Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3125603 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:

my prayer was for marvis or bally not to win the hoh

Efe and bisola are thru to final , so no need to look towards them

Debbie and tboss will nominate efe confirm and marvis

Then biggie plays the twist of least nominations , remember he said hoh cant save any1 cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see marvis and efe and bally up for eviction

bally will be saved on wednesday and it will be efe against marvis on sunday grin grin grin

Mr marvis u have tried

You are funny
The housemates that can be nominated remain 5
Out of which 4 must be up for eviction
Now, no matter the 4 up, the clique vote will save another of their clique on wednesday
So at the end 3 will be up
Possibly Efe, bally, tboss or Efe, marvis, debie
Whatever it maybe
One thing is certain.... Atleast one of tboss or debie will be up for eviction or the 2 could also be up
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
cabalocracy:
as things are something tells me sharp guy Bally is gonna nominate one of his cliques...mark my words

I see him going against their plans and norminate Efe, one of the strongest among dem... "a shocker" debie-rise and Tboss would dem follow suit...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tboss says she feels like crying but she won't because if she starts she won't stop today, she feels bad she hasn't been hoh in the 10 weeks they have been in d house,

She says she was praying that if she doesn't win she hopes debie wins

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
jaykaylegend:

Every housemate came into the house with his or her own strategy some were epic failures, some were/has been successful

Miyonse came to cuddle and laugh sheepishly
Gifty's strategy was fake accents and utmost denial of known celebrities
Tony's was to deny his family and play a very entertaining housemate..
Like a nairalander once said marvis played the 'eba' card and she is still in the house etc

Efe's strategy was to come in as a poverty stricken, street and hustler character which I'm sure he chose because plenty of Nigerians can relate to him on that level as Nigerians are known as core hustlers every where in the world and I should categorically state that his strategy has worked for him so far though I don't think he is as poor as he claims to be

I chose EFE as the housemate I would support right as ebuka called his name and he stepped on the stage..(before he even entered the house)..

Miyonse thinks BBN is not a poverty alleviation programme and he is frying dodo for payporte in Lagos while EFE thinks BBN is where he can solve his financial problems and he is still in the house till the 11th wwee and is the current ultimate head of house..

So it all comes down to strategy!!

Peace!!

And remember its still EFE for the money...
SOME PEOPLE SAID THEY PREFER THE TALENTED HOUSEMATES BUT I DONT REMEMBER WHEN BBN TURNED NIGERIA IDOL, SOME SAID ITS NOT A POVERTY ALLEVIATION SCHEME BUT THEY ARE HERE WITHOUT A JOB, CAR AND CANT EVEN AFFORD A 3 SQAURE MEAL. INSTEAD OF THEM TO FOCUS MORE ON THEIR HOUSEMATES TO WIN AND STOP HATING!!!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fergieboy: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tbozz has started crying
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
biggie said with code , debbie are u ok with ur balloon ITS CRITICAL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its only debbie he said that too grin grin teamdebbie , the organizers are behind us

This evening after biggie tells them the twist and mentions bally , efe and marvis

the clique go calm eh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

tboss shld rest oooo , she is free

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tboss is upset she didnt win. Debie said she shouldn't talk about it and let it go.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
omo yoruba grin
Lol nothing to do with anything

Go Bisola

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
MsRoe:

If you know the meaning of the words, you would know that: condescending, arrogant and manipulative, are words that describe Bisola, not T boss. T boss is a control freak, not a manipulator. A manipulative person will not even have as many clashes with people as T boss has; they would manipulate you into doing their bidding and you would think it was your own idea being executed.

People always assume because you're pretty you must be arrogant. What has T boss done to warrant that reputation? She's friendly and warmed up to Ese, Debie and Jon immediately they came into the house. Bisola, OTOH, is snobbish and makes fun of people. She even said on one of the eviction shows, that she would take back the fact that she made fun of certain housemates. She's dismissive and condescending, if she had T boss' face to go with it, she would walk on air.

