Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3118673 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Threebear:
That fat trashy pig pigsola had it coming. I'm glad Debbie gave it to her. Loose, arrogant, shameless slut.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Unimaginable123:
[s] mods, why does this agent provocateur constantly and intentionally break rule 11 "Rule 11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes /[/b] ALL CAPS[b] / distracting imagesspaces, etc." and allowed to go free. He only scavenges through posts and attack female posters. And allowed to go free. He or she or it had been insulting me freely and frequently. twice I gave it back to him or her or it, I got I week ban both times.
Seun, please look into this. The big brother naija will even end in about 10 days time and all man will rest.[/s]
CRY CRY BABY... grin COME, NO GO GET HBP COS OF ME OOOO..
START PLANNING WHAT YOU GONNA DO WITH YOUR LIFE AFTER APRIL 9.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Agbgift:

God bless you.
grin
aduntemi:

grin
Sorry o na debie and I cannuh share votes
Good evening teammate,hope the voting is going on smoothly#weldone ma

Istandwith#Bally

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
You've got to love efe's competitive spirit...

Good stuff efe...

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Girliving:
Wonder what would happen if we all just keep calm and vote for our favorite HM... Applaud them when there is the need and ignore others, rather than hurling insults at other HMs, their supporters and family.

Dragging a HM's personal life into this game is just simply disgusting and says a lot about the individual.

I cringe when I read d vile words and statements made... One would think the 'abuser' is perfect, which is far from the truth. Truly, as one NLer perfectly pointed out, I am convinced that the people who go about with these insults on another's person seriously have issues and because they cannot stand out in real life, they come here( a faceless forum... Most probably their imaginary world where they can fantasize) to flex their muscles.

Kudos to all those who have been able to give constructive criticism.

And thank you princesskab for your updates... Much appreciated.
Most of us were not like this.
Before you judge a man, you need to know what turned him into what he is.
The problem here has always been fans of Efe and Bisola..
My first post here was to beg for votes for gifty and my passionate plea got me lots of insults and got Gifty insults too.
You look at someone like frankfiny a peaceful person,who watched his favorite t boss insulted several times till he learnt to start pushing back.
Even the peace loving Debbie fans are now all out and aggressive.
You can only push someone so much before they learn to start pushing back. Let the fans of Bisola and Efe taste a little bit of the fire they ignited.
Been following this thread since day 1 the show started but the aggression began the day radical Efe supporters showed up.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
sirfee:
No,I'm not deserting him,constructive criticisms is allowed.I'm a pro Bally till infinity but I'm not a fanatic so I would always call a spade a spade.I want him to buckle up and start acting like a true contender instead of gossiping.Moreso,Biggie gave him that name(fineBally) during one of his dairy session few weeks back.Who are you reppin' this time around?

Good evening Sir,vote Bally to 32052(sms).You can also vote via wechat,God bless you as you do so.

Team#FineBally#Kadunamafioso#scorpioooo
I VOTED FOR HIM AND MARVIS. WELCOME BACK

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Game 8. Line crossing(How low can you go?). HMs are meant to cross below a rope line, body and face up...Their elbows, feet and hands may touch the floor, but their backs must not touch the ground...

HMs went on many rounds, leaving Marvis, Efe and Debie. After few rounds, Marvis and Debie were the last standing.

Marvis volunteered to opt out and step down for Debie.

So, Debie wins the 8th game.
2 more games to go

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
sirfee:
;DGood evening teammate,hope the voting is going on smoothly#weldone ma

Istandwith#Bally
If he leaves on sunday who will you vote for
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
akthedream:

