Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3132294 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
iamkingzlee:
You!!! biko who are you even rooting for?
NOBODY...if a hurricane blows all of them in that house away, I won't care

I just have a special place in my heart for Efe because his fans remind me of Munya's fans

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by omisakint: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pls tboss and Debbie rise. Either of you should win head of house task tomorrow.......

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Marvis is very arrogant,
How will you bring down someone just because of being real, so she doesn't have have anything good she thinks about debie
So rude

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Foxrain:
Please every trusted member of team T boss, email me the network you are using. I will send a recharge card of your network to you. Please use at least 70 percent to vote.
Please as soon as the nominated candidates are announced .
There is hope this week Debbie and Bally might be up and they won't get the pity votes they've come to rely on.
Please
Please!!!!
u dey see the ganging on tv cry men this is bad , if i was there , i know how it feels , biggie shld manipulate the task so tboss or debbie can win and protect themselves

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
vickydevoka:

I love you sweetie. U get sense. marvis will be next person 2 leave
Na so.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
tsquaure:
Am so proud of Queen Bee. The trailer of the movie was Dope. She has a believable future in directing . The music video was on point . Weldone to Bassey (director ) and Bisola ( assistant director) they did a great job with d lights too. The viral film was d weakest of the 4 productions. Good job housemates. Congratulations to Team Debie Rise team tboss am real happy for u guys. Can't still believe Bassey left before bally . Wtf. The guy just occupies space n does nothing .in this week of extreme survival they would have needed Bassey's ginger.I pity Bisola n Tboss this week . I wonder what awaits them . All in all as the game runs to end consider this
Who has made Bb Naija see gobee fun to watch. Still proudly Team Bisola
Kemen, TTT and Bassey shouldn't have left the show before people like Bally, Marvis and Tboss

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
According to what I heard Ebuka say, he said the housemates with the lowest nominations would be up. It most likely would not be Debie Rise or Tboss. Thats why he encouraged them to conspire. So that Tboss and Debie would have the highest vote.
Foxrain:
Please every trusted member of team T boss, email me the network you are using. I will send a recharge card of your network to you. Please use at least 70 percent to vote.
There is hope this week Debbie and Bally might be up and they won't get the pity votes they've come to rely on.
Please
Please!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Everblazinggg(f): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Giel:

Hmm na wa oh,
See someone I thought was team tboss
Team tboss rejects this

Am team tboss to the last but am a realist....I voted and will still vote for her. On a normal day, b/w tboss and Debbie, tboss would have the higher vote but when there's a gang up against her, what are we going to do? We will vote as usual while the other HM fans will vote against her even when their favourite house mate is not up for eviction...the hate is real

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hardeycute(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
CuteJude:
the way debbie and tboss are treated is not just cool

I pray that tboss wins head of house and saves debbie , God abeg

this is not good to look at

Ganging up is not a good thing
no feelings man. be realistic not sentimental

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
BISOLA AND MARVIS CAN NEVERRRRR WIN. NOT POSSIBLE. UNLESS EFE IS DISQUALIFIED. The rest of the hm can win dats my on take on dis show so far
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
The strongest team ever.. Our little love will always overcome their massive hate

#BossNation
Brownbarbie97:
A big thank you to all those who voted to keep Tboss in the house. We stand alone yet strong ,from 14% to 23%... we made a statement and that's real progress,we have no alliance yet we have been determined and resilient in voting. May God bless and replenish your pockets.#BossNation rules

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

MINISTER OF FINANCE - BIG BROTHER NAIRALAND 2017 ( see gbese ) grin

I dey hail ooo.. You no need to remind me of wetin I get for house, na GOTV I dey useshockedshocked.... All the same na me and you dey watch dey show. Make I send you my account number na
gringrin

#PROUDLY TEAM EFE

••••EFEARMY

Maj.General

#EfeArmy

#EfeNation.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Giel:
Marvis is very arrogant,
How will you bring down someone just because of being real, so in there nothing good she feels about debie,
So rude
That's her opinion about her and I think she's entitled to her opinion but she no lie na grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WildChild00(m): 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Marvis is leaving next

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Am team tboss to the last but am a realist....I voted and will still vote for her. On a normal day, b/w tboss and Debbie, tboss would have the higher vote but when there's a gang up against her, what are we going to do? We will vote as usual while the other HM fans will vote against her even when their favourite house mate is not up for eviction...the hate is real
Frankfiny please come and respond please,
I don't think I have good words
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
batulakarada:

What makes you people actually say that?
You guys gave Bally your we chat votes for the week that some divided between him and Debbie, we gave t boss multiple SMS. What makes you think Bally will be ahead of her? undecided
where are u Mr Man. I tot u said Tboss go top bally. Go hide ur face in d mud.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pls Veterans of big brother show, what exactly is It about, I mean its not about talent or charisma!

