Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3130011 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Emino21(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Giel:
I don't even know what to say to this post now,
Na wa

some people just write without thinking......was TBoss not the first person to console her when Bassey left?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
crowntoro:
That's her opinion about her and I think she's entitled to her opinion but she no lie na grin
I know,
Not even a single good thing about debie,
Debie should use this and become stronger
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
OldBeer:
Yinmu!
People wey don already dey prepare for next edition.
U dey mind him? People are already prepared for next season's audition

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
TTLHORLA:

Ahahn...humans ehn,if she didnt say anytin u'ld hve insulted her like the way they insulted efe,not fair o
I just dey feel for debie, she was obviously not happy about it, well, she should use it and work on herself,

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
WildChild00:
Marvis is leaving next
I wish especially she and bally, they are just there occupying space
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
joycesims:
Pls Veterans of big brother show, what exactly is It about, I mean its not about talent or charisma!

Abi its grace shocked
Or who has the most fans cool

What ehh

If It was to be judges who select, what would they look out for?

Adim confused menh! I can't even thoroughly explain the show to new viewers!
am not amazed by ur curiosity n perplexity. i guess this is de first realty show uve followed up. I could remember dance with peter #dwp they best dancer didn't win neither was he 2nd or 3rd. The winner is always determined by virewers simple no big deal about it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Xiana:
I'm really feeling sad for t.boss and debie right now, most especially debie,but really t.boss should know she has big flaws,if 80% of the house don't like her.
she be oyinbo na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lol.. I dont like that biggie wednesday save and the conspiracy stuff... He should have let things flow the way it has been...
Giel:

Frankfiny please come and respond please,
I don't think I have good words
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
DrOBD:

You know what, you are making him more popular. Why not ignore him.
People like us who don't really care will be forced to vote for him. This is a game and let everyone be.

The more you guys hate on him, the more you win him more fans.

For now, my best HM is Derby Rise.
if you want to share sympathy votes for anyone based on how much hate they have received, why don't you give TBoss?

Someone that receives hate inside and outside the house, is she not more deserving of those votes than the one majority seem to love and only an intelligent few condemn?

Considering TBoss is even nicer to your fav, I would think you would help her out since you want to vote on who they hate. For one thing, all the people calling her White Witch seem to be conveniently blind when the 'angels' conspire against her

Has TBoss conspired against anyone before? Oga gimme another excuse mbok

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
kowema:

People are just hearing a different thing from what Ebuka actually said.

Ebuka said House Mates wud votes against as usual, after which they will be called to save one housw mae up on eviction wen dat has been decided.

If the save by House Mates results in a stale mate, den the house mate save would be invalid.
People go dey hear remix.

My Voting prediction

Marvis: Debbie n Tboss
Bally: Debbie n Tboss
Debbie: Bisola and Bally
Bisola: Debbie n Tboss
Efe: Debbie n Tboss
Tboss: Efe and Bisola.

This been said, HMs will save Bisola.

Tboss n Debbie will be up.

Tboss is going home. Save my post and Quote me next Sunday .
BBN analyst, did you watch this night?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ekaita: 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Honestly there is no ganging up here. Did you just listen to Tboss and Debbie's convo? It is sad how they are trying to play the sympathy card. Bally and Co didn't say anything wrong, they even went to the closet to console her only for her and tboss to be spitting bile. It's sad how big bro removed the camera from them as that short convo spoke volumes! !!!!

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sirfee, where art thou?

Princesskab, I miss you cry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bukybabe:

Efe,bally or marvis may nominate bisola..no one can be sure now..the game is on...

Exactly. The game is on. I'll be very surprised if one of those 4 don't nominate each other.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol.. I dont like that biggie wednesday save and the conspiracy stuff... He should have let things flow the way it has been...
Who knows, let's see how it turns out

