Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3126160 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tboss said she feels so sad. And she feels insensitive having to beg nigerians to vote for her again dis wk.

Tboss gisting with debby. She says
Efe: he doesnt like me at all
Marvis: pretends so much and irritates me to d point dat i cant wait to just end of d show
Bally: i dont care about him
Bisola: she is so focused on d game and doesnt like her
Debbie tells her to be positive and tells her to be hopeful. Dat its a game

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lol tboss says that she wants 3 people up but its impossible for anyone of them to escape eviction,
Debie says with God all things are possible,
Tboss tells her to be realistic

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
i hate ur replies , i will stop mentioning u
Lol we will both be alright

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cabalocracy: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Debbie is so naive!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
ovoP:
The clique go nominate efe. grin he go shock u shocked
Yea and bisola was meant to be the scapegoat
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
geekybabe:
Tboss said she feels so sad. And she feels insensitive having to beg nigerians to vote for her again dis wk.

Marvis: pretends so much and irritates me to d point dat i cant wait to just end of d show
I thought tboss was talking about who likes debie
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
u lack sense no offense

Least nominated

efe , bisola , bally and marvis will nominate tboss and debbie

And debbie and tboss will nominate efe and marvis

Abeg use ur kidney tell me the least nominated there?
If we are talking of sense then I think it bereaved you
Am not disputing the least nominated stuff
But no matter how the least nominated will be 4 people must be up for eviction while one will be saved on Wednesday to remain 3
Bisola can't be nominated because she is head of house
Remains 3 from the clique who could be up
Out of 5 take 4 for possible eviction
Now use your brain and tell me how both tboss and Debie will manage to survive that at once?
On Wednesday The Clique VOtes Will Also Count By Saving One Of Their Own
Now My Brother Use Your Brain

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lucy001:

I guess it can only favour only one person... grin grin
I seeeeeee the bosssssssss lady! grin
do u listen?

Least
Least

Least

Least

U don see am now?

The crew will put debbie and tboss up , debbie and tboss will survive it because they will have the most nominations

Biggie is looking for the least not most , debbie and tboss cant be up
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
aduntemi:

Do you know bout this least nominated hm thing going around. Cause I didn't catch that yesterday

No, I don't. I also didn't watch yday
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Debie says that if the 4 are up in the finals they will share votes,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
Factoryfitted:
So my take on the nomination pattern this week:

Efe: Tboss and Debbie-Rise
Bisola: Tboss and Debbie-Rise
Marvis: Same Tboss and Debbie-Rise

Bally, Tboss and Debbie-Rise's nominations are anyone's guess but its very likely the overall result will produce Tboss Debbie and Bally.

Bally will probably be saved by the others and then its down to just Thoss and Debbie.

IMO looks like this week is the End of The road for Tboss
[/s]
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
1bkaye:

Lol we will both be alright
[/s]
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lucy001:

I see 3 - 1 Efe, Marvis Bally and either Tboss or Debie, becos biggie 's rules would favour one of dem....
You have sense jawe grin
Then on Wednesday their vote will also save one of the clique again
Then 2 of the clique will be up against tboss/debie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Giel:

No she evaluated the four as it is in the post

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Giel:
Lol tboss says that she wants 3 people up but its impossible for anyone of them to escape eviction,
Debie says with God all things are possible,
Tboss tells her to be realistic

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ckmayoca: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nigerians with hot blood everytime... una sabi football better than the foreign coaches, you should just shut up and wait till nomination hour. And stop making a fool of una sef before then.

If anyone make kpin about nomination prediction, na kuje for 5 days.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Xiana:

No she evaluated the four as it is in the post
OK thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
dammyllare:

If we are talking of sense then I think it bereaved you
Am not disputing the least nominated stuff
But no matter how the least nominated will be 4 people must be up for eviction while one will be saved on Wednesday to remain 3
Now use your brain and tell me how both tboss and Debie will manage to survive that at once?
Now My Brother Use Your Brain
only 3 will be up and debbie and tboss will both have 4 nominations each , so they cant be up

oh gawd , i have been arguing with u cry

Ur head is empty see nonsense oooooo

What is this biko?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Debie-rise. She said she wont even feel bad at dis point. Dat anyone who stays till d next wk as tried, and already has popularity and wont be more popular in d last one wk. She said afterall its one person dat can win.

