Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,492 members, 7,854,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3142303 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=akthedream post=55095318][/quote]

Ahahaha, that picture of efe, huh? Chaiiiii. Bally even looks fairly good in his.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2017
sodiqrasaq:
Tboss just step on a ninja now ?? or what
Yeah, in a playful manner.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2017
akthedream:

WHAT DO YOU CALL A SINGLE MOTHER THAT IS DATING 2 GUYS UNDER THE SAME ROOF? ..... ALL WITHIN 60 DAYS
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha
A local ashawo.
I remember back then in jss3 ,we were determined to lose our virginity, so we decided to patronise a local brothel .
All the women were engaged with their respective customers, only one was free and she looked like a carbon copy of Bisola. She was ready to take all three of us, at the price of 1500.
When the two other guys went in, I didn't have enough liver so I bounced.
I discovered two things that day, that I am allergic to cheap things and that I can't deep the sack of my unborn children in a place plenty niggas have jizzed.

I just hope that lady wasn't bisola undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2017
olubankemi:

How you dey?

Since they know it's not their father's house and will be leaving soon, then why the gossip about little things?
ah ah nau! It's deir mouth. We can't tell dem wen to talk or not. And of wat use will it be confronting a person who won't listen or accept any mistake? I

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2017
It's a normal thing we all do, voicing out our irritation, and at the same time, giving words of comfort that it'll soon be over. We don't all bottle up irritations, the other two also do so from time to time.
TBoss still said two days ago that she hates them all, and yesterday, that she doesn't wish to have anything to do with them if not cos they are in the house, that they're getting on her nerves, so let's not take sides, they are all guilty.

olubankemi:

How you dey?

Since they know it's not their father's house and will be leaving soon, then why the gossip about little things?

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2017
Agbgift:

She was my favourite with the stunt she pulled when she came in. It was Epic! But She just went cold all of a sudden. Biggie's house really have a way of telling on someone. Been in a confined environment, completely shut off from the happenings in the world it's not easy. After the show the final five should go for Therapy.

Only if she had kept that ealier fire burning.
BB house just showed that her mental strength is low.
Self-esteem low.
Ability to communicate without missing the point: 0
Time management: 0

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2017
But if your fellow housemate is hoarding things, why can't you tell her to her face?
Are you scared of her?
Is she the owner of the house?
How can men be complaining of useless things.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2017
PrincessKab:
It's a normal thing we all do, voicing out our irritation, and at the same time, giving words of comfort that it'll soon be over. We don't all bottle up irritations, the other two also do so from time to time.
TBoss still said two days ago that she hates them all, and yesterday, that she doesn't wish to have anything to do with them if not cos they are in the house, that they're getting on her nerves, so let's not take sides, they are all guilty.

Princess of bias reporting, she never said she hated them, she said dislike. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2017
Donbabajay12:
I am something, I Hide pepper,Salt,deodorant, Nail polish ....What am I. ??......... wink cheesy

Uncle, Uncle, Uncle choose me make I answer dey question...........• !!!!!!!!!!

Uncle Uncle !!!!!!!!!! See my hand na

gringrin

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha
A local ashawo.
I remember back then in jss3 ,we were determined to lose our virginity, so we decided to patronise a local brothel .
All the women were engaged with their respective customers, only one was free and she looked like a carbon copy of Bisola. She was ready to take all three of us, at the price of 1500.
When the two other guys went in, I didn't have enough liver so I bounced.
I discovered two things that day, that I am allergic to cheap things and that I can't deep the sack of my unborn children in a place plenty niggas have jizzed.

I just hope that lady wasn't bisola undecided

LOL....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2017
femiyonse:
Debbie is a lion she will rip u into pieces if u like mke u be 20bears....she I d boss of all tboss, she owns Ola even where bisola dey, she nor dey worry even where efe dey form warri boy, she is beautiful and marvellous even in d face of marvis and balling with bally head.....she owns d money....Debbie for 25mill.....#RISE NATION....RISE DEBBIE......WE NO DEY TIRE...
See as I dey smile grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WhiteKettle(f): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2017
PrincessKab:

And Efe said if this was real life, he'd have killed her.
You missed that during your infamous mini break from updating. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2017
Wait biggie collect their big beds?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dinocarex(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2017
I have voted for Debie-Rise again today!!
Have you done so?
I just gave her another 100 votes!!

