Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,560 members, 7,816,361 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3118909 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 12:43am On Apr 06, 2017
threebear cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 12:43am On Apr 06, 2017
adamjones:

na Efe i won vote na angry

lolz. Abeg na... Wetin you get to lose? But I know say you get plenty to gain o ... Like when Efe blow you fit beat your chest say... 'Hell yeah... I was part making history... I was one of the ones who made him'... E easy? To write your name for gold? To be kingmaker? Omo no go there o! Vote wisely o.

Just write

Vote Efe

send to 32052

Aaaaah... Fresh air...

cheesy

*Modified*

Carry on! Nothing do you! Na correct guy you be!

Team undecided! Team Neutral! If you are not voting Efe, you are sleeping on a bicycle!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 12:43am On Apr 06, 2017
tafrica:

Broz, she might make a good wife because her husband will probably completely control and manipulate her like TBoss does, it might later end into abuse in marriage sincerely because her husband might gradually begin to lose respect for her. Also she might not make a good mother because she might raise her children like she is.
I liked Debbie when she got into the house but she has lost her sparks to worshiping and servicing Tboss
You really got me on this
Well, I like her too and I pray her mentor would have a lot to teach her after reviewing her behaviors with her
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by handsam(m): 12:43am On Apr 06, 2017
doyinisaac:
It is called a "forum" for a reason.......if u do not want anyone to quote u then do not comment on a public forum...this is a forum and not your whatsapp.....goodnight madam free world ......common sense is not always common......so many noise-making.......as if the forum na your house where u can tell people when they should quote u or not and yeah u do not need to address someone before they quote u on a PUBLIC forum...common sense should tell u that.....address ko postal office ni...

embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 12:46am On Apr 06, 2017
CookieLaVee:

You see why I still maintain my stance about you as an ass licker and a people's pleaser? Why do you now want to validate your self to this person? Did he tell you he was doubting your allegiance to Debie? Why do you look for so much approval? I got your mention and I decided not to reply you because you aren't worth it, but now I am seeing you again crying and seeking approval. What kind of a person does that? Never in your post tonight did you applaud Debie for standing up to Tboss's manipulation to paint her black, many of her fans did that but you chose to attack Efe in what he has nothing to do about. Attack Efe all you want but please learn to do that at the right time. The whole nation is talking about Tboss and Debbie's saga but Efe is in your mouth...Arggghh! You need to work on yourself man, it's not attractive for a man.
The most confused being I've ever met is you. Take that to the bank.
Awwwwwww! Says who? A pretender,a clown,a confused being etc.You are accusing me of what you are.I don't give a f*ck about all this epistle,you joined Efenation just to please people(lol) chai!just listen to yourself,you are just twisting your words..speaking from both sides of your mouth.

I'm better because I'm not afraid to say the truth even at the face of death but you chose the wrong lane because of your low self esteem.I pity your people,you need serious deliverance(lol) because fanatism and hypocrisy is consuming you.I'm not attacking Efe but I'm attacking you(the fanatics).I posted my screenshots just to ginger my teammates and nothing more.Hypocrisy is when you accused me of posting screenshots while you keep on praising your teammates
for doing the same smh!

The number one hypocrite I have ever met is you(kikikikikikikihahahahahahaha)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 12:48am On Apr 06, 2017
Oraelena:
All of you hating on Debby rise when in reality she is the ideal Nigerian girl , most of you want women that you can completely dominate, but act like you want women who can stand up for themselves.In real life Debby would be considered wife material.
plus I tire for people that are wishing suicide on her,how many Naija women like her have committed suicide?some of you are taking things to far.
Have never seen intelligent men want a woman they can totally control
That's suicidal
It's boring
If you are not a man then let me tell you as a man
Never will I be involved in any woman who says yes all the time
A woman who doesn't bash me sometimes and call me to order.
A woman who doesn't know how to stand on her right when she is justified.
Well maybe because I come from a state known as fountain of knowledge sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 12:49am On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:
threebear cry
LMFAO. grin grin grin No one to defend TBoss like he does? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 12:51am On Apr 06, 2017
dammyllare:

That's suicidal
It's boring

Let me summarise it for you;
I will never be involved in a woman that will lead me into abusive relationship because she doesn't stand for her right or demand for fair treatment.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oraelena: 12:52am On Apr 06, 2017
dammyllare:

