Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3118800 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by handsam(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
geekybabe:
My opinions are my opinions. But you cant say negative stuff about my Debie-rise and i wont defend.
You defend the kidney boy all d time. Even if he starts pooing in front of d ninjas tomorrow you will say he is real or whatever gibberish you pple write.
You called her slave. You called her mumu. Some even insulted her family. Kilode? On top a game ? Self esteem analyzers. In 4 days we wont even remember u exist again on nairaland. No one is perfect. Many pple here are worse dan Tboss in real life.

Those who give a fvck about this post, Say Aye. Oops, None given.

I guess this goes to show that this post is as senseless and useless as your existence. smiley

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
I rather defend someone that cant sing national anthem than defend someone that said he want to kill someone because of a game.. You must share the same brain with your dog for you not to understand the difference between being a fan and worshiping someone
tafrica:

My dog is smarter than TBoss you worship.
Even if my Dog has to vote, it will definitely be Efe or even Bisola, not that yellow scammer
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
geekybabe:
My opinions are my opinions. But you cant say negative stuff about my Debie-rise and i wont defend.
You defend the kidney boy all d time. Even if he starts pooing in front of d ninjas tomorrow you will say he is real or whatever gibberish you pple write.
You called her slave. You called her mumu. Some even insulted her family. Kilode? On top a game ? Self esteem analyzers. In 4 days we wont even remember u exist again on nairaland. No one is perfect. Many pple here are worse dan Tboss in real life.

Baby,where have you been?It's been a long time.Please I'm begging you,don't argue with anybody because their new strategy is to intimidate their rivals,they are still restless despite their population so don't fall for their cheap and weak strategy.Goodnight.

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mizzytan(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
A9ine:

if anything, it's her reaction that will mk her lose votes. Nobody cared that she ddn't know the words 2 the national anthem. It wsn't an issue until she md it 1. U really dn't get that? I hd 2 do a double take just 2 figure out if I hd missed anything despite the fact that I had not taken my eyes of the TV screen. She md an issue out of nothing.
okay. In other news Vote TBoss to 32052
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
geekybabe:

Abeg hide yourself small, you talk too much or should I say you type too much...Every housemate have had their down moments and people have criticised them ...last week was Efe's, today was Tboss', so what are you really flipping about? And yes in Four day's time nobody will remember you exist ,just let people have their fun..ah ah.

30 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
National Anthem trending on twitter. TBoss' ignorance trending.
Many more people are seeing and talking about Debbie's low self esteem. I won't raise my dear son and my other future child(ren) like that. Debbie needs to work on that low self esteem to be able to survive in entertainment industry.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jay542(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
zaho1:
Do you know why they are rejoicing,because they hate her.I remembered the day Efe said he might kill someone if he has access to any weapon,they were defending him,twisting his words just to favour and save him from his mess.Nigeria will never move forward because she has the highest number of bigots and tribalists in the whole world.

I weep for Africa.

At least Efe said something, this 1 couldn't say anythingtongue

Everything you wrote is bullshit but just carry your bullshit dey go... asif there isn't cutlery or knife in the house. Why didn't he use it Baba Nawa oo...

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
1bkaye:

Lmao. Quick question, have you ever lived outside of Nigeria?

Okay, that's a convenient card to pull.

Nonetheless, I maintain there is more concern about black improving their status and a far more tangible benefit than being particular about what you are being called, which is as a result of your skin color and history. Not your present of which you can very much define.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by A9ine: 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
mizzytan:
okay. In other news Vote TBoss to 32052
No thanks. Good luck 2 all the HMs tho...Can't w8 2 c who'll win!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
adamjones:
Please i have been trying to vote with my mtn line, but this is what mtn sent to me "Y'ello, your purchase of vibes has failed. please retry by sending anycmd to 32052"......

Its doing that because you are trying to vote someone else apart from Efe.

Send an sms to 32052. Just write

Vote Efe.

Dont write anything else apart from that, It will go at once.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nymbols1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Boss nation ? Why?
TBoss cannot sing national anthem
Watch. It's funny aswear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-niGvQjhiF0

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Vorpal:

Okay, that's a convenient card to pull.

