Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,534 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3145601 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
The week is about extreme survival, the theme.
Their first mission, yesterday, was to each eat 20 lemons. Efe and Bisola ate most, 7 pieces, others didn't eat up to that, but they've been purging, you know lemon flushes the system(detox).
However, BB has called them to the diary room to give medication.

sod09:
wat did they eat to cause the stooling
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
akthedream:

HBP IS REAL...
. No u lack words. Am a female and a hot one for dat matter so wen u want to use a pictorial representation I wld advice u get a Female good stuf and until dat stop showing Narialand wat u look like. Imb!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WildChild00(m): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
Lol, fire fox my flat black bum. See how it all played out so easy in your head. You never see something. Debbie's chance of slipping into the finals is appreciable but Tboss is a goner. Even if "all" her fans join Debbie in the voting poll, it's still not enough to displace the known two contenders. Do the maths.

There is no maths der to be done, we will all speak and vote in one voice, this sunday percentage votes determines our next line of action and strategy to be used, which I will not disclose to you here, becos I know u will probably use it against our candidate during finals.. Also for Bisola and Efe to be in the finals together, it means there would be a split of votes frm both candidates, Efe might, I repeate might not get up to 51% again, when running with madam Bisola...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
akthedream:

THERE IS A CLEAR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KISSING, CUDDLING AND SUCKING DICK UPANDAN grin
We see what we want to see. Who is doing the kissing and cuddling? Tboss had her boobs and vj fondled by Miyonce, Bisola had TTT's dick suckeled. Nah 1-1. If he must term Bisola a slut, let him be man enough to call his boss a slut too.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
Not even on your birthday. Your boss is coming home this Sunday, she will compensate you with enough sex, that's the least she can do for you after all you have done for her.
Girl keep blurting out ignorantly on this thread.
People are voting like mad people, individual votes will be the deciding factor not some stupid poll.
The money we are spending on t boss, who will spend it on marvis?
Her father with 16 children
Or Bally his parents rejected?
Chill and relax, Sunday is not faraway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin#pepperdemgang.Say no to hate.pls send "Vote Tboss" to 32052 let's take this beautiful,outspoken yet misunderstood nd hated lady to the finals.God bless

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
We see what we want to see. Who is doing the kissing and cuddling? Tboss had her boobs and vj fondled by Miyonce, Bisola had TTT's dick suckeled. Nah 1-1. If he must term Bisola a slut, let him be man enough to call his boss a slut too.
And Bally?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
BISOLA AND OGA BALLY NKO?

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Superpower(m): 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
Nigerians as a whole know this now. She said it herself yesterday while talking with Debie.
what exactly did she say
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Timmypaul: 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

People are voting like mad people, individual votes will be the deciding factor not some stupid poll.
lol so funny let wait and see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Team TBoss follow lankz on twitter.
Dm him with your screenshot evidence you voted for recharge cards .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
akthedream:

THERE IS A CLEAR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KISSING, CUDDLING AND SUCKING DICK UPANDAN grin
Starvation go kill u! U wan cry cos no be ur d**k. Wait lemme get u a face towel.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Superpower:
what exactly did she say
Don't mind the desperate girl, t boss said her friend wanted to introduce her to prostitution but she refused, that she loves money but doesn't want the one that will make her feel dirty.
Obviously cookie infested with larva heard differently.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Timmypaul:
lol so funny let wait and see how it goes.
My votes alone have already saved her. Others are just extra additions. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
akthedream:

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR BP ASAP...
see how lovely and sweet debie looks playing with bisola. U and ur aunty tboss wan die. Make I run go buy una casket! Anuofia!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
queenola1:
. No u lack words. Am a female and a hot one for dat matter so wen u want to use a pictorial representation I wld advice u get a Female good stuf and until dat stop showing Narialand wat u look like. Imb!
ITS OBVIOUS YOU ARE BISOLA LOOK ALIKE... WHY ARE YOU TRYING SO HARD TO IMPRESS ME? HOT INDEED!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
PrincessKab:
Their first mission, yesterday, was to each eat 20 lemons. Efe and Bisola ate most, 7 pieces, others didn't eat up to that, but they've been purging, you know lemon flushes the system(detox).