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
CuteJude:
u dey see the ganging on tv cry men this is bad , if i was there , i know how it feels , biggie shld manipulate the task so tboss or debbie can win and protect themselves
Thank you so much my friend for coming through for us.
We escaped by a narrow margin again but it is all good.
All the pity votes Bally and Debbie have been getting won't be available next week, we have a solid fanbase.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
CuteJude:
u dey see the ganging on tv cry men this is bad , if i was there , i know how it feels , biggie shld manipulate the task so tboss or debbie can win and protect themselves
naaa Biggie can't manipulate. The whole point is eliminate who you consider a threat/not friends with, then the viewers vote to save. So assuming efe nominates marvis, bisola and Bally out as threats, who would he gist and play with. Just saying.......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
CuteJude:
i hate ganging , honestly its as if they are alone with people around
Its really bad,good for them tho,they won't be up for eviction this week.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Everblazinggg(f): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
batulakarada:

T boss will never go home as long as I have life breathing in my body. I am willing to bet I contributed at least 6 percent of that 23 percent and I will only up my game next week. If that scenario plays out then Debbie is bouncing. Fans of bisola voting her wont be available to give her pity votes. So home she comes.
But I am hoping Bally is the one that goes.

I pray this scenario does not play out....any body can go home next week apart from tboss but she really need more votes. We need to up our game

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Giel:

I just dey feel for debie, she was obviously not happy about it, well, she should use it and work on herself,
Yeah,she shld work on herself
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
ekaita:
Honestly there is no ganging up here. Did you just listen to Tboss and Debbie's convo? It is sad how they are trying to play the sympathy card. Bally and Co didn't say anything wrong, they even went to the closet to console her only for her and tboss to be spitting bile. It's sad how big bro removed the camera from them as that short convo spoke volumes! !!!!

They never see this part to talk about on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
safarigirl:
if you want to share sympathy votes for anyone based on how much hate they have received, why don't you give TBoss?

Someone that receives hate inside and outside the house, is she not more deserving of those votes than the one majority seem to love and only an intelligent few condemn?

Considering TBoss is even nicer to your fav, I would think you would help her out since you want to vote on who they hate. For one thing, all the people calling her White Witch seem to be conveniently blind when the 'angels' conspire against her

Has TBoss conspired against anyone before? Oga gimme another excuse mbok
I love you safari girl.
Thank you for defending my girl, though it is almost looking impossible, we will save her again next week.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Emino21:

some people just write without thinking......was TBoss not the first person to console her when Bassey left?

As in,
I just weak when I see d post
Tboss was even the only person I saw who consoled her,
Just to write something negative about tboss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
Grace of God is what has been keeping TBoss in the game till now.. Despite being hated by many.. Never won head of house., Never Won payporte games.. No celebrity campaigns.. Always nominated.. She's still around.. That can only be Grace

Some people here don't believe in the existence of such grace.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Xiana:

Its really bad,good for them tho,they won't be up for eviction this week.
No way only two people can be up, it has never happened in the history of big brother and it won't start now.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
I'm sure dem TTT fans will be so happy to see bassey leave the house grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Not everybody here is a believer though
Agbgift:

Some people here don't believe in the existence of such grace.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
I hope one of Debie and Tboss wins the hoh task, we will now see how the 'four' will vote.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
I knw the finalists already....lemme jst be observin sha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
We would like to thank all those who voted for #TeamTboss, the one and "only" boss lady in the house, we say thank you, na gode/Daalį»„/e dupe/, thank you for your kind votes, we hope to do it once again when she is up for possible eviction come this week, once again thank you all

Signing out #TEAMTBOSS

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
vickydevoka:

am not amazed by ur curiosity n perplexity. i guess this is de first realty show uve followed up. I could remember dance with peter #dwp they best dancer didn't win neither was he 2nd or 3rd. The winner is always determined by virewers simple no big deal about it.

Well I've watched before but wasn't following as much, so long u are on social media u can't escape things like this lol especially as a youth!

Thanks tho!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Can people see what we are talking about? They asked Efe to mention who's not being real, he avoided the question, his haters and detractors started calling him names. Now, Marvis tried to dodge hers when asked her views about Debie-Rise and the words was later forced out of her mouth, they are calling her arrogant. Happy, smart Efe didn't say anything. I wonder what they would have been saying by now.
Giel:
Marvis is very arrogant,
How will you bring down someone just because of being real, so there is nothing good she thinks about debie,
So rude

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adedayoa2(f): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
seunmsg:
Shiiiit! Now, the good for nothing Marvis, talentless efe and hoe Bisola will all gang up against Debbie rise in the house. But seriously, who are the people that voted for Bally ahead of Bassey?
hmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.