Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3127531 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
IF TBOSS WINS THIS SHOW. NOBODY GO PATRONISE BBN AGAIN

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fglows:

least nominations...
wow, na serious gobe
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Everblazinggg:
This is the likely scenario... The 4 click will nominate tboss and Debbie for possible eviction tomorrow. Then who ever tboss and Debbie nominates will join them making HMs up fr eviction to be either 3 or 4. Then on Wednesday, the 4 click will save one of their own .

As long as none of the house mates up for possible eviction have same number of save vote from the house mates then one will be saved leaving three or two. If its two, it will be tboss and Debbie .

Debbie will be saved while tboss will finally go home cause the hate is too much....

Debbie will be up against the 4 click in the house on her way to the final. The votes will now be divided, all the fans of the click will vote for their favourite while the fans of the other evicted house mates will join force with Debbie's fans and vote for her. At the end of the day, miss DEBBIE RISE will WIN BBNAIJA 2017

You read it here first
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
CuteJude:
dont kid urself , it was efe fans that voted for him , my own is bbn is lost , show has been taken over by crew

Talentless one
I think now you should start respecting the so called "poor Efe fans' because with all your riches and billions bally still the poll grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by iamkingzlee(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Everblazinggg:
This is the likely scenario... The 4 click will nominate tboss and Debbie for possible eviction tomorrow. Then who ever tboss and Debbie nominates will join them making HMs up fr eviction to be either 3 or 4. Then on Wednesday, the 4 click will save one of their own .

As long as none of the house mates up for possible eviction have same number of save vote from the house mates then one will be saved leaving three or two. If its two, it will be tboss and Debbie .

Debbie will be saved while tboss will finally go home cause the hate is too much....

Debbie will be up against the 4 click in the house on her way to the final. The votes will now be divided, all the fans of the click will vote for their favourite while the fans of the other evicted house mates will join force with Debbie's fans and vote for her. At the end of the day, miss DEBBIE RISE will WIN BBNAIJA 2017

You read it here first
You really think the hate on TBoss is too much? Come on, the more controversial her case gets, people want to support her movement
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
TBoss and Debbie fans...get ready for another week of voting grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
jojogirlx:
Team Bally Did you see what #Team Efe can do We promised and we kept our WORD!!!!! Bally had the highest amount of votes. If na two people dem evict, Pretty Bosslady would have been on her way to the Airport cheesy. Hmmm Team Tboss what happened to those of you that said you have voted bla bla bla times... grin
Na mouth team tboss they take vote...after al d vote tboss screen munch,they still fail...
Empty barell make d loudest noise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by DrOBD(m): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
safarigirl:
Anyway, moving on to my reason for visiting this thread before I was distracted...

Ebuka is BRILLIANT!!!grin...even he can see through that dry gin ambassador which has further convinced me that truly intelligent people do not support Efe

Ebuka: Efe, you've spoken so much about being real. What is your definition of 'real'?

Dry Gin ambassador: I no fit talk am, blah blah blah (obviously because he isn't drunk enough to answer the question)

Ebuka: Okay. So based on your concept of real, which HM do you think is the least real HM?

Dry Gin Ambassador: Omo (some unintelligible gibberish)...I can't say o...(once again. Because he only has balls after he has filled his kidney with booze)

Ebuka (Punchline): Do you think you're being real right now? By dodging this question?

Dry Gin Ambassador: (Unable to answer, keeps smiling like Close Up ambassador)

Ebuka: (Leaves the otondo to stew in his pot)

Once again, I do not expect Efe fans to finally have the veil raised from their eyes by this small exercise, because their continued support overtime of this guy has turned them into zombies reminiscent of the type Buhari controls, however, I do feel slightly vindicated in my judgment

Efe is just another fake person masquerading as a Real G, Real G's no dey blow trumpet, their actions speak for them....for all of Marvis' flaws, she displayed a Real G trait today by stating her opinion of Debbie without sugar-coating it

Efe has been shown up by his own babe TWICE in one day. He should be ashamed of himself, but I doubt shame is a feeling such a person is familiar with, only a Real G would be ashamed after his babe shows more character than him

I end with the wise words of @Ebukaakara in reply to Tweet Oracle "He's humble, he's humble, na so we vote shoeless Jonathan, Humble humble, na so we vote Buhari, now see where we are today. Nigerians never learn"

Good night House, e go be wink

You know what, you are making him more popular. Why not ignore him.
People like us who don't really care will be forced to vote for him. This is a game and let everyone be.

