Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3128756 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hardeycute(m): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
safarigirl:
Trump did not win POPULARITY votes, he won ELECTORAL college votes. He was NOT the Popular candidate and so did not win votes by a MAJORITY. Your comparison has a major flaw that you and the other dense Efe supporters will not know because you are not attuned to world politics or any other thing that is not within your locale

Why don't you go and learn how voting is done in the American society before you come here and ATTEMPT to sound intelligent?
do you have to drag efe supporters into your opinion?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by annibro(f): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Debbie Rise fans, Una no try at all. Una for share her votes give her bobo some na.
How will she cope now without her better half Bassey? embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
zicoraads:

Told Ya wink

Hmmmm!

Bally should give it all, and win the fucking HOH tomorrow?!

TeamBally

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akainzo(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
safarigirl:
Trump did not win POPULARITY votes, he won ELECTORAL college votes. He was NOT the Popular candidate and so did not win votes by a MAJORITY. Your comparison has a major flaw that you and the other dense Efe supporters will not know because you are not attuned to world politics or any other thing that is not within your locale

Why don't you go and learn how voting is done in the American society before you come here and ATTEMPT to sound intelligent?

Maybe, IF the US Elections had been about popular votes, then we wouldn't be discussing the elections.

There was a price to be won, the road to it was winning the MOST Electoral college votes, and Trump nailed that down.

BBNaija is not a popularity vote, it is about getting the most votes from the Voting lines (SMS & WeChat). Many may love you and you'd be popular BUT if they don't vote, you'd be going home empty-handed.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
BTW, what was that CRAP Efe did in the music video?

What an an epic waste of space, even Marvis' rhymes buried the fake rapper. Let me catch anyone saying that dry gin man can rap next time, maybe Seaman's Aromatic Schnapp will hire him to do a jingle some day

Next Up: We will be discussing how Ebuka called out the fakeness of Efe, a moment I'm sure his blinded fans failed to take note of conveniently

....all in good time grin

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Episteme2:

Please bro, ignore that. You know all of us must not think alike. It's very unfortunate. Please, don't be so much offended. I understand, it's an annoying statement.
grin
Endeavor to screen your citizens thoroughly before admission
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Thank you Nigerians for saving Debie Rise
Debie Rise please dont cry embarassed embarassed
It's good Bassey is gone grin grin grin

Marvis you are next undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by suyamasta(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bally beat Bassey?? How? Akant bilib dis

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
All those who called Bassey gay, hope you heard well? Dude has a gf he is going back to hence his refusal to have any thing with Debbie. That's a real and faithful man. His gf his lucky.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Praiz has been gr8 today. Real talent not noise making. Very solid vocals. Too much respect 4 d guy.

Meanwhile team efe, no need to be proud nau, we are not the only ones that voted for Bally and Debbie rise nau. Dey have their own fans too ooo.

#teamEfeanyday

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
godsluvee:
Thank you Nigerians for saving Debie Rise
Debie Rise please dont cry embarassed embarassed
It's good Bassey is gone grin grin grin

Marvis you are next undecided undecided

marvis how na? Unless she is up with efe or bisola , i dont see her going
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by odion81(f): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
nathz45:
[b]I see even Ebuka and BBN organizers re jealous of Efe's popularity, trying to turn HMs against Efe, they even went to the extent of going back of their word concerning the Ultimate head of house issue[b/]

Was it only Efe's that was in the spot, what about Marvis? Moreover, Ebuka said the ultimate HOH would qualify for the top 6 not the finals. Go and watch the clip again. I am tired of all these conspiracy theories

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Agbgift:
All those who called Bassey gay, hope you heard well? Dude has a gf he is going back to hence his refusal to have any thing with Debbie. That's a real and faithful man. His gf his lucky.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy real man or it was tboss he wanted cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peacettw: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pardon me but I want to pull a gifty... Really didn't know who praiz was until now. And if he is reading this, I want him to know that his voice is best suited for blues and not whatever his second performance is showcasing.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Why will conspiracy be allowed? Na real wa
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
safarigirl:

What an an epic waste of space, even Marvis' rhymes buried the fake rapper. Let me catch anyone saying that dry gin man can rap next time, maybe Seaman's Aromatic Schnapp will hire him to do a jingle some day

Next Up: We will be discussing how Ebuka called out the fakeness of Efe, a moment I'm sure his blinded fans failed to take note of conveniently

Looks like someone has offended you tonight...

Sorry ehn!!

Sleep on it.. You'll be alright by tomorrow..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by magabounce(m): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Omoh!!!!
Conspiracy allowed now!
Is biggie tryna set Efe up
#TeamEfe we loyal
We smart!!
We never gon stop!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
House Mates can form alliance..hahaha.

Tboss is Dead meat next week

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Housemates are now allowed to form alliances for nominations, they are allowed to conspire for nominations but are not allowed to whisper,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Now we have.............!!!

4 Ladies in the House!

2 Guys remain?!

Who's next for a possible Eviction?!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
To form craze no hard, Na the trekking na there the wahala dey -- Ebuka 2017

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ckmayoca: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Now big brother don throw the corn to the hen so he can corner them. Team gang up Oya make una start coup

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Teamtboss We did our best

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Efe should Fuckingg use his Head ,This is a Set Up for Him ...Dude with loose Mouth

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
safarigirl:

CHISOS! SEE FINISHING! DIS GIRL WICKED!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Estellar: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Giel:
U dey mind dem, Abeg efe and tboss become close this week amen
Nah....thank u. grin
Giel:
U dey mind dem, Abeg efe and tboss become close this week amen
Nah....thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mtchewww
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
TBoss will be up this week
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin

Up Bally!

Sirfee!!!!!

We did it!!!!

Proudly TeamBally

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
geekybabe:

BBNAIJA IS MESSED UP. VERY MESSED UP.

Nigerians are telling the world, they will rather have crap and mediocrity over good talent
Sorry, I understand how u feel. BBNaija is not messed up. Blame the voters. You should equal expect this because it's a game too. Besides, it's really a talent show. And in a game like this, those whose talents are conspicuous are usually seen as threats and as such always nominated by their fellow HMs for eviction.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bally 30.24% shocked
North west got his back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ckmayoca: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
If not for team efe who be bally..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.