LOOK AT WHO IS CALLING TBOSS CRY BABY.. grin
CAN YOU EVEN SURVIVE 5 WEEKS IN BBN?
CAN YOU SURVIVE "4 VS 2"?
ORDINARY CRITICISM OF YOUR UPDATES, YOU WENT ON EXILE LIKE CRY BABY THAT YOU ARE...
YOU ARE AN HYPOCRITE FOR CALLING TBOSS A CRY BABY.... COS THAT IS REALLY WHAT YOU ARE..
IT TOOK HER SOME MINUTES TO BE BACK HAPPY..
BUT, IT TOOK YOU ALMOST 1 MONTH TO BE BACK HERE DESPITE ALL THE SUPPORT PEOPLE GAVE YOU .. grin
THINK ABOUT IT.. IT WILL HELP YOUR LOW SELF ESTEEM.. ENJOY
Lol. We're so quick to criticize people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bisola needs to work on the way she talks to people, very rude sometimes and unnecessarily, especially since she gets offended when people do the same to her. On top of that her voice can be loud so it makes it worse, she's sha acknowledged that she can be aggressive but that's not enough tbh, I'm rooting for her but this is one of the reasons I didn't like her in the beginning

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
olubankemi:
Keep voting Debie-Rise, am sure she's got some stuff to display next week.

Next week is going to be brutal...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
frankfiny:
Where is Ese? Where is TBoss?... Ese no reach TBoss 1/4 before and after BBN... The two are incomparable.. Who be ESE? That one na pesin name? Who know am, which celebrity know her name?.. Na just one local Benin girl wey dey lucky to share the same space with TBoss.. She should be thankful to Big brother for giving her two weeks to display her stupidity
This is one of the most biased comment i have heard all day.. Mr man, did notice Tboss was awe strike when Ese came into the house?? Did u hear when Tboss claimed to be a fan of Ese.. Do u know that Tboss was following Ese on instagram before big brother..

Mr man, Ese came to add spice to the show, she was a ready made spice she wanted further publicity.. Its criminal sef to put her on the same level as tboss

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Threebear:

Most of us were not like this.
Before you judge a man, you need to know what turned him into what he is.
The problem here has always been fans of Efe and Bisola..
My first post here was to beg for votes for gifty and my passionate plea got me lots of insults and got Gifty insults too.
You look at someone like frankfiny a peaceful person,who watched his favorite t boss insulted several times till he learnt to start pushing back.
Even the peace loving Debbie fans are now all out and aggressive.
You can only push someone so much before they learn to start pushing back. Let the fans of Bisola and Efe taste a little bit of the fire they ignited.
Been following this thread since day 1 the show started but the aggression began the day radical Efe supporters showed up.

Could you guys mind toning down a bit though or is that too much to ask? Don't bring one's personal life or family into this...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
kowema:

Keep ur shallowness to urself. Get a dictionary if u don't know wat Oratory truly means.

teacher Teacher don't teach me nonsense (in felas voice)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lahottmma:
Can we all agree wif me dat Tboss has some mystical powers
anyone dat associates wif her leaves the house
first it was Miyonce who loved her
then she had a misunderstanding wif Cocoice and she left
then a fight wif Uriel and she is gone
nt so long Kermen did d undoable and he was sent out
then came TTT who was also into her game and he made his way out
not to tok of d Foolish Boy Bassey,shebi he dey find fyn lady
fine lady has sent you packing
BEWARE HOUSEMATES,SUMFIN IS WRONG
am SURE Debbie rise will soon fall out.
Go and learn how to write in proper English then come back and repeat what you typed up there

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Girliving:
Wonder what would happen if we all just keep calm and vote for our favorite HM... Applaud them when there is the need and ignore others, rather than hurling insults at other HMs, their supporters and family.

Dragging a HM's personal life into this game is just simply disgusting and says a lot about the individual.

I cringe when I read d vile words and statements made... One would think the 'abuser' is perfect, which is far from the truth. Truly, as one NLer perfectly pointed out, I am convinced that the people who go about with these insults on another's person seriously have issues and because they cannot stand out in real life, they come here( a faceless forum... Most probably their imaginary world where they can fantasize) to flex their muscles.

Kudos to all those who have been able to give constructive criticism.