Naaa.... It will be ill luck to have a child like debie
Most children who behave this way tend to commit suicide easily
These are children who has never stood for something all their lives
Their parents did everything for them
Every human is born with some pride
Debie doesn't believe she has one
During her diary session when biggie asked what she would want as superpower, believe me I said it out that she will ask to be able to read people's mind
That's who she is, people's pleaser
God himself can't please everyone
Only hypocrites who don't want to appear in anyone's bad book behave like debie
She need to understand everyone can't love her
She need to start doing what makes her happy and not what make others happy all the time
Advice to all parents is to raise their kids properly
Let them have sense of responsibility right from childhood
Let them know they need to care about their own happiness
I reject a child like Debie IJN
Are we talking about the same person that stood up against TTT when he was always picking on her? or the girl that turned EFe down the night he tried to seduce her in other to get votes?I don't even understand this Tboss ass licking you are talking about,like this Night she only tried to explain to her friend that she had no ill intentions and you guys are shouting inferiority complex up and down,and please nobody should come up with the Basset issue because we know that love can melt even the toughest hearts.Am not seeing this inferiority complex you guys are talking about.She only became friends with Tboss when the so called fantastic four turned on her and she is just trying not to loose the only friend she has in the house so how does that translate to inferiority complex?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 12:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Lhimeet2:

That simply explains why you re been tagged people's pleaser...Because you want people to believe you voted for debbie...You posted screenshots...SMH...
grin It's a lie "cry baby",I did that just to motivate my teammates.Tell me something,what about the efe fans that have been posting screenshots?are they also people pleaser?I no fit laugh o...kikikikikikikihahhahhahahhaahahhaahahaha!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 12:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Ndifereke:
Vivipop, you never wan sleep? I thought you'd be returning to this thread by the weekend? grin D
Lol, this is my twin sister o.
Not feeling sleepy yet, I hope I don't pay for it tomorrow. OK, I'm off, you cannot even allow somebody to read comments in peace.

Goodnight joor...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 12:54am On Apr 06, 2017
On another twist, if this Debbie-TBoss drama had been EFe-Marvis/Bisola, do you think they would have made it a dramatic moment like our Romanian lady?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 12:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Ndifereke:

LMFAO. grin grin grin No one to defend TBoss like he does? grin

hmmmm,
you

why are you laughing, some one cannot type his name again

in response to your question
no
I just miss him,
I miss his take on some issues
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 12:57am On Apr 06, 2017
Vivipop:
Lol, this is my twin sister o.
Not feeling sleepy yet, I hope I don't pay for it tomorrow. OK, I'm off, you cannot even allow somebody to read comments in peace.

Goodnight joor...

Lol. I didn't know you were planning on reading in peace like I've done since yesterday evening till now, if not I'd have let enjoy your reading. I was just trying to say hi. Good night Viv.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by BzDB: 12:57am On Apr 06, 2017
Setaje:

I heard her say that she moved a lot. Cus her dad was always moved to different states in Nigeria cus of the nature of his job So she has been to a lot of states in Nigeria for an average child going by some of her stories before she eventually travelled out. Trust me when I say she is a victim.

Please while she was busy moving from one state to another within Nigeria, wasn't she listening to the national anthem in school? How exactly is she the victim here please?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 12:57am On Apr 06, 2017
tafrica:

Broz, she might make a good wife because her husband will probably completely control and manipulate her like TBoss does, it might later end into abuse in marriage sincerely because her husband might gradually begin to lose respect for her. Also she might not make a good mother because she might raise her children like she is.
I liked Debbie when she got into the house but she has lost her sparks to worshiping and servicing Tboss

But do you know the fact? Every guy who has his head screwed on right would want a woman like Debie, provided the affection is mutual, because where wahala wan pass enter the home? She simply won't allow it happen. Even if you wen be man dey fain where to make trouble self you go tire. You conscience no go gree you. Abeg Debie rocks jare.