Abi its grace shocked
Or who has the most fans cool

What ehh

If It was to be judges who select, what would they look out for?

Adim confused menh! I can't even thoroughly explain the show to new viewers!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
I'm really feeling sad for t.boss and debie right now, most especially debie,but really t.boss should know she has big flaws,if 80% of the house don't like her.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
MzDeeb:
Can't imagine Tboss eating like nothing happened with her friend

... Well, i am not saying she shouldn't eat.. But at least.. she should have shown little care for her friend at her emotional state

Cos i know if it were to be debbie-rise she would still have stayed with her for a long period of time just to console her.

Well, it kinda shows we are different though.
Don't say that
She knows one of her friends is gone again
Preparing for the worst week because only Debie is remaining
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
kowema:

People are just hearing a different thing from what Ebuka actually said.

Ebuka said House Mates wud votes against as usual, after which they will be called to save one housw mae up on eviction wen dat has been decided.

If the save by House Mates results in a stale mate, den the house mate save would be invalid.
People go dey hear remix.

My Voting prediction

Marvis: Debbie n Tboss
Bally: Debbie n Tboss
Debbie: Bisola and Bally
Bisola: Debbie n Tboss
Efe: Debbie n Tboss
Tboss: Efe and Bisola.

This been said, HMs will save Bisola.

Tboss n Debbie will be up.

Tboss is going home. Save my post and Quote me next Sunday .
this is a tough one
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
I wonder why you are masturbating over Efe. It was a brilliant one from Efe. Being real does not stop him from being diplomatic as well. You expected him to go on and narrate how he's been real or give his own definition of being real so you can pick on him too. The most stupid thing Efe would have done would be falling for that Ebuka's question asking him to mention names. So, if it were you, you would have mentioned names in a bid to prove that you are real and you call that intelligent or whatever. You see, that's why Efe is smarter. After, being put on the hot seat of nominating four HMs for possible eviction the previous week, you still expected him to mention who is not being real. I can only say you are the zombie here. I wonder who you are more intelligent than. People would just be spewing trash that truly intelligent people don't support Efe. I have seen your level of intelligence. Buttressing your hatred for Efe and being intelligent ain't the same thing dude. Almost 52% of voters are not truly intelligent? Go get a grip dude.
safarigirl:
Anyway, moving on to my reason for visiting this thread before I was distracted...

Ebuka is BRILLIANT!!!grin...even he can see through that dry gin ambassador which has further convinced me that truly intelligent people do not support Efe

Ebuka: Efe, you've spoken so much about being real. What is your definition of 'real'?

Dry Gin ambassador: I no fit talk am, blah blah blah (obviously because he isn't drunk enough to answer the question)

Ebuka: Okay. So based on your concept of real, which HM do you think is the least real HM?

Dry Gin Ambassador: Omo (some unintelligible gibberish)...I can't say o...(once again. Because he only has balls after he has filled his kidney with booze)

Ebuka (Punchline): Do you think you're being real right now? By dodging this question?

Dry Gin Ambassador: (Unable to answer, keeps smiling like Close Up ambassador)

Ebuka: (Leaves the otondo to stew in his pot)

Once again, I do not expect Efe fans to finally have the veil raised from their eyes by this small exercise, because their continued support overtime of this guy has turned them into zombies reminiscent of the type Buhari controls, however, I do feel slightly vindicated in my judgment

Efe is just another fake person masquerading as a Real G, Real G's no dey blow trumpet, their actions speak for them....for all of Marvis' flaws, she displayed a Real G trait today by stating her opinion of Debbie without sugar-coating it

Efe has been shown up by his own babe TWICE in one day. He should be ashamed of himself, but I doubt shame is a feeling such a person is familiar with, only a Real G would be ashamed after his babe shows more character than him

