Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,650 members, 7,854,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3142800 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 12:39am On Mar 23, 2017
Na to dey chop the sokoto gudali sabi, foolish thing.. He is really lucky efe fans are voting for him.. Idiot

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:31am On Mar 23, 2017
sirfee:
The truth must be told,he doesn't have a strong fan base.The advantage he has is that the fans of Ttt are against Bassey for betraying his brother(Ttt).Secondly some fans from Marvis/Efe/Bisola's camp don't see him as a threat to their favourite housemates,they are afraid of Bassey so they would rather vote him out(my opinion though).Forget that loyalty sh*t,it is strategy for their favourite hms to win the prize.

You are very correct, the votes bally and Debie gets from other team is based on strategy, though we Team debie appreciate the votes, since we know the Team with the largest fan would never give her a chance...

We can only just hope the strategic votes other fans give those 2 get them to the final, it will indeed mean a lot to those of us supporting the less favoured HMS...

We can only just hope for the best...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:37am On Mar 23, 2017
geekybabe:
Bally insulted debie-rise. How can he say who will marry her?
Can debbie ever get married ?
Can anyone ever marry her?
Really Bally? And he didnt evn apologise. Thank God bisola and Tboss dat spoke up.
Dat guy has abusive tendencies. Since d day he fought with tboss i knew he had violent tendencies dat he is hiding cos of d cameras. Very agressive. Tboss says hes a f*ucking bully and an idiot.
Imagine Efe saying its part of d role.
Nonsense.

Bally picks on Debie anyhow he wishes and he is not the only one guilty of this others do it to her too...

It's high time Debie starts clapping back, this is the reason why she(Debie) pisses me off sometimes, when you expect her to react to the bullshyt thrown at her most times, she will just keep quiet like a dunce...

Bally is just freaking annoying and arrogant...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 3:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Oga swerve ...Aunty 14% the stripper would keep deceiving you .....Nigerians with Obsession with Light skin Girls ..Smh
(Quote) (Report) 8 Likes (Like) (Share)

Haha you people have serious inferiority complex grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 5:56am On Mar 23, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol maybe those club beats are a lil too much for her

Nah menn. Tboss been lying to us.
In Biggie's voice "There will be consequences!"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 6:00am On Mar 23, 2017
Is it just me or does tboss look like solange

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 23, 2017
Vivipop:
Debbie love, you know you are my WCW. Your pure and kind heart will make a way for you where there is no way. You are always misunderstood but we got you. Shine on dear.

Awwww......thank you, dear.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:13am On Mar 23, 2017
Episteme2:
Reality television/show is a genre of television programming that documents supposedly unscripted real-life situations, and often features an otherwise unknown cast of individuals who are typically not professional actors.

People won't hear that this is not a talent show or mtn project fame. It's called a reality show and the casts are usually not professional actors. So, I don't understand all these noise about talent and skills.

BASSEY chose to be the director and he just has to put in his best at it. Also being the director entails a very active involvement and energy. It's a game he's playing because he chose a part that would make him more visible to the viewers and indirectly appeal to their emotions to vote for him to stay seeing his role as the director.
He obviously would be the one to be evicted this week no matter how hard he tries to impress us with his directory role and so called hardwork. The last thing team Efe would want to do is vote for Bassey when Bally, the man with spirit of sportsmanship, is there.

Let him come and join his brother, TTT on Sunday joor.

People will never hear that this is not a talent hunt show but a reality TV that shows everyday life activities of individuals. A lady here was quick here to ask me what is bally good at, if it is his juice drinking, that warrants him to be voted for? I choose not to answer that moniker, becos they have refused to see that BBN is not a talent hunt show. And I believe in "vote urs and allow me vote mine" that's the game. If we should talk about talents Bally has one, he is a Dj and earlier in the show, he did asked for equipments to keep him busy. If biggie had granted his request, won't the house be nosey couple with other housemates musical instruments?
I have never asked what tboss is good at or her talents, because I believe when you come into this kind of show, you discover your potentials. You take away something from the show that you have learnt and would want to explore on. Tboss herself has discover her acting skills which she would want to try out after the show. Bassey has learnt how to play some strings of guitar from Debbie rise. He has also learnt how to shoot musical videos now. Efe can't rap so they say cos I have no idea about rapping skills, but I believe there is room for more improvement.
And for those saying one housemate or the other has no talent, should wait for GLO 9ja sing and other talent hunt show, to criticise talentless candidates and vote for their talented ones. Call on me then and I will gladly vote for ur talented candidate.

