Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3124734 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oyind17:
[b][/b] Debie is going places after this. I'm happy for her whether she win or not.

TeamPoverty

Case closed. You've finally accepted failure.
No wonder the name Efe keeps giving you nightmare.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oyind17:
[b][/b] Debie is going places after this. I'm happy for her whether she win or not.

TeamPoverty

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Girliving:

Thank you dear for sharing this... Meanwhyl she had been judged... Called all sorts of names for being a single mother... Painfully so by females who might av done worse things... Now we understand y ladies would rather die aving an unsafe abortion than bring up a child into the world
WAS THAT THE REASON SHE WAS RUNNING SHOW WITH TT TONY AND BALLY UNDER THE SAME ROOF? WITHING 60 DAYS? ON A LIVE TV SHOW? SHE CONFESSED THAT SHE ONCE DATED 2 FRIENDS AT A TIME... ALL HER LIFE STORY IS SURROUNDED BY GUYS AND SEX.. HER SISTER TOLD HER ON BBN LIVE STAGE TO LOOK INTO HER EYES AND SLOW DOWN... YOU SEEMS TO BE AMONG THE FEW BKIND VIEWERS... DO YOU LOVE AND UNDERSTAND HER MORE THAN HER SISTER?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ekinematics:

Go sleep
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
TBoss, debie and marvis in the closet
tboss and debie are packing
marvis is sitting down
they are all gisting
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ekinematics:

Wake up and stop dreaming.
QUOTE ME..... DEBIE-RISE WILL TOP MARVIS BOTH IN AND OUT OF BBN..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Debie-Rise or Efe is about to make history, as the BB naija 2017 winner, watchout for this prediction!!

Debie-Rise has higher stake!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Girliving:

Thank you. I wldn't av said it more curtly
Bisola played with ttt and bally
Tboss played with miyonse and Jon (even with force)
Debie played with Efe and Bassey
Like they don't all have a fault.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Abeg guys, wat tym will d final show commence?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tabh:

Thank you dear... Her sin is being a single member... N when she played on d show... They linked her being a single mother to being a loose lady.... And some individuals even insulted her child... Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ModupeJ(f): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
femiyonse:
Abeg guys, wat tym will d final show commence?

7pm
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Guys, Is there price for Second and third position?
Happy Palm Sunday
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
ModupeJ:

7pm
God bless u my dear. U will smile in Jesus name. U will triumph over ur enemies in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by annibro(f): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
Girliving:

Thank you dear... Her sin is being a single member... N when she played on d show... They linked her being a single mother to being a loose lady.... And some individuals even insulted her child... Shame!!!

Truth be told; if not for drugs and D&C, 90% of Nigerian homes will have or would ve groomed children out of wedlock

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
crowntoro:
Happy Palm Sunday
...toro...i go miss u ohh...as d bbn ends today. Ds is d platform whr we met....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
crowntoro:
Happy Palm Sunday

Based on what we know, winner takes it all.
Unless biggy comes with his usual twist.

But there are other minor prices shaa..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
annibro:

Truth be told; if not for drugs and D&C, 90% of Nigerian homes will have or would ve groomed children out of wedlock

True words... And all these done 'illegally' as it is still not allowed in our country... Not to mention d mortalities associated with it...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
annibro:

Very true.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Payporte brought clothes, shoes etc for housemates, they are all cool
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
In *luther's voice*

I HAVE A DREAM
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tabh:

Hypocrisy is when you hate one person for the same reason you love another person.
Choice.
Hypocrisy is lying through your teeth. No one behaved as cheap as Bisola even gifty that was called all sorts of name. Besides the story has no basis and could be a fabricated fallacy.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
akthedream:

KINDLY PROVE TO US THST SHE HAS A DIFFERENT RULE BOOK SHE IS HIDING... THANKS

I don't expect u to know every detail on d show.
Tboss still has d rule book which is different & has never denied it but till date has failed to explain why she won't allow d other HMs to see it.
All d HMs know, many viewers who hav been following d show know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
guardsman:

I don't expect u to know every detail on d show.
Tboss still has d rule book which is different & has never denied it but till date has failed to explain why she won't allow d other HMs to see it.
All d HMs know, many viewers who hav been following d show know.
PROVE IT AND STOP SAYING RUBBISH AS IF YOU ARE IN A BEER PARLOUR.... BIKO..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Girliving:

The story looks fabricated and lacks content .
I still maintain the lady is a woman of little virtue, she also had sex with a fellow contestant at project fame.I'm guessing that one walked off at the alter too?
Besides even if this crap is true ,do you know what she did to the man to make him walk out?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tabh:

T boss played with two gay niggas? grin
You are trying too hard. She only kissed Jon, she wasn't fingered nor did she give anyone BJ.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Naughtytboy: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
femiyonse:
...toro...i go miss u ohh...as d bbn ends today. Ds is d platform whr we met....
ass licker
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
crowntoro:
Happy Palm Sunday
There is nothing like that on their website... But i think there is something for 2nd & 3rd...........

Happy Palm Sunday......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tabh:

Lol TBoss allegedly got fingered by Miyonse, hasn't been confirmed, Bisola allegedly gave TTT a BJ, hasn't been confirmed either

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
[s]
akthedream:

PROVE IT AND STOP SAYING RUBBISH AS IF YOU ARE IN A BEER PARLOUR.... BIKO..
[/s]

If u can't disprove it, why don't u just keep quiet & allow people who hav been watching d show to discuss.
BTW, why do u keep shouting at me wit caps lock on dis forum?. If u accidentally turned caps lock on & don't know how to turn it off, can't u ask for help?. It's even a bannable offence but Nairaland mods allow u to do it all d same. Mtchew!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Not a fan of Bisola's braids, love the way Marvis styled her hair
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Threebeardemon:

T boss played with two gay niggas? grin
You are trying too hard. She only kissed Jon, she wasn't fingered nor did she give anyone BJ.
You and this your gay theories,who told you either of Jon or miyonse is gay? Stop speculating cos you are not sure.
Who colonized miyonse and isolated him from other housemates? Who took his young palm to carress her boooobs under the sheet? Who got confused as soon as she saw Jon?
If biggie didn't warn Jon against starting anything with her,has she not fallen yakata for Jon? I still remember the truth or dare night when the camera kept showing miyonse while his sugarmom threw herself shamelessly at another boy.
Admit It,tokunbo is worse.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.