And thank you princesskab for your updates... Much appreciated.
NICE ONE.... IF YOU CAN TALK TO EFE FANS, THING WILL GET BETTER... GOOD LUCK
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
1bkaye:
Bisola needs to work on the way she talks to people, very rude sometimes and unnecessarily, especially since she gets offended when people do the same to her. On top of that her voice can be loud so it makes it worse, she's sha acknowledged that she can be aggressive but that's not enough tbh, I'm rooting for her but this is one of the reasons I didn't like her in the beginning
I don't see her changing soon but I wish she would take all these criticisms and adjust herself. She has won my heart sha, good or bad I'll vote for her

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
aduntemi:
I did not even read the sir part. I'm not a sir o
Oh! My bad,I'm sorry ma but why are you not using the "indicator"?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
FrankGiel:

This is one of the most biased comment i have heard all day.. Mr man, did notice Tboss was awe strike when Ese came into the house?? Did u hear when Tboss claimed to be a fan of Ese.. [s]Do u know that Tboss was following Ese on instagram before big brother[/s]..

Mr man, Ese came to add spice to the show, she was a ready made spice she wanted further publicity.. Its criminal sef to put her on the same level as tboss
T boss was never following Ese on instagram.
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
FrankGiel:

This is one of the most biased comment i have heard all day.. Mr man, did notice Tboss was awe strike when Ese came into the house?? Did u hear when Tboss claimed to be a fan of Ese.. Do u know that Tboss was following Ese on instagram before big brother..

TRUE TALK...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
tongue
aduntemi:

If he leaves on sunday who will you vote for
grin Naaaaaaaaaaaa! Bally is going no where....save this post for the rainy days,thank me later

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
adudu208:
Solidstar for Efe.
#pepperthemgang #mritooknow #isityourmoney
What is solid star

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
Threebear:

Nonsense.
All these useless time and money spent, you can use it to vote him. All these things are unnecessary and a complete waste of time. Everything in Nigeria has a hidden agenda and this one is not exempted. Only a fool would fall for such crap. In this internet day and age, do people need to come together before they can be mobilised?
Any lame excuse to endanger lives and promote riots.
I saw one of the ring leaders of team Efe on facebook and he looked totally broke and posing in front of an uncompleted building.
This is a guy who collects money from Efe's fans in diaspora and pretend he is voting. Someone that haggard and hungry looking, do you think he will spend money on voting Efe or rather use it to feed himself?
I don't even like you people but I hate when someone becomes so gullible to be completely manipulated.
If you love Efe vote him, vote him with your phone. Recharge 100k and vote and vote till you spend every penny at the comfort and safety of your house.
Times are dangerous now ,Nigeria is hard..... Do not fall into the desperation of cunning and manipulative people to avoid stories that touch.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
aduntemi:

I don't see her changing soon but I wish she would take all these criticisms and adjust herself. She has won my heart sha, good or bad I'll vote for her
Me too o, hopefully she will realise how bad it can be when she sees herself once she leaves. Still rooting though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
TBoss follow Ese? Impossibe.. Na her sister dey follow Ese... She no reach TBoss anywhere... TBoss can take her around the world if she wants, so that she can brush up a little and stop shouting "ukpa" on national TV.. Her stupidity was just used to entertain us. And thats all she is good for... She is just a human troll... The olden days Joker
FrankGiel:

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
oviejnr:
I VOTED FOR HIM AND MARVIS. WELCOME BACK
Thanks boss,more power to your elbow....

Welcome back @Princesskab,hope you are ready for more criticism and insults.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=akthedream post=55135461][/quote]
This pics was taken on set.... Those that act mad in movies are not really mad, so you don't have a point

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
sirfee:
Oh! My bad,I'm sorry ma but why are you not using the "indicator"?
Nothing at all. I actually thought I did, then realised it didn't work out, I probably didn't click something and I just left it that way
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
sirfee:
tongue grin Naaaaaaaaaaaa! Bally is going no where....save this post for the rainy days,thank me later
Okay o. Till then
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Game 9. Water Pong Ball Throw. HMs are to bounce balls into a group of arranged balls. The HM with the highest number of accurate target shots will be the winner. 10 balls in total.

TBoss - 1/10
Marvis - 1/10
Bisola - 2/10
Efe - 3/10
Bally - 0/10(No target)
Debie - 3/10

There's a tie between Efe and Debie. They take another round-about
Efe - 2/10
Debie - 3/10

Debie wins the 9th game.
1 more game to go.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Debie improving on this game....

Good stuff debie...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.