I end with the wise words of @Ebukaakara in reply to Tweet Oracle "He's humble, he's humble, na so we vote shoeless Jonathan, Humble humble, na so we vote Buhari, now see where we are today. Nigerians never learn"

Good night House, e go be wink

25 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
This Biggies Wednesday save is just a deliberate strategy to remove TBoss from the show at all cost.. Why save one person halfway from eviction.. He knows Gunit will always conspire against Debbie and TBoss and they have a higher number.. I feel like the organizers are bowing to pressure.. But God will shame them tommorow.. Debbie or TBoss will win Head of house.
Everblazinggg:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
omisakint:
Pls tboss and Debbie rise. Either of you should win head of house task tomorrow.......
As in, One of them really need to but anyhow, Tboss is going to be in the finals, she knows some ogas at the top
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Xiana:
I'm really feeling sad for t.boss and debie right now, most especially debie,but really t.boss should know she has big flaws,if 80% of the house don't like her.
i hate ganging , honestly its as if they are alone with people around

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OldBeer: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
vickydevoka:
IF TBOSS WINS THIS SHOW. NOBODY GO PATRONISE BBN AGAIN
Yinmu!
People wey don already dey prepare for next edition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Northkendal:
this is a tough one

You wish.

Watch their voting pattern, they are loyal first before anytn.
Bally wasn't digging TTT n voted him, hiding under he us competition
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tboss and debie say that even though Ebuka says that they can conspire they won't conspire to nominate

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
kowema:

People are just hearing a different thing from what Ebuka actually said.

Ebuka said House Mates wud votes against as usual, after which they will be called to save one housw mae up on eviction wen dat has been decided.

If the save by House Mates results in a stale mate, den the house mate save would be invalid.
People go dey hear remix.

My Voting prediction

Marvis: Debbie n Tboss
Bally: Debbie n Tboss
Debbie: Bisola and Bally
Bisola: Debbie n Tboss
Efe: Debbie n Tboss
Tboss: Efe and Bisola.

This been said, HMs will save Bisola.

Tboss n Debbie will be up.

Tboss is going home. Save my post and Quote me next Sunday .
You guys are not getting what Ebuka said. He said the house mates with the least nomination will be up for eviction. BIGGIE JUST SET UP EFE,BISOLA,MARVIS and BALLY FOR EVICTION Ojoro don enter..........

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Episteme2:
I wonder why you are masturbating over Efe. It was a brilliant one from Efe. Being real does not stop him from being diplomatic as well. You expected him to go on and narrate how he's been real or give his own definition of being real so you can pick on him too. The most stupid thing Efe would have done would be falling for that Ebuka's question asking him to mention names. So, if it were you, you would have mentioned names in a bid to prove that you are real and you call that intelligent or whatever. You see, that's why Efe is smarter. After, being put on the hot seat of nominating four HMs for possible eviction the previous week, you still expected him to mention who is not being real. I can only say you are the zombie here. I wonder who you are more intelligent than. People would just be spewing trash that truly intelligent people don't support Efe. I have seen your level of intelligence. Buttressing your hatred for Efe and being intelligent ain't the same thing dude. Almost 52% of voters are not truly intelligent? Go get a grip dude.
forget, he is coward

Note: DON'T REPLY WITH INSULTS BECAUSE I DIDN'T TIGHT BBN to my chest as if the oxygen I breathe in depends on BBN.. OK

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
pinkpebbles:
According to what I heard Ebuka say, he said the housemates with the lowest nominations would be up. It most likely would not be Debie Rise or Tboss. Thats why he encouraged them to conspire. So that Tboss and Debie would have the highest vote.
Ebuka said after the nominations, on Wednesday they will vote to save one person. the persons with the lowest votes will be up for nomination. So assuming 5 people are up for nomination and one person is saved, the remaining 4(having lower votes) are still up for eviction. Definitely Tboss and/or Debbie will be up for eviction I doubt they will be saved. Also if there's a tie or they can't come up with one person to save, then they all remain up for eviction. Just wanted to explain..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Everblazinggg(f): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Foxrain:
Please
Please!!!!

Following
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Giel:
Marvis is very arrogant,
How will you bring down someone just because of being real, so there is nothing good she thinks about debie,
So rude
Ahahn...humans ehn,if she didnt say anytin u'ld hve insulted her like the way they insulted efe,not fair o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.