The more you guys hate on him, the more you win him more fans.

For now, my best HM is Derby Rise.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
I smell chest pain.., another week for TBoss to pepper you grin
bibijegede:

Na mouth team tboss they take vote...after al d vote tboss screen munch,they still fail...
Empty barell make d loudest noise

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bukybabe:

Efe,bally or marvis may nominate bisola..no one can be sure now..the game is on...
bally will nominate Bisola. Tboss will nominate Efe n Marvis
Debe Rise Efe n Bisola

Marvis Tboss ,??

Efe Tboss ??

Bisola. Tboss n Debor Rise
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
CuteJude:
reporting live from channel 29

MINISTER OF FINANCE - BIG BROTHER NAIRALAND 2017 ( see gbese ) grin

I dey hail ooo.. You no need to remind me of wetin I get for house, na GOTV I dey useshockedshocked.... All the same na me and you dey watch dey show. Make I send you my account number na
gringrin

#PROUDLY TEAM EFE

••••EFEARMY

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
the way debbie and tboss are treated is not just cool

I pray that tboss wins head of house and saves debbie , God abeg

this is not good to look at

Ganging up is not a good thing

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
The way I'm looking at Big brother and Tboss be like.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
DrOBD:

You know what, you are making him more popular. Why not ignore him.
People like us who don't really care will be forced to vote for him. This is a game and let everyone be.

The more you guys hate on him, the more you win him more fans.

For now, my best HM is Derby Rise.
No be lie. Efe votes increase by hates

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tboss fans are united by their love for Tboss while Efes fans are united by their hatred for her .

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
enemmo:

He was actually my favourite male contestant. I voted with only 100 wechat votes. I could have done more.

I'm torn between Bisola and Efe now. Bisola is really talented and Efe just because I want to join #pepperdem gang LOL.

Everytime I come to this thread,Professors and 'sapiosexuals' will be writing epistles upon epistles about how dull Efe is. SMH.

The Pepperdem gang sweet oooo. Since I joined some few months ago, I have never enjoyed my stay on Nairaland as I am now. It's a sweet feeling. Bikò...cum join. Form is free kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
CuteJude:
the way debbie and tboss are treated is not just cool

I pray that tboss wins head of house and saves debbie , God abeg

this is not good to look at

Ganging up is not a good thing
tbh, they are controlling the show
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
debbie and tboss am behind u

Goodbye team bally i dont like ganging angry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by SPDAZZY(f): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
In the first weeks of Bbnaija, people criticized your posts cos you were insulting people who you felt were new comers and didn't understand the show. You laid low, now cos someone praised your legendary today, you have come out again. But, what have you been doing? Criticizing Efe and insulting his fans all day.

Madam Big Brother Legend. In relation to your legendary on big brother matters, I must say I am disappointed. I expected constructive criticism from you but all I see is hatred especially for Efe and his fans.

safarigirl:
Anyway, moving on to my reason for visiting this thread before I was distracted...

Ebuka is BRILLIANT!!!grin...even he can see through that dry gin ambassador which has further convinced me that truly intelligent people do not support Efe

Ebuka: Efe, you've spoken so much about being real. What is your definition of 'real'?

Dry Gin ambassador: I no fit talk am, blah blah blah (obviously because he isn't drunk enough to answer the question)

Ebuka: Okay. So based on your concept of real, which HM do you think is the least real HM?

Dry Gin Ambassador: Omo (some unintelligible gibberish)...I can't say o...(once again. Because he only has balls after he has filled his kidney with booze)

Ebuka (Punchline): Do you think you're being real right now? By dodging this question?

