Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3118087 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Oraelena:
The faux outrage in this thread,am sure some can't even recite the national Anthem.Suddenly even people that don't see anything good in Nigeria are forming patriotic citizens.
That is Nigerians for you,some of them can't even recite the national pledge yet they are on a faceless forum claiming what they are not..radarada shior!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mizzytan(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
A9ine:

I think u'v missed the point. The issue is not her being unable 2 sing the national anthem, it is her mkin a big deal about it & somehow turning it in2 an issue of Debie trying 2 sabotage her chances of winning. I don't get how she thought up something so twisted.

being her fan, what do u honestly think tho? I hv 2 say she's pretty weird...
yes. She is right. Debie is trying to sabotage Tboss chances of winning. Don't you think this will make her to lose votes?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Efe all the way!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hardeycute(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
geekybabe:

Was my post directed to you?
Gbeborun. Now dat you av gotten a mention, can you mind your business?
Girl you have a problem.Same like tboss,deal with your use of words

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibelo: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
This is one thing I miss about gifty, she will simply admit she doesn't know, listen to correction and move on unlike a yeye Tboss trying to blame Debbie rise and make seem it was Debbie's fault......

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol Na F*ck up sha.. but everybody get their own equally for the house... Na somebody come stage dey shout "Their Father" "Their Father". Weda na Fans father, or Big brother father or housemates father i no knw.. But their fans still defended him... Somebody don give bj for international TV, their fans defended her.. So this one no be the worst lol
FrankGiel:

Haha. At least u didn't defend mediocrity.. grin
Im proud of u grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
mizzytan:
yes. She is right. Debie is trying to sabotage Tboss chances of winning. Don't you think this will make her to lose votes?
Leave Debie out of this mess

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol Na F*ck up sha.. but everybody get their own equally for the house... Na somebody come stage dey shout "Their Father" "Their Father". Weda na Fans father, or Big brother father or housemates father i no knw.. But their fans still defended him... Somebody don give bj for international TV, their fans defended her.. So this one no be the worst lol
Ur girl is on front page grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
bibelo:
Shame on you boss nation #olodo

This shows you that all TBoss supporters are empty heads.
I call them pompous ignoramus.
The rest HMs told us what they intend to do with the money to help their lives and career, all TBoss could say was to use the money organise party and Dubai trip with her mum.
Efe, they say is talentless, I agree. But we know he's a musician (Rapper), call him wack, you're welcome.
Can one supporter of TBoss tell us her talent?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
blackwidow123:
Is emotional blackmailing/psychological manipulation a habit that runs in Tboss’ family? I mean, just look at the bullshit she’s constantly making both the housemates and viewers endure. The bigger problem here is not that she can't sing the national anthem but that she tried to pin the reveal of this shortcoming on Debie-Rise which I find really irritating and bothersome. This is not some teenager, she’s a 32 year old woman exhibiting such extreme level of irrationality. If at her age, she cannot be reasonable and learn to take responsibility for her failures, I wonder if she would ever learn. God forbid sha! Nobody should have to deal with someone this draining and emotionally unstable. Someone who just sucks out all the positive energy.

That's why she loves younger guys who would b captivated by someone lik her being in love with them. It's so obvious. I watched a clip of yesterday's arena game and she was disqualified, when they got back to the house, she was complaining to Debbie that she was not supposed to be disqualified. From no where she started crying and went into a state of mental breakdown. What I saw there is a very disturbed woman. No joke. She cannot have friends nor keep a grown man around her. She has a borderline personality disorder which includes a pattern of unstable intense relationships, distorted self-image, extreme emotions and impulsiveness. She cannot handle being abandoned too.

Her sister also exhibits such manipulative character. Going by her message on social network. Her behaviour has a lot to do with her growing up.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovieJr(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol.. All of them get flaws... There is no perfect person in that house. So if i want to support a perfect person... I will probably wait till Angels start coming for BBN
Sure, no one is perfect but na their reality we dey watch. The way you dey defend her sometimes na hin dey make me fear now, but you don prove me wrong tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol...without #BossLady.. BBN wont trend... It was super boring befor tonight... Thats why we will give her the money so that she can register for National Anthem classes

#BossNationForever
FrankGiel:

Ur girl is on front page grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by handsam(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
dominique:

The rate at which you people throw the word 'low self-esteem', I doubt if you know what it means.

