Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3118667 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by YemmyFash: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
h8rr:
I'm telling you, she reeks of promiscuity and she's damn ugly. She has no selfworth whatsoever and a disgrace to womanhood.
You that have self-worth, well done and You sound like your name, hater

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
adudu208:
Solidstar for Efe.
#pepperthemgang #mritooknow #isityourmoney

Chai see efe brother using this shirt to raise money for himself. Sharp fast boy.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
What shall it profit Efe's brother to spend his whole money on TShirts and Efe will still not win... How is he going to pay back the bank he collected that loan from. grin grin grin
adudu208:
Solidstar for Efe.
#pepperthemgang #mritooknow #isityourmoney

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Let them keep hating,Tboss will make it to the finals and continue to pepperdem,but she can't do it without ur support.pls SMS "Vote TBoss" to 32052 and download wechat and vote.God bless

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
tdbankplc:
Bisola always wanna try act like the boss wey no de your name.
She was shocked that the mumu yestatday debie don grow to a woman already.
Next time slap go follow that shut up.
Debbie has never been a mumu, she is just slow to speak which is a good virtue. She felt like the hms were taking her for a fool and has decided to prove she may be slow to speak but not a fool.
And Bisola just needs to agree that she is aggressive. She needs someone to genuinely tell her. No one is perfect tho but she can be a better person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
frankfiny:
What shall it profit Efe's brother to spend his whole money on TShirts and Efe will still not win... How is he going to pay back the bank he collected that loan from. grin grin grin
Lol, I'm just weak. How did you know he collected loan?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adudu208(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Who God has blessed no man can curse. #totalignoreforrubbish #nobeefefaultsayyourlifeisworthless.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
tdbankplc:
Bisola always wanna try act like the boss wey no de your name.
She was shocked that the mumu yestatday debie don grow to a woman already.
Next time slap go follow that shut up.

You need to see the shock on her face when debie told her to shut up, it was just epic...

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by micxwell(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
zicoraads:
TBore say she no sabi Harry song grin

Where are his fans? grin
Chai you funny die....lol cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
eksbabe:
Debbie has never been a mumu, she is just slow to speak which is a good virtue. She felt like the hms were taking her for a fool and has decided to prove she may be slow to speak but not a fool.
And Bisola just needs to agree that she is aggressive. She needs someone to genuinely tell her. No one is perfect tho but she can be a better person
she already knows she's aggressive. She's mentioned it several times

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
tdbankplc:

Chai see efe brother using this shirt to raise money for himself. Sharp fast boy.
I tell you, these guys are getting robbed blind and they are laughing about it.
Now they have a get together, how will a get together increase his chances of winning?
Trust Nigerians, they will say there is no gate fee but there will be a small donation to help the campaign. Which will not be used to vote Efe, instead will end up in the pocket of the organiser.
I don't even like Efe but I am already feeling sorry for him, people are too desperate these days.
Payporte will organise a party for all housemates, if you are a real fan go and party with him in person instead of going to meet strangers you have never met before all in the name of campaign .

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by micxwell(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
bamisho:
People pls abeg vote more for Debbie . She's last on the poll and that worries me . Abeg pls let's increase votes for Debbie
Debie-Rise sir/ma
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Game 7 - Bouncing Balloon race game. HMs are to bounce a Balloon with a chopstick and it must not fall nor touch his/her hand as they race with it. They'll go in pairs, a winner will emerge from each pair. Then, the 3 winners will compete among themselves for a final winner to emerge...

Efe vs Bisola - Efe wins
Bally vs Debie - Bally wins
TBoss vs Marvis - Marvis wins

The 3 winners compete, and a final winner emerges...

Marvis wins the 7th game.
3 more games to go.

(Efe won the first time though, but Bally can argue...Chai! He said the balloon didn't touch his body but another contestant's, so he wasn't supposed to restart, so they had to go again, and Marvis won)

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bisola has a sensitive side and I actually like her. she seems to have been moulded by events in her life.

but she can work on herself if she wants to. she has real potential and she also needs to work on her feminine side and self worth. she needs to work on her baser nature and have more self control over her mouth and body

I love the advice she gave Tboss.

crazymommy:
bisola is just one free spirit lady...even after all that just happened right now she still continued playing with debbie immediately and debbie smiled a lil bit...now bisola showed maturity and debbie showed the same thing too but as usual some dumbos will still spill thrash...continue her name makes you cum.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
Marvis is on fire today...

Good stuff...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
That's guys never bath today oh
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
Marvis winning everything .
Nice send off for her before she leaves on Sunday .

