Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3119111 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 12:12am On Apr 06, 2017
frankfiny:
Is that a poem or what? undecided

*Tboss* Why do you always have to strike people's comment frankfiny? You are horrid and a silly child. You and I are not mates, I can't remember when last a small boy insulted me, take your time o. Take your time. sad

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 12:12am On Apr 06, 2017
dammyllare:

You can decide to turn blind eyes to not seeing those traits
I just made my view in peace judging from watching her for weeks and today
And I repeat, I reject a child like her
Alot of talents has wasted all because of one vice or the other
The list is endless
Let her hit the entertainment industry first
Then one blogger should catch her and give her serious defermation
Maybe she will go and start trying to explain herself to everyone in the whole world

Exactly my point!
She always seeks people's validation and favour. She practically asslicks TBoss in the house to please her. She's always the one to beg and ask TBoss if anything she says is okay or not.
Does she have to spend much time begging or explaining herself to TBoss. Is is her fault TBoss doesn't know national anthem?

If anyone says that's a good trait and not low self esteem, good for them. For me, I will not train my children to grow up like that where they are always bullied by them contemporaries and pay much attention to how they will please someone.

Let me ask this; Why should it be Debbie always begging or feeling inferior to TBoss and not the other way round?
Doesn't Debbie also deserve to be pleased and worshiped by TBoss? Oh I Guess, because Debbie doesn't deserve to be pampered.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 06, 2017
Lol. And i heard Tboss can't recite national anthem and blamed debie. Tboss is the kind of girlfriend that blame her boyfriend for contacting STD from her. She will be like ' Why did you penetrate to where the STD is' lmao

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2017
zaho1:
grin One just mentioned me now,he said I'm confused,yiddy yiddy yadda just because I said the truth.When I was busy defending their god(Efe) and his rap,I be better person dat time but now I'm a people pleaser because I'm supporting and defending their enemy(I'm laughing in swahili).

Check my posts,you will see the screenshots of votes I gave Debie this afternoon,ask them to upload theirs,most of them can't because they are only voting with their mouth yet they are accusing of not doing my best for Debie.I'm a humanist and I will always call a spade a spade.There is life after bbn smh!
The truth is, sirfee I would like to know what caused the sudden change in reactions and actions by you lately
Normally I know you rooted for bally but after that, you showed your support for efe
But suddenly when you changed moniker..... You have been reacting differently
My question is are just seeing all these about efe or you noticed them earlier and decided to turn blind eye on them because you were also reasoning with your kidney?
Or you were an hypocrite earlier but now trying to amend your ways?
Or there is a motive behind this new you?
Am just curious oooo
Am for peace cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2017
dammyllare:

Naaa.... It will be ill luck to have a child like debie
Most children who behave this way tend to commit suicide easily
These are children who has never stood for something all their lives
Their parents did everything for them
Every human is born with some pride
Debie doesn't believe she has one
During her diary session when biggie asked what she would want as superpower, believe me I said it out that she will ask to be able to read people's mind
That's who she is, people's pleaser
God himself can't please everyone
Only hypocrites who don't want to appear in anyone's bad book behave like debie
She need to understand everyone can't love her
She need to start doing what makes her happy and not what make others happy all the time
Advice to all parents is to raise their kids properly
Let them have sense of responsibility right from childhood
Let them know they need to care about their own happiness
I reject a child like Debie IJN

Are u also a psychologist. You have written everything and you got it very right. I pity her a lot and I wouldn't want my female children to be anything like her except for her talent. Such people also have the tendency to be in abusive relationships physical or mental like her relationship wiv tboss. I know her problem. Her strict and religious father turned her like this. Most of all this funny and irrational behaviours have a lot to do wiv our upbringing and child hood experiences Although some psychologist believe otherwise. But when you listen to them talk about their family background and exhibit certain behaviors, you'd understand why they behave that way.