#Yawns.

You should try to accept the truth. Tboss has always cleaned the floor she struts on like she did today with your favorite contestant and she keeps following her like a parasite gaining nothing. Yet you lot cover it with the facade of a claim that she is a good friend. grin

Accept it, She is suffering from low self esteem and wont be ameliorated any soon. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol... I no defend her pass Bisola fans... Even Efe dey try for his fans but he kuma dey mess up sometimes
ovieJr:
Sure, no one is perfect but na their reality we dey watch. The way you dey defend her sometimes na hin dey make me fear now, but you don prove me wrong tonight.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
You're right. Just that every time she said she wouldn't talk about it, and just wanted to round up by saying she was sorry, she still kept on and on, before they switched the camera...
Debie did no wrong tonight apart from going on and on. She gave other people "dares" too, she shouldn't be blamed for giving a simple dare, that she couldn't have thought the other party wouldn't be able to do..
So, you're right.

RaggedyAnn:

Debie handled it well. She called Tboss out on the important issue: Tboss is always making it seem as if Debie is out to deliberately set her up, and Debie did not allow herself be painted in that malicious light tonight. She corrected that impression and said she's hurt by Tboss' unjust accusations. Tboss was offended that Debie was making her hurt feelings the focus of the matter. Of course, Tboss would never accept any situation in which she isn't the victim, so talking it out was impossible. In the end, Debie squashed it by apologizing for the way her harmless dare had escalated into something ugly. She said it wasn't her intention to make Tboss look bad, and she agreed not to ever speak about the issue again if that's what Tboss wanted.

Personally, I don't even like the way everyone always had an issue with every single dare Debie initiated. They made it seem as if all her ideas were stupid. But coming out of someone else's mouth it's cool. If I were her, I would have stopped suggesting and simply allowed the majority decide without opposing, just to demonstrate what easy-going looks like. She's strong.

Vote Debie-Rise

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chivalerie: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Gosh Efe gist interesting sha. And some people go dey Vex for the guy.
What we mean when we say real.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=Misswang001 post=55301249][/quote] thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
frankfiny:
Vote Bisola

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Team Efe are we watching our boy this evening? The guy is crazy cracking me up this evening grin Diary of a hustler in lagos

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
1bkaye:
I think Debie handled it well, she wasn't asslicking or anything or even trying to console her, she just wanted to know what the issue was, explained and even defended herself
This is why I like you,you don't speak from both sides of your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by blackwidow123: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
yunafa:
33 yrs you mean?
Yeah! My bad.

Setaje:

That's why she loves younger guys who would b captivated by someone lik her being in love with them. It's so obvious. I watched a clip of yesterday's arena game and she was disqualified, when they got back to the house, she was complaining to Debbie that she was not supposed to be disqualified. From no where she started crying and went into a state of mental breakdown. What I saw there is a very disturbed woman. No joke. She cannot have friends nor keep a grown man around her. She has a borderline personality disorder which includes a pattern of unstable intense relationships, distorted self-image, extreme emotions and impulsiveness. She cannot handle being abandoned too.

Her sister also exhibits such manipulative character. Going by her message on social network. Her behaviour has a lot to do with her growing up.
The emboldened is exactly why I asked if this a trait that runs in their family. They all seem to have mastered the art of psychological manipulation.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jay542(m): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
Oyind17:
That's a true friend, Debie is a gentle lady and I see her as a loyal friend. Enough with the low self esteem talk. Biko
Wrong. That's a follow follow friend that doesn't know her left from right. She lacks confidence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hardeycute(m): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
dominique:

The rate at which you people throw the word 'low self-esteem', I doubt if you know what it means.
You are a Mod and you think you are intelligent

#wehdoneMa

we don't know but we find it a new meaning

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
mizzytan:
Which sabotage? Is it Debbie's fault that Tboss can't sing the national Anthem? Make una nor blame Debbie for anything. Tboss Escalated this whole thing, she should have just joked about it and other Housemates would have joked along with it too. But she choose to play the blame card on Debbie. Who does that?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
1bkaye:

This is so ignorant. It's an inherently offensive, hateful and derogatory word, it's rooted in slavery, also, not every black person says the word so just because some people are ok with using it, doesn't mean others are, you can't tell people how they should react to it.