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 6:15am On Mar 23, 2017
femiyonse:
...geekybabe....i get u..bally ain't too contributing to d production....he never won any Friday games nor tasks nor Hoh task. Bt I swear he killed me with wat he did to efe on Monday. Aftr efe nominated him for possible eviction. Bally proves maturity. He went to meet efe in d kitchen n shook hands with him telling him not to be worried. Dat he did wat he had to do. Dats a man....n he won my hrt with jst dat. Bassey never did dat...bt wit ds production tonyt bassey won my hrt again. So also all d girls....am confused.

Eyaaa! See what BBN has done to this young man.
Maybe you should quit watching if all the show does is keep you pepertualy confused.grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 6:24am On Mar 23, 2017
geekybabe:

he is human. Really. Cut him some slack. Efe himself has been bitter about pple nominating him. Through last week he was not happy. They are humans. At this point in d game they would feel bad. Bally has never felt nominations in 9 weeks. You think if Bassey knew marvis powercard was useless to her he wont have put Marvis up?

Bassey would have put Marvis up instead of efe if he knew d powercard was not gonna give her immunity.

Its a game. EVeryone is playing their part

oga chill, bassey nor like efe 1 day. Person when dey put efe up every time

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 6:29am On Mar 23, 2017
geekybabe:
The way marvis arranges for food tho. Someone said its like Marvis don work for canteen b4

cheesy

Tommorow they will say she aint got skills

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:36am On Mar 23, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Tommorow they will say she aint got skills

grin grin grin

Big brother 9ja talent hunt show grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 6:43am On Mar 23, 2017
mediocre:
Is it just me or does tboss look like solange

Its just you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 7:01am On Mar 23, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Bally picks on Debie anyhow he wishes and he is not the only one guilty of this others do it to her too...

It's high time Debie starts clapping back, this is the reason why she(Debie) pisses me off sometimes, when you expect her to react to the bullshyt thrown at her most times, she will just keep quiet like a dunce...

Bally is just freaking annoying and arrogant...

This Bally sef na odeh. Why would he say sumtn like that na? "Who would marry Debbie?". Senseless statement.
Anyway, when you acquire a reputation of throwing urself at men, u create room for disrespect. A pretty and talented girl should carry herself a certain way, but not Debbie. She clearly doesn't seem to think staying grounded yet having some self-worth can go hand in hand.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 7:03am On Mar 23, 2017
Agbgift:

grin grin grin

Big brother 9ja talent hunt show grin

Gbam. Ur head is there grin

Agbakwuru?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Its just you
Lol okay
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2017
PrincessKab:
Well, I've never been a member here before, I only used to read as a Guest, before I joined sometime ago to comment. But I've always noticed, while reading, that there were lesser updates than the usual trolls, so, I decided to assist when I got my break, for the benefit of those who aren't chanced to watch sometimes.

This is a faceless forum, I ain't here to seek attention or impress anyone, they don't know me in person, except one person here, neither do I know anyone here too, except him. In all honesty, about swerving attention, I give up. It's a different thing if I'm doing this among/for people who see me for the purpose of a future personal campaign or so(of which politics ain't my thing), but this is online, of what use is the attention, I'll get here, to me! It sounds like it's really easy updating, or I'm trying to compete for attention or likes. I only took it as a selfless act upon myself to serve. Anything that has to do with writing or typing at my leisure time, I'll gladly do it.

However, this will stop today, right about now. Apologies to those I swerved attention from, and people, for for my biased updates and rude comments.

About Efe, that's the person I supported since day 1 and never supported anyone else or decamped.
And thanks for the compliment, even though you abused us indirectly, Thanks still.

My friend, will you stop typing epistle n come back here n give me my updates!
In Falz accent " Woiz all these? H'is zit that you want me to be h'angry with u?!"
I will not accept ur letter of resignation, madam. Get back to work.U got fans here who come to nairaland solely for ur updates n u dey here dey explain urself to some dunces. Soldier on jor

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 23, 2017
Lol...good morning
Sleekydee:

friendship mi, how far na, hop u been good
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 23, 2017
Ndifereke:
Team Debie-Rise, keep voting. We've few days left to try and save her. Use all available means to vote her, but most importantly use SMS the most.

