Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3119029 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Girliving:

Wanted to thank you bt restrained myself. Funny tin, he is d only one who saw that cs if it was true, d internet wld av been awash with people dissing him... He is just trying to get cheap likes. Pity people didn't fall for it

Ofcuz I Know, just quickly pointed out her/his pettiness. You don't just post things like that online without video evidence lest one will appear stupid
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mrpaulo89(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
akthedream:

SOMETHING DEY WORRY YOUR HEAD... DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF 98.89%?
Guy wettin do you? Abeg tell me the meaning of 98.89% of some mathematician, and pls mind ur speech, follow me yarn normal word, I no be E-fighter so bro no insult me....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nigerians are simply the best grin grin grin...Keep voting, text Vote Efe to 32052

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
teelaw4life:

The things that will beat you are already in your body. Your stupidity will beat you. Your foolishness will beat you. Your idiocy will beat you. Your imbecility will beat you. your cluelessness will beat you.

If i decide after all these to beat you, yhen I'd be no different from a wicked and soulless being.
Ah ah! This is not necessary at all. It was obviously a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
giwish:

lwkmd,obviously cultism hardly exist at d college of med,cos we r in sagamu nt wit oda dept...so everybdy wit his/her book ni
well i hail sha , after uniport and uniben na oou , even unical that i schooled at self , it wasnt as bad as oou
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
toseen7:
eosigwe ammyluv2002 to9ine ECXUSEme2
smokey3y3z ninnyanny zicoraads oviejnr
gengen118 prettythicksme factsandfigures
Berryice huey99 Tare22 Princesskab chy200
Donbabajay12 SPDAZZY ovop vanessa88
Dynamite02 Bae026 xiana lilee2hot episteme2
Austar Laveda justjify Oskilala Latebloomerrr
vivipop lostcity smellymouth Hamminaz seasy
Dospix lillya Timmypaul jojogirlx ladyprosper
kingmekus sseunhayor ceno1ditaliano plus10
deathstroke Estellar UgojiC Dammyllare
bibijegede misswang001 L0velyn Handsam
vickydevoka Richykushk Tustrange Traecey
sweetestrose Adudu208 sharrp chiefheywhy
Darmeelolarh giwish Lhimeet2..

Patriotic citizens of #EfeNation, top of the morning to y'all..

Based On Logistics & As e dey HOT! like National Anthem tongue
#TheirBossNoSabi tongue

Lets keep voting for #IgweEfe, we have just 3 days to go,No dulling guys.........

The hammer code na Vote Efe to 32052..

#JahBless
#EfeNation
Voting continue this morning...No sleeping on the bicycle...
SMS; Vote Efe to 32052
cool

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Vorpal:

Are you threatening me on the internet?

Okay,She looked yoruba to me tho.
buy a beta phone , maybe u will see things clearly
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
mrpaulo89:
Guy wettin do you? Abeg tell me the meaning of 98.89% of some mathematician, and pls mind ur speech, follow me yarn normal word, I no be E-fighter so bro no insult me....
GO AND ASK YOU MATHEMATICS TEACHER OR GO BACK TO YOUR 123....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mrpaulo89(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
like the one u have abi? Abeg get lost
You can pray for that too, It may help you in future....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
buy a beta phone , maybe u will see things clearly

I hear you grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Anitateddy:
Poor tboss couldn't even sing our national anthem. I fell in love with debie for confronting tboss yesterday but she needs to understand that she can't please everybody. She isn't a jollof rice.

