Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,285 members, 7,846,299 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3137138 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2407) (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2017
Sms vote Tboss to 32052, pls keep the votes coming in, yes we can!!! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2017
fitzmayowa:

EFENATION (Major General) abeg Debie-Rise, needs your unused votes for this week...

Na beg we dey beg ooo...
Abeg oo. D way u guys are begging for votes for Debbie rise I fear ooo. because in d final week now u all will start begging us again to crown her d winner! D begging don do Abeg. Na she go get d highest score dis week but make una no try dis begging d last week sha!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2017
queenola1:
Abeg oo. D way u guys are begging for votes for Debbie rise I fear ooo. because in d final week now u all will start begging us again to crown her d winner! D begging don do Abeg. Na she go get d highest score dis week but make una no try dis begging d last week sha!!

Na, we all know who gets all the votes, we need the votes now not in the final...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Na, we all know who gets all the votes, we need the votes now not in the final...
kk o. It's a deal!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by giwish(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2017
fitzmayowa:

so u pple can gang up against us in the finals....we are nt dumb
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2017
#TeamBally
#VoteBally

cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chy200(f): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2017
#Team Efe

Hope we are getting ready for the last day.
I guess this may be the last eviction week.
Abeg lets keep our sms for the captain, if u want to assist any HM please use wechat save your sms.
We will bombard 32052 with the captain's vote.

#Nobetheguyfault#
#IRepTeamEfe

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2017
Was about posting this.
yunafa:
efe nominated ttt only once! Pls check ur facts
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2017
chy200:
#Team Efe

Hope we are getting ready for the last day.
I guess this may be the last eviction week.
Abeg lets keep our sms for the captain, if u want to assist any HM please use wechat save your sms.
We will bombard 32052 with the captain's vote.

#Nobetheguyfault#
#IRepTeamEfe

Sure
#TeamEfe

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2017
Northkendal:
Na to dey chop the sokoto gudali sabi, foolish thing.. He is really lucky efe fans are voting for him.. Idiot

You mean Bally?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 23, 2017
geekybabe:

Lol. So Efe shud not be nominated. Efe mentions Tboss all d time in diary room. At some point it was Thin tall tony he was mentioning. Its a game. Marvis nominates debie-rise all d time.

Once again, Efe Can be nominated. He is an HM. Not a demi-god. Your duty as a fan is to keep him in d house. Not get angry that someone nominates him and be planning to pay back the person.

And if Efe doesnt win HOH next wk, he will definitely be up for eviction.
Vote objectively and not with sentiments.

Which Marvis nominate Derbie all the time.
It's the opposite. Derbie has nominated Marvis every week since she came into the house but just 1 week she did not. Compared that to the number of times Marvis has nominated Derbie, even when biggie asked her on Sunday in her DS the people she would have put on the chopping block she still nominated Marvis. Please you poeple should watch the show and stop being sentimental.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2017
giwish:
those tboss fans that always says she doesnt gossip,that she rada say it to ur face,i hope u watched yesternyt wen she was gossiping abt bally wit debie nd she also said bally is a bully

if na efe say she z manipulative,dm go say efe na gossip,dat he z intimated cos of her beauty....yeye

Gossiping is when you say things that you can say to people behind their back. Tboss has told Bally to his face that he is a bully. She has said it to his face a couple of times.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2017
Ekinematics:

Which Marvis nominate Derbie all the time.
It's the opposite. Derbie has nominated Marvis every week since she came into the house but just 1 week she did not. Compared that to the number of times Marvis has nominated Derbie. Please you poeple should watch the show and stop being sentimental.
I can share clips of all the diary sessions that Marvis has done in that house. She nominates debie-rise all of teh time since debie entered the house.

Stop over analysing this shit. its a game

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2017
geekybabe:

I can share clips of all the diary sessions that Marvis has done in that house. She nominates debie-rise all of teh time since debie entered the house.

Stop over analysing this shit. its a game

Please share and also share that of Derbie and see who has nominated who more. Since Derbie came into the house it's only 1 week she didn't nominate Marvis. Please go and watch very well before commenting nonsense here.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sandyveralucia: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2017
Debbie rise and her fans always seeking for sympathy votes. Can't you people ever save your candidate without groveling on the floor like beggars, honestly it is getting pathetic.
Some of you even go as far as negotiating the exit of other candidates just to save Debbie rise.
Clearly just like her, her fans have no shame.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2017
Sandyveralucia:
Debbie rise and her fans always seeking for sympathy votes. Can't you people ever save your candidate without groveling on the floor like beggars, honestly it is getting pathetic.
Some of you even go as far as negotiating the exit of other candidates just to save Debbie rise.