By the way People think I am talking rubbish when I say efe cannot handle success. It will show in the coming months after the show.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2017
doyinisaac:
[s]i checked some several pages of this thread and saw people comments and obviously you are among the noisemakers....even debbie family members no carry the matter put for head the way u carried the matter,insulting people because of a housemate that does not know whether you and i exist.......big brother will finish and u and the same people u are insulting each other will still be on nairaland and move on.....creating enemies because of big brother wey shishi no go touch una hand.....just stammering because of what exactly??debbie rise??even debbie rise don move on,tboss don move on and tommorow u will still see all of them playing with each other while u keep giving yourself hypertension on nairaland..........this big brother should just end before some people will get high bp over NOTHING...........dog bite john na joseph dey cry....na so ur case be..[/s].

Its a free world Mr man. I am having fun and whatever i do here I do to support or defend my favorite. Evryone does d same. As far as dis debie matter is concerned, i carry am for head. kiss
Efe fans do the same. Tboss fans do d same.
If i dont address you dont have to quote me.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by doyinisaac(m): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2017
Oraelena:

? are you OK?how much will being on Naira land or voting for your favourite HM add to your bank acc?
if that is how your brain can interprete my question then that is your cup of tea...............goodnight.......

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2017
Anitateddy:
Lol. And i heard Tboss can't recite national anthem and blamed debie. Tboss is the kind of girlfriend that blame her boyfriend for contacting STD from her. She will be like ' Why did you penetrate to where the STD is' lmao

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by doyinisaac(m): 12:17am On Apr 06, 2017
geekybabe:

Its a free world Mr man. I am having fun and whatever i do here I do to support or defend my favorite. Evryone does d same. As far as dis debie matter is concerned, i carry am for head. kiss
Efe fans do the same. Tboss fans do d same.
If i dont address you dont have to quote me.

It is called a "forum" for a reason.......if u do not want anyone to quote u then do not comment on a public forum...this is a forum and not your whatsapp.....goodnight madam free world ......common sense is not always common......so many noise-making.......as if the forum na your house where u can tell people when they should quote u or not and yeah u do not need to address someone before they quote u on a PUBLIC forum...common sense should tell u that.....address ko postal office ni...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:17am On Apr 06, 2017
Lol seriously?... Are you that old?.... You act younger than your age lol
Ginaz:

*Tboss* Why do you always have to strike people's comment frankfiny? You are horrid and a silly child. You and I are not mates, I can't remember when last a small boy insulted me, take your time o. Take your time. sad
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 12:17am On Apr 06, 2017
Incase you havent voted yet, or you still have extra credit left,

Text Vote Efe to 32052
You can also vote via wechat by following africamagictv.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Timmypaul: 12:18am On Apr 06, 2017
zaho1:
grin One just mentioned me now,he said I'm confused,yiddy yiddy yadda just because I said the truth.When I was busy defending their god(Efe) and his rap,I be better person dat time but now I'm a people pleaser because I'm supporting and defending their enemy(I'm laughing in swahili).

Check my posts,you will see the screenshots of votes I gave Debie this afternoon,ask them to upload theirs,most of them can't because they are only voting with their mouth yet they are accusing of not doing my best for Debie.I'm a humanist and I will always call a spade a spade.There is life after bbn smh!
I can see you are pained, There nothing you gonna do to stop efechukwu from winning on sunday. You guys are the minority, Efe is bigger than the show itself. You just have to accept that.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 12:19am On Apr 06, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol seriously?... Are you that old?.... You act younger than your age lol

Goodnight, hope to see you on the good side tomorrow. Time for humorous joke is over, sleep sleep sleep time. Bye. smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:21am On Apr 06, 2017
Lool okay see you tommorow

Goodnight smiley
Ginaz:

Goodnight, hope to see you on the good side tomorrow. Time for humorous joke is over, sleep sleep sleep time. Bye. smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 12:21am On Apr 06, 2017
All i know is........................

Tboss no fit recite our National Anthem.......
#EfeNation

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 12:21am On Apr 06, 2017
siempere:
Hehehehe....Girl u haff scattered my dada....this is just d married Tboss....in action....