Efenation,keep pumping those vote for our igwe. Vote Efe to 32050 now!!!
32052 sad
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mrpaulo89(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
akthedream:

GO AND ASK YOU MATHEMATICS TEACHER OR GO BACK TO YOUR 123....
I see, Lol.... you try, it will take you to places...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
SAY NO TO POVERTY

SAY NO TO UGLINESS

SAY NO TO SMELLING PEOPLE

SAY NO TO UNEDUCATED PEOPLE

SAY NO TO ILLITERACY

SAY NO TO UGLY FAMILIES

SAY NO TO DARKNESS

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by micxwell(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lhimeet2:

32052 sad
She's yet to vote obviously cheesy. All of una wey dey campaign without voting, do something about your favourite HMs o.. Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tboss issue remind me of the NSCDC 'my OGA @ d top issue'. Whether every other Nigerian no sabi the website, the fact be say the victim was on live TV. Imagine if because of her beauty she was asked to represent Nigeria in BBA and one of the tasks was for each HM to recite their country's anthem. All these covering for her would have been story for d gods because our President self for summon those wey nominate her. She even said Uriel wasn't photogenic. If she was a dark lady and put side by side with Uriel she this say she for dey preferred? Babe nor rep Naija in any ramification.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sweetestrose(f): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
SAY NO TO POVERTY

SAY NO TO UGLINESS

SAY NO TO ILLITERACY

SAY NO TO UGLY FAMILIES

SAY NO THE DARKNESS

Seriously did you had to go this far? How can you call a whole family all these names and even go miles by putting up their picture.
Are you God?
Can you create a being?
The last time I checked bbn is not a beauty pageant show.
Say no to beauty without brain
Say no to wreckless spending.
Say no to nudity.
Say no to manipulator.
Let your vote impact a change.
Let your vote transform a life.
Let your vote change a status.
Let your vote support the upcoming generation to be a better one.

31 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
tafrica:

You know what, check this thread very, it is flooded with Video of TBoss' disgraceful inability to recite anthem and pledge. I'm sure you can do same by uploading such Efe video and see how we take him up.

Infact, only TBoss appears dull to still commit such blunder again.
HE IS RIGHT...THERE WAS A DAY BASSEY AND EFE WERE KINDA PLAYING FOOTBALL OR SOMETHING.. EFE WAS ARGUING WITH BASSEY THAT NIGERIA FLAG HAS 3 COLOURS..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by micxwell(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
SAY NO TO POVERTY

SAY NO TO UGLINESS

SAY NO TO ILLITERACY

SAY NO TO UGLY FAMILIES

SAY NO DARKNESS
Chai, you like trouble ehn cheesy, they are coming for your head.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
guardsman:

You said it all. Tboss unravelled b4 our eyes as a mean-spirited, manifestly arrogant, manipulative & condescending person.
I've always said it, dat it's not like d individuals who support Tboss do not see or know these things about her, but they still support her, regardless.
Wit their tacit approval of these intolerable behaviours could it be dat they ar birds of a feather who see themselves in her?.
your assertion is wrong,we all have our reasons for supporting each hm,it doesn't have anything to do with seeeing them as a reflection of ourselves.It might be a simple admiration,appealing personality or whatever reason.Everyone is entitled to their choices and preferences and we must not all like the same people

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jude, when will you learn to be mature? How much do you have and how much is your family worth? What is your level of education? I am sure you have only a first degree. You always type thrash forgetting that life doesn't end on nairaland.. Just know that karma is a bitch, and all you brag about can be taken away from you in a split of seconds...I would not say more than this.
CuteJude:
SAY NO TO POVERTY

SAY NO TO UGLINESS

SAY NO TO ILLITERACY

SAY NO TO UGLY FAMILIES

SAY NO DARKNESS

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Anitateddy:
Poor tboss couldn't even sing our national anthem. I fell in love with debie for confronting tboss yesterday but she needs to understand that she can't please everybody. She isn't a jollof rice.

Efenation,keep pumping those vote for our igwe. Vote Efe to 32050 now!!!
SEE KETTLE CALLING POT BLACK. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
SAY NO TO POVERTY

SAY NO TO UGLINESS

SAY NO TO ILLITERACY

SAY NO TO UGLY FAMILIES

SAY NO DARKNESS
arent you the guy that lied about having 18mil and was busted? grin Here you are insulting an innocent family that might even be better off than yours,the irony!This post is wrong on all levels.Ugly families??smelling people??darkness??Like seriously ??This is the lowest of the low I've seen,why do u have to bring his family into this?I understand you hate the man but you didn't have to stoop so low.Im sure you wouldn't like it if someone insults ur mom much less ur entire family.youve taken this hate to a whole new level and It might consume you soon.