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
ifunayalov:
Bisola has a sensitive side and I actually like her. she seems to have been moulded by events in her life.

but she can work on herself if she wants to. she has real potential and she also needs to work on her feminine side and self worth. she needs to work on her baser nature and have more self control over her mouth and body

What was the advice pls?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lol... I tot they said they're from the streets. Where they come see money. Na bank loan things now.. With the hope say he go win grin
aduntemi:

Lol, I'm just weak. How did you know he collected loan?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adudu208(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
frankfiny:
You still don't get it. There are silent big spenders funding this campaign. Anyways, you don't need to know.
Just worry about how to vote your candidate and leave how he will pay for T-shirts to Efenation. Afterall, iz it ya loan(in Falz voice).

BUCHI stands for EFE.
Stand and be COUNTED.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
I think Debie is unto the path of self discovery, soon she won't be taking unnecessary sh**, and burying inside the anger.
Sometimes it's good to face 'harsh' criticism.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
ifunayalov:

How can a LovePeddler be advising t boss.
A lady with self worth.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
aduntemi:

Eheh when did you add fine to it. I thought you were deserting him
No,I'm not deserting him,constructive criticisms is allowed.I'm a pro Bally till infinity but I'm not a fanatic so I would always call a spade a spade.I want him to buckle up and start acting like a true contender instead of gossiping.Moreso,Biggie gave him that name(fineBally) during one of his dairy session few weeks back.Who are you reppin' this time around?

Good evening Sir,vote Bally to 32052(sms).You can also vote via wechat,God bless you as you do so.

Team#FineBally#Kadunamafioso#scorpioooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wonder what would happen if we all just keep calm and vote for our favorite HM... Applaud them when there is the need and ignore others, rather than hurling insults at other HMs, their supporters and family.

Dragging a HM's personal life into this game is just simply disgusting and says a lot about the individual.

I cringe when I read d vile words and statements made... One would think the 'abuser' is perfect, which is far from the truth. Truly, as one NLer perfectly pointed out, I am convinced that the people who go about with these insults on another's person seriously have issues and because they cannot stand out in real life, they come here( a faceless forum... Most probably their imaginary world where they can fantasize) to flex their muscles.

Kudos to all those who have been able to give constructive criticism.

And thank you princesskab for your updates... Much appreciated.

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol... I tot they said they're from the streets. Where they come see money. Na bank loan things now.. With the hope say he go win grin
Oh my days. I am waiting for the result of this statement

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Threebear:
Marvis winning everything .
Nice send off for her before she leaves on Sunday .

Jealousy.....
E dey pain am. Ntooooooorrrrrrr!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Girliving:
Wonder what would happen if we all just keep calm and vote for our favorite HM... Applaud them when there is the need and ignore others, rather than hurling insults at other HMs, their supporters and family.

Dragging a HM's personal life into this game is just simply disgusting and says a lot about the individual.

I cringe when I read d vile words and statements made... One would think the 'abuser' is perfect, which is far from the truth. Truly, as one NLer perfectly pointed out, I am convinced that the people who go about with these insults on another's person seriously have issues and because they cannot stand out in real life, they come here( a faceless forum... Most probably their imaginary world where they can fantasize) to flex their muscles.

Kudos to all those who have been able to give constructive criticism.

And thank you princesskab for your updates... Much appreciated.
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
sirfee:
No,I'm not deserting him,constructive criticisms is allowed.I'm a pro Bally till infinity but I'm not a fanatic so I would always call a spade a spade.I want him to buckle up and start acting like a true contender instead of gossiping.Moreso,Biggie gave him that name(fineBally) during one of his dairy session few weeks back.Who are you reppin' this time around?

Good evening Sir,vote Bally to 32052(sms).You can also vote via wechat,God bless you as you do so.

Sorry o na debie and I cannuh share votes
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Keep voting Debie-Rise, am sure she's got some stuff to display next week.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ekinematics:

Jealousy.....
E dey pain am. Ntooooooorrrrrrr!
Lol marvis is my third favorite person in that house, what gives you the impression I hate her?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin grin grin okay oo.. We just dont want plenty EFCC cases after the show
adudu208:

You still don't get it. There are silent big spenders funding this campaign. Anyways, you don't need to know.
Just worry about how to vote your candidate and leave how he will pay for T-shirts to Efenation. Afterall, iz it ya loan(in Falz voice).

BUCHI stands for EFE.
Stand and be COUNTED.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
sirfee:

I did not even read the sir part. I'm not a sir o

(1) (2) (3) ... (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.