Lol, someone once said I have a six sense for humor. wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 12:23am On Apr 06, 2017
tafrica:

Exactly my point!
She always seeks people's validation and favour. She practically asslicks TBoss in the house to please her. She's always the one to beg and ask TBoss if anything she says is okay or not.
Does she have to spend much time begging or explaining herself to TBoss. Is is her fault TBoss doesn't know national anthem?

If anyone says that's a good trait and not low self esteem, good for them. For me, I will not train my children to grow up like that where they are always bullied by them contemporaries and pay much attention to how they will please someone.

Let me ask this; Why should it be Debbie always begging or feeling inferior to TBoss and not the other way round?
Doesn't Debbie also deserve to be pleased and worshiped by TBoss? Oh I Guess, because Debbie doesn't deserve to be pampered.
Smiles, it's really funny
I remember while growing up.
When I get beaten in school and rush home to report to my dad that a fellow class mate beat me and I ended up crying and running home
My dad will first beat like hell telling me he doesn't give birth to fools
He taught me to always defend myself when no one will be there to defend me
When your classmate harass you, report to your class teacher first not some stupid crying
If he doesn't stop, stand tall to him and face him
Even if you were defeated, he will be proud you stood for yourself before going with you to school next time
That is how I was brought up
Not some ass licking and apologizing to everyone
Though she will make a good wife by being submissive to her husband always but trust me she will be at the end of so many domestic abuse if it continues this way

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 12:23am On Apr 06, 2017
Oraelena:

well the last time I checked 3 ex housemates and 1 house mate all hate your hero Efe,and I won't be surprised if the numbers increases once the show is over.What do you have to say about that?
grin Fatality....wickedness..bros why you wicked like this?Their god is the greatest and flawless,I don't think you are right about Efe(the supremo).

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 12:28am On Apr 06, 2017
Am i the only one experience this anormally yaat channel 29 isn't showing anymore since on sunday. I thought it was general issue on sunday before i travelled only to come back today and i can only get 34stations others. Mails and twitter complaint aint responded to by gotv CC, What could be wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 06, 2017

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 12:28am On Apr 06, 2017
Setaje:

Are u also a psychologist. You have written everything and you got it very right. I pity her a lot and I wouldn't want my female children to be anything like her except for her talent. Such people also have the tendency to be in abusive relationships physical or mental like her relationship wiv tboss. I know her problem. Her strict and religious father turned her like this. Most of all this funny and irrational behaviours have a lot to do wiv our upbringing and child hood experiences Although some psychologist believe otherwise. But when you listen to them talk about their family background and exhibit certain behaviors, you'd understand why they behave that way.

By the way People think I am talking rubbish when I say efe cannot handle success. It will show in the coming months after the show.
cheesy grin am just an engineer entrusted with constructions
On Efe, well I can't say but I will like to see that
One way or the other he will have to live in a way
On fames, so many superstars came from a more humble family than him and are handling fame so well
Having passed through the four walls of school I believe he would have learnt some things
We all await what happens after BBN

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 12:29am On Apr 06, 2017
doyinisaac:
It is called a "forum" for a reason.......if u do not want anyone to quote u then do not comment on a public forum...this is a forum and not your whatsapp.....goodnight madam free world......common sense is not always common......so many noise-making.......

Class captain of Nairaland. Oya Start writing d names of noisemakers if dat is d solution to your problem. If its a forum then what is your business with what i write? Am i writing on your head?

