Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3125775 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
only 3 will be up and debbie and tboss will both have 4 nominations each , so they cant be up

oh gawd , i have been arguing with u cry

Ur head is empty see nonsense oooooo

What is this biko?
Who told you only 3 will be up before wednesday with one person going home?
You don turn biggie?
2 can't be up after wednesday
That's not possible
After Wednesday you can't have just 2people up for eviction
Atleast 3 till sunday
If only 3 are up tomorrow how then will they save another on Wednesday?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
dammyllare:
Least nominated doesn't mean only the person with the least nominations
If 4people will be up this week
If you get 1, 2
You will be up

I guess least nominations simply means, d person with the highest nos of norminations by HM, and u and I know Tboss falls in dis category!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
Ekinematics:

If it was Efe or any other housemate besides Derbie saying all this things about how they feel about the other housemates we no go hear word from team Tbore/Derbie-beans.
[/s]
Did you hear tboss or debie say anything negative about them?
When your clique gathers together to gossip about other housemates calling some witch and saying that if not for d game they would have stabbed someone
you couldnt say anything,

Abii is it only your clique that's allowed to talk about others housemates?

You will now come and quote me and start saying rubbish,
Will u swerve,

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
I don't understand the analysis here...biggie said the most nominated housemate won't be up for eviction...from the look of things Tboss will be the most nominated housemate..meaning she won't be up for eviction...

Efe, Bally and Marvis will be the least nominated housemate meaning they will be up for eviction...plus maybe Debie

on Wednesday Marvis will be saved...meaning Efe,Bally and Debie will be up for eviction...

and either Debie or Bally will leave

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tboss & Debbie in d lounge gossiping.

I love Debbie. She's just going wt d flow & deals wt d gunit as they deal wt her.
Tboss, on d other hand, complains too much. Now she's saying big brother told her 'they' said she's taking over d kitchen. I wonder when big brother said this. All this whining is now making me wonder whether she's trying to manipulate us the viewers.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
from this least nomination talk i can see the kind of people that i have been arguing with cry cry cry cry

I dont blame all of u for supporting efe

Its all making sense now
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lucy001:
[s][/s]

Lolz. OK I see u. but coming from a Tboss fan what you did was always to be expected.

let's watch how things go then, because even if Efe is up with Debbie and Tboss, either way it will still be down to Tboss and Debbie. Surely you can see the logic in that?

Either way sha this week is going to be a lot of fun grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
queenola1:
I feel bally won't put debie rise up. D both share a bed although no emotions attached. He will surely go against dem. He wld have nominated Bisola but now she is hoh. So he is left wit efe or Mavis, and Tboss for sure

You're right, Bally is very wise and knows how to play and read the game plan, maybe as a politicians son grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
dammyllare:

Who told you only 3 will be up before wednesday with one person going home?
You don turn biggie?
2 can't be up after wednesday
That's not possible
After Wednesday you can't have just 2people up for eviction
Atleast 3 till sunday
If only 3 are up tomorrow how then will they save another on Wednesday?
u cant just have 2 cheesy cheesy cheesy how many people are in that house , count and ask ur self this , what is the sense behind putting 4 up?

Abeg dey go with ur nonsense
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tboss said when she is out, she is gonna look out for videos and watch. Dat thats what will determine whether she will be friends with anyone in d house. That once she is out she doesnt even care.

Tboss is a drama queen grin

Debie-rise is sha there being hopeful about the whole nomination

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cabalocracy: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Debbie is so damn naive...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
aduntemi:
Please o when was the least nominated thing mentioned cause the only twist I got from Ebuka was the chance to save one person on wednesday
I wonder o cos na only on nairaland dis least nominated tin they reign o..bt let's see what happens by evening
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
from this least nomination talk i can see the kind of people that i have been arguing with cry cry cry cry

I dont blame all of u for supporting efe

Its all making sense now

You are always welcome to join the winning team; we will welcome you with open arms grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lucy001:

Most likely if it stands @ that, Efe would be saved byh wednesday, becos he will pull the highest votes, leaving Bally Marvis Tboss or Debie-Rise, and since its only one person, for sure, we Tboss/Debie-Rises fans would finish it up, u know wat I mean!!
Then team bisola, Efe, Marvis, bally will also push for the other 2 grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
geekybabe:
Tboss said she feels so sad. And she feels insensitive having to beg nigerians to vote for her again dis wk.

