Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3128726 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dondavyd(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
See wayo, am not really trusting dis votes again. Au on earth will bally come tops. INEC HAS TAKEN OVER

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Estellar:

Nah....thank u. grin
Nah....thank u.
Why nah?? They can be such good friends wink wink smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
waxdude:

Yea on her own while d odas were saved by other fanbase
her fans are really trying, she will still be up this week.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HERDDIKTED: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
big brother dy use style evict just one housemate because tboss dy second to the last position abi.... don't worry.... we are watching

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Efe bin acting like bisola baby pikin....look at how he lie down on bisolas body....if no be wizkid....ds siss song no go ever sweet....trust me....i swear if Dem invite wizkid come big brother naija house...he go over kill f swag n tboss go over fall for wizzy baby....plus wizzy go kill f stage performance...wizzy too much..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lol ok Bally we see you o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
biggie asked them to conspire cos he knows the gang wil put tboss and Debbie up.unknowingly to them they will have the highest nominations hence they will not be up...meaning the gang wil be up.four of them.
teamTTT
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
godsluvee:
Abeg Mr man, waka pass>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Which yeye truth undecided undecided undecided
She should look for someone to target but not Debie Rise
I agree that Debie Rise has low self esteem but that doesn't give Miss Eba any right to keep tackling her
Debie is my fav, but she really needs someone to do that to her, I was even happy Marvis said it to her face.
It will really help her in the end.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
sleepyeyez:
DEBBIE THE UNDERDOG OF THE GAME. I SEE HER SURVIVING NEXT WEEK TOO. IF SHE GETS ON THE DREADED LIST, THAT IS

She will surely be on that list, that is as certain as tomorrow morning...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
#teambally, we helped o, we promised to help and we kept our word. Kindly return the favour when we need you o. We will need you one day one day

#teamefe

Meanwhile these housemates really want tboss gone, they can't even fake their expressions lool. O ga ooooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mystikal(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dah efik iyeneke okuk recharge card . Looool. #Bassey.

Its all good sha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by obayaya(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
safarigirl:
Trump's supporters that were making hate speeches for the world to hear? Are they the ones you want to use as a reference point?

Anyway, the only similarities I see between Trump supporters and efe fans is crassness, uncouth behaviour and aggression.

Now, you slowly look at yourself and see if you fit the bill....

Moving on....

Finally.. your pseudo-intelligence ends in the sports section..

Shame

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Akainzo:

You're too fixated on Eze fans that you aren't allowing yourself the freedom to think.

You failed to comprehend that guy's comparison and I tried to show you, but I guess you're too far gone on the hated lane.

There are 538 Electoral Votes available, wouldn't the person that wins the Presidency be the one with the MOST votes out of the 538?
If you read up on the US Elections regulations as you advised that guy, you'd know the electoral college did exactly what it is designed for: to prevent the tyranny of the populous states.
so, what is the apparatus in place to prevent the tyranny of some fans?

Comparison is moot, he did not get popular votes, even NEWS agencies clearly stated the difference between POPULAR votes and Electorql college votes.

Since BBN does not have Electoral college, no be popular votes we dey use? undecided

You people are distracting me from roasting Efe, if I have to be on this dry thread for the first time in weeks, I want to make it count before I abandon it till the finale

I shall not be replying you Trump-Efe people henceforth, have a beautiful night
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
BASSEY , MR NICE GUY! MR CAUTIOUS! MR SAPIOSEXUAL! OYA UR TRANSPORTATION DON READY! grin

FELT FOR HIM THO

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Estellar: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Giel:

Why nah?? They can be such good friends wink wink smiley
Sure but outside the house.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
enemmo:

One of the comments I read on the show,talked about how rich elder gave him 100,000 to vote for Bally.

I don't know whether the person was joking or serious sha.
it may be true..dem get money. .even indimi daughters dey campaign for him.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fglows:

that's what TTT said in his interview that the whole north will vote bally...but EFE fans decided to say he's hating EFE...I won't be surprised if bally wins..he has the money..being from a rich home..he has the whole north.
teamTTT.
sad angry
So are you disputing team we contributed a huge part of the vote for bally?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
sevantex:
efe (51%) is the reason why bally survived this eviction,

when they both get nominated same time, bally's 30% will split into 3 and go back to efe grin grin

Aunty tboss step up from 14% to 28% sha, Oseee!!! grin
Hahaha.....he might actually hve fans

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
fitzmayowa:

She will surely be on that list, that is as certain as tomorrow morning...

YEA. NO DOUBT. IF SHE DOESNT WIN THE HEAD OF HOUSE TASK
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hardeycute(m): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
me: waiting for that right time EFE would need my votes all things being equal

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by spin101: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fglows:

that's what TTT said in his interview that the whole north will vote bally...but EFE fans decided to say he's hating EFE...I won't be surprised if bally wins..he has the money..being from a rich home..he has the whole north.
teamTTT.

Lol...Bally win fire ? With the whole north he could only garner 30% ...Nigga the real truth that Bally only had that much votes cos of Efe

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Estellar:
Sure but outside the house.
Nooo
I want the friendship to start inside the house,
In fact I want it to start this nite b4 nominations tomorrow,lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
all dese tboss fans d gal u called ulgy and ordinary u can't outvote her...

yéyé day smell

#teamdebie

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fglows:

it may be true..dem get money. .even indimi daughters dey campaign for him.

LOL

That means Bally don win am.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
This week eviction has 2people on the stand already
The clique in the house will definitely nominate tboss and Debie rise
Two others will join them which might be Efe/marvis and bisola/marvis
One will be saved according to ebuka... Whoever has the lowest nominated votes

Possibly the one could be bisola/efe
Now we will have marvis, Debie rise and tboss up for eviction
I think mummy tboss might have to fight so hard to survive this week except Efe is up for eviction

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hope you guys can hear efe, Bisola and bally talking about grace of God, for those of you who feels it doesn't exist. They said those who came into the show and have been evicted all deserve to win, but it's just the grace of God that determines.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
HERDDIKTED:
big brother dy use style evict just one housemate because tboss dy second to the last position abi.... don't worry.... we are watching
Hmmm....dont let 'them' see this o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
The gang has started with their usual gist of HMS getting jinxed by going close to TBoss...

I begin to wonder if Tboss was the one that voted to evict the nominated HMS...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
The finalists will definitely include Bisola, Efe, Tboss.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Biggie just wants any permutations that would put Efe on the Eviction list so he can make more money before the finals.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
annibro:

Mbok ayen eka, take it easy. See d way Debbie lock herself in d closet crying. Make bassey shine eyes wella.; does his present girl love him as much as Debbie does?

LOL. You really wanna see them take their friendship to the next level. grin grin

There's nothing for Bassey to shine eyes on, he did that when he started dating his GF. You can't exactly say if his GF loves him as much as Debie, what if his GF loves him more than Debie? And you're forgetting another perspective, what if no matter the love Debie has for him, he's not attracted to her? Should he date her out of sympathy? To me Bassey doesn't love Debie, if he's single he'd date Tboss before Debie.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Biggie should stop playing on our intelligent. The next nomination process has been manipulated to put up Marvis,Efe,Bisola and probably Bally for Eviction. There are two reasons for this
1. To ensure that TBOSS at least get to the final

2. To generate more money from Efe and Bisola fans who will vote massively
3. To try and see if he can split Efe votes.

We are studying Biggie keenly and we will respond ASAP

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.