Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3118625 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
FrankGiel:
Ladies and Gentlemen, Tboss cannot recite the Nigerian National Anthem!!!!

FrankFiny Giel

Jesuchristi!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovieJr(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol... I no defend her pass Bisola fans... Even Efe dey try for his fans but he kuma dey mess up sometimes
Na all of them dey mess up, make we just vote for them inspite of their shortcomings.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
moststylish:
Oyibo Tboss cannot sing Nigerian national anthem, and she want our money,fans of Tboss think well oh

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
blackwidow123:

Yeah! My bad.

The emboldened is exactly why I asked if this a trait that runs in their family. They all seem to have mastered the art of psychological manipulation.

I really don't blame them. They moved a lot. So before they even get used to a place or used to new friends, they end up moving and starting all over. When you do that to young children. They crave stability but they don't get it cus they are very unstable. Instability is what they are used to. It rears itself as they grow in different irrational and manipulative behaviours that you see tboss and her sister exhibiting. They are victims actually.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Factoryfitted:

Smiles. You obviously missed the point Vorpal.

Then state exactly the point.

How is being called black makes you inferior? Because the white man said black symbolizes evil and white means purity?

I know if that is the analogy you wish to use as a reason for being called black is debasing, then am afraid the white man is smarter than you.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Setaje:
I have sat down to analyse the so called celebrities siding tboss. They hav something in common. I really hope her fans do not have the same thing in common with her. The fact that bobrisky, uti and ice prince, two of which have been accused of being gay. Three of them have been accused of being arrogant, condescending, proud and insulting.

I am not surprised as to why they love tboss. Now who are the people on nairaland supporting this girl?? undecided

ice prince is for Efemena

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Yeah.. Just like the football clubs we support
ovieJr:
Na all of them dey mess up, make we just vote for them inspite of their shortcomings.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
ninnyanny:
ice prince is for Efemena

Efe bawo!!! I've seen pictures of ice prince supporting tboss on i.g o... go check it out. Maybe then dey lie!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
FrankGiel:
Tboss does not know Nigeria's Anthem.. What a shame!!! Big shame.. Now all housemates are singing it to teach her..
Shame shame shame..

She doesn't even know the pledge!!!

She is a disgrace!!!
Franfiny and Giel pls come and defend this..

''Mr I can relate with her personality'', are u also this smart??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
dominique:
Tboss doesn't know the Nigerian national anthem and pledge yet she wants to win a show called Big brother NIGERIA. Wonderment!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
The way "National Anthem" dey trend on twitter eeh, u go think say Nigeria don change her N.A ni......grin grin

Anyways everybody get hin own problem.... Na Tboss yans.h breeze don blow so....

Vote Efe to 32052

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adamjones: 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Please i have been trying to vote with my mtn line, but this is what mtn sent to me "Y'ello, your purchase of vibes has failed. please retry by sending anycmd to 32052"......
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
1bkaye:

This is so ignorant. It's an inherently offensive, hateful and derogatory word, it's rooted in slavery, also, not every black person says the word so just because some people are ok with using it, doesn't mean others are, you can't tell people how they should react to it.

smiley Precisely said. Just listen to your typical newscaster on a foreign news channel call an Afrisoid man a 'Black man' and you know its not just words.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Setaje:

Efe bawo!!! I've seen pictures of ice prince supporting tboss on i.g o... go check it out. Maybe then dey lie!
his twitter says otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nymbols1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
EfeNation. In case you missed it...
diary session

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xB431r1dFc

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
My opinions are my opinions. But you cant say negative stuff about my Debie-rise and i wont defend.
You defend the kidney boy all d time. Even if he starts pooing in front of d ninjas tomorrow you will say he is real or whatever gibberish you pple write.
You called her slave. You called her mumu. Some even insulted her family. Kilode? On top a game ? Self esteem analyzers. In 4 days we wont even remember u exist again on nairaland. No one is perfect. Many pple here are worse dan Tboss in real life.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
He said tboss lits his screen, but Efe for the money..He said he would like to be friends with Marvis after the show, but Efe for the money..He also talked about Efe and himself doing a show next month in Jos
Setaje:

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin grin
geekybabe:
My opinions are my opinions. But you cant say negative stuff about my Debie-rise and i wont defend.
You defend the kidney boy all d time. Even if he starts pooing in front of d ninjas tomorrow you will say he is real or whatever gibberish you pple write.
You called her slave. You called her mumu. Some even insulted her family. Kilode? On top a game ? Self esteem analyzers. In 4 days we wont even remember u exist again on nairaland. No one is perfect. Many pple here are worse dan Tboss in real life.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
Vorpal:

Aunty calm down.

