal life....That Bisola liked Bally and always confided in him (TTT) that he was younger...He said he loved his wife and children and didn't think he had a chance if he said he was married...He said his wife was cool with his behavior in the house, and they talked about him keeping their marriage private. He said he didn't go to win the money but for the platform, but he wished he did....He has been going for BBNaija auditions for 12 years back to back..He said Bassey knew he was married...and he never lied he wasn't married...he also said his wife has been receiving random calls and messages and asked people to stop. The oap's didn't sound convinced and told him on numerous occasion that he was lying...They said this was the same way Gifty lied initially...This is just a summary, they talked about more things.
wow.thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 22, 2017
Threebear:

Because some nincompoop were posting it here yesterday like it was legit, screaming about how he was blessed.
And another nincompoop, infact the biggest of them all, couldn't provide this evidence then, to show his legion of fellow nincompoops ,that they were actually nincompoops.
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:01am On Mar 22, 2017
Yes Dear, they'll be fine. Just that, in as much as I wasn't comfortable with whatever she had with TTT, I was glad those feelings she had for TTT tamed that side of her. Bisola stopped snapping, bullying, didn't have any fight with anyone; she even surprised me during the indomie challenge with TTT, when Uriel and TBoss had almost exhausted the given time, and they had no time to cook, she didn't utter a word despite the anger on her face, but this faded away gradually after her return from the paradise and when TTT started going after TBoss. That side of her is fully evident now.
I wish she can be in that again smiley

ninnyanny:
its not easy to stay in a secluded place for 3 months oooo. We are just criticising them to create drama for ourselves... And have something to talk about.if not ,those people are trying oo...the real,the fake and the manipulative are all doing great.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:07am On Mar 22, 2017
The lady did throw tantrums at me, I did not reply any of such..I just ignored. She goes at people aggressively and condemns other housemates like shiits,, but just mention what her favorite did without mincing words, she'll say you should leave her alone and give you the insult of your life...
Let her continue. It'll all end in 3 weeks time!

sirfee:
I'm really afraid for Debie at the moment because of this particular monicker.I don't think she is a fan, who the f*uck knows maybe she is just impersonating to pull her down.I will still give Debie some votes despite the fact that I'm a pro Bally.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:09am On Mar 22, 2017
Ndifereke:

Thank you so much. You're wise for not judging all team Debie-Rise with one person's acts. God bless you immensely. We appreciate your votes.
It is a pleasure,I want y'all to do me a favour,please caution her to avoid story that touches the heart.Picking on other fans is not the appropriate thing to do at this crucial hour.

TeamBally

Team Debie

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:12am On Mar 22, 2017
They thought her life was over when they evicted her from the show, but they didn't know she was a seed. Shine on my dear.
Where is TTT they saved that day, evicted disgracefully after he turned on them and nominated their favorite thrice costing some of them their weekly stipend.. Hahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by massingale(m): 12:17am On Mar 22, 2017
amaralizzy40y:
Bally must surely nominate efe nest week.

Only if he would be in the house.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:22am On Mar 22, 2017
PrincessKab:
The lady did throw tantrums at me, I did not reply any of such..I just ignored. She goes at people aggressively and condemns other housemates like shiits,, but just mention what her favorite did without mincing words, she'll say you should leave her alone and give you the insult of your life...
Let her continue. It'll all end in 3 weeks time!

I'm very aggressive but I have promised myself to always ignore attention seekers,I'm in my good behaviour at the moment and I won't seize to be a gentle guy just because of a fanatic or an impersonator.After bbn,they should dare me on political or religion section,I'm gonna give it to them like "DMX" as usual.Lala,Mynd44 and dominique can testify...I'm keeping my cool for some reasons.Good evening dear...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 12:22am On Mar 22, 2017
sirfee:
It is a pleasure,I want y'all to do me a favour,please caution her to avoid story that touches the heart.Picking on other fans is the not appropriate thing to do at this crucial hour.

TeamBally

Team Debie

I really don't like the way she campaigns with the deriding of Efe and his fans. I'd be lying if I say I find it funny. That's why I said earlier that it's Raggedyănn and Dominiquė's way of campaigning that made me decide to vote for Debie. I'm even team neutral but voting for Debbie. So, please, just ignore whatever that's has happened and just help Debie out. Remember that HMs don't necessarily control their fans, so it won't be nice deserting Debie because of the action of her fan which she didn't do directly. Thanks for your support.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 12:24am On Mar 22, 2017
zicoraads:
Dominique, please I'll like you to kindly caution Geekybabe...the way she calls supporters of other house mates unpalatable names is becoming too much. She hardly ever posts anything without a veiled insult.