God bless you as you do!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2017
WhiteKettle:

And Efe said if this was real life, he'd have killed her.
You missed that during your infamous mini break from updating. smiley
He didn't say tboss. smiley

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

Princess of bias reporting, she never said she hated them, she said dislike. Chai.
LOL.... SHE WILLL SOON RETURN TO HER HIDING MODE.....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2017
From an Efe fan

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:
But if your fellow housemate is hoarding things, why can't you tell her to her face?
Are you scared of her?

Is that what you said when T boss and Debbie gossiped about the others for a full hour yesterday?

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2017
WhiteKettle:

So e remain to marry na?
Not for some years abeg tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2017
Very funny how team TBore aren't posting the BB naija online polls this week.
They are now receiving the shock of their lives. Come Sunday they'll disappear completely from this thread.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:
Are you scared of her?
EFE WAS KNOW FOR HOARDING ALCOHOL UNTIL BISOLA CONFRONTED HIM....
WHY CANT THE SAME BISOLA CONFRONT TBOSS?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2017
Unimaginable123:
I can feed you and your generation morning, afternoon, night for 50 years without blinking an eyelid
see brag cheesy cheesy

50years shocked
Did u check before posting?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2017
moststylish:
arrogant,conniving Tboss
Anyone who doesn't know the answer apparently doesn't even know where the banana is.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WhiteKettle(f): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2017
ovoP:
He didn't say tboss. smiley
case in point
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
guardsman:

I voted on at least two occasions 4 d old lively Debie-Rise dat interacted, played cards & belonged to everybody. Honestly, it is so painful for me to watch dis Debie, dis pathetic, whiny, paranoid lapdog in d Cougar's corner. Yesternight, i felt like entering d house & slapping some sense into her. It's so painful for me to watch dis Debie.
try and drink cold water, you would be fine grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
akthedream:

The same reason T boss gossiped about them for 1 hour yesterday . They are all trying to maintain the fragile peace in that house .

They all know that any little confrontation at this stage can blow up and no one is ready to be kicked out of the show .

It's a smart thing . Better they all keep gossiping about each other than for a confrontation to end in a physical thing .

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:
So much insult on me... Everyone knows I'm a peaceful soul. grin
threebear I love you jare
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WhiteKettle(f): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bally is a low self esteemed fcka. Clinging to Efe and Bees like a wet rat. How come no one see that?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
crazymommy:
how old are you?? empty barrel makes the loudest noise....how does that change the fact that you are a recharge card vendor as the other guy said.......and that your shoe is a replica..go and stone the seller to death...he or she sold a replica to you.and they smartly put thorns at the front so that u will think u are wearing louboutin shoe.. grin..........and it is not up to 50k.......only very broke people will be showing off shoe that is not up to 100k....shoe that an average nigerian can buy if they want to spoil themselves....
Feast your eyes sweetie, there is a lot more where that came from grin
I ain't a local broke boy like Efe.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
akthedream:

Bisola n tboss confrontations arent pretty . I remember bassey telling Bisola to avoid them as she Tboss is very sensitive

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
tsquaure:
Bisola n tboss confrontations arent pretty . I remember bassey telling her to avoid them as she is very sensitive
SO WHY THE CHEAP GOSSIP?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
bamisho:

The same reason T boss gossiped about them for 1 hour yesterday . They are all trying to maintain the fragile peace in that house .

They all know that any little confrontation at this stage can blow up and no one is ready to be kicked out of the show .

It's a smart thing . Better they all keep gossiping about each other than for a confrontation to end in a physical thing .
SO YOU WERE ENJOYING,THEIR GOSSIP FOR A WHOLE ONE HOUR?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.