Sincerely. You are not worth it. Nope. You are not worth d attention you seek so desperately.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by doyinisaac(m): 12:29am On Apr 06, 2017
Anitateddy:
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 12:30am On Apr 06, 2017
dammyllare:

Smiles, it's really funny
I remember while growing up.
When I get beaten in school and rush home to report to my dad that a fellow class mate beat me and I ended up crying and running home
My dad will first beat like he'll telling me he doesn't give birth to fools
He taught me to always defend myself when no one will be there to defend me
When your classmate harass you, report to your class teacher first not some stupid crying
If he doesn't stop, stand tall to him and face him
Even if you were defeated, he will be proud you stood for yourself before going with you to school next time
That is how I was brought up
Not some assumptions lacking and apologizing to everyone
Though she will make a good wife by being submissive to her husband always but trust me she will be at the end of so many domestic abuse if it continues this way

Broz, she might make a good wife because her husband will probably completely control and manipulate her like TBoss does, it might later end into abuse in marriage sincerely because her husband might gradually begin to lose respect for her. Also she might not make a good mother because she might raise her children like she is.
I liked Debbie when she got into the house but she has lost her sparks to worshiping and servicing Tboss

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by doyinisaac(m): 12:30am On Apr 06, 2017
geekybabe:

Class captain of Nairaland. Oya Start writing d names of noisemakers if dat is d solution to your problem. If its a forum then what is your business with what i write? Am i writing on your head?

Sincerely. You are not worth it. Nope. You are not worth d attention you seek so desperately.

is that why you are pouring spit on your bodytake it easy madam....see all the veins coming out from your head because u are quoting me.....don't have high bp ooooo grin should i help u to get panadol because am sure you are already having headache by now..pele...it is not easy to defend....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oraelena: 12:32am On Apr 06, 2017
guardsman:

If every HM loves Efe, then he has a problem. Everyone can not love u. How is it surprising dat someone who unravelled on Tv before our eyes as an arrogant, mean-spirited, condescending individual who threw under d bus, many HMs including d one whom she professed love to has people who resent her?. I watched her seize young Miyonse's hands to squeeze her fake elderly boobs in d night only to nominate his ass 4 eviction in d morning. How difficult is it to resent such an individual?.
BTW, Efe is no god, he has his faults. I hav many favourites but I'm voting him to win.

First of all Miyonce has moved on maybe you should too,moreover the guy seems to hate Efe more than Tboss.
secondly this is a game and the house mates will do everything to take their perceived threats out,forget that they are using TBoss's bad side as an excuse to hate on her ,for instance Bisola hates her because of TTT but she uses Tboss's bad side as an excuse.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 12:33am On Apr 06, 2017
Teams TeamBoss and Debbierise, do you still feel Debbie should be taken on vacation to Dubai by TBsoss after this national anthem drama?
Click for Yes and Share for No

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 12:35am On Apr 06, 2017
Our national anthem? she bleep up hoha! This set up was God's making. Make I hear say BB let her win. Then we go know which country she dey actually rep. She should go for her vacations but not with this N25m. Debie well done for being a vessel God used today.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oraelena: 12:37am On Apr 06, 2017
All of you hating on Debby rise when in reality she is the ideal Nigerian girl , most of you want women that you can completely dominate, but act like you want women who can stand up for themselves.In real life Debby would be considered wife material.
plus I tire for people that are wishing suicide on her,how many Naija women like her have committed suicide?some of you are taking things to far.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 12:39am On Apr 06, 2017
zaho1:

That simply explains why you re been tagged people's pleaser...Because you want people to believe you voted for debbie...You posted screenshots...SMH...

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 12:42am On Apr 06, 2017
Vivipop, you never wan sleep? I thought you'd be returning to this thread by the weekend? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 12:42am On Apr 06, 2017
Oraelena:
All of you hating on Debby rise when in reality she is the ideal Nigerian girl most of you want women that you can completely dominate but act like you want women who can stand up for themselves.In real life Debby would be considered wife material.
plus I tire for people that are wishing suicide on her,how many Naija women like her have committed suicide?some of you are taking things to far.

Sincerely, I can't marry such woman unless she admits that trait and ready to work on it. Though I agree many men will go for her, but eventually it will end up being an abusive relationship just like what is happening between her and TBoss
I cant marry a woman who can't stand for herself or her children and always needs me to defend her. I can't marry a woman who thinks pleasing other people at the expense of your own happiness or family is an ideal way of life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.