I'm saying this now because we can also dish it out in equal measure.

#Bally

Oshey whistleblower.. what is pinching u in your body? I have never attacked anyone personally on dis thread. I only speak my mind objectively. You can quote a scenario why i called anyone an unpalatable name.

Its a game lol. I am having fun with this. I have been on NL for well over 5 yrs and never bn banned. Guy chill your body. No one will give u any dime for all d noise u make.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 22, 2017
.. 39:21 MINS. VIDEO OF THINTALL TONY INTERVIEW...... ENJOY.

WARNING.... STAY AWAY FROM THIS VIDEO IF YOU DONT SUB FOR MORE THAN 10MB PER MONTH(EFE FANS). grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df0ksfNJcf8
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:30am On Mar 22, 2017
geekybabe:

Oshey whistleblower.. what is pinching u in your body? I have never attacked anyone personally on dis thread. I only speak my mind objectively. You can quote a scenario why i called anyone an unpalatable name.

Its a game lol. I am having fun with this. I have been on NL for well over 5 yrs and never bn banned. Guy chill your body. No one will give u any dime for all d noise u make.
It's the princess that is trying to get you banned, she reported my account too.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:31am On Mar 22, 2017
akthedream:
.. 39:21 MINS. VIDEO OF THINTALL TONY INTERVIEW......

WARNING.... STAY AWAY FROM THIS VIDEO IF YOU DONT SUB FOR MORE THAN 10MB PER MONTH(EFE FANS). grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df0ksfNJcf8
Even though I do, still won't watch TTT lie through his teeth.
These people think we are fools.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:40am On Mar 22, 2017
I just ignore them all, no matter the gravity or insults, it doesn't take anything from me, and 3 weeks just around the corner, they should continue catching their fun if that's what it is to them, I can't stoop to such level, exchanging words with people...
All I know is this world is such a small place even though we don't know one another...I rest my case.

Good evening or morning or night, whatever.

sirfee:
I'm very aggressive but I have promised myself to always ignore attention seekers,I'm in my good behaviour at the moment and I won't seize to be a gentle guy just because of a fanatic or an impersonator.After bbn,they should dare me on political or religion section,I'm gonna give it to them like "DMX" as usual.Lala,Mynd44 and dominique can testify...I'm keeping my cool for some reasons.Good evening dear...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:42am On Mar 22, 2017
Ndifereke:

I really don't like the way she campaigns with the deriding of Efe and his fans. I'd be lying if I say I find it funny. That's why I said earlier that it's Raggedyănn and Dominiquė's way of campaigning that made me decide to vote for Debie. I'm even team neutral but voting for Debbie. So, please, just ignore whatever that's has happened and just help Debie out. Remember that HMs don't necessarily control their fans, so it won't be nice deserting Debie because of the action of her fan which she didn't do directly. Thanks for your support.
I have been supporting Debie from the beginning and I won't stop just because of a faceless fanatic/impersonator.I'm just afraid because some people are very temperamental and impulsive,they might withdraw their supports for Debie just because of her daily tantrums and unnecessary trolling.

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

Vote Bally to 32052

TeamBally

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:46am On Mar 22, 2017
PrincessKab:
I just ignore them all, no matter the gravity or insults, it doesn't take anything from me, and 3 weeks just around the corner, they should continue catching their fun if that's what it is to them, I can't stoop to such level, exchanging words with people...
All I know is this world is such a small place even though we don't know one another...I rest my case.

Good evening or morning or night, whatever.

Lol good afternoon instead,I hope you are supporting my homeboy(Bally) with some votes.I'm watching you closely with my microscope.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 22, 2017
Threebear:

Even though I do, still won't watch TTT lie through his teeth.
These people think we are fools.
PLEASE DONT WATCH THAT VIDEO IF YOU ARE NOT VERY STRONG... COS YOU MIGHT END UP DESTROYING YOUR PHONE grin
CHAI.... TT TONY IS A PROFESSIONAL LIAR

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 12:51am On Mar 22, 2017
Finally BBFM

Thank you Bassey Debby and Bally..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.