Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3132417 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
akthedream:

ARE YOU REFERRING TO BISOLA AND BALLY?....

MARVIS AND EFE?

OLD MAMA LIKE YOU.. undecided
if that will stop you from committing suicide by jumping into lagoon then i agree with u grin

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
tafrica:

Does anyone need to follow this handle before he/she votes maSsively?
All this show-off sha. Debie Risers doing their things silently.

Don't abuse me pls
There is a reason people were asked to follow, don't be bitter. Perhaps the person is giving out free recharge card, calm your heart and drink some water. OK
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
WildChild00:

You will be shocked come sunday with this online polls, currently Debie-Rise leading frm what I heard, disregard those online polls results!
We don dey hear this shock too much. You people brag too much and at the end of each week, your Abuja Runs Babe remains stagnant at second to the last position. Finally there is no more weak person to push out, she is going home.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
Coming from bitter leaf itself. How can you choose to call Bisola a slut and turn a blind eye to your own Aristo boss? You are the bitter one here. Boy, you crave so much for love and sex, you need it more . Stop being a hypocrite.
OK, can I get some from you beauty?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
We don dey hear this shock too much. You people brag too much and at the end of each week, your Abuja Runs Babe remains stagnant at second to the last position. Finally there is no more weak person to push out, she is going home.
Bally and marvis are weak.
She will beat the two of them.
Debbie is the only strong one there.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
crazymommy:
exactly that is why i am playing with you because u are my grandson..but i am angry that this is the kind of dumb grandson by daughter gave birth to... grin grin
YOU MUST HAVE TRANSFERRED YOUR DUMBNESS TO YOUR DAUGHTER...

NO WONDER YOU DIDNT KNOW BISOLA IS DOING A YOUNGER BALLY...... MARVIS ALSO DOING A YOUNGER EFE... SHIOOOR

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WildChild00(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:

We're currently rooting for 2 candidates, so if one goes out by sunday which is a 50/50 game them the fire fox will all line up around dat one remaining, and deliver her to win the 25 million naira ground prize!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
akthedream:

YOU MUST HAVE TRANSFERRED YOUR DUMB DUNBNENEWS TO YOUR DAUGHTER...

NO WONDER YOU DIDNT KNOW BISOLA IS DOING A YOU GET BALLY...... MARVIS ALSO DOING A YOUNGER EFE... SHIOOOR
keep crying.... wink

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
chic2pimp:

Yaaay smartypants!.... Thought about masters but went down the ACCA route instead. Might still do my masters if the company I work for is prepared to pay for it.
Go for it if you can, all the best kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
akthedream:

EFE WAS KNOW FOR HOARDING ALCOHOL UNTIL BISOLA CONFRONTED HIM....
WHY CANT THE SAME BISOLA CONFRONT TBOSS?
How many times Bisola don confront Tboss for dat house! She won't see her mistakes rada she wld say bisola dey bully her. So d shld keep quarreling? Abeg A pig will always remain a pig no matter how u wash am!

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
crazymommy:
keep crying.... wink
KEEP WAILING...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

OK, can I get some from you beauty?
Not even on your birthday. Your boss is coming home this Sunday, she will compensate you with enough sex, that's the least she can do for you after all you have done for her.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
queenola1:
How many times Bisola don confront Tboss for dat house! She won't see her mistakes rada she wld say bisola dey bully her. So d shld keep quarreling? Abeg A pig will always remain a pig no matter how u wash am!
WHO IS THE PIG?.. YOU OR BISOLA?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
chic2pimp:

Never knew BB Naija had such a huge following in the UK. Take it you are watching it in the UK too right?

Definitely years 04-07 was when BBUK reached it's peak. Who can forget Slick Vick and the cats, Nadia and ths lip gloss xxxxx? Nikki "Who is she" Graham, Makosi the freak et al. Yup those were the years. It's all gone downhill since then.

Lol yeah. "Who is she?" Hilarious. They had to bring her bk after she was evicted. Was into the UK one b4 the Africa/Naija one.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by handsam(m): 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

We will see on Sunday.
Not only will t boss survive, she will beat both bally and marvis .
Remember we had a head start while you guys were waiting for Wednesday, we have been voting since Monday.

Yet, Your contestant sits comfy as last on the online poll standings.