Control freak, yes that's another addition i omitted in d list of her character flaws. As we speak, d Cougar is on Debie's case trying to manipulate her to see other HMs as enemies. On one occasion she openly called Debie a manipulator. Only yesternight, Tbos said Debie was not in her corner & dat she felt she was all alone. A statement Debie said was hurtful to her. What kind of a person calls d only individual who has her back in d house a manipulator. What kind of a person throws Miyonse under d bus. d Cougar used d hands of young Miyonse to caress her elderly boobs in d night only to nominate him for eviction in d morning.
It's not about her beauty but her, in her own words "I be Oyibo" mentality. Lucille frm Namibia &  Dillish Matthews, BBA winner were stunning beauties in BBA but not for once did anyone accuse them of arrogance. She's not d 1st beauty on BBA/BBN, why ar people accusing her of arrogance.
Yes, i agree dat Bisola is a control freak as evidenced in her actions as Director of their movie task.
BTW, if Tbos had Bisola's talent & fame on what would she walk?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
dammyllare:

You are funny
Now, no matter the 4 up, the clique vote will save another of their clique on wednesday
Whatever it maybe
One thing is certain.... Atleast one of tboss or debie will be up for eviction or the 2 could also be up
cheesy grin
u lack sense no offense

Least nominated

efe , bisola , bally and marvis will nominate tboss and debbie

And debbie and tboss will nominate efe and marvis

Abeg use ur kidney tell me the least nominated there?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
GMan650:

Aduntemi kiss kissSave your votes for final!!! Bisola is so winning this
Do you know bout this least nominated hm thing going around. Cause I didn't catch that yesterday
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
ovoP:
U knw if its least nominated efe won't be up cos debie n tboss will norminate him. grin
na so

you're forgetting that efe and crew will nominate debbie and tboss , isn't that 4 compared to them tboss 2?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
dammyllare:
Efe must be nominated for eviction Now we will have Efe, tboss, Debie for eviction Let's go diaaaa #efearmy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
1bkaye:

Go Bisola
stop lying , i see right thru u

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
dammyllare:

You are funny
Whatever it maybe
cheesy grin

I see 3 - 1 Efe, Marvis Bally and either Tboss or Debie, becos biggie 's rules would favour one of dem....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Will u all keep quiet and tell us who d new Hoh is.....wats all d arguments and insults for? Whr is ds MOD seun or wat is ur name....ull be dia banning people upandan ND ignore ds pple insulting....seun seun seun ifa slap u ehn....u will wake up and do d needfool... grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Please o when was the least nominated thing mentioned cause the only twist I got from Ebuka was the chance to save one person on wednesday

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lucy001:

I see 3 - 1 Efe, Marvis Bally and either Tboss or Debie, becos biggie 's rules would favour one of dem....
favours both madam , because they will be the most nominated candidates , he is looking for the least grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
stop lying , i see right thru u
Lol ok
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Stop whinning t boss. The one without chance did u win? Shut up n seat down. Stop playing the victim here. Silly. You jus wanna seat and win 25mil?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Vanessa88:

I'm pretty busy right now but I just have to set the record straight...

How many poor poverty stricken person's have you seen Nigerians falling for just becoz the person is poor? Doesn't even make sense!
That's a lame excuse distractors/sore loses came up with..
Let me school you a bit... Nigerian's generally celebrate wealth if you don't know.. Its a nigerian norm and factor which isn't going anywhere
So invariably, there must be more to this Efe guy that endear Nigerians to him which I have explained to you before, can't be repeating myself over and over again
I don't want to believe you are such a slowpoke...

Besides, like seriously you can't sit on your high horse and just assume the reason why I like some guy! Who does that?

haha.. Nah today dem don dey fool gullible naija pple with the poverty mentalily
It seems I may have misjudged your thinking capacity initially, it is now clear it may be way below par its so disappointing how you ve failed to realized that someone doesn't have to truly be poor to fool majority of Nigerians, someone needs to only pretend & act it.