Does that suffice?

Please don't quote and vaguely refer to it cause I will edit it out.

Nonetheless, I maintain there is more concern about black improving their status and a far more tangible benefit than being particular about what you are being called, which is as a result of your skin color and history. Not your present of which you can very much define.
You haven't then? Ok, explains a lot lol. Back to Big Brother

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nymbols1:
Boss nation ? Why?
TBoss cannot sing national anthem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-niGvQjhiF0
lol...President of a nation that cannot sing national anthem is that one a president?? grin

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
geekybabe:

That's how they behave, they want you to take any rubbish dished out to your favourite housemate but will complain if d same is done to them,

Saying you want to kill some one is not d same as being unable to sing the national anthem,
I didn't hear anyone say he shouldn't win d money because of that,
fuckin.g hypocrites,
they blamed it on alcohol, trash,

she cries a lot,
we know

They should continue, this hate is what made tboss always trend and get so many fans

she is trending tonight also,
we win
grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
ovieJr:
Can some help me call Frankfiny, he always have something to say. Frankfiny and threebear the 2 Tboss advocate of BBN. grin cheesy cheesy
Interesting grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Omg!!! Hm of BIG BROTHER NAIJA that cannot recite NAIJA national anthem,is that one a housemate? If we talk they will say we are talking too much...If things go wrong,the only thing you know how to do is cry?? PRIMARY SCHOOL,SECONDARY SCHOOL all in naija and you cannot recite national anthem wey Nursery 2 student go recite..chaii,chaii,chaii...Dre is God ohhh..wtf!!!!!!!!! Crying to get symPathy votes?kolewerk in 'koker voice' ..sha reserve small cry for sunday...

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
zaho1:
Do you know why they are rejoicing,because they hate her.I remembered the day Efe said he might kill someone if he has access to any weapon,they were defending him,twisting his words just to favour and save him from his mess.Nigeria will never move forward because she has the highest number of bigots and tribalists in the whole world.

I weep for Africa.
They are all hypocrites
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
zaho1:
Baby,where have you been?It's been a long time.Please I'm begging you,don't argue with anybody because their new strategy is to intimidate their rivals,they are still restless despite their population so don't fall for their cheap and weak strategy.Goodnight.

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

Thanks jare.. been quite busy. Strolled in tonight to check dis thread and i started seeing the national anthem stuff.

Anytime dey talk bad about debie-rise i just feel angry not replying. Because in real life, i will never watch some pple insult others unjustly. How can they call her a slave?
Anyways make i calm body. Its still a game. By sunday all d noisemakers here will go back to romance section or wherever it is they came from.
Sleep tight smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
zaho1:

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052
Debbie rice and sympathy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
The way Tboss treated Debbie just won me over a fan for Debbie . Debbie is a sweet girl, so sweet. Someone that would rather get hurt than hurt others, someone that would rather keep shut just so others might think they are intelligent. She's calm and articulated.

Debbie you are 10times better than Tboss and you're not a slave. Your kind of friendship is rare and I wish Tboss should respect you more than what she's giving.

I love debbie, this your friendship with Tboss is not meant for you. Live your life girl.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2017

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Giel:

That's how they behave, they want you to take any rubbish dished out to your favourite housemate but will complain if d same is done to them,

Saying you want to kill some one is not d same as being unable to sing the national anthem,
I didn't hear anyone say he shouldn't win d money because of that,
fuckin.g hypocrites,
they blamed it on alcohol, trash,

she cries a lot we know

They should continue, this hate is what made tboss always trend and get so many fans

she is trending tonight also,
we win
grin
I don't have problem with her not been able to Recite the National Anthem after all our so called senators too are even worse ,But the fact that she is using Debbie to play the Victim Card is the ill .

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Roon9(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
FrankGiel:

My friend will u keep quiet..

Someone did nursery, primary , secondary, 9 months unilag, traveled to Romania, returned and has been living in Nigeria..my friend don't give any excuse.