Dry Gin Ambassador: (Unable to answer, keeps smiling like Close Up ambassador)

Ebuka: (Leaves the otondo to stew in his pot)

Once again, I do not expect Efe fans to finally have the veil raised from their eyes by this small exercise, because their continued support overtime of this guy has turned them into zombies reminiscent of the type Buhari controls, however, I do feel slightly vindicated in my judgment

Efe is just another fake person masquerading as a Real G, Real G's no dey blow trumpet, their actions speak for them....for all of Marvis' flaws, she displayed a Real G trait today by stating her opinion of Debbie without sugar-coating it

Efe has been shown up by his own babe TWICE in one day. He should be ashamed of himself, but I doubt shame is a feeling such a person is familiar with, only a Real G would be ashamed after his babe shows more character than him

I end with the wise words of @Ebukaakara in reply to Tweet Oracle "He's humble, he's humble, na so we vote shoeless Jonathan, Humble humble, na so we vote Buhari, now see where we are today. Nigerians never learn"

Good night House, e go be wink

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
EFE.... DEBIE-RISE IS EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE,MAKE SHE NO GO USE KNIFE CHUCK ME.....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by scholar90: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
dominique:

Nice effort, I sure hope the SMSs you inserted Bassey in quote will count. To be on the safe side, let's always follow the right voting format to avoid stories that touch. Hope he survives this eviction. In all sincerity, Bally should be the one to go, I hope all the wechat votes Efe fans gave him will be enough to kick him out.
So the ones that weren't in quote won't count?
D problem with #teambassey is that we dint work as a group, I noticed there was more lip service than actual voting and there was no way of ensuring accountability on our part unlike other teams. Sticks in a bundle can never break. Even if there's a likelihood d polls were swapped, I just feel guilty that our best as a team wasn't good enough. He didn't deserve to leave yet.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Eeeyah, Debie ur good luck charm is out!.........Brave up Girl!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
crowntoro:
tbh, they are controlling the show
let debbie or tboss win 2moro and my God will shame such negativity

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hardeycute(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Everblazinggg:
This is the likely scenario... The 4 clique will nominate tboss and Debbie for possible eviction tomorrow. Then who ever tboss and Debbie nominates will join them making HMs up for eviction to be either 3 or 4. Then on Wednesday, the 4 clique will save one of their own .

Debbie will be up against the 4 clique in the house on her way to the final. The votes will now be divided, all the fans of the clique will vote for their favourite while the fans of the other evicted house mates will join force with Debbie's fans and vote for her. At the end of the day, miss DEBBIE RISE will WIN BBNAIJA 2017

You read it here first
mehn rocket science
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Estellar: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Giel:

Nothing to reject there,
Her jazz must work
Lol grin grin
Efe and tboss must become friends this nite
I guess it's time to go on dry fast..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
lol last week bisola,this week Debbie..what's all this,all this nonsense cry.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Please every trusted member of team T boss, email me the network you are using. I will send a recharge card of your network to you. Please use at least 70 percent to vote.
Please as soon as the nominated candidates are announced .
There is hope this week Debbie and Bally might be up and they won't get the pity votes they've come to rely on.
Please
Please!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
i feel bad , this is unfair , ganging up on live tv

Teaching people bad thing

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
A big thank you to all those who voted to keep Tboss in the house. We stand alone yet strong ,from 14% to 23%... we made a statement and that's real progress,we have no alliance yet we have been determined and resilient in voting. May God bless and replenish your pockets.#BossNation rules

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Safarigirl ooooo. Kikikikikikikiki grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by datribune: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
obayaya:

What's is moral compass?

The immorality of Kkk's white supremacy belief comes from the fact that a majority doesn't support it anymore. At least not publicly.

50 years ago, this same KKK's white supremacy belief you call immoral was a dominant belief in the US of A.

My point?

It's all part of Democracy. KKK are Americans. They have voting right. So it's right to condemn their choice because they still hold on to an a politically outdated belief?

Many years ago, it was ok to kill twins in Africa. Today, many don't support it because there's a consensus dat it is wrong & morally repugnant.
Same goes for racism which is supported by d KKK.
Rather than racism being part of democracy, racism tears apart social Democracy. Democracy point is to reduce & eradicate dis base human instincts.
They hav d right to vote for whom they want, morally upright persons must however, always call them out that apartheid & racism is not ok & that it is condemnable.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
THIS WEEK GONNA BE "GOBBE WEEK" grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.