Sms: Vote Efe. Send to 32052. Get your family. Get your friends to get their friends.... No stopping. No waiting. No loitering. Keep moving.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 12:57am On Apr 06, 2017
zaho1:
grin It's a lie "cry baby",I did that just to motivate my teammates.Tell me something,what about the efe fans that have been posting screenshots?are they also people pleaser?[/b]I no fit laugh o...kikikikikikikihahhahhahahhaahahhaahahaha!
Whats the issue of the cry baby now?.. Just reply me partaking what we re saying @ d moment...Just grow up already undecided..Be civil..And in your other post there..You're claiming efe fans dont vote but only make mouth...What is this you typed here? ..SMH

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oraelena: 12:57am On Apr 06, 2017
dammyllare:

That's suicidal
It's boring

Dey dia we leave in a society where strong willed women are often advised to soften so that they will see man to marry,Whenever you want to stand up for yourself they quickly remind you that "you are a woman". Even though am not seeing the inferiority complex in her ,we live in a society where they believe that a woman " should be seen,not heard" ,am surprised people are even complaining about her alleged inferiority complex.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:58am On Apr 06, 2017
tafrica:
On another twist, if this Debbie-TBoss drama had been EFe-Marvis/Bisola, do you think they would have made it a dramatic moment like our Romanian lady?

That because Efe,Marvis or bisola wouldnt have made it a big deal and cried on a national Tv.....You dig?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 12:58am On Apr 06, 2017
Oraelena:

Are we talking about the same person that stood up against TTT when he was always picking on her? or the girl that turned EFe down the night he tried to seduce her in other to get votes?I don't even understand this Tboss ass licking you are talking about,like this Night she only tried to explain to her friend that she had no ill intentions and you guys are shouting inferiority complex up and down,and please nobody should come up with the Basset issue because we know that love can melt even the toughest hearts.Am not seeing this inferiority complex you guys are talking about.She only became friends with Tboss when the so called fantastic four turned on her and she is just trying not to loose the only friend she has in the house so how does that translate to inferiority complex?
Apologising to tboss tonight was totally uncalled for
She did nothing wrong
The other day after saying her mind to marvis, she still went to tboss for attitudinal corrections.
She doesn't want to look bad to the world or something
Forcing herself on bassey was irritating
The one I hate most which is the first sign of any one with such weakness, mirror is always their number one friend. They take solace consoling themselves by what they see in the mirror grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 1:01am On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:

hmmmm,
you

why are you laughing, some one cannot type his name again

in response to your question
no
I just miss him,
I miss his take on some issues

Weird as it sounds, I miss his madness too. If he's around tonight he wouldn't have defended Tboss, he'd rather try to create mayhem on the thread by insulting Efe or Bisola and by so doing bring chaos which will deflect the focus from TBoss. He'll probably be back by Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 1:03am On Apr 06, 2017
Factoryfitted:

But do you know the fact? Every guy who has his head screwed on right would want a woman like Debie, provided the affection is mutual, because where wahala wan pass enter the home? She simply won't allow it happen. Even if you wen be man dey fain where to make trouble self you go tire. You conscience no go gree you. Abeg Debie rocks jare.

Sms: Vote Efe. Send to 32052. Get your family. Get your friends to get their friends.... No stopping. No waiting. No loitering. Keep moving.
A debie will allow you bring a woman to your matrimonial bedroom, cook for her, and still apologize to her for putting too much salt in the food
Because she doesn't want to loose her man
Na wetin she do to aunt tboss tonight b dat

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 1:03am On Apr 06, 2017
TTT would not have bleeped up if he was the one in Tboss's shoes yesterday. If Madam Romanus was dared to recite Romanian anthem she would have proudly done so. This is BBNaija. Biggie everyone is watching u...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 1:04am On Apr 06, 2017
Oraelena:

Dey dia we leave in a society where strong willed women are often advised to soften so that they will see man to marry,Whenever you want to stand up for yourself they quickly remind you that "you are a woman". Even though am not seeing the inferiority complex in her ,we live in a society where they believe that a woman " should be seen,not heard" ,am surprised people are even complaining about her alleged inferiority complex.
Let me come and introduce you to my fiancee grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 1:05am On Apr 06, 2017
Ndifereke:

Weird as it sounds, I miss his madness too. If he's around tonight he wouldn't have defended Tboss, he'd rather try to creature mayhem on the thread by insulting Efe or Bisola and by so doing bring chaos which will deflect the focus from TBoss. He'll probably be back by Sunday.