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
there is no rich , fine looking person that Doesn't exhibit at least one or all of those attributes

u have spent ur whole life around poor people , we understand cry why such attributes will seem alien to you

But abeg dont u dare use it to insult her

if u ever become rich , which u wouldnt cry , u will do worst

Tbore is not frm a rich family & she's not d 1st beauty on BBA/BBN. Lucille frm Namibia & Dillish Matthews, BBA winner were stunning beauties in BBA but not for once did anyone accuse them of arrogance.

It's a shame dat those wit less to boast about do it d most. d less we hav, d more we feel dat we ar required to brag.
Whenever I read ur fake, absurd boasts, I smell sh*t of bull from afar. Honestly, it's no longer funny.
In ur primitive mind, boasting of possessing a DStv Explora would make d poor man conscious of his poverty. Lol
Wit dis ur mentality, how is it surprising dat u adore & support one of d most manifestly arrogant, condescending, manipulative & mean-spirited HMs ever in BBA/BBN history?.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Efe dey use style dey yab Bisola
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
is nigerian anthem an anthem som1 should know

I have forgotten the smelling thing

Useless country of poor people

Most ugly

Vote tboss

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
,it doesn't have anything to do with seeeing them as a reflection of ourselves
e pain aaaammm. Na dis one u suppose sue for. Tell Dino to give you im lawyer number. You got ask for 10bn cowries grin

Brownbarbie97:
Everyone is entitled to their choices and preferences and we must not all like the same people
Bull's eye. shocked

But make I ask ooo, wetin dey d BBNaija (ironically taking place in SA. Dem no trust NEPAgrin) wen pesin go spend hard-earned #35 to vote for? Well to paraphrase you "we must not all like the same shows"

Enjoy your lost #35 because nobody go win. cheesy On dat day NEPA no go give u light to watch am. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Those complaining about Jude's comment, didn't you see the thread on FP comparing the 2 families? I'm tired of the silly show.

Debie-rise all the way
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
SAY NO TO POVERTY

SAY NO TO UGLINESS

SAY NO TO ILLITERACY

SAY NO TO UGLY FAMILIES

SAY NO TO DARKNESS

@BrownBarbie Now I see why you complained.

How is this not racism?

Black man is his own undoing.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Oyind17:
Those complaining about Jude's comment, didn't you see the thread on FP comparing the 2 families? I'm tired of the silly show.

Debie-rise all the way
Is the comparison not based on rich and poor?
Read all that he wrote and tell yourself the boy is not brainsick.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
The funniest part of it all is that Bisola will beat t boss on Sunday. Efe first, bisola runner up. Her fans don't make noise but she has more fan than that manipulative white witch. She's also gonna win the one campaign. Efe for the money.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sweetestrose:

Seriously did you had to go this far? How can you call a whole family all these names and even go miles by putting up their picture.
Are you God?
Can you create a being?
The last time I checked bbn is not a beauty pageant show.
Say no to beauty without brain
Say no to wreckless spending.
Say no to nudity.
Say no to manipulator.
Let your vote impact a change.
Let your vote transform a life.
Let your vote change a status.
Let your vote support the upcoming generation to be a better one.
Vote Efe.
SMS Vote Efe to 32052.

No need talking to a fool. Changes notyn... Bt he wld flip of his family is brought into d mattee. Leave him to keep showing his inadequacies

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
As White As SNOW
As Fast As CHEETAH
As Slow As SNAIL
As Dumb As TBOSS
As Manipulative As TBOSS
As Crybaby As TBOSS
grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.