Very pathetic set of people. Going around begging for votes. Even though I don't like Tbore you'll hardly see her fans do that and I commend them for that.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2017
giwish:

so u pple can gang up against us in the finals....we are nt dumb

People gang up and vote Debie-Rise in final against efe With efe's following you and I know debie stand no chance against efe in the final...

Voting for Debie-Rise now is more of a strategy, debie getting to final is a win for her already...

Team Debie-Rise alone can't get her there, hence the reason why we need other teams to help us help her...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2017
Which one is, vote objectively? Vote objectively and TTT is home already. Nothing like objective voting. You vote someone who you are sentimentally attached to.
If Efe is up for possible eviction next week, team Efe would do what they enjoy doing best -give him 60% this time.

geekybabe:

Lol. So Efe shud not be nominated. Efe mentions Tboss all d time in diary room. At some point it was Thin tall tony he was mentioning. Its a game. Marvis nominates debie-rise all d time.

Once again, Efe Can be nominated. He is an HM. Not a demi-god. Your duty as a fan is to keep him in d house. Not get angry that someone nominates him and be planning to pay back the person.

Vote objectively and not with sentiments.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

You mean Bally?
see u
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2017
Honestly. Everytime pity pity pity even while she was making appeal to Efe not to nominate her, it was pity talk. Crying every time she's up for eviction. You can't imagine the level of resentment she harbours for Efe in her heart. I see it on her face.
Sandyveralucia:

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2017
geekybabe:

Vote objectively and not with sentiments

WE KNOW.grin E done do, chaishocked I don tire to dey read the same STORY LINE. undecided

see as you carry EFE matter for your head, anything wey concern EFE you must talk...... shocked

#Which one come be "VOTE OBJECTIVELY AND NOT WITH SENTIMENTS - nawo for ENGLISH TEACHERgringringrin

Free us jare, na EFE we go VOTE till finals.

#EFEARMY......gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2017
queenola1:
I swear just making r look pathetic
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2017
queenola1:

highest vote dis week ke? grin I dey laugh oooooo grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2017
MsRoe:

I thought he said that the ultimate HoH was booking his place in the top 6. This would mean one person would get evicted.

Yes Ebuka did say something like that. But Biggie never did. So lets watch out.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Sms vote Tboss to 32052 or simply download the wechat app on google play shop and vote as many times as possible.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Sandyveralucia:

What are sympathy votes? All votes are sympathy votes as far as I'm concerned. What do you think the housemates shared their sob stories for? Do you think Efe has a lot of followers because they like his face? He's flaunting his poverty and has won fans as a result.

Y'all should just stop this selective discrimination.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Team Debie-Rise, please keep sending Vote Debie-Rise to 32052.

ifunayalov, thanks for the mention. Ndifereke, thanks for pushing it like nobody's business, you're probably the MVP at campaigning on NL today. Thanks jaykaylegend and oviejnr for your support. And well done to all the usual suspects (you know who you are). Please, let's all keep it up for Debie-Rise. God bless you guys very plenty.
Anytime smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2017
Giddyperson:
Nobody is campaigning for Bassey. He's a nice focused dude #voteforbassey.

I would have, but he messed up by not saving TTT when he had the opportunity to and even made it worse by using brotherhood as a reason why Efe shouldnt nominate him. That nigga is mad I swear.
You had the opportunity to save your brother, but you didn't, but want someone else to do same for you..... rubbish....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2017
Episteme2:
Which one is, vote objectively? Vote objectively and TTT is home already. Nothing like objective voting. You vote someone who you are sentimentally attached to.
If Efe is up for possible eviction next week, team Efe would do what they enjoy doing best -give him 60% this time.

Gbam........grin

#EFENATION 24/7

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

WE KNOW.grin E done do, chaishocked I don tire to dey read the same STORY LINE. undecided

see as you carry EFE matter for your head, anything wey concern EFE you must talk...... shocked

#Which one come be "VOTE OBJECTIVELY AND NOT WITH SENTIMENTS - nawo for ENGLISH TEACHERgringringrin

Free us jare, na EFE we go VOTE till finals.

#EFEARMY......gringrin

Lol
I just weak!
#TeamEfe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by iamkingzlee(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2017
Laveda:
#TeamBally #VoteBally
cool
Bally? abeg abeg abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2017
MsRoe:

What are sympathy votes? All votes are sympathy votes as far as I'm concerned. What do you think the housemates shared their sob stories for? Do you think Efe has a lot of followers because they like his face? He's flaunting his poverty and has won fans as a result.

Y'all should just stop this selective discrimination.

Dear MsRoe. Save yourself of quoting this pple or giving them undeserved attention. They said we are pathetic because we are campaigning for votes. Like their votes saved debby last wk when she was up with Efe. Trust me, Ignore them. They are a delusional and noise-making bunch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2407) (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.