tnx for the clarification
btw it's good for them,all they have been eating too much

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
WildChild00:

There is no maths der to be done, we will all speak and vote in one voice, this sunday percentage votes determines our next line of action and strategy to be used, which I will not disclose to you here, becos I know u will probably use it against our candidate during finals.. Also for Bisola and Efe to be in the finals together, it means there would be a split of votes frm both candidates, Efe might, I repeate might not get up to 51% again, when running with madam Bisola...
We will all be alive to witness that day. Quit typing, think of how to waste more votes for Tboss because she will be home soon.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Superpower(m): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

Don't mind the desperate girl, t boss said her friend wanted to introduce her to prostitution but she refused, that she loves money but doesn't want the one that will make her feel dirty.
don't mind the idiot.i watched it yesterday.i was just trying to see the lies she can make up

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
queenola1:
see how lovely and sweet debie looks playing with bisola. U and ur aunty tboss wan die. Make I run go buy una casket! Anuofia!
LOL... YOU ARE SO DUMB TO THINK THAT I AM A FAN OF TBOSS..... I AM FOR THEM ALL AND FOR NON.
IT IS OBVIOUS YOU ARE NEW HERE..
GET YOURSELF A MAN ASAP AND DO SOMETHING GOOD WITH YOUR LIFE... ISI EWU

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
queenola1:
Lol, you love Bisola Now?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nymbols1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
Housemates Kicked out of Big Brother House!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CLsSoGM05o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
Housemates are still stooling, taking turns to use the restroom. However, I believe it should stop soon, since they've been given medication.

Housemates are all in the garden, gisting, laughing, joking...No cliques, but one family.
But people out here are doing otherwise. Say No to Hate. We still remain one Nigeria after BBN.

One Love.
Team Efe.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
PrincessKab:

Really?? Did they show the diary room? I am actually not disputing what u said, but just wanted to be sure it was medication they were being called to come and take in the diary room
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
T boss is a movement.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

THAY FOOL DIDNT WATCH IT.. NA MARKET GOSSIP SHE HEAR AM.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WildChild00(m): 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
We will all be alive to witness that day. Quit typing, think of how to waste more votes for Tboss because she will be home soon.

I do hope I have been able to convince and not confuse u; we are patiently waiting for sunday's results and percentage margins!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
crowntoro:
Really?? Did they show the diary room? I am actually not disputing what u said, but just wanted to be sure it was medication they were being called to come and take in the diary room
IT WAS MEDICATION... BUT THEY DIDNT SHOW IT..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

you mean the fake recharge cards? Nah today we don dey hear say unah dey vote her as mad people wey una be? After all the money spending and mouth action fragile Debie beats her hands down every Sunday. Who una dey deceive? At this point, any vote on her is as wasted as waste itself. Keep voting though, like you said, Sunday is at the corner.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
akthedream:

IT WAS MEDICATION... BUT THEY DIDNT SHOW IT..
okay
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Everytime I visit here, I get stunned.

Yesterday, it was about Marvis being wrong for telling Debie she had issues with her self confidence, shading Efe for being 'unreal' and a 'coward' And a 'standing ovation' for TBoss for being such a brave young lady and telling the world how Efe picks on her.

Today, NL is all agog about the clique of four and their pettiness. How dare they talk about TBoss.... Whereas, this same TBoss had a lot to say about them yesterday...

It's ok. Incorruptible judges everywhere.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
queenola1:
Starvation go kill u! U wan cry cos no be ur d**k. Wait lemme get u a face towel.
WETIN BE STARVATION?.. DULLING grin
YOU WANT HER TO CHOP OF MY PRECIOUS DICK WITH HER TEETH?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.