Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3128564 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
geekybabe:

Are we watching BBNAija to acknowledge friendships or acknowledge quality entertainment that reflects our nigerian heritage?
Or Did Efe come into the house with Bally?
If anyone of them wins d money today, would dey share with each other?

I advocate for being objective over being sentimental. Its not about todays directing. Bassey has been a better Housemate than Bally. he is competitive and entertaining. he has won tasks and been an head of house.
I see dedication, hardwork, and quality in him.

And Dats what I acknowledge and vote for. not sentiments
...ur ryt...ive always loved bassey from day one....bt he almost got me angry with wat he did on Sunday. By bin childish...eventho efe nominated him...he shld jst chill n be calm not to let it reflect on his countenance. Imagine bally...he was nominated by efe yet he went to meet n shook hands with efe jst few minutes after efe nominated him.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
geekybabe:

Are we watching BBNAija to acknowledge friendships or acknowledge quality entertainment that reflects our nigerian heritage?
Or Did Efe come into the house with Bally?
If anyone of them wins d money today, would dey share with each other?

I advocate for being objective over being sentimental. Its not about todays directing. Bassey has been a better Housemate than Bally. he is competitive and entertaining. he has won tasks and been an head of house.
I see dedication, hardwork, and quality in him.

And Dats what I acknowledge and vote for. not sentiments
IM NOT DISPUTING THE FACT THAT HE WAS A FORMER HOH AND HE WON HIS WAGER DURING HIS TIME. HIS A GOOD GUY DOING HIS BEST, BUT FOR ME I STILL FEEL HIS BEEN TOO CAUTIOUS. I WAS ONLY STATING HIS OPINION ABOUT BALLY AND EFES FRIENDSHIP, THAT WAS THE ONLY PART THAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
frankfiny:
Yeah she is really improving, she deserves your vote
cheesy My votes?Really?ok I'd give her 1 wechat vote.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hahaha lol. No be that kind
sirfee:
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Will07(m): 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Thin tall tony tall o! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kajotoni74(f): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Will07:
Thin tall tony tall o! shocked
lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
dominique:

Yeah I did, it was quite impressive. At this stage of the game you need to have the x-factor. Bassey has it, sadly Bally doesn't. I still like him though
You are right,unfortunately he has a weak fanbase though he is from the north.Many northerners(the self proclaimed moralists) will never vote for him because this show according to them is "haram" (forbidden).Bassey and Debie have started their convo again.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
oviejnr:
THAT ONE NA HOUSEMATE?? THIS IS WHAT I SEE ON MY SCREEN grin grin
grin grin grin

Her Zombies are coming for you like......... grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
So fs Romanian girl can eat our local banana ND groundnut....and still eat noodles tonyt....almost 12am....chai....!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
frankfiny:
Hahaha lol. No be that kind
You want sms votes abi,oya coman collect(yinmu) grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
femiyonse:
...ur ryt...ive always loved bassey from day one....bt he almost got me angry with wat he did on Sunday. By bin childish...eventho efe nominated him...he shld jst chill n be calm not to let it reflect on his countenance. Imagine bally...he was nominated by efe yet he went to meet n shook hands with efe jst few minutes after efe nominated him.

he is human. Really. Cut him some slack. Efe himself has been bitter about pple nominating him. Through last week he was not happy. They are humans. At this point in d game they would feel bad. Bally has never felt nominations in 9 weeks. You think if Bassey knew marvis powercard was useless to her he wont have put Marvis up?

Bassey would have put Marvis up instead of efe if he knew d powercard was not gonna give her immunity.

Its a game. EVeryone is playing their part

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Frying chicken again ds NYT? Cant dey eat noodles without meat? ND see d back of their frying pan so dirty....dont dey wash?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lol.. Well we go still save her again..
sirfee:
You want sms votes abi,oya coman collect(yinmu) grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Giddyperson:
Efe has never understood the concept of presentation. He doesn't wanna wear native but everyone that wants to wear can wear. Can't he just let something appear organized. Now I get why Bassey always complains in the diary room. #voteBassey
God bless u dearie # just like Bassey had always said, he loves the easy way out # very lazy Efe #

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
sirfee:
Haba baba! grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayo26(m): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
sirfee:
The truth must be told,he doesn't have a strong fan base.The advantage he has is that the fans of Ttt are against Bassey for betraying his brother(Ttt).Secondly some fans from Marvis/Efe/Bisola's camp don't see him as a threat to their favourite housemates,they are afraid of Bassey so they would rather vote him out(my opinion though).Forget that loyalty sh*t,it is strategy for their favourite hms to win the prize.

Bless you bro. Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
toseen7:
grin grin grin

Her Zombies are coming for you like.........

IM WAITING FOR THEM, I WILL THROW THEM UNDER THE TRUCK ONE BY ONE. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Marvis is always around food

That girl is ugly and irritating

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
femiyonse:
Frying chicken again ds NYT? Cant dey eat noodles without meat? ND see d back of their frying pan so dirty....dont dey wash?
lol, observer
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
To be honest...i am team efe.....bt honestly with wat I see today....none of d house mates is indispensable......dey all worth staying in d house. Its gonna b a tough one on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol.. Well we go still save her again..
Yes survival is the rule of the game.I wish you best of luck,14% cannot save her this time around o,so buckle up to avoid story that touches the heart and nerves grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
femiyonse:
To be honest...i am team efe.....bt honestly with wat I see today....none of d house mates is indispensable......dey all worth staying in d house. Its gonna b a tough one on Sunday.
wonderful cheesy una can type rubbish for here sha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
toseen7:
lol, observer
....oshey baba...i got my eyes on errthing
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
I JUST WATCHED THAT SOMA VIDEO, THE MUSIC IS DOPE BUT THE VIDEO EHN! IS LIKE A DWARF COMMUNITY, THE DIRECTOR NEEDS SERIOUS BEATING. AHAN grin grin

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
femiyonse:
I give up on their culinary journey,time to watch nickelodeon cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
oviejnr:
I JUST WATCHED THAT SOMA VIDEO, THE MUSIC IS DOPE BUT THE VIDEO EHN! IS LIKE A DWARF COMMUNITY, THE DIRECTOR NEEDS SERIOUS BEATING. AHAN grin grin
link biko
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bt bally has bin munching somtin bfre now nah..y is he still so hungry.....ds NYT....see hw is gulping down noodles...smh
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
sirfee:
You are right,unfortunately he has a weak fanbase though he is from the north.Many northerners(the self proclaimed moralists) will never vote for him because this show according to them is "haram" (forbidden).Bassey and Debie have started their convo again.

They're northerners following the show o, in fact the only team Marvis I saw on FB was an hajia from the north. But should we really be voting along tribal lines?

They were speaking in hush tones, I couldn't really pick what they were talking about.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
D chicken almost frying to burn...hmmm careless girls

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Is bisola sick or is it d sore throat?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
ayo26:

Bless you bro. Well said.
Tuale baba,longest time,una come go dark after Miyonse eviction.Welcome back boss man,your boy(Bally) needs some votes.Ejor e epp wa...e dakun,e seun sir,o daro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.