She says d clique dont know that they are each smart and and its a game and might play each other. That efe might nominate bally as he may want to be d last man standing.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
geekybabe:

N u expect them to like her back. obviously they both don't like each other only thing is that its 4 against 2 thats y u always notice the other clique.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
geekybabe:

If it was Efe or any other housemate besides Derbie saying all this things about how they feel about the other housemates we no go hear word from team Tbore/Derbie-beans.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
aduntemi:

Oh thanks for clarifying
cool no p
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lucy001:
[s][/s]

E pain am. Orubebe Sister, if u can not take, don't give.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by thatchick: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
biggie said with code , debbie are u ok with ur balloon ITS CRITICAL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its only debbie he said that too grin grin teamdebbie , the organizers are behind us

This evening after biggie tells them the twist and mentions bally , efe and marvis

the clique go calm eh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

tboss shld rest oooo , she is free

I don't think there will be a twist and if there is, Biggie will definitely announce the instructions clearly to the housemates before they nomination begins. Don't count on the twist. It's only the dumb ones amongst them that will still nominate who they want out. The only advantage this "twist" can have is to destabilize all their plan and conspiracies. But it's definite that Debbie, Tboss and two others will be up. I pray they scale through if not for anything to show the clique the viewers have the final say. Am sure after every eviction show it annoys and baffles them how both girls keep scaling through even when they are put against housemates they feel are way stronger.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Debbie Rise and t boss are now pissing me off with their paranoia. This guys are not even talking about u but u both have spent the past one hr analysing these other four. Ur victim mentality won't work. It's not the others fault that ur cliques were voted out.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Giel:

Tboss was talking about herself
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fergieboy: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tbozz is pissed off that she is tired off being up for eviction since Uriel left
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Least nominated doesn't mean only the person with the least nominations
If 4people will be up this week
If you get 1, 2
You will be up
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
dammyllare:

You have sense jawe grin
Then on Wednesday their vote will also save one of the clique again
Then 2 of the clique will be up against tboss/debie

Most likely if it stands @ that, Efe would be saved byh wednesday, becos he will pull the highest votes, leaving Bally Marvis Tboss or Debie-Rise, and since its only one person, for sure, we Tboss/Debie-Rises fans would finish it up, u know wat I mean!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
thatchick:

I don't think there will be a twist and if there is, Biggie will definitely announce the instructions clearly to the housemates before they nomination begins. Don't count on the twist. It's only the dumb ones amongst them that will still nominate who they want out. The only advantage this "twist" can have is to destabilize all their plan and conspiracies. But it's definite that Debbie, Tboss and two others will be up. I pray they scale through if not for anything to show the clique the viewers have the final say. Am sure after every eviction show it annoys and baffles them how both girls keep scaling through even when they are put against housemates they feel are way stronger.
why is it called a twist if they are told ahead?

Na wa oooo , see people wen i dey follow talk cry cry cry

Nairaland ooooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lucy001:

I see him going against their plans and norminate Efe, one of the strongest among dem... "a shocker" debie-rise and Tboss would dem follow suit...
I feel bally won't put debie rise up. D both share a bed although no emotions attached. He will surely go against dem. He wld have nominated Bisola but now she is hoh. So he is left wit efe or Mavis, and Tboss for sure

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Imjustagirl(f): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
guardsman:

Control freak, yes that's another addition i omitted in d list of her character flaws. As we speak, d Cougar is on Debie's case trying to manipulate her to see other HMs as enemies. On one occasion she openly called Debie a manipulator. Only yesternight, Tbos said Debie was not in her corner & dat she felt she was all alone. A statement Debie said was hurtful to her. What kind of a person calls d only individual who has her back in d house a manipulator. What kind of a person throws Miyonse under d bus. d Cougar used d hands of young Miyonse to caress her elderly boobs in d night only to nominate him for eviction in d morning.
It's not about her beauty but her, in her own words "I be Oyibo" mentality. Lucille frm Namibia &  Dillish Matthews, BBA winner were stunning beauties in BBA but not for once did anyone accuse them of arrogance. She's not d 1st beauty on BBA/BBN, why ar people accusing her of arrogance.
Yes, i agree dat Bisola is a control freak as evidenced in her actions as Director of their movie task.
BTW, if Tbos had Bisola's talent & fame on what would she walk?

Pele. Tboss matter hold you strong

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.