Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,956 members, 7,814,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3116468 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
You must be sick to think that Bisola and Efe fans voted TBoss for strategy.. Their Jealousy and hatred will never allow them do that..Their target has always been to kick her out.. And what about Bally fans? Or was he not a housemate? Why didn't they save him?

You need to drink panadol
FrankGiel:
Mr Frank, many people have speculated as to why bally was kicked out.. Its not rocket science.. Its pretty simple..u were on this thread when the stategy for teamEfe was to vote for either Tboss or Debie rise so as to keep them in the final week. If one had gone, the other would have inherited votes...so some of the fans that saved Bally the previous week, voted Tboss and Debbie rise the next week.. These voters In addition to their tboss and debies existing supporters pushed them to the top..

This week will be a blowout.. Pls quote me!!
I see Bisola coming second.. My final verdict!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
frankfiny:
Well that was a mistake.. It was Bisola and TTT he was nominating.. But why are you still running around like expired tire ontop TBoss matter.. We decided to keep her in the house.. How is that your problem? What about bally that was first in the polls? Where is he now? Abeg go drink gutter water if that will quench your hatred for TBoss.. Weda you like it or not[b] she is a star and your opinion doesnt matter [/b]
I prefer the use of the word celebrity rather than star.. All the housemates are celebrities in their own right.. That has never been in question..even Bobrisky is a celeb..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol TBoss allegedly got fingered by Miyonse, hasn't been confirmed, Bisola allegedly gave TTT a BJ, hasn't been confirmed either
Correct jare,no one can prove anything as long as it all happened under the sheet. How bout other stuffs that may have happened without the camera covering It? As far as I'm concern,they are all the same in immorality so why paint one a saint while blaming another?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tabh:

You and this your gay theories,who told you either of Jon or miyonse is gay? Stop speculating cos you are not sure.
Who colonized miyonse and isolated him from other housemates? Who took his young palm to carress her boooobs under the sheet? Who got confused as soon open as she saw Jon?
If biggie didn't warn Jon against starting anything with her,has she not fallen yakata for Jon? I still remember the truth or dare night when the camera kept showing miyonse while his sugarmom threw herself shameless at another boy.
Admit It,tokunbo is worse.

No dear... Threebeardemon didn't see it o... smiley grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tabh:

Correct jare,no one can prove anything as long as it all happened under the sheet. How bout other stuffs that may have happened without the camera covering It? As far as I'm concern,they are all the same in immorality so why paint one a saint while blaming another?
Exactly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
Chai chai chai chai
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
The worst has happened.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
Chai chai chai
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
You have been talking about her every 10 minutes for the past two months... Its either She is a star or you have psychological problems associated with obsession
FrankGiel:
I prefer the use of the word celebrity rather than star.. All the housemates are celebrities in their own right.. That has never been in question..even Bobrisky is a celeb..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tabh:

You and this your gay theories,who told you either of Jon or miyonse is gay? Stop speculating cos you are not sure.
Who colonized miyonse and isolated him from other housemates? Who took his young palm to carress her boooobs under the sheet? Who got confused as soon as she saw Jon?
If biggie didn't warn Jon against starting anything with her,has she not fallen yakata for Jon? I still remember the truth or dare night when the camera kept showing miyonse while his sugarmom threw herself shamelessly at another boy.
Admit It,tokunbo is worse.

We need more of you on this thread.
Straight up true talk.
I salute!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Please how can one deactivate account? embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by waxdude: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
for me all five housemates are winners for coming this far...fans are just making this whole game look like a war zone nd thank God it all ends 2day...well in few hrs we will know,if only biggie will come up with his usual twist and declare 2 winners and y'all know who dos pple are...Tabh I see u...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by doyinisaac(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Agbgift:

I will be waiting.
i have done it.....check the reply wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by waxdude: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Threebeardemon:
Please how can one deactivate account? embarassed
go to ur profile...scroll down
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ds
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
waxdude:

Congratulations in advance.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
frankfiny:
You must be sick to think that Bisola and Efe fans voted TBoss for strategy.. Their Jealousy and hatred will never allow them do that..Their target has always been to kick her out.. And what about Bally fans? Or was he not a housemate? Why didn't they save him?

Bro we did.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Did Debie just called biggy my father

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Debie wants to win, but will be surprised if she wins.
I don't get it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
frankfiny:
You have been talking about her every 10 minutes for the past two months... Its either She is a star or you have psychological problems associated with obsession
Look at when Frankgiel joined nairaland.. U are full of false informstion my boy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
waxdude:

You have time to answer that one that's seeking for attention.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by doyinisaac(m): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Threebeardemon:
Efe came third ,his fans talked but didn't vote.
He is third position.
keep fooling yourself.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
waxdude:
for me all five housemates are winners for coming this far...fans are just making this whole game look like a war zone nd thank God it all ends 2day...well in few hrs we will know,if only biggie will come up with his usual twist and declare 2 winners and y'all know who dos pple are...Tabh I see u...
Na So,everything ends today until another time.
I'm very loyal waxy.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
And the third fake house mate is efe.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
You mean the impostor moniker?
FrankGiel:

Look at when Frankgiel joined nairaland.. U are full of false informstion my boy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
frankfiny:

Guy, u aren't a meticulous person. I have told u this severally.. U say things many times without checking.. And in the real world that is very costly..
Pls look at the following threads to back up my claim..

ovoP:
I think some teamefe are beggining to wise up. on facebook i don't think they are voting marvis or bally all teamefe out there rather split ur wechat votes between debie and tboss we need them in the finals so they cannot form alliance under debie-rise. toseen7 announce it.

toseen7:
sound it!..., i said it last night, i am voting debie.(This week)

ovoP:
I'll suggest tboss cos most teamefe outside nairaland want her out without thinking strategy.mobilise most efenation to vote her. neglecting her fans. tell them all na strategy

I'll add one more in continuation

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
Who are "we"? Did you? You guys preferred to vote Debbie to see TBoss out
ovoP:
Bro we did.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin
Ndifereke:

Or you're afraid it'll turn out to be wrong? grin
grin grin The gods are always right,Man u is winning at the moment so I'm very sure my gods don't lie.I don't want to say it because I want to please my people,I don't want to loose my monthly nairaland salary(lol).
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Did u see anyone say he voted TBoss?
FrankGiel:

Guy, u aren't a meticulous person. I have told u this severally.. U say things many times without checking.. And in the real world that is very costly..
Pls look at the following threads to back up my claim..

I'll add one more in continuation
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Giel:

a sensible post finally, very shocking,
cry cry
even though its works against tboss
why can't you vote for tboss,
can't you try to this week
don't bash me as usual

Bash ke. Naa.. Ur Tboss is safe, u have a lot of Efe's goons rooting for her based on strategy. For me, I'm sticking with Marvis/Bally... I prefer Tboss to Debbie-Rise even though u think I hate her.. I dislike the way DebbieRise campaigns for votes, its so annoying.. She appeals to pity. Of late she has tried to infuse religion in her campaign sad

Cc Frankfiny

I hope all these are sufficient proof that a part of TeamEfe voted for Tboss and DebieRise...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HemmanuelRichy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Spoiler from Payporte

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
frankfiny:
Who are "we"? Did you? You guys preferred to vote Debbie to see TBoss out
We where split some voted marvis and bally others votf tboss and debie 4 strategy bt more of tboss based on happenings then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.