#How Ironic.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WildChild00(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

Many of them don't know, frm the live display of the voting on their Tv set, which I have used to determine who is leading frm 5 different eviction, during Efe's time, for every 15 vote Efe, u find 3 vote Debie-Rise at dat time, and I said den Efe was leading, currently for every 8 vote Debie-Rise, u have 3 vote T-boss, 2 vote Bally and 1 vote Marvis or sometimes non for a long time! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Superpower(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
how do you know she is a runs girl

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
Coming from bitter leaf itself. How can you choose to call Bisola a slut and turn a blind eye to your own Aristo boss? You are the bitter one here. Boy, you crave so much for love and sex, you need it more . Stop being a hypocrite.
THERE IS A CLEAR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KISSING, CUDDLING AND SUCKING DICK UPANDAN grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

I hope you don't cower away like you always do. People who vote do not make noise, you hit your drums too loud. Sunday is not far.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
TBoss wants to use the restroom. She's really dancing...

I think Biggie has asked HMs to move back to where they were, even though Bisola had joked about it earlier, Efe doesn't know if it's still a joke or not, hence, he said Bisola is joking.
Bisola is on Bally, playing on him.
Bally was called into the diary room(seems Biggie is giving them medication)
Bally is back and went on Bisola.
Efe has been called also.
Bally and Debie want to use the restroom.
Efe is back, Debie is called.
Bally and Bisola holding up beside the jacuzzi

(Mehn! Today of all days isn't a good one to tell these HMs to stay out of the house. The stooling no be here)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Everblazinggg(f): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:
Please every fan of T boss follow @ lankz on twitter, massive voting going on now.
Hurry up please.

Yeah....its true. Lankz and team tboss twitter sparking things up. #taketbosstothefinals
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
IT'S OKAY GUYS
PLS LET'S SHEATH OUR SWORDS
EVEN BIGGIE HAS REALISED HOW UNHEALTHY THE ATMOSPHERE HAS BEEN AND IS NOW DOING SOMETHING TO MAKE THEM BOND AGAIN
HOPEFULLY THIS WILL HELP THEM CHANGE THEIR NEGATIVE PERCEPTION OF EACH OTHER AND INSTEAD GAIN HEALTHY GAME SPIRIT. YOU CAN COMPETE WITHOUT HATING!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by awesome4: 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
I'm voting for TBoss kiss kiss say no to hate and she is the reason I watch bb9ja cool

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
WildChild00:

We're currently rooting for 2 candidates, so if one goes out by sunday which is a 50/50 game them the fire fox will all line up around dat one remaining, and deliver her to win the 25 million naira ground prize!!
Lol, fire fox my flat black bum. See how it all played out so easy in your head. You never see something. Debbie's chance of slipping into the finals is appreciable but Tboss is a goner. Even if "all" her fans join Debbie in the voting poll, it's still not enough to displace the known two contenders. Do the maths.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
awesome4:
I'm voting for TBoss kiss kiss say no to hate and she is the reason I watch bb9ja cool

You mean like the hate she also dishes to the others abi ? Stop this victim crap . They all dislike each other

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
TBoss is back, she couldn't even walk uprightly or stand straight, says "..How can someone be doing this whole thing on national TV.." grin
She's been called to the diary room
Debie gone to use the restroom too.
Marvis is also called to the diary room.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
PrincessKab:
TBoss wants to use the restroom. She's really dancing...

I think Biggie has asked HMs to move back to where they were, even though Bisola had joked about it earlier, Efe doesn't know if it's still a joke or not, hence, he said Bisola is joking.
Bisola is on Bally, playing on him.
Bally was called into the diary room(seems Biggie is giving them medication)
Bally is back and went on Bisola.
Efe has been called also.
Bally and Debie want to use the restroom.
Efe is back, Debie is called.
Bally and Bisola holding up beside the jacuzzi

(Mehn! Today of all days isn't a good one to tell these HMs to stay out of the house. The stooling no be here)
wat did they eat to cause the stooling
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by awesome4: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
bamisho:

You mean like the hate she also dishes to the others abi ? Stop this victim crap . They all dislike each other
. By their fruit u shall know them anger and hate cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
Superpower:
how do you know she is a runs girl
Nigerians as a whole know this now. She said it herself yesterday while talking with Debie.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
queenola1:
is u and up to ur 4th generation dat are pigssss. Shameless he goat who can't even talk to a girl on a normal day taking sides with Tboss as if u sum up to anytin useful. See ur twisted mouth like 'y can't same bisola confront Tboss'. It obvious u just started watching d show or u are a blind dude and need ur parents to enroll you in school for d blind. Okpo
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR BP ASAP...

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
attention team debie-rise in the diaspora!!

please don't depend only on wechat to save her.

this week is really tough!

please send some dough home to someone you can trust to vote 100 SMS per sim card for her.
we need to deliver debie-rise to the Finals!!
God bless everyone and their family members that have spared money and time to Vote Debie-Rise to 32052 God bless you really good. thank you

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.