Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,927 members, 7,844,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3136720 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sleekydee(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2017
Harbosede02:
Lol...good morning
morning ore mi, hope u hd a blissful nyt

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2017
In other news Bally is the Kitchen making breakfast. Marvis n efe cleaning up . bisola I think has gone to take her bath . Tboss is in bed upstairs . Bassey is still filming . Using d pictures of d old housemates

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by giwish(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2017
those tboss fans that always says she doesnt gossip,that she rada say it to ur face,i hope u watched yesternyt wen she was gossiping abt bally wit debie nd she also said bally is a bully

if na efe say she z manipulative,dm go say efe na gossip,dat he z intimated cos of her beauty....yeye

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Sleekydee:

morning ore mi, hope u hd a blissful nyt
yea...u?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2017
Ndifereke:

You're one of the Efe fans that I totally enjoy their posts. You have no time for quarreling or beefs, or convincing anyone about Efe; you just login and proceed to hail your candidate, greet your comrades and post those your pics that always make me laugh. grin grin

Good stuff. Keep it up.

Baba no time for quarrel, {thanks, I dey hail oooo grin }

My people talk say "*LEAVE MATTER FOR MATHIAS AND SABI FOR SABINUS-:
gringrin

E remain two weeks our parade go end, we go comot go back to our unit. E no easy.

I love EFENATION dem dey represent us wella. No matter dey insults on top our guy matter we still dey GALLANT.

***I REP EFENATION...gringrin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2017
Abeg tund to africa magic epic... See gifty o, d movie's name is ojuju calabar

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2017
Ndifereke:

You're one of the Efe fans that I totally enjoy their posts. You have no time for quarreling or beefs, or convincing anyone about Efe; you just login and proceed to hail your candidate, greet your comrades and post those your pics that always make me laugh. grin grin

Good stuff. Keep it up.
abi now life is too short to be fighting over nothing

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2017
giwish:
those tboss fans that always says she doesnt gossip,that she rada say it to ur face,i hope u watched yesternyt wen she was gossiping abt bally wit debie nd she also said bally is a bully

if na efe say she z manipulative,dm go say efe na gossip,dat he z intimated cos of her beauty....yeye

Leave dem na der headache....gringrin

TEAM EFE 24/7

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2017
giwish:

she not gossiping, didnt u watch where bisola and tboss stood up for debie when he said who will marry debie? And is bally not a bully? Tchew

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 8:54am On Mar 23, 2017
No one in that house is perfect! No not one.
Bassey - all na wash. He chose to direct while roles were being splitted for the shoot. So he's gotta deliver since he was trained.
Tboss - i FEEL will come after Debbie and Bally in the on-going voting. She is trying to be a "Nigerian" in the house. not quite easy. But in all, i do not envisage her winning ultimately. True!
Bisola - Talented lady. What she felt for TTT was OBVIOUSLY stronger than what she feels for Bally. But u too dey fart o!
Bally - Na God's grace dey sustain am o.
Marvis - Smart and lively. But girl u need to minimize or totally quit your addiction to alcohol and...
Efe - Yeah, he has at least showcased his own rap style. I believe someone somewhere will assist him post-BBN for more relevance in the industry - maybe to sharpen his rap skills, or help him diversify his area of specialization in the industry. But the guy is a definition of God's grace @ work. He's case can be likened to a very handsome dude that picked an ugly bride and people are like " wetin this guy see for this babe sef?" Guy responds - beauty is in the beholder's eyes. People seem endeared to him because he's got a "good" spirit - whether or not camera dey show when he's picking his nose.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
My brother, I watched and listened to the gossip and I thought the same thing too.
giwish:

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Cyberfreak(f): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2017
P

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2017
Pls is it true ebuka said two ppl will be leaving on sunday?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2017
giwish:

Allow the hypocritical beings. They always don't watch whenever their Tbore is doing her gossiping.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2017
Northkendal:

He said at least 1 person will leave. Meaning it could be 1 or more.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2017
Cyberfreak:

don't mind efe fans. Its obvious she was only trying to be sympathetic to debie.
e tire me o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2017
Northkendal:
Yes Aunty 14% would be going home grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2017
Ekinematics:

ok, thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2017
Northkendal:

Nope ebuka, would never say that until the live eviction show begins, that said biggie and ebuka could pull that trick this sunday...

I would advice you keep voting your fav like it's the final...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2017
Donbabajay12:
lol.. U wish

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Nope ebuka, would never say that until the live eviction show begins, that said biggie and ebuka could pull that trick this sunday...