I don't need to remind you, how APC strategists painted Buhari as a poor candidate just to clinched the presidential sit. He was positioned to be seen in a way that he could not afford to buy the presidential ticket and he was too poor to afford more than a #20 milo sachet for making breakfast tea. It all turn out to be lies but surely a strategy which worked fine. Even if Baba himself will want to be plain, he will say it was a mere strategy and pple fell for it.

The reason why the country is still a failure is because of the majority that acts too emotionally, rushing to support a course based entirely on unnecessary self pity without duly consideration for credentials on merit basis.

EFE's scenario is no difference, he can take the winning prize but on a larger note, gradually the mind of Nigerians will get sanitized and a lot of pple will choose not to fall cheaply for such deceptive tactics.

My prayer for the country is that may the narrowly minded & easily brainwashed majority pple later turns the minority.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
1bkaye:
Go Bisola
I would really like her to win if not her then debie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol ok
i hate ur replies , i will stop mentioning u
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
why cant people read abeg , gotv users shouting and they couldn't rewind to listen

Ebuka said listen carefully , they didn't , they tot that he was just talking the usual

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
guardsman:

Control freak, yes that's another addition i omitted in d list of her character flaws. As we speak, d Cougar is on Debie's case trying to manipulate her to see other HMs as enemies. On one occasion she openly called Debie a manipulator. Only yesternight, Tbos said Debie was not in her corner & dat she felt she was all alone. A statement Debie said was hurtful to her. What kind of a person calls d only individual who has her back in d house a manipulator. What kind of a person throws Miyonse under d bus. d Cougar used d hands of young Miyonse to caress her elderly boobs in d night only to nominate him for eviction in d morning.
It's not about her beauty but her, in her own words "I be Oyibo" mentality. Lucille frm Namibia & Dillish Matthews, BBA winner were stunning beauties in BBA but not for once did anyone accuse them of arrogance. She's not d 1st beauty on BBA/BBN, why ar people accusing her of arrogance.
Yes, i agree dat Bisola is a control freak as evidenced in her actions as Director of their movie task.
BTW, if Tbos had Bisola's talent & fame on what would she walk?

[/s]
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
na so

you're forgetting that efe and crew will nominate debbie and tboss , isn't that 4 compared to them tboss 2?
The clique go nominate efe. grin he go shock u shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
So my take on the nomination pattern this week:

Efe: Tboss and Debbie-Rise
Bisola: Tboss and Debbie-Rise
Marvis: Same Tboss and Debbie-Rise

Bally, Tboss and Debbie-Rise's nominations are anyone's guess but its very likely the overall result will produce Tboss Debbie and Bally.

Bally will probably be saved by the others and then its down to just Thoss and Debbie.

IMO looks like this week is the End of The road for Tboss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
why cant people read abeg , gotv users shouting and they couldn't rewind to listen

Ebuka said listen carefully , they didn't , they tot that he was just talking the usual

Oh thanks for clarifying
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
aduntemi:

I would really like her to win if not her then debie
Preferably Bisola and then Efe, Debbie or Tboss after, indifferent about Marvis and Bally, only person I wouldn't have wanted to win was TTT and he's gone lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
favours both madam , because they will be the most nominated candidates , he is looking for the least grin

I guess it can only favour only one person... grin grin
I seeeeeee the bosssssssss lady! grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Notice to all teamEfe...this is a game,not a friendship or loyal organization...

I have been reading some comments here, and I see TeamEfe saying they are supporting Bisola and Efe..Bally and Efe, Marvis and Efe....

there is nothing like that...except Efe is not up for eviction we can vote for whoever we like

but for the final week...it should be strictly on Efe and Efe only....please don't share your votes.

lastly for the hateful comments here,dont let them dismay your love for Efe...there is a reason you are supporting him,dont let anyone change your mind out of jealousy...

one love teamEfe

One love Nigeria

one love true hustlers...

Efe for the money

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
debbie and her sharp curves grin

That skirt is making my day

(1) (2) (3) ... (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.