Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3137326 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bally 30% shocked .... #TeamEfe i see u ooooooo

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hardeycute(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
sweetrie:
To form craze no hard, Na the trekking na there the wahala dey -- Ebuka 2017
in as much he always spew good proverbs but this one is not well constructed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
For 2 weeks running, Tboss has been saved narrowly
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Akainzo:

Maybe, IF the US Elections had been about popular votes, then we wouldn't be discussing the elections.

There was a price to be won, the road to it was winning the MOST Electoral college votes, and Trump nailed that down.

BBNaija is not a popularity vote, it is about getting the most votes from the Voting lines (SMS & WeChat). Many may love you and you'd be popular BUT if they don't vote, you'd be going home empty-handed.
what the Bleep? Tue most votes are gotten by popularity. Is it not numbers that are broken down into percentages?

5,000 votes of 10k is the highest
Then 3,000
Then 2,000

The HM with the LEAST NUMBER leaves, the person with the MOST NUMBER wins. It is straightforward, not so? Is it not then by popularity? Is there an electoral college?

Like I said, DENSE Efe fans will not understand such things. You are one of them
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Well at least we've left 14%
Yay grin grin
Team tboss we did it
No longer team14% lol
Tboss with 23%

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
The Voting went this week

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Team Efe did it for Bally!..
Even the We Chat crumbs dey gave him still amounted 30%.

Team Efe I greet una ooo.

Weh don sirs n mas

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
TEAM BALLY 30.24%

We did it..... EFENATION Favour go continue to follow Una........

One LOVEgringrin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
#TeamDebie una do well o!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibirillz(f): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Please who heard what ebuka told debie-rise now
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by assyn(m): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
So they can now conspire and plan eviction after putting Efe on the spot as ultimate HOH? See setup.

Anyhow from my calculations and predictive analysis the winner of this money is between BALLY, DEBBIE RISE AND BISOLA.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
CuteJude:
marvis how na? Unless she is up with efe or bisola , i dont see her going
I just don't like her. I feel she hates Debie Rise for no good reason

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by A9ine: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Giel:

U dey mind dem,
Abeg efe and tboss become close this week amen
lol...u know that's not going 2 happen. ..I mean u seriously know that's not happenin right?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
hardeycute:
in as much he always spew good proverbs but this one is not well constructed
don't mind him. He's forming elder. Loool
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
annibro:
Debbie Rise fans, Una no try at all. Una for share her votes give her bobo some na.
How will she cope now without her better half Bassey? embarassed

The same way Bisola coped after crying a river for TTT. She'll get over it. She's not co-joined to Bassey neither did they come into the house as twins. Bassey has a girlfriend, so she's not his better half, his better half dey Lagos dey wait for him.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
hardeycute:
do you have to drag efe supporters into your opinion?
one of you quoted me, hence the dragging. Maybe if a Marvis fan quoted me, I wouldn't drag her bae
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by waxdude: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
safarigirl:
BTW, what was that CRAP Efe did in the music video?

What an an epic waste of space, even Marvis' rhymes buried the fake rapper. Let me catch anyone saying that dry gin man can rap next time, maybe Seaman's Aromatic Schnapp will hire him to do a jingle some day

Next Up: We will be discussing how Ebuka called out the fakeness of Efe, a moment I'm sure his blinded fans failed to take note of conveniently

....all in good time grin
Thank you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by magabounce(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
When u are blessed by Efe fans

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
A9ine:

lol...u know that's not going 2 happen. ..I mean u seriously know that's not happenin right?
Dont spoil my prayers lol,
It must happen amen
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
toseen7:
Bally 30% shocked .... #TeamEfe i see u ooooooo
abi now.. Who be bally to get him own fans. I just weak.

I'm outta here jare.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jojogirlx: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Team Bally Did you see what #Team Efe can do We promised and we kept our WORD!!!!! Bally had the highest amount of votes. If na two people dem evict, Pretty Bosslady would have been on her way to the Airport cheesy. Hmmm Team Tboss what happened to those of you that said you have voted bla bla bla times... grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
hmm,God's grace keeps saving tboss....i wonder wat will happen when she's on nomination with bisola and efe
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by citiq: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy to see DebbieRise saved. Bassey u should ve stay clear of Tboss....u see now. However,wish u the best.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Boj2:

grin
Endeavor to screen your citizens thoroughly before admission
We can only advise them to guide their utterances if they mean well for Efe. Screening isn't possible bro.
Once again, I sincerely apologize for the unguarded remark. Such chestbeating was needless.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bally B!!!!!!!!!!!!? 30.24 % grin grin grin grin

#TeamEfe WehDone!!!!!!

If u are #TeamEfe, u are the majority!!!

I REp #EfeContinent!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by DonMekino(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Is it only me?? Have you guys noticed that TBoss is always coming second to last.... Talk of a cat with nine lives.... She also limps over the saving line.... I hope biggie isn't voting for her...

Na joke oo

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
DEBBIE-RISE STILL SHEDDING TEARS FOR ANOTHER BABE'S BOO. KWANTINU grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Where are the lads I told Bassey will be leaving?
Please show your faces, because I told you guys to copy my post and save it, but you all were just blabbing shit.
That dude messed up big time.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by obayaya(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
safarigirl:
Trump did not win POPULARITY votes, he won ELECTORAL college votes. He was NOT the Popular candidate and so did not win votes by a MAJORITY. Your comparison has a major flaw that you and the other dense Efe supporters will not know because you are not attuned to world politics or any other thing that is not within your locale

Why don't you go and learn how voting is done in the American society before you come here and ATTEMPT to sound intelligent?

If you were half as smart as you think you are, you'll notice that the post you quoted said nothing about Trump winning.. It only referenced the attitude of "Others" towards Trump's supporters..

Now.. Go back and read the post again..

This time slowly

Modified.. Here's the post madam.. I feared you might not be able to locate it

You see there's something Trump's election taught the world..

It's the hypocrisy and bitterness of democracy and how it becomes glaring when the choices available are somewhat contrasting.

Trumps campaign was filled with a lot of mud and condemnation of Trump and his supporters to the extent that it was difficult for a Trump supporter to publicly admit he's a Trump supporter pre election?

Why?

Because the liberals, the perfect ones, the politically correct ones as Clinton's supporters referred to themselves discriminated and victimised Trump supporters and labeled them stupid for having a contrasting choice and opinion.

We are seeing that again on this thread and on social media. Where the "perfect and enlightened" ones label efe fans stupid for having a choice.

it's really appalling. People are entitled to their own choices. People make their choices for different reasons. And we ought to respect that.

For Safarigirl and Setajo (I hope I got the monikers right) to outrightly label others illiterate and unenlightened is rather unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
this debie self..... Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.