I would advice you keep voting your fav like it's the final...
thanks.. Someone told me he heard wen ebuka said two ppl will be leaving.. Ppl can lie o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by giwish(m): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Northkendal:
she not gossiping, didnt u watch where bisola and tboss stood up for debie when he said who will marry debie? And is bally not a bully? Tchew

no shewas preaching,,,,,trying to defend sumtn obvious z luk making faces at a blind man...she gossiped,afta bally apologize she nd debie stil went ahead to tok abt it in d kitchen calling bally a bully

if bally na bully then tboss is manipulative 50/50

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2017
Donbabajay12:

For this to happen, you could throw some of your unused votes for this week to Debie-Rise, since efe is not up...

Abeg, help us help Debie-Rise with your votes, it will be highly appreciated...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2017
Ekinematics:

I thought he said that the ultimate HoH was booking his place in the top 6. This would mean one person would get evicted.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2017
[/quote][b]
PrincessKab:
Well, I've never been a member here before, I only used to read as a Guest, before I joined sometime ago to comment. But I've always noticed, while reading, that there were lesser updates than the usual trolls, so, I decided to assist when I got my break, for the benefit of those who aren't chanced to watch sometimes.

This is a faceless forum, I ain't here to seek attention or impress anyone, they don't know me in person, except one person here, neither do I know anyone here too, except him. In all honesty, about swerving attention, I give up. It's a different thing if I'm doing this among/for people who see me for the purpose of a future personal campaign or so(of which politics ain't my thing), but this is online, of what use is the attention, I'll get here, to me! It sounds like it's really easy updating, or I'm trying to compete for attention or likes. I only took it as a selfless act upon myself to serve. Anything that has to do with writing or typing at my leisure time, I'll gladly do it.

However, this will stop today, right about now. Apologies to those I swerved attention from, and people, for for my biased updates and rude comments.

About Efe, that's the person I supported since day 1 and never supported anyone else or decamped.
And thanks for the compliment, even though you abused us indirectly, Thanks still.

You do that and you'd have failed in your original intentions of wanting helping out. Is that really what you want? to fail because a small group of people are trying to be a distraction? smiley I think not.

I Am sure that for every voice of distraction here there are ten times more people who appreciate the work you are doing, myself inclusive. My opinion? Don't give up just because other people try to make you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

Baba no time for quarrel, {thanks, I dey hail oooo grin }

My people talk say "*LEAVE MATTER FOR MATHIAS AND SABI FOR SABINUS-:
gringrin

E remain two weeks our parade go end, we go comot go back to our unit. E no easy.

I love EFENATION dem dey represent us wella. No matter dey insults on top our guy matter we still dey GALLANT.

***I REP EFENATION...gringrin

EFENATION (Major General) abeg Debie-Rise, needs your unused votes for this week...

Na beg we dey beg ooo...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sleekydee(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2017
Harbosede02:
yea...u?

i sure did, today looking pretty good as well....i asked for ur IG handle earlier, u on IG ryt?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2017
giwish:

no shewas preaching,,,,,trying to defend sumtn obvious z luk making faces at a blind man...she gossiped,afta bally apologize she nd debie stil went ahead to tok abt it in d kitchen calling bally a bully

if bally na bully then tboss is manipulative 50/50
ok baba.. Move on!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by styrese: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2017
Well done Bossnation # we can do this for d bosslady# Tboss rules

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2017
ersonleads:
oga chill, bassey nor like efe 1 day. Person when dey put efe up every time

Lol. So Efe shud not be nominated. Efe mentions Tboss all d time in diary room. At some point it was Thin tall tony he was mentioning. Its a game. Marvis nominates debie-rise all d time.

Once again, Efe Can be nominated. He is an HM. Not a demi-god. Your duty as a fan is to keep him in d house. Not get angry that someone nominates him and be planning to pay back the person.

And if Efe doesnt win HOH next wk, he will definitely be up for eviction.
Vote objectively and not with sentiments.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HIRAETH: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2017

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2017
geekybabe:

Lol. So Efe shud not be nominated. Efe mentions Tboss all d time in diary room. At some point it was Thin tall tony he was mentioning. Its a game. Marvis nominates debie-rise all d time.

Once again, Efe Can be nominated. He is an HM. Not a demi-god. Your duty as a fan is to keep him in d house. Not get angry that someone nominates him and be planning to pay back the person.

And if Efe doesnt win HOH next wk, he will definitely be up for eviction.
Vote objectively and not with sentiments.
efe nominated ttt only once! Pls check ur facts

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.