Nigeria Football players that never lived in Nigeria , learn the anthem and sing the National anthem gracefully during football games..
Mr man I can sing the American anthem and the south African anthem. countries I have been to just twice. The south African anthem first part is not even in English.. Abeg talk another thing

Nkosi lele Africa.... Have never ever been to the south not to talk of South Africa but I still know the first part of Dia anthem which I believe is in Zulu. Dumb tboss

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
eosigwe:
Debbie rice and sympathy
5&6

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol Dont mind them... What could be worse than saying you want kill someone on National TV... They all have flaws biko.. #NobodyHolyPass
This show exposed so many things to me,many Nigerians are sentimentalists,tribalists,hypocrites and racists including the self proclaimed moralists, intellectuals and the religious folks.Many poor people are suffering and wallowing in abject poverty in this country because nobody gives a f*ck in this country.Nepotism and maladministration can never yield a good result.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by blackwidow123: 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Setaje:

I really don't blame them. They moved a lot. So before they even get used to a place or used to new friends, they end up moving and starting all over. When you do that to young children. They crave stability but they don't get it cus they are very unstable. Instability is what they are used to. It rears itself as they grow in different irrational and manipulative behaviours that you see tboss and her sister exhibiting. They are victims actually.
That doesn't seem like a plausible explanation as to why the woman is an emotional black hole. It is my understanding that Tboss herself had her primary and secondary education in Nigeria before she moved to Romania for university. So it's not like she constantly migrated. She's neither the first nor the last person to go to university abroad. I'm not inclined to view her as a victim of any kind.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
tsquaure:
Am not watching now but from the beginning I knew 12 housemates plus ese the fake hm could not be wrong about tboss. Efin ni iwa. Our true nature cant be hidden . Like smoke we will surely be exposed.
True Talk cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nymbols1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
She then fights debie-Rise that debie put her on the spot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi5vno1xcC8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
How is it surprising dat someone who though not d only half-caste in d house but whose mentality & interactions has always been informed by in her own words " I be Oyibo" can not recite d Nigerian National anthem?.
Crooked Biggie succeeded in getting his gal to d finals, our own task is to ensure at all cost, dat she never gets dat money. We must not fail.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
tafrica:
National Anthem trending on twitter. TBoss' ignorance trending.
Many more people are seeing and talking about Debbie's low self esteem. I won't raise my dear son and my other future child(ren) like that. Debbie needs to work on that low self esteem to be able to survive in entertainment industry.

I sincerely hope, for your sake, that this is just you aiming a cheap shot at Debie-Rise for the sake of the show. I hope that in reality, you know what 'low self-esteem' is and how it presents itself in an individual. Being patronizing, or courteous and seeking validation are very different things. A person with low self-esteem, who gets consistently dismissed and not taken seriously like Debie has been, would crawl under a rock and never come out. What do you think it is that holds her up in spite of what everyone says about her? They say she's annoying, disgusting, complicated, weird, and yet.....she's not broken down by it. You would be lucky to have a child that has such a strong sense of self.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
Mehn.. The judgemental nature of Nigerians controlled the show both inside and outside.. Our bad side will always make more headlines than our good side... Thats Nigeria for you bro... It will soon be over and i wont have to defend anyone again.... Just 4 days to go
zaho1:
This show exposed so many things to me,many Nigerians are sentimentalists,tribalists,hypocrites and racists including the self proclaimed moralists, intellectuals and the religious folks.Many poor people are suffering and wallowing in abject poverty in this country because nobody gives a f*ck in this country.Nepotism and maladministration can never yield a good result.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
Donbabajay12:

I don't have problem with her not been able to Recite the National Anthem after all our so called senators too are even worse ,But the fact that she is using Debbie to play the Victim Card is the ill .

so you can be this polite to me? shocked

anyways
I find It really hard to admit to tboss faults and state when she is wrong on this thread because you guys always look for everything bad in what she does whether good or bad,

forever calling her names and attacking her so don't expect me to give you guys more ammunition

If its efe that does anything now, you all will try so hard to brush it off but if its tboss may God have mercy

I will always be proud of debie whenever she stands up for herself

(1) (2) (3) ... (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.