Then join me
Threebear cry

I hope he comes back,
on what he would have done, who knows?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oraelena: 1:05am On Apr 06, 2017
dammyllare:

Apologising to tboss tonight was totally uncalled for
She did nothing wrong
The other day after saying her mind to marvis, she still went to tboss for attitudinal corrections.
She doesn't want to look bad to the world or something
Forcing herself on bassey was irritating
The one I hate most which is the first sign of any one with such weakness, mirror is always their number one friend. They take solace consoling themselves by what they see in the mirror grin

An Apology doesn't necessarily mean that you are admiting,that you are at fault,she was apologising because she didn't mean to put her friend on the spot.There is also nothing wrong in seeking for your friend's opinion when you have issues with people,a lot of us have done it in our lives so I don't get the criticism.
Most of you are just mad that she refused to join the TBoss hate bandwagon simple
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 1:07am On Apr 06, 2017
dammyllare:

The truth is, sirfee I would like to know what caused the sudden change in reactions and actions by you lately
Normally I know you rooted for bally but after that, you showed your support for efe
But suddenly when you changed moniker..... You have been reacting differently
My question is are just seeing all these about efe or you noticed them earlier and decided to turn blind eye on them because you were also reasoning with your kidney?
Or you were an hypocrite earlier but now trying to amend your ways?
Or there is a motive behind this new you?
Am just curious oooo
Am for peace cheesy
grin cheesy Ahhhhhhhhhh! See painment,dem don start they twist my words.Have a seat,let me teach you what you don't know,I don't hate Efe and any of the housemates but I hate you(the fanatics) because you are nothing but clowns.

Bally was my favourite,I later chose Debie as my second fav because she is talented.Can you show me any post where I said I'm supporting Efe,no you can't.I usually defend him and other housemates because I believe in equity.There's a big difference between supporting someone and defending him/her.There is only one post where I jokingly said "Efe for the mulla",I did this in appreciation to the supports you gave Bally.Go through all my posts,I usually defend all the housemates whenever people are shading them unnecessarily.

Stop hating others just to protect your own.It is unfair.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oraelena: 1:07am On Apr 06, 2017
dammyllare:

Let me come and introduce you to my fiancee grin

Your Fiancee has nothing to do with the negative perception of "strong women" in our society,but I know Yoruba women are quite different and I love them for that,even though that hasn't stopped their men from misbehaving o.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 1:11am On Apr 06, 2017
dammyllare:

A debie will allow you bring a woman to your matrimonial bedroom, cook for her, and still apologize to her for putting too much salt in the food
Because she doesn't want to loose her man
Na wetin she do to aunt tboss tonight b dat

I see your point Dammy. Not every guy tho is like that. I pray she gets a man who recognizes her cool qualities, is patient with her when she is not being so cool and helps her build her confidence in herself by constantly being there for her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 1:12am On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:

Then join me
Threebear cry

I hope he comes back,
on what he would have done, who knows?

He'll be back, I know him. He promised to troll Efe fans on the final day, and he wont miss it. He'll reply your mentions by Saturday after the voting, So no need expecting him soon.

On the TBoss issue, just try to forget it. Today was her turn, last time was Efe's. Tomorrow might be Debie's time to Fûck up. This is not TBoss' first time of crying for silly reasons, by later today, everyone will move on. Her fans will still vote for her regardless.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 1:13am On Apr 06, 2017
Oraelena:

First of all Miyonce has moved on maybe you should too,moreover the guy seems to hate Efe more than Tboss.
secondly this is a game and the house mates will do everything to take their perceived threats out,forget that they are using TBoss's bad side as an excuse to hate on her ,for instance Bisola hates her because of TTT but she uses Tboss's bad side as an excuse.

Yes, it's a game, however it is played by humans. That's why d moral majority of viewers do not tolerate her strategy of extreme manipulation & unbridled arrogance.
That u or Miyonse gives tacit approval to dis intolerable behaviors does not mean everyone will.
Move on?. If u can not tolerate d fact dat we will continue to condemn dis bad behaviours, u can pls do d needful.
U can continue to hypothesize about why Bisola doesn't like Tboss but one thing is clear there are many reason most HMs & viewers do not like her. It will be delusional not to think Tbos is d main architect of her predicament.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 1:16am On Apr 06, 2017
Timmypaul:
I can see you are pained, There nothing you gonna do to stop efechukwu from winning on sunday. You guys are the minority, Efe is bigger than the show itself. You just have to accept that.
grin Pained? How?if Efe wins,he no go share the money give me and you,also if Debie wins,she no go share the money give us.I'm just watching this show for fun,I'm not a fanatic like you,bbn go end on sunday.All the housemates are winners,you go still continue dey blame buhari and his government for your condition smhhhh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.