Tboss gisting with debby. She says
Efe: he doesnt like me at all
Marvis: pretends so much and irritates me to d point dat i cant wait to just end of d show
Bally: i dont care about him
Bisola: she is so focused on d game and doesnt like her
Debbie tells her to be positive and tells her to be hopeful. Dat its a game

Debbie dt a lot of pple call weak is actually stronger dn Tboss. I think d only people thinking straight in dt house right now are Debbie & Bally. I think they are in complete control of their senses & are playing d game right.

The others are really emotionally invested in d whole drama of d house. They need to remove themselves from all these shallow emotions & focus on d game.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
geekybabe:
Tboss said when she is out, she is gonna look out for videos and watch. Dat thats what will determine whether she will be friends with anyone in d house. That once she is out she doesnt even care.

Tboss is a drama queen grin

Debie-rise is sha there being hopeful about the whole nomination

Who her friendship epp?

Make we dey begin list them?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Factoryfitted:

You are always welcome to join the winning team; we will welcome you with open arms grin
abeg i dey good mood today , i dont want to insult u
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Debie tells tboss to think of the brighter side and stop being sad,
Tboss take debies advice immediately,
Tboss says efe is the strongest competitor here in d house because he is very aggressive
Tboss thinks bally will pick her and efe
Marvis will pick her and debie same with bisola
Efe will pick her and debie

Debie says she is feeling very positive but she agrees with tboss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
So Tboss and Debbie decide to pick Efe and Marvis for nomination.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cabalocracy: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
tboss is damn intelligent than I ever imagined... Debbie thinks efe can't nominate...she still thinks efe likes her...so naive

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
cabalocracy:
Debbie is so damn naive...

Lol! Don't think so. Debbie knows Tboss does not like her dt much. She's just saying positive platitudes to Tboss, knowing very well she (Debbie) is a friend of convenience. True story.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
dammyllare:

Then tell bisola, Efe, Marvis, bally will also push for the other 2 grin

Den the push frm us Tboss/Debie-Rises fan would have cross more dan half way and confusion would befall den, who to save, and it would be too late grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
tboss am in love grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tboss
She said bassey didnt save her last wk. And he didnt like her.

She said she will nominate efe and marvis. She asks debie who she will pick and debie said shes not sure yet.

Tboss tells debie-rise dat they will defintely be friends after d show. She said Cos debie-rise is a very positive person and she is a realist. That she needs debie's positivity around her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:

grin Is it necessary to? Surely we have a decent, mature conversation without resorting to insults.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Giel:
Debie tells tboss to think of the brighter side and stop being sad,
Tboss take debies advice immediately,
Tboss says efe is the strongest competitor here in d house because he is very aggressive
Tboss thinks bally will pick her and efe
Marvis will pick her and debie same with bisola
Efe will pick her and debie

Debie says she is feeling very positive but she agrees with tboss
I'm not entirely sure bout this

I think their plan was to free probably debie and nominate one extra person from their clique so it would be something like tboss and bisola
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
cabalocracy:
tboss is damn intelligent than I ever imagined... Debbie thinks efe can't nominate...she still thinks efe likes her...so naive

Don't be surprised, Efe might end up not nominating Debie rise
He talked about it in the morning

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chai,Trolls have finally taken over this thread undecided....Insults and body bags everywhere *covers nose*
Abeg lift up your hands and repeat after me....
Father Lord,Every Troll in the form of animals like Bears and Fox that has been sent to disorganise my peace like this Thread, Fall down and do the needful. Thank you lord for you've heard your servant.
#PeaceOut

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:

grin Is it necessary to? Surely we can have a decent, mature conversation without resorting to insults.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Factoryfitted:

grin Is it necessary to? Surely we have a decent, mature conversation without resorting to insults.
i dont like people that support efe

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
cabalocracy:
Debie knows efe doesnt like her. She said d clique might not nominate them because she and tboss have been up twice consecutively and were never evicted. Dat that fact is somtin dat makes her belive d four may not nominate them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tboss says she wishes she and debie will be friends after because she feels debie is positive and she is realistic,
Debie complains and tboss explains that she doesn't want to use d opposite of positive
debie tells her that she should change it to the debie is the positive realistic one and tboss is the realistic realistic one,
Tboss says she stands corrected

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.