#OpetationSaveDebie-Rise
Thank you. That's how we roll grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2017
sleepyeyez:

My friend, will you stop typing epistle n come back here n give me my updates!
In Falz accent " Woiz all these? H'is zit that you want me to be h'angry with u?!"
I will not accept ur letter of resignation, madam. Get back to work.U got fans here who come to nairaland solely for ur updates n u dey here dey explain urself to some dunces. Soldier on jor

Permission SIR to work on her...gringrin

Princesskab show yourself for parade ground, we dey gallant dey wait for you. grin

#Reporting from EFEARMY {MAJOR GENERALshocked }

grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 7:45am On Mar 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Team Debie-Rise, please keep sending Vote Debie-Rise to 32052.

ifun ayalov, thanks for the mention. Ndife reke, thanks for pushing it like nobody's business, you're probably the MVP at campaigning on NL today. Thanks jayka ylegend and oviej nr for your support. And well done to all the usual suspects (you know who you are). Please, let's all keep it up for Debie-Rise. God bless you guys very plenty.

God bless you too Ms. Ann. We'll continue to push it till the Saturday night. No relenting. No giving up.

Team Debie-Rise from what I can see so far from Twitter, many Team Bisola, Team Efe and Team Marvis are voting for Bally (some are voting Debie too but not that much), so I think this fight will go down the wire between Debie, Bassey, and Tboss. So let's not give up. The battle is not over. I woke up this morning and voted for Debie-Rise and I feel invigorated and brand new. Y'all should try it too.

For other teams that voted and are still voting for Debie-Rise, we thank you so much. May God reward y'all as you help give Debie-Rise another chance to stay more in that house.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

Princesskab show yourself for parade ground, we dey gallant dey wait for you. grin

grin

Permission granted, Corporal. Have it drilled into her that she shall be court martialled if she fails to return to sensitve duty post. Over and out

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Agbakwuru?
[b]
sleepyeyez:

Agbakwuru?

Kindly explain the Agbakwuru to me.

And pls vote Bally.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 7:50am On Mar 23, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Permission granted, Corporal. Have it drilled into her that she shall be court martialled if she fails to return to sensitve duty post. Over and out
YES SIR.........

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2017
Agbgift:
[b]

Kindly explain the Agbakwuru to me.

And pls vote Bally.

Forget it. Tot it was ur surname. Reminds of a childhood friend
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

YES SIR.........

gringrin

Dismissed. Return to base

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:02am On Mar 23, 2017
Operation SaveBally in full gear cool

Please if you are yet to vote, it's less than 72 hours left. Calling in all patriotic and God fearing grin Efe fans to please save Bally embarassed

And those who belong to Team Bisola, the guy is not even a threat to you. And you need a rebound guy to give Bisola some loving after TTT. This one is not even married grin

We need to pump some more votes for Bally embarassed

Send Vote Bally to 32052

Thanks you mas and sirs embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 23, 2017
oviejnr:
I SHOULD VOTE BASSEY?? SO NEXT WEEK HE WILL NOMINATE EFE AGAIN. undecided undecided
I tire for some people o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2017
toseen7:
More fans for Bassey tonight........ "Director Aye"

#EfeNation
you want vote bassey? make he nominate Efe for eviction again?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2017
mediocre:
Oga swerve ...Aunty 14% the stripper would keep deceiving you .....Nigerians with Obsession with Light skin Girls ..Smh
(Quote) (Report) 8 Likes (Like) (Share)

Haha you people have serious inferiority complex grin grin grin
that's not inferiority complex, its called reality complex

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Aptly put. Let them view the show for what it is.
Agbgift:

People will never hear that this is not a talent hunt show but a reality TV that shows everyday life activities of individuals. A lady here was quick here to ask me what is bally good at, if it is his juice drinking, that warrants him to be voted for? I choose not to answer that moniker, becos they have refused to see that BBN is not a talent hunt show. And I believe in "vote urs and allow me vote mine" that's the game. If we should talk about talents Bally has one, he is a Dj and earlier in the show, he did asked for equipments to keep him busy. If biggie had granted his request, won't the house be nosey couple with other housemates musical instruments?
I have never asked what tboss is good at or her talents, because I believe when you come into this kind of show, you discover your potentials. You take away something from the show that you have learnt and would want to explore on. Tboss herself has discover her acting skills which she would want to try out after the show. Bassey has learnt how to play some strings of guitar from Debbie rise. He has also learnt how to shoot musical videos now. Efe can't rap so they say cos I have no idea about rapping skills, but I believe there is room for more improvement.
And for those saying one housemate or the other has no talent, should wait for GLO 9ja sing and other talent hunt show, to criticise talentless candidates and vote for their talented ones. Call on me then and I will gladly vote for ur talented candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

grin

You're one of the Efe fans that I totally enjoy their posts. You have no time for quarreling or beefs, or convincing anyone about Efe; you just login and proceed to hail your candidate, greet your comrades and post those your pics that always make me laugh. grin grin

Good stuff. Keep it up.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.