Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3133076 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sheylarhh(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
I hope there won't be a nationwide riot if Efe doesn't win BBN...The thugs he has as fans are way too much....#runs out of thread dodging all kinds of insults#
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
I havent seen any Team Efe that voted TBoss out of strategy...all your posts did not show any one saying he/she voted TBoss
FrankGiel:

Cc Frankfiny

I hope all these are sufficient proof that a part of TeamEfe voted for Tboss and DebieRise...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
frankfiny:
Did u see anyone say he voted TBoss?
Guy i know u can read.. I am beginning to doubt ur ability to comprehend.. If u cannot put simple pieces like this together and come up with a logical conclusion, ur type cannot pass GRE.. Impossible.. Guy, this is an advise as my friend. U need to work on ur ability to comprehend. Many books are there to help you

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
ovoP:
grin me am just quiet. let me see who will win first b4 i let loose. i don't mind if am given 5years ban. grin
grin grin grin Sirfee will be back this evening,some monickers would follow zaho1 to exile tonight.I'm very certain.

Up United,you can see,they've prepared pizza, cannenoli and red wine for us.We are fed up with eba and okro soup.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Don't get what Debie is saying oo.
In the campaign she said her parents called for them to evict her from the show. Now she's saying she thank her parents for allowing her to be here.

Can someone explain please.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
frankfiny:
You mean the impostor moniker?
grin

Well , u aren't so correct.. I'll explain later.. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ekinematics:
Don't get what Debie is saying oo.
In the campaign she said her parents called for them to evict her from the show. Now she's saying she thank her parents for allowing her to be here.

Can someone explain please.
No matter what she still needs to thank them.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lol... You guys a laughable.. TBoss has become a strong contender now you want to come and take glory... Abeg make una go sit down... We didnt get any votes from Team Efe.. You suggested it didnt mean people did it.. You didnt vote TBoss and i havent seen any Team efe dat said he voted TBoss last week.. Dont come and reap where you did not sow.. We did it all alone from week 6 till now
ovoP:
We where split some voted marvis and bally others votf tboss and debie 4 strategy bt more of tboss based on happenings then.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tabh:

No matter what she still needs to thank them.

OK. If that's the reason then aii.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Your problem is that your sense on reasoning is very poor... It would have been better if you joined others to reason with kidney rather than this Anus you're using to replace your brain.. You need to go for brain patching cause your brain is probably perforated.
FrankGiel:

Guy i know u can read.. I am beginning to doubt ur ability to comprehend.. If u cannot put simple pieces like this together and come up with a logical conclusion, ur type cannot pass GRE.. Impossible.. Guy, this is an advise as my friend. U need to work on ur ability to comprehend. Many books are there to help you
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by waxdude: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ekinematics:

You have time to answer that one that's seeking for attention.
grin
Ekinematics:

You have time to answer that one that's seeking for attention.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
I wonder why people are still voting,are voting lines still opened or what?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
ovoP:
The biggest stunt big brother can pull nw is crowning Marvis d winner. grin .chai dis thread go quiet. teamefe and teamtboss with teambisola n teamdebie go cry foul play.
Lol,count me out,cry ko,wept ni.This is bigbrother,anything is possible.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bisola is in the diary room,she said she's prepared for not winning (shock absorber).
Win or lose,she's good. (She's not desperate.)

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
FrankGiel:
Who is the person behind this moniker?... I'm suspecting you.. Or are you............?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Love this Bisola. Very composed.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
toseen7:

Who is the person behind this moniker?... I'm suspecting you..
Or are you............?
I said u will be the first to know...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
FrankGiel:
I said u will be the first to know...
lol...... I dey wait cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
frankfiny:
Your problem is that your sense on reasoning is very poor... It would have been better if you joined others to reason with kidney rather than this Anus you're using to replace your brain.. You need to go for brain patching cause your brain is probably perforated.

There we go again!! Plenty trash talk without substance.. I put something forward.. And u post trash..
What is ur profession if i might ask.. I'm certain it has nothing to do with analysis or critical thinking..
Keep repping ur Tboss. Golden tears!! Quote me pls
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Can someone tell Bisola that we've past the drama period. Stop crying and maintain your beautiful composure
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fabfunmi(f): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bisola you rock girl...shine baby shine!!!! win or win you're gonna shine.
NP...amoshine!!!

See y'all at 7pm.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ekinematics:
Can someone tell Bisola that we've past the drama period. Stop crying and maintain your beautiful composure
She's crying because she will miss biggies food tongue.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Frankfiny and Frankgiel, are you guys not tired of arguing ?? Ahan, since last night. Na wa for una 2, make one person give up now!!! grin grin

Abi, you guys are neighbor cos im not understanding sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ekinematics:
lol, its no drama bro,,,,, i feel am too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oh Bisola,I so love you.
I have no doubt you are the winner tonight.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
oviejnr:
Frankfiny and Frankgiel, are you guys not tired of arguing ?? Ahan, since last night. Na wa for una 2, make one person give up now!!! grin grin

Abi, you guys are neighbor cos im not understanding sad
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
frankfiny:
Who are "we"? Did you? You guys preferred to vote Debbie to see TBoss out
Is donbabajay a Tboss fan?

Donbabajay12:

Gbam ..you have said it all ,that is what I told someone today, am splitting my vote between Tboss and Debbie ..we need them in the finals

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jojogirlx: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
God bless you!!! 98% not even 90.. He who Is without sin let him cast the first Stone.
annibro:

Truth be told; if not for drugs and D&C, 90% of Nigerian homes will have or would ve groomed children out of wedlock

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tabh:
She's crying because she will miss biggies food tongue.
lol, see ur tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by rossyc(f): 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
The long awaited 7pm loading
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chimumsy20: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pls, can someone update d last diasry sessions
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Replying you is like doing this...

I no know who mad pass
FrankGiel:

[s]
There we go again!! Plenty trash talk without substance.. I put something forward.. And u post trash..
What is ur profession if i might ask.. I'm certain it has nothing to do with analysis or critical thinking..
Keep repping ur Tboss. Golden tears!! Quote me pls[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.