If you read my post, you will see I stated "In my opinion......"

Am not telling people how people should react to certain things,am only pointing out what they should see beyond it. And yes not all blacks use that word as I was told but still I haven't seen or met one who takes that word as an offence from a fellow black man.

Plus I fully, perhaps even more than you understand how derogatory that word is. But this is just my own view, I just can't make a 'word' get me all riled up or feel less than I am especially if the person using that word is particularly of the intent to make me feel that way.

From what I read from the word nigger, it's in no difference from the word 'niger' which means black in Latin. I take it we were called that as a result of our skin color. Only because blacks were taken as slaves as at that that time it then makes why they are called Negros or niggers.

The word in itself is not offensive but reminiscent of the history of blacks, as a result of our skin color.

I hope someone gets me tho.
Lmao. Quick question, have you ever lived outside of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nymbols1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Have you tried sending the anycmd to 32052?
adamjones:
Please i have been trying to vote with my mtn line, but this is what mtn sent to me "Y'ello, your purchase of vibes has failed. please retry by sending anycmd to 32052"......

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hmmm...Are you in the medical line?

giwish:
all of a sudden,national anthem turn into clinical anatomy!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
akthedream:
TBOSS IS AN OLD FOOL.... ALWAYS CRYING LIKE A CRAZY SHE-GOAT..
MORE THAN 70 DAYS AND SHE IS STILL ACTING LIKE A DUMB ASS...
Maybe we should start calling her Tbaby...Cause i don't see the Boss in her undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by A9ine: 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
mizzytan:
yes. She is right. Debie is trying to sabotage Tboss chances of winning. Don't you think this will make her to lose votes?
if anything, it's her reaction that will mk her lose votes. Nobody cared that she ddn't know the words 2 the national anthem. It wsn't an issue until she md it 1. U really dn't get that? I hd 2 do a double take just 2 figure out if I hd missed anything despite the fact that I had not taken my eyes of the TV screen. She md an issue out of nothing.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
Plz whether you can recite
The national anthem or not...
Whether you are manipulative
Or not...
Whether you are petty or not
Whatever character you possess
I have a solution...

Just SMS "Vote Efe" to 32052

Trust me it hides your imperfect character perfectly

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
mizzytan:
Oh please enough of this tboss can't sing the national anthem. Some of you here can't sing it properly
Do you know why they are rejoicing,because they hate her.I remembered the day Efe said he might kill someone if he has access to any weapon,they were defending him,twisting his words just to favour and save him from his mess.Nigeria will never move forward because she has the highest number of bigots and tribalists in the whole world.

I weep for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Vorpal:

Then state exactly the point.

How is being called black makes you inferior? Because the white man said black symbolizes evil and white means purity?

I know if that is the analogy you wish to use as a reason for being called black is debasing, then am afraid the white man is smarter than you.

Ok. I'll do that when I create a seperate thread for it, lest we derail this one. I'll mention you there. This convo is far from over. smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jay542(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Honestly, Bisola has been far more entertaining than Tokumbo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Misswang001:
He said tboss lits his screen, but Efe for the money..He said he would like to be friends with Marvis after the show, but Efe for the money..He also talked about Efe and himself doing a show next month in Jos

Ooh OK. I've seen pictures of tboss fans thanking him for supporting her. Good to know he isn't.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol Dont mind them... What could be worse than saying you want kill someone on National TV... They all have flaws biko.. #NobodyHolyPass
zaho1:
Do you know why they are rejoicing,because they hate her.I remembered the day Efe said he might kill someone if he has access to any weapon,they were defending him,twisting his words just to favour and save him from his mess.Nigeria will never move forward because she has the highest number of bigots and tribalists in the whole world.

I weep for Africa.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
frankfiny:
SMS Vote TBoss to 32052 to send her out of the house

My dog is smarter than TBoss you worship.
Even if my Dog has to vote, it will definitely be Efe or even Bisola, not that yellow scammer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
How bisola became irrelevant shocks me and its all becos of tboss oops tbaby

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.