Aunty calm down.

If you read my post, you will see I stated "In my opinion......"

Am not telling people how people should react to certain things,am only pointing out what they should see beyond it. And yes not all blacks use that word as I was told but still I haven't seen or met one who takes that word as an offence from a fellow black man.

Plus I fully, perhaps even more than you understand how derogatorily implied that word be. But this is just my own view, I just can't make a 'word' get me all riled up or feel less than I am especially if the person using that word is particularly of the intent to make me feel that way.

From what I read from the word nigger, it's in no difference from the word 'niger' which means black in Latin. I take it we were called that as a result of our skin color. Only because blacks were taken as slaves as at that that time it then makes sense why they are called Negros or niggers.

The word in itself is not offensive but reminiscent of the history of blacks, as a result of our skin color.

I hope someone gets me tho.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Oyind17:
Hatergrin

Thanks Lhimeet2
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Vorpal:

All that grammar when you can easily say 'black' or 'white'?

Question is, what is really wrong in being referred to as a black man? Or a coloured person? All of these things boils down on how you choose to interpret these things.

It's just like the word nigger, blacks greet themselves with that same word but when a white does it, it is taken as an offence. Why?

In my opinion, it is blacks who take such words as an offence that have given them the supposed 'power' or 'supremacy' by making such words have an effect on them.

The truth of the matter is not in the name you bear, or are called but how you carry it. If I hold a phd at age 25, a billionaire at 35, became governor of a state at 50. Does me being called nigger or not change who I am?

Blacks should look towards what matter,for a start,being a major influential player in the society they are resident in than bickering about something completely irrelevant to their status in the society.

Smiles. You obviously missed the point Vorpal.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
she can learn the national anthem and pledge after the show

she has always been overly emotional

Its part of life

#Bossnation will always love her

please Sms Vote TBoss to 32052
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ShakurM(m): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
No wonder Efe is loved. Dude's personality is too real mehn

#EFe all the way cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
This drama further tells you that all TBoss supporters are empty heads.
I call them pompous ignoramus. Their Fav can't dance, never won a task, can't recite national anthem. All she wants is to be pampered in the house; she cries and look like a victim when she doesn't win HOH task like others are being given on a platter of gold. Now she cries and plays victim game for inability to sing national anthem.
The rest HMs told us what they intend to do with the money to help their lives and career, all TBoss could say was to use the money organise party and Dubai trip with her mum.
Efe, they say is talentless, I agree. But we know he's a musician (Rapper), call him wack, you're welcome.

I'm just happy the two HMs who specialize in victim game are feasting on themselves now. Let TBoss feast on Debbie, I will be happy to watch that.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol... For what?... For the money? Na Na... I can vote her for Best entertainer. I must confess, her frolickings were superb..but not for the money.

#TBossForTheMoney... She need to register for National Anthem classes

SMS Vote TBoss to 32052

#BossNationForever
tsquaure:
Vote Bisola
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
SMS Vote TBoss to 32052 to send her out of the house
tafrica:
[s]This drama further tells you that all TBoss supporters are empty heads.
I call them pompous ignoramus. Their Fav can't dance, never won a task, can't recite national anthem. All she wants is to be pampered in the house; she cries and look like a victim when she doesn't win HOH task like others are being given on a platter of gold. Now she cries and plays victim game for inability to sing national anthem.

I'm just happy the two HMs who specialize in victim game are feasting on themselves now. Let TBoss feast on Debbie, I will be happy to watch that.[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.