Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3119001 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2017
vedah:

Shut the hell up already undecided

I believe oyind17 warned you already. I'm not supporting anybody but I can't help it. Geekybabe aired her opinion about debie-rise. Honestly, I and Debbie have something in common. I won't let a manipulative bit.ch try to make me look bad because she's dumb not to know her national anthem. If Debbie had flared up, you'll be the same set to call her a pretender. That, "she's showing her true colours". Lemme school you undecided Do you know what self control is? You don't baby. And that's what Debbie knows and mehn I'm proud of her!

Now back to why I'm quoting you. undecided
Seems you enjoy 'flexing muscles' on Nairaland abi? What's the meaning of the codswallop you uttered? I'm disappointed to say the least. Someone aired her option and the best you can do as a gentleman or a sane individual is to keep scrolling if you don't like what she wrote and if you can't help it, argue reasonably. You've no right to call her existence senseless. Like who the hell are you to call someone's existence useless? Your own that is useful who know you? You're trying to get cheap likes in my opinion, because not long ago, you were for nobody and now you're for Efe. Okay Sam, campaign for Efe without sounding like a sissy.

Going around to insult people like a lunatic who just laid hands on a phone with data. That's how you sound! You better school yourself and get your priorities right. Can't let you go about acting this stupid because I know you to be sensible.
Chisos,see finishing...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by prescar14: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2017
Good morning everyone,

Let's Vote for tboss,
We all make mistakes
I remember watching waje say she once forgot the lines of the national anthem on stage,
,tboss has apologised to Debby.let's move on
Vote TBoss to 32052,
#bossnation

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2017
Girliving:

Lol... I thank people who I feel are making some sense... I'm tired of the set of judgemental peeps we av here... They'd be the first to insult other housemates, bt when the one they support is caught in d crossfire, they become all defensive n try to insult other HMs or spew rubbish... I av notyn in defending one's HM, bt be ready to av urs bashed from tym to tym. If u claim ur HM is'righteous', then let other HMs be.

I understood you perfectly, I was just pulling your legs; plus i found the "thank yous" kind of funny. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2017
Ekinematics:

Being petty is in your genes.
is being poor ur heritage?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Phrankfree(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2017
abeg oh I heard efe does not know how many colours the national flag has...nah wah oh nah only tboss faults dem dey see...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:45am On Apr 06, 2017
prescar14:
Good morning everyone,

Let's Vote for tboss,
We all make mistakes,tboss has apologised to Debby.
Vote TBoss to 32052,
#bossnation

so she apologized?
but see how here is very quiet,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2017
Vanessa88:
As for the zaho1/sifree guy, his antecedents tell who he really is, very unstable on his stand on issues and reasoning like a jerryfish, fair weather person, wherever the wind blows he follows grin
I don't know why people are taking him serious, his opinion remains mediocre

He calls us fanatics and extremist but he practically sleeps on this bbnaija thread all night long with different monikers to campaign for different hms.. Isn't that hypocrisy
grin I don't troll with ladies but I want to correct you about myself,before bbn I always log in to nairaland at night because I'm always busy during the workdays.I'm doing the same thing now,I will continue to do the same after bbn on sunday.Good afternoon,there is nothing you can do about it.

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mrpaulo89(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
is nigerian anthem an anthem som1 should know

I have forgotten the smelling thing

Useless country of poor people

Most ugly

Vote tboss
You wrote this shit!, guy pray for sense....

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2017
crowntoro:

Arise O compatriots
Nigerian's call obey
To serve our father's land
With love and strength and faith

That labor of our hero's past
shall never be in vain
To srve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity

Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause
Guide our leaders right
Help our youth and truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build our nation where peace and justice shall reign

OYA LEARN tongue tongue

Fatherland
Nigeria's
Heroes
The labour
Youth the truth
Peace and Justice reign (the "shall" was officially removed in 92 or so)

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:48am On Apr 06, 2017
Pls keep the votes coming
Text Vote Efe to 32052

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2017
Phrankfree:
abeg oh I heard efe does not know how many colours the national flag has...nah wah oh nah only tboss faults dem dey see...
grin Are you serious?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Oyind17:
Na wa o
Yes..Any p?.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Is it true dat Bisola was pregnant during project fame . Wow! She is strong like dat. Never let anything get her down

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2017
Bisola is so much FUN - no DULL Moment with her around. Vote no one else but BISOLA. Let your votes count. VIA SMS or via WeChat (copied from twitter)

SMS Vote Bisola to 32052 kiss wink

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Lhimeet2:

Yes..Any p?.
How?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Everyone that knows me here knows I've been a staunch supporter of Tboss but I won't hesitate to say the truth when I see it staring me in the face .No one is perfect and the house mates are all humans afterall but my dear Tboss really has some personality disorders.The way she tried to make Debbie look bad for her inability to sing the national anthem is just plain wrong and all shades of evil.She's taking advantage of Debbies' good heart and kind nature and that poor girl is apologizing for doing absolutely nothing wrong.Gifty would have taken corrections and laughed over the whole ish but Tboss is trying to make herself look like the victim she ain't .She's extremely sensitive and Quite manipulative and I really dunno if it's her strategy or how she really is in real life but if it is then she should change.I love her still and will vote for her till the very end .Goodluck to the other contestants.#BossNation

You said it all. Tboss unravelled b4 our eyes as a mean-spirited, manifestly arrogant, manipulative & condescending person.
I've always said it, dat it's not like d individuals who support Tboss do not see or know these things about her, but they still support her, regardless.
Wit their tacit approval of these intolerable behaviours could it be dat they ar birds of a feather who see themselves in her?.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2017
tsquaure:
Is it true dat Bisola was pregnant during project fame . Wow! She is strong like dat. Never let anything get her down
IS IT TRUE THAT BISOLA WAS FVCKING TWO FRIENDS AT A TIME? WOW! SHE IS STRONG LIKE THAT. NEVER LET ANYTHING GET HER DOWN.. undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2017
akthedream:

ID IT TRUE THAT BISOLA WAS FVCKING FRIENDS AT A TIME? WOW! SHE IS STRONG LIKE THAT. NEVER LET ANYTHING GET HER DOWN..
lol

team neutral and team undecided
please vote for TBoss
Sms Vote TBoss to 32052,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2017
guardsman:

Tboss unravelled b4 our eyes as a mean-spirited, manifestly arrogant, manipulative & condescending person
I've always said it, dat it's not like d individuals who support Tboss do not see or know these things about her, but they still support her, regardless. Wit their tacit approval of these intolerable behaviours could it be dat they ar birds of a feather who see themselves in her?.
there is no rich , fine looking person that Doesn't exhibit at least one or all of those attributes

u have spent ur whole life around poor people , we understand cry why such attributes will seem alien to you

But abeg dont u dare use it to insult her

if u ever become rich , which u wouldnt cry , u will do worst
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2017
Phrankfree:

You know what, check this thread very, it is flooded with Video of TBoss' disgraceful inability to recite anthem and pledge. I'm sure you can do same by uploading such Efe video and see how we take him up.

Infact, only TBoss appears dull to still commit such blunder again.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
my belle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Isn't Miriam yoruba?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
Vorpal:

Isn't Miriam yoruba?
u bring my fiancee into this thread angry let this be the last time i would tell u this

Dont try it again , she isn't yoruba
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by giwish(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
PrincessKab:
Wowww...That's 300Level. Good stuff. Unilag or which school?

200lvl,,,,OOU
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
tafrica:

You know what, check this thread very, it is flooded with Video of TBoss' disgraceful inability to recite anthem and pledge. I'm sure you can do same by uploading such Efe video and see how we take him up.

Infact, only TBoss appears dull to still commit blunder again.

Wanted to thank you bt restrained myself. Funny tin, he is d only one who saw that cs if it was true, d internet wld av been awash with people dissing him... He is just trying to get cheap likes. Pity people didn't fall for it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
giwish:

200lvl,,,,OOU
that yeye school cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i did pre-degree there , stayed at oru cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na cultism chase me comot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i hail una
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
mrpaulo89:
You wrote this shit!, guy pray for sense....
like the one u have abi? Abeg get lost
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by COOL10(m): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:
Did tboss apologize this morning?,
some one please answer me

if she did, I hope it will make FP the same way it did when she blamed debie
. It most likely will not. This just shows you that the people who actually rushed to post about it yesterday,did so not with patriotic hearts but with selfish ones with intents of either tarnishing TBoss or gathering temporary popularity with nairaland likes.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
handsam:

Another inconsequential dolt posting hogwash with her epileptic thumbs. grin
Shouldn't you be mixing make-ups and using pancakes on your face or painting your overgrown finger nails to make yourself feel fly and wanted? grin
This post is as senseless as your compatriot's post, i.e your existence is also as senseless as your post.

#VoteEfe. kiss
YOU WILL SOON CRY..... BELIEVE ME.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Me I no sabi sing national anthem.

Come and beat me!

The things that will beat you are already in your body. Your stupidity will beat you. Your foolishness will beat you. Your idiocy will beat you. Your imbecility will beat you. your cluelessness will beat you.

If i decide after all these to beat you, yhen I'd be no different from a wicked and soulless being.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by giwish(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
that yeye school cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i did pre-degree there , stayed at oru cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na cultism chase me comot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i hail una

lwkmd,obviously cultism hardly exist at d college of med,cos we r in sagamu nt wit oda dept...so everybdy wit his/her book ni
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
u bring my fiancee into this thread angry let this be the last time i would tell u this

Dont try it again , she isn't yoruba

Are you threatening me on the internet?

Okay,She looked yoruba to me tho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.